News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Brutal, Bloody, one-sided beatdown- Beachhouse Vacation Burgary

• 10 Replies

Offline billdozer152

Brutal, Bloody, one-sided beatdown- Beachhouse Vacation Burgary
« on: November 20, 2018, 09:48:25 PM »
Here is a quick story that I threw together. It is probably not for everyone's tastes. I will post pictures of the two women shortly. 

Kelly sat up from her towel and looked at her watch. She needed to go. If she could, she would stay on the beach all day, but she wanted to start making dinner.  The 49 year old mother of two was enjoying a little time by herself,vacation while, her husband, Dennis was getting groceries with their two kids. She picked up her towel and made her way back to the vacation rental house. 

After washing of her feet, she made her way to the bedroom to change she caught site of the next door neighbor Alexis and was startled. "What are you doing here?" Kelly asked Alexis, completely caught of guard. Kelly met Alexis earlier in the week, as she was staying in the house next door. They became acquainted and Kelly had invited her over two nights ago. Alexis explained that she wanted to drop by and say hello, but nobody answered the door. She claimed that the door was open so she wanted to make sure that everything was ok. As Alexis was spinning her story, Kelly noticed that the contents of her purse were spread out on the coffee table and that Alexis was holding something in her hand. Very quickly, Kelly realized that Alexis had been rummaging through their belongings while she laid on the beach. Kelly demanded to see what was in her hand. Alexis produced some of the jewelry that she had taken. Realizing that she had been caught, Alexis admitted to the crime.

Kelly was furious and told Alexis that she was going to call the police. Alexis then harshly shouted, "You aren't calling anyone!" Kelly began to walk towards her phone, which was charging on the counter. As she got to the counter she realized that it was not there. "Looking for this?", Alexis teased as she held up  the phone and dangled it in front of her face. Kelly was furious, "You are gonna wish you never came in here!" she hissed at Alexis. Alexis laughed, "What are you going to do about it"? At this point, Kelly's heart leapt in her throat. The 43 year old Alexis towered several inches over Kelly. It appeared as though Alexis worked out and was probably 35 pounds heavier than Kelly. Kelly started to move past Alexis towards the door, but pushed her back a couple of feet, causing Kelly to partially lose her balance. Kelly then warned Alexis, "I don't want to have to hurt you!" Alexis laughed at the thought that Kelly would stand a chance against her and said, "You are the one who is going to get hurt if you dont keep your mouth shut."

Kelly was intimidated, but was not about to let her get away with this. In a sudden fit of rage, Kelly bolted forward and shoved Alexis over the sofa causing her to fall onto the floor. As Alexis was sitting up, she swung a right hook as hard as she could connecting with Alexis' cheek. Kelly took the chance she had and mounted Alexis trying to choke her. Alexis broke Kelly's hands away and punched her in the jaw before pushing her off. The punch that Alexis through was not incredibly powerful, but Kelly was not a fighter and was now concerned. Kelly rolled over and scrambled towards the door in a frantic bear crawl. Her hands gave way as Alexis grabbed her's ankle and pulled her closer. Alexis then reached down and grabbed the back of Kelly's hair and pulled her to her feet, grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. Kelly mustered all the strength in her and threw two punches into her stomach, which had no effect on her. She followed it up with a haymaker to Alexis' head, which she dodged.
her. Alexis responded to this barrage by grabbing Kelly's shoulder and throwing an extremely hard uppercut into Kelly's sternum. The punch could have very well ended the fight. Alexis' knuckles connected with Kelly's body about three inches below her bikini top in line with her belly button. The punch drove upward slightly lifting her off the ground as Kelly's torso folded around Alexis' fist and her diaphragm was purged of air. Kelly dropped to her knees as Alexis grabbed her hair and fed her four face punches.

The first punch landed squarely on Kelly's mouth, splitting both her upper and lower lips. The second punch landed on her cheek, drawing blood as the Alexis' knuckles scraped across her face. Alexis drew the same fist back across the other side of her face before stuffing another punch into Kelly's mouth. Alexis let go of Kelly hair and threw a hook to her speeding her to fall to the ground face first.

Alexis was no longer trying to get away and no longer trying to steal. She was a maniac that enjoyed the dominance that she had over this woman. Alexis began to egg on Kelly.
"Get up!", "you are such a wimp!". She began to taunt that she was going to sleep with her husband. Kelly slowly rose up. Blood was dripping down her lips, over her chin, and down the front of her chest. Her face was swollen and she had a gash on her left cheek. She was still winded from the first punch, which caused her to hyperventilate. Kelly weakly grabbed ahold of Alexis' neck and tried to choke her with both hands. The sadistic woman easily overpowered Kelly and pried both of her hands off of her throat. Alexis then reached out and wrapped her left hand around Kelly's throat and began to squeeze. With her right hand Alexis punched Kelly straight in the nose. Blood started to drip down as Alexis punched her in the nose again, breaking it. Kelly grabbed her nose, which opened up her body for a knee right to Kelly's waistline. Kelly doubled over as she received hook punch to where her liver was. Alexis held up Kelly's chin as she doubled over covering her midsection with both hands. Alexis then dropped her with an uppercut to the jaw. 

As Kelly fell down from the punch, she was out on her feet. She fell onto the couch and rolled to the floor on her side. Alexis kicked the woman hard in her stomach and received only a grunt as she curled into the fetal position. Kelly was out and there was absolutely nothing that she could do to defend herself. She thought about continuing the beating, but heard the door open and ran out the back sliding door.

Dennis and the kids walked in and saw Kelly lying on the floor with a swollen cheek, gashed eye, broken nose and split lips. Blood was dripping from her nose and lips and she likely had a cracked rib. Dennis called the ambulance to take her to the hospital. As Kelly gained her wits, the police were present to question her about the incident. She explained how she was beaten up by Alexis and had property stolen. She gave the address to pursue charges. The police explained that nobody named Alexis lived there and that it was likely related to a string of burglaries in the area. Fear consumed Kelly as she realized that her assailant was still at large.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: Brutal, Bloody, one-sided beatdown- Beachhouse Vacation Burgary
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 02:29:34 AM »
Great story. I would think it would be hot for Alexis to meet her match.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 01:52:30 PM »
Great work. Loved the story and the photo's of Kelly and Alexis are very realistic. You have the start of a wonderful series here. Alexis liked beating Kelly so much she stalks her and shows up at her home.I would love to see you develop the two characters and extend the story line.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 06:27:42 PM »
Alexis liked beating Kelly so much she stalks her and shows up at her home.I would love to see you develop the two characters and extend the story line.

Seems there are several opportunities to satisfy ralbright2010 (and others wanting more).
1) Alexis stalking Kelly looking for another fun time. Since she knows where to find her, shouldn't be that hard...
2) Kelly tracking down Alexis looking for retribution. The police may have the name of a suspect in the burglaries for Kelly...
or
3) Kelly's husband offers Alexis money to fight his wife, offers his wife a chance at redemption (charges the neighborhood males $100 ea to watch?)
4) Kelly's (younger?) sister shows up and SHE goes looking for Alexis - and gets HER ass kicked too.
5) Kelly and sis then team up to "teach Alexis as lesson, AND THEY DO
6) Kelly/sis run into Alexis, but she's with a friend/her sis/her mom/her aunt... just pick one. Kelly/sis get their clocks cleaned again - but this time there's cellphone video posted on (Internet) which is further humiliation
finally
7) A video company sees the video above, and contacts all four women offering ($$$$) for them to do it in their studio with HD video, hair and make-up, professional costumes, the whole nine yards. (You all know the companies spend millions making the videos we pirate for free, right?)

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 01:54:13 AM »
Seems there are several opportunities to satisfy ralbright2010 (and others wanting more).
1) Alexis stalking Kelly looking for another fun time. Since she knows where to find her, shouldn't be that hard...
2) Kelly tracking down Alexis looking for retribution. The police may have the name of a suspect in the burglaries for Kelly...
or
3) Kelly's husband offers Alexis money to fight his wife, offers his wife a chance at redemption (charges the neighborhood males $100 ea to watch?)
4) Kelly's (younger?) sister shows up and SHE goes looking for Alexis - and gets HER ass kicked too.
5) Kelly and sis then team up to "teach Alexis as lesson, AND THEY DO
6) Kelly/sis run into Alexis, but she's with a friend/her sis/her mom/her aunt... just pick one. Kelly/sis get their clocks cleaned again - but this time there's cellphone video posted on (Internet) which is further humiliation
finally
7) A video company sees the video above, and contacts all four women offering ($$$$) for them to do it in their studio with HD video, hair and make-up, professional costumes, the whole nine yards. (You all know the companies spend millions making the videos we pirate for free, right?)

I realize, when dealing with someone else's story, it is a dictatorship, not a democracy. With that said, I vote for #3, but I liked 4-6 as well.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 02:51:03 PM »
Many thanks to Ginny and her fertile imagination! I like a combination of 1 and 4. Alexis stalks and delivers another beatdown. Make her a police CI so cops do not want to "find" her. Kelly's younger sister comes to the rescue only to have Alexis deliver a beating (Alexis actually lures sis into an ambush and tapes the work over for Kelly).

Offline billdozer152

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 11:02:22 PM »
Thank you all for your feedback. When I get some time I will work up another!

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 05:26:32 PM »
Loved this story! I enjoy the visual of the husband and her kids seeing her beaten down when they return home

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »
Every scenario with the good woman dominated and humiliated again. Also with her younger but thin and weak sister. At the end Alexis beating a weaker female cop... ;)

Offline shuni

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 07:31:04 PM »
Thank you all for your feedback. When I get some time I will work up another!

Excellent story, I hope to see how you continue

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 12:39:07 AM »