News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SultryYasmin vs BustyNadia: Catfight challenge

• 13 Replies

Offline Astala

• Fight fan
SultryYasmin vs BustyNadia: Catfight challenge
« on: December 22, 2018, 04:28:42 PM »
A catfight challenge has been made between BustyNadia and SultryYasmin no rules style match.
Both girls will meet on the mats to see who is the toughest and beat the other. While SultryYasmin has more experience fighting, BustyNadia is not afraid to take on toughest girls and has challenged Yasmin.

In one corner, SultryYasmin (5'2 112lbs) stands in her beautiful golden lingerie with purple hanging net from belly to toe as if intimidating her opponent with her outfit and attitude
In the other corner, BustyNadia (5'2 143lbs) strips naked from her red robe and pink lingerie as she knows those won't be staying on for long, she poses for Yasmin showing her thighs and booty

I ask both ladies to meet in the middle and give instruction
Ok ladies, it is no rules match but remember to protect yourself during the fight and don't let your pride get you hurt. From the nod of both girls, it seems they understand but their eyes show a different story, oh well!
Yasmin are you ready to fight? Yasmin nods while staring at Nadia
Nadia, are you ready to fight? Nadia says 'yes' while staring at Yasmin
ok ladies, begin!!!

BustyNadia: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=57234
SultryYasmin: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=51007

SultryYasmin

BustyNadia
{alt}

Offline Alya & Eliza goddesses

Re: SultryYasmin vs BustyNadia: Catfight challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 05:35:28 PM »
Yasmin comes out ahead in the attitude and wardrobe departments, but Nadia's firmer body will wear her down after a long nasty bitchfight.
I think that nadia need to finish it quickly... she don't have any chance on long catfight ... Nadia's heavier body gonna be exhausted first and yasmin know that... if she is not koed first she gonna make nadia beg and overpowering her exhausted body ...
Fighting is about the last who touch the ground...
and goddesses never touch the ground even for walking.

Offline SultryYasmin

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 08:27:25 AM »
I think it's pretty obvious that fatso will be submitting under my perfect ass when I facesit her. ;)

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 09:17:56 AM »
BustyNadia defeat SultryYasmin by making her submit

Offline Salim

• I think I found my favorite place!!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 12:07:14 PM »
I think it's pretty obvious that fatso will be submitting under my perfect ass when I facesit her. ;)
For now, it looks like she is whooping your ass. But I voted for you, I also think Yasmin can wear her out and defeat her late

Offline Astala

• Fight fan
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 04:34:11 AM »
Not half way through the fight and ladies are already trash talking that how they will like to defeat and humiliate their opponent, fine by me as long as it is fair and nobody gets hurt during it. BustyNadia seems to take control the early fight and punish Yasmin stripping her of her beautiful outfit, gruesome hair yanking and punches and kicks to the body. I can not stop the fight now as no one submit but I feel for Yasmin in this early beating hoping she makes a comeback from this late by resisting that punishment and wear her out.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 07:42:16 AM »
Nsadia win easily

Offline Busty Curves

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 03:18:31 PM »
Nadia wins this one, personally knowing her gives me the privilege of sharing that she is a tough fighter. Although i am not much of a catfghter myself but it think Nadia is a tough one as she used many of her catfighting moves in the sexfight she had with me. i would be very much interested i viewing the online feud of these 2 in chat log.
Good luck to Both!

JuliaBlood

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 11:10:49 PM »
No doubt!
Yasmin wins!

Offline SultryYasmin

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 07:54:10 AM »
In your dreams, bitch. Get your face ready my ass. It's going to be amazing humiliating you during and after the match.

Just so everyone knows we have agreed to stakes in our irl match. Winner gets to victory pose over the loser, facesit the loser, and gets to write whatever she wants on the defeated girl's body with liptick. And it will all be photographed!

Get real, bitch. If you ever fought me irl, you would have your nose buried in my asshole, just before I wrote "Fat Cow" on your defeated body.

Sydnenita

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 12:02:47 PM »
While Yasmine looks quite delicious I have to give this victory to Nadia, hmmm just looking at that big ass and those heavy tits has me drooling!

Offline sehnaaz9988

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2018, 04:35:04 PM »

Truth be told.... Pakistani skiny tiny girl won't even survive 2 minutes with Nadia. Nadia will facesit her.

Offline SultryYasmin

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 05:52:24 AM »
I kick your ass Slut and soon I will kick your ass irl

Please! Anyone who didn't vote for me clearly did so out of jealousy of my looks.

Irl some who looked like you would be unlikely to be able to have the stamina to fight me past two minutes, cow. ;)

Offline Astala

• Fight fan
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2019, 06:17:24 AM »
That was pretty one sided