News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My mother’s little secret

• 6 Replies

Offline DasDenny

« on: January 08, 2019, 07:36:30 PM »
Hey there. I post a Story I had writen for a friend years ago. The original Story was in german and so tryed to translate. So please be Patient with my english, I am no native Speaker. ;)

The original strory was only including the first round, but I want to contiue the Story in the future, so I hope it will be soon.

Hope you enjoy

It was a Saturday night as I sat right beside my mother on the couch watching tv and talking about this and that. My dad died, when I was a little kid and so my mom raised me up by her own. After all life treated us, she could have had all the possibilities to hate life and become a frustrated old woman, but she didn’t. She was a calm woman at 52 and completely pure with herself. She had never complained about all the trouble in life. She always made the best out of it with a great serenity and raised me up to a self-confident and independent man. She always supported me to try myself out and find the things that made me happy not thinking about what other people said. She was a strong but very positive woman with an inner peace I adored every time I realized it. I was traveling a lot because of my job and so I enjoyed the moments like this without any stress or anger. My mom, her name was Rita and I where both single. Me unintentionally, but my mother intentionally. After my dad she have had three relationship but decided she can live without and did very well. She like to go out and flirting to get a little kick for her ego, but she loved her live free in doing her thing without anybody but me around. She was never that kind of helicopter mother. She let me go my way and if I needed for support, she was there but have designed a life on her own to. She like dancing and swimming and practiced a very healthy lifestyle that only had on goal. “Be happy”. The healthy thing and her attitude did her body very well to. She was now 52 but was in great shape. She had not much muscles but like in her younger days, she had very low fat. She was 5’ 9’’ and 143 lbs. with D-cups in great shape for a woman her age. Her shoulder length maroon hair was still as strong as on the picture I knew showing my younger mom.
As we had talk beside the TV was running and we did not realize that the film was over. We both did not knew anything about how the movie ended, but that was no problem. Now there was a wrestling show running on the screen and we saw some women do wrestling with poor technics and bad spectacle talent.

My mon and I have no secrets to each other and so I told her, that I have done some wrestling with my ex-girlfriend because we both loved it to tangle. After a short time, the procedure got to a blueprint. She doubted about, that I would be stronger, and we started wrestling. She was a physiotherapist and had much power in her little hands giving me sometime bruises, but in the end, I overpowered her and had won. This made us both teased as much that we mostly have had sex after this and over the two years our relationship last, wit more and more became a sort of prelude for the sex. My mother was listening carefully and after I had finished, she smiled and said, that she was always thinking about that time where I have the bruises from. Now she knew where they came from. She laughed and said: “I think bruises are a tolerable price for having that kind of fun after the fights!” I agreed and went on with my story. I told her, that because my ex-girlfriend was very competitive (she always had in mind she must be the best woman in the room), I was always wondering about seeing my ex-girlfriend in a fight against another woman. Not in a fake fight like they are doing in the wrestling fights, more like competitive wrestling. “Like a catfight?” my mother asked. I was not sure what I should think about, that my mother knows what a catfight is, but I said” Right.” My mother must have noticed, that I was a bit irritated that she knew about catfights. I would never though she would, because of her calm and kind attitude, but maybe she read about it. I told her that this was a fantasy that was turning me on a bit and as she realized, that I was a bit ashamed about this, she said. “that’s alright. It’s not a big secret that man get turned on seeing two women compete and some woman like to fight against other women. I do…”
My mother stopped rapidly, but it was to late. I think she saw in my eyes that I knew what she told without ending the sentence. “You do what?” I ask my mother, I have never seen that kind of shy when speaking with me. “I do like it too.” She said. Now she was ashamed a bit, but after a moment of shock when I realize, that my mom, the most kind and calm person I knew on this planet, likes to fight other women, I told her, that there is nothing wrong about it. She teaches me to try out everything and do what I like, so she did the same and if she like it, there is no problem about it. Her face turned into a smile again. I turned off the TV to have full concentration on what she was talking about. I was very interested in and we talked about it. She was doing it for about two years. Her best friend Mara get her involved and after some tryouts with Mara she had started to make some real matches and finally she has fun, she told me. I told her, that I could not imagine fighting another man and that I can imagine, that winning would be great but what about losing? She told me, that she is okay with both. There are women out there, that are better than she is and if she is the better woman in a fight, she celebrates the win, but if she is the weaker one, she can accept a defeat in the same way. After we have talk about an hour, I asked her the question, that was burning since she has told me, that she do fight other women.

“Would you mind, if I am around if you fight?” I asked her. “No problem.” She said, “but first we have to clarify some things!” she said with a kind but strong voice.  “Okay.” I said not sure about what she could have in mind. “So here is the deal: First, no cheers. I fight for myself and don’t want you cheering!” I accepted. “Second, what ever happens in the fight, you will NOT interrupt the fight!” “How hard you think the fight will be?” I asked a bit uncertain. “It will be as hard as we think we want the fight to be. If it is too much for her, or me, we will submit. So, promise me not to interrupt the fight, no mater in which trouble your mother will be!” “Okay, I promise!” I said with a bit of worries about my mother’s health inside me. She pulled out her cellphone and typed a message to somebody I don’t know. The reply did not last long. My mother looked at me and smiled “Great, Maria is okay with you watching us!” than she laughed loudly. “What’s up?” I asked. “She had written that she can’t wait to beat me in front of you. We will see!” my mother said. I was not sure about how funny this was because I didn’t know Maria personally. My mother only has told about her a few times. “When will the fight be?” I asked my mom and she answered, “One hour she will arrive!” sure she surprised me with her answer. I was thinking it will be on other day, but I was wrong. “Okay, I got nothing better to do.” I try to cover up my surprised face, but my mother got me. “And don’t mind if it turns you on!” My mom made fun of me. “Don’t worry!” I say. I was sure, I will not be turned on by watching something my mom was into. I was totally wrong at this time, but I could not imagine what was to come.

An hour later the doorbell rang, and Maria was entering the room. She was nothing I had expected her to be. Okay, I must admit, that I could not have been very objective at the time, because I had an hour to think about, how a woman, that will fight my mom would be. She only can be vicious and mean in my mind, but she wasn’t. There in the room stood a very kind locking woman. Her face was friendly, beautiful feminine and she had the same aura of serenity and calmness like my mother has. How could I expect any other kind of woman my mother would surround herself? She was as mind open and classy like my mom and we sat down and talk a bit to know each other better. Maria was Born in Germany. Her father was a German and her mother were from Spain. When her father got a job in the states the all three moved to the US. Unfortunately, both died around the same time my father did and so my mother and Maria met in a support-group for survivor.  But instead of drowning in sadness both women made the decision to soak in all about life for themselves and the once they had lost. The became friends and finally my mother get Maria in touch with the fighting thing. So, there we were. Two inner and outer beautiful and strong-minded women and me, a man feeling like a little boy, because having absolutely no idea what was to come.

As my mother and Maria making themselves ready for the fight I got to the kitchen, bringing some bottles of water with me and a bear for myself to sit on the couch. I was nervous like a little boy at Christmas waiting for his presents to open them up. First surprise on this night was the entire. As I sat down on the couch my eyes went through my mom’s living room to her and Maria and both only had their lingerie on. I was okay with it. Both thought it was a good idea to stand face to face each other and staring into each other’s eyes like they had seen before some boxing matches. It was a good idea. Both were not able to do the staring thing without starting to laugh, but in this pose I was able to compare the them. Maria got much from the Spanish family site. With 5’9’’ she was as tall as my mom was, but she was having much more womanly rounds. Instead like my mom, who was always the thin sporty type of woman, Maria was the curvy kind of woman. She was 174 lbs. but did not look fat. She had very curly hair, but it was cut very short. I was guessing that it was shorter than mine, but it did not make her look less attractive. The more weight came from her curvy butt and big F-Cups, that were in good shape netherealness she was 44. Younger than my mother but I don’t mind about it, because I knew my mother was always full of energy. As they both stand on the carpet of the living room I realized, that I ever though my mothers D-Cups were the biggest ones I knew, but now, as there where Maria’s F-Cups directly besides, the look a bit small. A much wider rip cage of Maria supported this impression. My mother started to repeat the rule in a way like a promoter in boxing would do: “Best of 5 falls. First one who got 3 falls is the winner. Pin or submission. Pin count to 20.” Pin count to 20? That sounded to me, that they didn’t want to end the falls by pin. They both separate, get into starting position and Maria said: “You count and now start us off!” I did what she had told me. With myself saying “Round 1, Fight.” it was on.

Both women started circling around each other, hand in place to grab the other woman confident, but carefully. They both did not want to make a mistake at the beginning. They were throwing around some slaps to their thighs and bodies, but nothing with real impact on the other woman. For sure both knew, that winning 3 falls will be a long way to go and so the start slowly. The action increased as my mother was trying to land a slap across Maria’s face which offers Maria a chance for a quick counterattack. She saw the slap coming, blocking my mother’s arm and the missing cover to rush her hands to the head of Rita and dug her hands deep into my mom’s hair. As a reaction I wanted to scream that was not fair, but I was able to hold my back. It was at the same moment my mother gave me short strict look, before dealing with the trouble she was now in. She knew me better I think she did, I thought to myself, but it was a bit unfair to me. My mother short try to grab Maria’s hair too, but after one attend, she remembered herself, that it was to short to grab. So, she started working on Maria’s wrists with less effort. Maria throw her around by her hair, so my mother must be concentrated not to fall. At the same time, she must fight tireless against Maria’s goal to push my mother’s head down. I wished I could cheer for my mom, but I know she would not want me to do. The only thing I could do, was waiting for Maria to reach her goal. My mother struggling hard against this woman, but it was clear she will end up in the position Maria want’s her to get in. Slowly my mon was forced on her knees and finally she kneeled on the ground with her forehead pushed against the carpet and Maria’s hands in her hair. It was a very dominant view Maria gave me of my mother. Still trying to get Maria’s hands off her hair my mother became the victim of Maria’s changed tactics. She quickly let got of Rita’s hair and took her hand through under my mom’s shoulders to connect them again on the back of my mother, that my mother’s arms were locked and showing up to the air. Meanwhile Maria got down on her knees. My mother and I did know what Maria was trying to do and my mother did the only move she could make to protect her head from being squeezed between that curvy thighs. She balled and try to get her head between her shoulders, while pushing her chin down on her breast. As Maria still was trying to catch my mothers head, Rita try to get her hips up and knees up. With finally getting in a position to push herself against Maria and surprised the heavier woman with breaking her balance and make her fall backwards. As Maria goes down to the carpets backwards my mother’s arms came free and she rolled herself on top of Maria. I was impressed by that move. I thought the only option my mother had left, was struggling against Maria until she got Mom’s head between her tights and fish her off for the first fall.

But my mother was more flexible and creative, as I though she is. And she seems to be very fast too. As Maria still was trying to realize the situation she was in, my mother did not waste much time. She caught Marias wrists, push them to the ground, jumped on Maria’s chest and take a seat on her opponent’s F-Cup. With Maria’s head between my mother’s thighs Maria moaned deep and struggled to get free. My mother fixed her position to the best she could have. Her legs and hand pressed Maria’s arms down flat to the carpet. Her ass flattens Maria’s big tits and all together leaded to an impressive pin. My mother said. “Start the count!” and I start counting out my mother’s. Maria struggled wildly and bucked like a horse to get free and my mother was trying to stay on top like a rider at the rodeo. It was impressive how my mother was pinning the much heavier woman. But I was impressed to by Maria, who did not accept the situation she was into. While I was counting calm and not much fast. I was fascinated by the situation. I was asking myself, if my mother will be able to hold Maria down until I will reach the twenty, or will Maria be able to fight back. As I was counting out for the twelve Maria got calm and seemed to stop working against my mother’s domination. My mother looks like posing a bit and did some trash talk, but it was not loud enough, that I could hear it. Only the fact my mother did, was giving me a smile while I was continuing the count. But maybe my mother was a bit too lazy at that time.

It was at the nineteen, when Maria caught my mother by surprise. She quickly got her legs up and ball together. It was the last big counterattack of Maria and it was the page turner. As she was able to push her legs under my mother’s arms around her chest and locked them into a perfect body scissor. In the revers movement she pulled my mother backwards, who was shocked by the efficiency of this move. As my mother was going down backwards, I could see in here eyes, that she knew, she was in trouble. Maria’s move was that fast, that my mother hit the carpet rough and for a moment my mother looked dazed. But she got back clear as Maria immodestly tighten the scissor hold and grabbed on of my mother’s leg, to hold my mother in position. Now it was my mother letting out a series of moans. She was trying to work on Maria’s feet, trying to break the scissor, but I could see in my poor mother’s face, that every move she did caused her massive pain. My mother was laying down on her belly with these massive tights around her rip cage, pressing out everything of her beautiful body. I can see that my mother shortly was trying to get onto her knees, but this was impossible. It’s seemed, that this monster scissors caused her trouble to inhale. Her maroon hair was covering her face, but I knew she was at Maria’s will at that point. The much I wanted to get my mother out of this miserable situation, the much I was fascinated seeing my mother being delivered to another woman. Maria meanwhile enjoyed every moment of this. I was not sure, but I though she tried to humiliate my mother with showing her helpless and dominated in front of me.

Suddenly Maria looked over to me and said. “Ask her.” I did not understand and stammer “What?” “Ask your mother, if she had enough.” Maria said with a calm and friendly voice that made a huge contrast to the situation we were in. “What?” I asked again. “Do it!” my mother screamed in pain. I was thinking my mother screamed for the question, because she wanted to be recued out of this by giving up, I asked my mother “Do you submit, Mom?” “No!” my mother answered with quivering voice from the pain. I was shocked. How the hell can my mother resist to give up. She was a mess. Every second she would be trapped between Maria’s tights, would weak her more. Why she was not quitting? Immediately, Maria was applying the pressure and my mother let out another deep moan. “Are you sure?” Maria ask a bit amused. “No!” my mom replied. “You want it this way.” Maria said and seemed to make a play of it to hear my mom moan, every time she applies the pressure on my mother punished body, but my mother did not quit. Meanwhile I was in a sort of twilight zone between being fascinated by seeing my mother dominated at will by this beautiful strong woman and thought that telling me, that I cannot leave my mother in this situation and off course I cannot be turned on by this. But my mother told me, whatever she is in, if it is to much she would submit. She too told me, it’s okay being turned on. Reminding myself of my mother’s own words, starting to give me a kind of security in my emotions. As I got my focus back on the fight, I see Maria releasing my mother out of the scissor and move close to my mother, who was balled together in a fetal position to catch her breath.

We all knew, that Maria has all time left in the world to make her next move. This fall was over and my mother will not be the woman winning it. Now, that I was clear about my emotions, I did enjoy the view Maria and my mother were going to give me. Maria slowly rolled my mother on her back and locking in her feet into my mother’s ankle point and spread my mother’s legs wide open. Again my mother was moaning a bit, but she did not fight back. Than she spread my mother’s arms over her head. Maria had my mother in a perfect grapevine pin. As she did I looked into my mother’s face and by surprise, she did not looked ashamed. It looks more like satisfaction. She did not lie to me. She seemed to be comfortable with every situation she was in. Even as Maria slowly lowered her body and her F-cups was taking a rest on my mother’s face she was not disgusted or tried to turn her head. She accepted her defeat and took even the obstruction of breathing, Marias move brought with it, in stoic serenity. The same thing as my mother I could see in Maria’s eyes, I could see in Maria’s eyes as she was looking over to me, giving me the signal to count my mother out. With the knowledge, that my mother was okay with it, I start counting. I thought my mother knew, that I enjoyed the view, because I was counting more slowly than before when she was on top. If she would ask me after the fall about it, I would have lied to her and told her, that I was hoping she would make a comeback. But now I was counting very slow and Maria was watching me accurately. I think she knew what was going on in my head and enjoyed herself, the she and my mother, who’s heavy breathing through Maria’s bra, was a part of it. Even though Maria was holding my mother in a very lazy style of the move, my mother moans now and then and tried to give the illusion, that she was working against the hold. She knew, what was going on and I am not sure, if she was doing it to enjoy me, giving me the imagination of my completely helpless and dominated mom, or if she was only trying to make fun about it. The answer was given by Maria again as a minute has passed and my count reached just the eight. Maybe Maria was thinking the same as I did about my mother’s moaning. She was tightening the hold again up to a point, where my mother has to suffer enough to really moan again but bellow the point my mother could not take anymore. Maria was now constantly controlling my mother’s breath as she was permanently adjusting the position of her F-cups on my mother’s beautiful face. Maria gave me a little smile and for the rest of the four minutes my mother special count speed needed to reach the twenty, she was entertaining me with my mom, suffering and struggling for fresh air.

As the count was done Maria slowly rolled of my over powered mother and I walked over to both woman with some water. As I sat down beside her and Maria my mother grinned at me and said. “You though your old mother will not be able to confuse you? You were so wrong!” she laughed. “You really think you know everything what was going on.” I ask a bit briskly, feeling mocked by mom. “You’re my son, that’s my job as a mother.” She replied. “You can’t hide!” Maria supported my mother argumentation. And smiled. “So, you moan just to make fun of me? Right?” I asked my mother. “That is right.” She answered. “But Maria made me pay for it.” She friendly slapped Maria. “Oh yes I did!” Maria announced proudly before she said. “Don’t be shy, if my mother has me, like I had her, count extra slow to, okay?” “I will.” I answered. Than I got up, pulled Maria up to her feet and announced like a promoter: “Winner of the first fall: MARIA!” Maria and my mother were laughing jiggling as I did. Now I did know, how my mother felt in the past days. Mothers and her friends, never able to be serious, I thought to myself, as we made our way to the couch for a little rest before the second round was started.

As we sat for the break I was impressed, that both seemed to be able to separate the fight from their friendship. I was always thinking, it is nearly impossible, that two women fight hard and after the fight, they are best friends like nothing was done. It made me a bit proud about both. After a ten-minute break it was time for the next round. As my mother and Maria was slowly moving to the spot on the carpet, where my mother was heavily defeated by her younger opponent, I was thinking about, what I would like to see. I was sure which idea I like the most. My mom defeated again, or seeing my mother having a revanche for the first round. I started to like Maria. I like her curves and the way, she is getting around with my mother and me. Both women were ready and was waiting for me to start the next round.

To be continued…….
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
Re: My mother’s little secret
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 04:02:42 AM »
Good start

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 06:38:27 AM »
Nice story
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline DasDenny

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 04:52:22 PM »
So, I did. This time, my mother followed another strategy to start the fight. She was rushing forward in order to surprise and overwhelm Maria at the beginning, trying to catch her with both arms. As Rita crashed into Maria, she brought her arms around Maria’s torso and teared Maria to the ground landing on top of her. Immediately Maria was rolling and so my mother was on Maria’s back as Maria laid belly down on the carpet. Quickly she got her Arm around Maria’s neck. With the other arm she locked in one of Maria’s arms and started rolling to the side. As she did, she was trying to get her skinny legs around Maria’s belly. Maria was sure about what my mother had in mind and tried to discourage my mother from getting her in a body scissor. Wildly she was working with her legs against my mother’s legs and tried to defend herself from being choke, working with her free arm om my mother’s arm. It was amazing to see this half-spanish beauty struggling hard against my mother, who was very focused on getting Maria between her skinny legs. Finally, her plan did work out. After Maria has vigorously defended herself, she was trapped between my mother’s slim legs, while my mother was choking her at the same time. I could see in Maria’s eyes that she was not happy with the situation, but she was far from being defeated. She was moving and winding her body all the time. With her free hand she managed to work on my mother’s arm that much, that she was able to have her neck in a position, she was indeed caught, but not choke. After that she got a good grip at my mother’s maroon mane and pulled her head to the side with an admirable strength. At the same time, she was moving her legs and feet all the time, so my mother has to work against being rolled of her back or losing the grip on her victim. But it was clear that my mother’s skinny but strong legs having a massive impact on Maria, which was moaning all the time. The more her resistance was going on, the less it had a chance to become successful. Even if her merciless hair pulling tortured my mother’s head, Rita had an incredible grip on Maria’s curvy body. It seemed like my mother’s legs were cutting into Maria’s soft belly. Maria was trapped and this time my mother ordered me, to ask Maria for submission. So, I did, and her answer was “NO!”. She was screaming it out. I was shortly thinking about, how she could ever get out of this punishing hold, but I stopped myself soon. The same question I've asked myself in the first round and my mother did the impossible thing. Maybe Maria can do to and have something left. At the second I was thinking it, the situation seemed to be changing.

Maria’s managed to roll with my mother and got on her knees. Immediately she was spreading her tights wide open, to get her knees down to the ground with the most distance between them, she could get. As she did, my mother was looking like a passenger on Maria's back, but soon started to get back in the driver seat again. She was moving hard to get Maria back in the former position, but she was not able to do this. She changed her tactics to Squeeze as hard as she can, as Maria was constantly working on getting her second arm free, what she did after a short period of time, where her arm was in a position, I was thinking a human arm should not be. But it got free. My mother seems not to be very pleased about it, because she gave a comment on that, I couldn’t understand clearly. As soon Maria freed her second arm, she freed her head to, as my mom’s only attention was now limited on the body scissor. Maria still was in massive pain by my mother’s skinny legs and my mother plan was, increasing this pain to a point, where Maria could not resist to cry out for submission. I was turned on by following the long and exhausting battle of Maria and how she was able to break my mother’s dominance bit by bit. Multiple time she had to give herself a rest gathering strength and more than one time, it seemed that she will be forced to submit because of my mother’s dangerous legs, but it she didn’t. the next move she made, neither me nor my mother has foreseen.

The curvy shorthaired goddess rammed her elbows to both sides of my mother’s completely unprotected flanks from down there, with every force she had left in her body. It looks, like it was Maria’s do or die move and she did. Until this, I was sure, my mother will win this fall. She was dominating Maria from the start and took out so much power of her victim’s body, but now, as I my mom was leaving out a terrible deep moan, that approved, Maria’s move has met exactly the right spot, I was shocked. For a second it felt like the whole room was completely in silence, then I heard my surprised mother screaming. Maria grabbed my mother’s maroon mane and by pulling it down hard she gave my mother the spin to roll off Maria’s back. My mom’s body crashed down backwards to the carpet. The move short was compressing the air out her lungs which made her become unable to move for a second. She ended up lying flat on her back right in front of a weaken but obvious unburden Maria. Maria’s bra did not have as much as effort as Maria had. Both of her F-cups was gone lose and out from the corner of her eye, she did notice, that I was looking at her tits. It seemed like she was not bothering about. I was not able to see then for long, because Maria quickly made her move on my overwhelmed mother. She was laying her upper body down and her now hanging free F-cups buried my mother’s face between themselves. My mother’s reaction was rapidly. She bent her arms around Maria’s head and pressed her against her D-cups, that still was covered by her bra, but was effective enough to get the same goal as Maria did with her uncovered tits. I was shocked by the move itself and by how quick the tables has been turned. One second my mother wasn’t far away from crushing Maria between her legs, the other second, she is forced to struggle for air between these big boobs of her opponent. Maria was spreading her legs to the side, so my mother was unable to roll and so, she was forced to face the tit smother on her back. I was sure, my mother was at the wrong end of this move. Maria’s tits were bigger and heavier than my mother’s. Maria was able to press her whole weight down on my poor mother’s face. My mother was only able to press Maria’s face into her D’s by the strength of her arms. Her tits still in the bra while Maria’s F’s where free. Additionally, at the beginning of the smother, my mother had tried to roll, which should have needed more oxygen, oxygen she would now miss. Allover I was sure, my mother will be clearly on the losing end of this two-side breast smother contest. I admitted it as a fact and so, I was watching exited, how both women struggled in between the other woman’s tits. As I did, I could see, that the position my mom was into, was very suffering for her. She was moving all the time to protect her mouth and nose being covered by the massive flesh Maria’s F’s has got. She was struggling hard, but it seemed to be everywhere around. I started to take a closer lock to my mother’s flat belly, to see when she was breathing or not. It was turning me on seeing how her belly came flat as she was exhaling but staid flat, when she had troubles to inhale, because Maria managed to get the right position covering my poor mother, that is getting more and more weaker, but she always managed to inhale again right before she had to quit. I was sure, my mother will not take this very long. She was never good at breath holding. We did in the pool for fun and she was truly bad in holding her breath. I was so focused on my mother battle against her breath being completely cut off, that I did not noticed how Maria was struggling. I think she was not moving as much as my mother and it felt, she was taken the hold of my mother relaxed and easy.

A frenetic taping hand on the carpet took my attention back on her, as my mother immediate released the hold and pushed Maria’s body a bit up, to turn her head to the side under Maria, who was slowly rolling off my mother. It seemed, that my mother was able to fix Maria’s face at the right spot between her D’s by having her arms around Maria’s head. “Nice move!” Maria said a bit quiet. She was completely out of breath and got back a “Thank you.” from my mom, who was out of breath too. “Five seconds more and I would have been unconscious.” My mother admitted. “I didn’t have had another five seconds.” Maria betrayed. “It’s your fall, well done.” She admitted. “So, we have Maria: 1 and Rita: 1” I announced as my Maria and Rita let out a weak little laugh. I waited on the couch for both ladies to come back and handed over some water to them both. As we talked a bit about the fall Maria and my mother tried to recover for the next fall. After about twenty minutes my mother laughed and asked Maria: “Do you know, what it’s the worst thing about me winnig the second fall?” Maria replied: “Yes, now we have to fight at least one more fall!” “Exactly!” My mother said and both started to laugh out loud. “You should have thought of that, before you decided to resist against my F’s” Maria replied challenging. “No, I wanted my son having the chance to count you out extra slow, like he has promised, but I was not able to roll us, so he couldn't!” My mother said and smiled. “Maybe he is able in the next round!” Maria laughed. My mother answered “Maybe.” but is sounded not confident. I was sure about it. These two women are out for submission and not for a pin.  After both felt ready for the third round, they went back to the carpet. Soon before I could start them off my mother interrupted. “Let’s make it fair.” She said, as she took off her bra. Okay, seeing your mother stripping her bra off, was a bit strange, but I decided to forget this picture as fast as I could, not because of the fact seeing my mother’s tits. Only because of the view my mother was giving as she tried to imitate a stripper. She was going though all stereotypes she knew regarding this. It was clear she wanted to make fun of me again. After my mother ended her funny show, we all were ready for the next round.

To be continued……..
Girl, why do you wanne have such big plasic boobs? This is unnatural and not beautiful!!!

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 01:22:50 AM »
Could do without the incest, but good story otherwise.

Offline Dash

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 05:41:19 AM »
Please continue!

Offline footfight

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 08:34:25 PM »
Love it,now finish please!!!!