News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

POLL Rules - Please read BEFORE creating a poll in this section

• 0 Replies

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
POLL Rules - Please read BEFORE creating a poll in this section

Before you post a poll or story, please take a moment to read the rules and ensure you abide by them.

If a Poll falls foul of the rules, it will be deleted without warning.

#1 - When creating a poll, ensure you set a time limit (at least 1 full day) so members know how long a poll will run for.
#2 - Ensure that if you poll features members of this forum, they have been informed and have given their consent
#3 - Your poll should be in line with the general forum rules
#4 - Only ONE active poll per user. Lock or close your active poll BEFORE you create another
#5 - Also, please ensure any of your current polls are closed BEFORE you begin a thread on another
#6 - No BUMPING of polls
#7 - If you are linking to pictures in your poll, please ensure the links work. Invalid pic links (red x in the pic field) will lead to a poll being deleted
#8 - Polls must be run using the poll system on this site. Please do not link to off site polls.

I have recently made a thread in the producers section regarding the bumping of threads. I am completely against the bumping of a thread simply for the sake of jumping back to the top of the message board..

There are a large number of members who participate in the Polls and all Poll posters should get a fair and equal amount of air time.

If you are unclear of what does / doesn't constitute bumping, please take a look at my thread in the producers section.

BUMPING IS NOT ALLOWED
Bumping a post is when a user bumps the post / poll back to the top of the board by simply posting a random comment that adds no value to the debate. It is percieved as simply a post to get the thread or debate back to the top of the list.
PLEASE NOTE, WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE TO BUMPING AND I WILL SIMPLY DELETE POSTS WHICH I CONSIDER TO BE BUMPS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE

If Polls are persistently bumped, they will be removed without notice

New Rule - Several users have flagged up the abuse of poll posts with one user posting several polls right after each other. This then leads to polls dropping off the first page whilst the multiple polls polls take front page. Going forwards, we will ONLY ALLOW ONE ACTIVE POLL PER USER. That way, everyone gets a fair bite at the cherry :-)

If you have more than one active poll going, we will simply delete any other active / unlocked polls that user has.

PLEASE READ THE RULES

thanks
John