News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tooth and Claw (Part 2)

• 2 Replies

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
Tooth and Claw (Part 2)
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:06:13 PM »
Tooth and Claw
This work of Fantasy will get very violent, not for the Feint of Hert

Part 2

The arrangement didn't start the way most would have probably expect. Around the time of her second year of middle school, Dilma Juliana Manuela was told that her and her mother and father were leaving their home in São Paulo Brazil to move to America.

For most kids, this would have been big news for sure right? Well, for Dilma, it was bigger than big! You see, as you went down her family tree there was a constant pattern. Prominence.

Dating all the way back to 1815 during the height of the Brazilian Kingdom to the rise of the Empire, and on. Even now, after years of war, conflict and change, the family was still well known and to a good degree, respected and they were proud.

But, going to a new place, across the ocean no less, you were immediately at the bottom of the totem pole to the people around you. Especially, middle school…

Dilma wasn't going to be forgotten though, she refused to be, her attitude would make sure of that. From her first day as an International Transfer Student, people, students and teachers alike, knew she was different. There was an heir of power about her.

She wasn't afraid to call out the teachers during lessons, and not in a stand-off-ish way either… No, she would stand up, pull her shoulders back and if she thought you were “stupid!” She would announce it for all the class to hear. Of course, this often got her sent to the principal's office… but that didn't bother her in the slightest…

Some loved her, some hated her, most Envied her… And who could blame them? Her dark cocoa skin, tanned evenly from head to toe… Soft and warm, and her athletes body, firm core strong yet understated arms… Not to mention, a 34d bust which at her age back then was amazing in an of itself…

That along with her attitude, yea, she got noticed… Big time…

It wasn't all good though, especially when she caught Sophia Richard's attention… A red-head bombshell herself. She was SUPPOSED to be the Queen Bee… But, you know those bee keepers? Yea, that was Dilma, or maybe, it was more accurate to say, Dilma was the one crushing bees under her boot and no amount of stinging would stop her…

That didn't mean Sophia didn't try though. She was your typical bully, racial slurs, shoves in the hall, but this story really picks up, the day Sophia did something really drastic… And someone noticed…

Being the queen-bee Sophia of course, had an entourage… Weird thing was, they were just as attractive as the redhead but, still lived under her shadow.

One day, Dilma was running late to her home room, not that she seemed bothered… But on her way, she was grabbed, her arms pulled back behind her, she struggled and pulled but to no avail… No surprise, it was Kevin O’Ryan, a built boy, he was captain of the track team and Sophia's beu. On top of that, a cladly dressed Softball player had her legs! They carried her down the hall to the lockers where Sophia waited… Smirk all across her features…

They opened Sophia's locker and shoved the Brazilian into the stack next to it… She kicked and bucked as she was held…. “Let's see how they like you after this you charcoal bimbo…” Sophia growled… “PUTA!” She shouted at the top of her lungs… She could feel the cold Steel get closer as… SNIP! The redhead hacked off… Hair littering the ground… Tears rolled down her face…

She clenched her teeth… And with all her might she shoved forward. She grabbed the locker swinging it open, it must have been the adrenaline… The cold Steel knocked the redhead off her feet.. Dilma kicked like a mule knocking the soft ball player out cold then swung the locker door back she caught the brute of a boy by surprise, as he staggered she came forward and with a hard swing of her foot, he was down… But it didn't end there…

Dilma heard something behind her… It was a sort of growling noise.. As she turned she couldn’t believe what she had seen.. A flurry of red and blonde.. The female was kicking screaming as the security held her back… Her nails were coated in a mixture of red and clumps of hair… Dilma looked to see her bully a sobbing mess, bites along the shoulder of her torn uniform, her cheeks, jaw. And the clumps of red bloody hair that littered the hall floor…

Dilma wasn't scared. She licked her dark lips… And as the girls were called to the principal's office she took the strangers hand gripping it forcefully and the blonde smiled…

The cops were called and that was the last the two would see of each other until the blondes 17th birthday when she was released. Dilma was there of course… The two went outside and Dilma turned. She grabbed the blondes hair pulling as hard as she could. The blonde did not resist… She dropped to her knees…

“You saved me back then.” The blonde shook her head… “No your right, I did fine but you defended me.” She spoke with boldness… The blonde nodded. “Your strength Miss, I love it.” She said Softly… A smirk curled on the dark beauties lips… She kneeled down getting in the face of the blonde. Plucking her chin up… “Will you pledge yourself to me dear?” She said, her voice kind yet firm. The blonde rubbed her head against Dilma’s dark hand… Dilma placed a kiss on her jaw before standing… That was the branding… That would unite them…
Trillian jessicafights

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: Tooth and Claw (Part 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 07:24:03 PM »
By far... the best writer on here.  No one even comes close...

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Tooth and Claw (Part 2)
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 08:20:25 PM »
After reading Femmefight's topic, and seeing no change on "please don't portray characters under the age of 18", just to be on the safe side, I would ask the mods, given that they now hold power over editing and deletion.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople