News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suite fights coming back?

• 188 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Suite fights coming back?
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2020, 06:10:22 AM »
It sure seemed some of those old Crystal fights had some bad blood before they fought according to the interviews.

Personally, I'm cool with whatever. I like rivalries when it comes to catfights. While Jess/Mira never had "bad blood" (maybe they did after the 3rd fight?), Mira's motivation (Jess doesn't have social media, I think?) basically just seemed that she was legitimately bummed she lost the first fight and wanted to fight her again. Everything about that trilogy felt very "organic" to me and not forced.

On the other hand, Sarah Brooke/Mila got kind of weird to me. Mila was out there posting pictures of her guns and shit and being a hardass and Sarah was giving it back to her, but then the fight came and it was basically a wrestling match. The extremely over the top build up didn't live up to it for me and really made me think they were "hamming" it up. In retrospect, the whole thing kind of bummed me out, but that might have been inevitable after the insane build up for that one.

But I get it. They're all trying to sell a fight. Even though Alexa/Paris completely lived up to the hype, it still bummed me out seeing them post giggly pictures before the fight after all the back and forth before they met.

I rambled here and I guess I'm not sure I really had a point (haha)? I guess I like hype and build up around fights, but I think over the years it has become so routine for the two fighters to banter back and forth over social media that I've kind of become numb to it and it's easy to recognize if it is legit or not.
You're right about the Crystal films fights I don't know how those slipped my mind. ???

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2020, 08:00:03 PM »
The Alexa vs Paris fight was the absolute real deal. The animosity was real, and the post fight photos do not indicate that.
I know one of the ladies fairly well and I assure you it was intense and there WAS some bad blood. They kept their cool during the fight and followed the rules mostly.
I don't know if there will be a rematch but some producer should snap it up before someone else gets it.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #182 on: June 04, 2020, 01:39:55 PM »
That's how they sell fights. Make the viewer think there's animosity. It worked just like it does with all other fights like on mma and boxing. Alexa Paris become a back and forth panto. Way over the top.
Did you not see the trash talk videos of the other fight he put on with Vanessa and Gia? It was so wwe. I'm not saying alexa Paris was that level put on but the back and forth was definitely created to ramp up interest. That's how it works. It's their job to sell the fight. That's what they were paid to do and they did it.

I actually thought it was funny how all the trash talk was back and forth full on building up to fight and then it got cancelled and it suddenly went silent as there was no need for it anymore in that moment. Then as soon as it's announced again with new date boom, it's straight back on again and the trash talk resumes as they have fight to sell again. Just became too obvious. Real animosity doesn't take breaks like that.

Anyway compare that to the sarah Mila trash talk. There was no pattern to that. They were going at each other well before a fight between them had been arranged. That was genuine bad blood. You can see the difference clearly.

If you want a rematch that will have a real grudge to it, look no further than a Jess v alexa rematch. After what happened a rematch would def have extra spice to it. She'll want payback for sure if that happens ????
So are you saying you don't like fake animosity?
Personally I don't mind it. Of course if it's real that makes it a hundred times better but the fake stuff is fun also as long as it's not done with a smile >:( at least TRY to sell the animosity as legit. One could only pray for a catfight to have heat like Mila and Sarah had again. Steve could have named his price any inflated amount and I'd have been all in. On the low I still prefer Mila v Sarah 1 to the SF rematch... just saying  ;)

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #183 on: June 04, 2020, 03:24:20 PM »
I respectfully will bow out of this conversation.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #184 on: June 04, 2020, 09:27:20 PM »
Yeah I prefer first one as well and that already had heat to it anyway. They had been wanting to fight for a while and their animosity had already started. Some guy from UK was going to somehow arrange and fund a catfight between but ended up messin them around. Then Phats had a black girl pull out of a matchup he had arranged against Mila. Sarah stepped in and it was officially on.

It was a good one all things considered but Mila was a bit static at times and Sarah did most of attacking. Mila just had high pain tolerance and took it without submitting.

Mila was pissed after  I think cause Phats awarded sarah the winner and money even though Mila never submitted and thinks it was a draw. She didnt feel like she lost and was pissed at phats giving sarah winner money.  I think things just escalated and created more tension for the Suitefights rematch.
Yep i liked the first fight more but the rematch had a lot to live up to and Mila had a second fight to do the same day but to me it was still a good fight. only draw back they started in bra's that seemed glued to their tits and had to be removered second round. And Sarah, spent way to much time at Webringit learning all them wrestling moves from Lily and co kinda wanted to wear Mila down at one point ya Mila say something like we gonna catfight or ya just gonna lye on me she wanted to catfight not wrestle. Milas second fight with Kat was better a catfight.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #185 on: June 05, 2020, 07:10:25 AM »
Yeah I prefer first one as well and that already had heat to it anyway. They had been wanting to fight for a while and their animosity had already started. Some guy from UK was going to somehow arrange and fund a catfight between but ended up messin them around. Then Phats had a black girl pull out of a matchup he had arranged against Mila. Sarah stepped in and it was officially on.

It was a good one all things considered but Mila was a bit static at times and Sarah did most of attacking. Mila just had high pain tolerance and took it without submitting.

Mila was pissed after  I think cause Phats awarded sarah the winner and money even though Mila never submitted and thinks it was a draw. She didnt feel like she lost and was pissed at phats giving sarah winner money.  I think things just escalated and created more tension for the Suitefights rematch.
Yep i liked the first fight more but the rematch had a lot to live up to and Mila had a second fight to do the same day but to me it was still a good fight. only draw back they started in bra's that seemed glued to their tits and had to be removered second round. And Sarah, spent way to much time at Webringit learning all them wrestling moves from Lily and co kinda wanted to wear Mila down at one point ya Mila say something like we gonna catfight or ya just gonna lye on me she wanted to catfight not wrestle. Milas second fight with Kat was better a catfight.
Driver47... I swear sometimes we share the same brain LMAO! Those have been my exact feelings about Mila v Sarah 2 especially the bra complaint (Seriously Steve really dropped the ball on the "super bra's" inclusion  :( ) also I'd like to make clear I did enjoy the fight and though I had high expectations I was hoping at best it would have at least been up to par with the first one but it seemed to just fall short. I also agree that Sarah was on another level with her skills at that point so that made a difference. To right the mistakes in their second fight was the reason I had such high hopes for their third fight but we all know what happened with that unfortunately  :'(

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2020, 04:27:30 PM »
He is showing photos of Hawaii and asking if anyone is interested in a Hawaiian catfight.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #187 on: June 10, 2020, 09:02:00 PM »
I'm just going to assume that Jess/Alexa sold so well that he is thinking about buying his own island and setting up a Catfight Island similar to the UFC's Fight Island.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2020, 09:52:21 PM »
Maybe some of you weren't around for this, but there was an advert years ago during the ECNWC days (just for time reference, not associated with them) that was a Catfight in Cabo, bikinis, same rules as ECNWC, pay was about $1,000 per person.  Emailed back and forth a few times and almost went to that, but it fell through.  Could have been a troll, maybe.  Ended up going with a girl to an ECNWC match.