News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

May The Better Woman Win - Tina vs Vicky - Part 1 - Pro Style

• 11 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
May The Better Woman Win - Tina vs Vicky - Part 1 - Pro Style
« on: January 11, 2019, 01:48:10 PM »
In all the years and all my travels I've had many many rivals. But g.Vicky92 stands out for her relentlessness and hunger to defeat me in and out of the ring. After months of trash talk both of us are eager to prove our superiority in every way to the other. So we have set up a series of different matches to test each other in a number of disciplines. Being the veteran and the star I chose my best style, pro-wrestling, first. I hope everyone enjoys. 

Tale of the tape:

Tina
Height: 5'5
Weight: 117 lbs
Chest: 32b

Vicky - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=30991
Height: 5'2
Weight: 98 lbs
Chest: 32b

May the better woman win....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:56:58 PM by FiveStarTina »

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: May The Better Woman Win - Tina vs Vicky - Part 1 - Pro Style
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:21:16 PM »
tinawins123: Waiting in the ring for you wearing an orange bikini... I pace back and forth as I tie up my hair... I look at the ref and glare at her... It's time I make her pay for all that trash talk... I'm going to make her eat every word I think to myself.  I grab the ropes and stretch my 5'5 32b 117 lb body ready to lock up with  you yt

g.vicky92: I rush my way into the ring and make a big entrance wearing a tight dark blue bikini, showing off my petite but curvy body. I raise my arms into the air and stretch my petite but firm body, 5’2 and 98lbs, 32B (small)… I flex my biceps and turn my back to you and shake my butt reminding you of a move I did to you last time we met. I lean against the ropes and wait for the signal to start the fight, flexing my fingers, eyes fixed on you ready to break you for good this time YT

tinawins123: I smirk as I see you shake your bony ass in my direction.  The ref rings the bell... DING DING... I take a deep breath and try to focus... I walk around the ring slowly trying to bottle up the raw emotions you bring out of me and think... Finally I turn and slowly move towards you still cirling... "I remember how the last match ended up... I'm not worried".  I dip my knees and move in slowly, hands up and ready  yt

g.vicky92: I follow you with lazy moves at first playfully sticking out my tongue as I hear your pathetic taunting… last match ended in you being almost destroyed by me and saved because of my merciful attitude… I circle you as well aware of your longer reach and your bitchy attitude so I am cautious. Suddenly I twist my hips and face you directly. I move closer and I flip you with my right hand hoping to distract you long enough so I can throw a low round kick with my right to the side of your left leg yt

tinawins123: Unnnnnn... I see you flip me off and I reach for your finger wanting to break it... Your kick lands hard in my thigh... THWAACCCKK... AHHHHHHHH... I back up a couple of steps with my thigh knotting up quickly... One hand reaches for the ropes for balance while the other rubs my thigh... unnnnn

g.vicky92: My strategy works and as you move to snatch my hand you miss my kick which smacks your thigh. My kick makes you back off towards the ropes and I follow you after I bring my foot down. As I come closer I snap my left foot up as if I will kick you between the legs hurting the part of your body with which you have been making a living but I intend to bring my foot down the moment I see you reacting and twist my hips swinging my right arm and aiming a hard slap with my right palm across your face yt

tinawins123: I turn to face you to try and defend myself... You fake me out again and as I reach to your leg your palm catches me flush on the cheek... SMAACCCCCKKKKK... Uhhhhhh... The pain explodes across my face and shocks me... I turn 90 degrees and hold my red cheek gasping... I can't believe how hard you just hit me... The sting locks me up for a few seconds but then I grit my teeth angrily... Grrrrr... Let's fight bitch... I turn to you and charge at your tummy looking to grab your hips and drive you across

g.vicky92: I deliver a hard slap across your face and it makes your head turn around as the smack echoes in the room and a gasp is heard from the audience. My slap leaves a red mark on your cheek and I smirk getting ready to attack your breasts. You growl and turn to face me with rage in your eyes. You aim low this time and you grab my hips them use your strength and rage to push my petite body across the ring. My feet pat the canvas as I stagger back till my back reaches the ropes. As your hands are on my hips I quickly move mine to grab your ears and pull them ready to jump up and wrap my legs around your waist if you take your hands off my hips

tinawins123: I take out some rage driving you across the ring but the ropes give more then I'd like and my energy is wasted for little gain.  OWWWWW.. I howl as you grab my ears... I look up at you shocked again as you slowly pull me up... My hands reaching under your arms to try and get my ears free... OOOFFFF... I arch as you bodyscissor me against the ropes stealing my move... I hold under your arms as the ref tries to get us to break... mtc
tinawins123: but my move had one more element to it... I hooked the ropes first... "Stupid rookie" I grunt... Holding you with you latched to me, I back up off the ropes carrying you and then turn and fall forward trying to slam you down onto the mat hard... yt

g.vicky92: I jump up and get my legs around your waist the moment I feel you going for my arms. I lock my ankles and squeeze you as hard as I can in an effort to drain as much energy out of you as possible. I grit my teeth seeing your body arching. But you manage to handle the pain and my weight and as I try to open my arms and slap at your ears you turn around and fall forward. I gasp and then cough hard as my back hits the canvas with a loud thud. The impact loosens my scissors and I feel the air knocked out of my lungs. My hands start falling off you but I manage to cling on your hair as I try to recover my breathing

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 07:24:36 PM »
tinawins123: I slam you hard but you make me pay for it squeezing me hard before hand and slapping my ears making my head ring... I look around a little dazed and try to pull up but you keep my hair... Unnnnnnn... My eyes lock with yours as you hang on... I'm surprised and in awe of your resilience and toughness to take a slam and still fight... but i also remember my hate for your... I crawl through your legs and reach for your thorat... The ref warns me but I don't care... I lean down and choke you hard and blatantly

g.vicky92: I fall on the canvas and I feel dazed and winded. My legs slowly drop on the canvas and my hands slide and barely hold your hair. I know I have to cling on you and not give up. You go for my throat and I gag and my eyes open wide. “You dirty whore” I groan and before the ref intervenes I throw my hands at your face and scratch hard at it hoping to cause you some panic or at least concern. At the same time I plant my small feet on the canvas and try to arch my body and rock you YT

tinawins123: I flex my arms and shoulders trying to choke as much life out of you in 5 seconds as I can... You scratch my face... AHHHHHHHH... I let go and as you buck your body you toss me off to the side... I roll over one more time and push myself to my feet... get UP Vicky... So I can SLAM you AGAIN... Grrrrr

g.vicky92: I manage to make you get off me and coughing I get on my feet. Your choke left red marks on my throat. I stay at a distance from you to recover from your nasty attack. I pace close to the ropes and keep my eyes on you. Come on you dirty whore and I’ll make you regret the moment you entered this ring I snarl at you as I bring my hands up yt

tinawins123: I see you back away and feel a bit of satsifaction but I want so much more... I know you are dangerous so I stride across the ring carefully, crouched with my hands up... I pace with you a little and when your back gets near a corner I make my move... I bend in my knees and come up... I try to knock your hands from underneath and push my forearm under your chin and into your thoat... looking to bully you into the corner and lean into another choke if I can... yt

g.vicky92: You attack first this time and as you come closer you cleverly knock my arms up and then press your forearm against my throat as you push me against the corner. I feel the turnbuckle on my back and I moan. I cough again as I feel the pressure on my windpipe even if the choke cannot be fully applied easily from this position. I growl and bend my elbows turning them to face downwards and swing them down on the sides of the root of your neck and press them against your nerves there. I breathe out hard if my move works and I swing my right knee up to your left side aiming at your ribs YT

tinawins123: I get some nice pressure across your throat again with my forearm... I lean into you chest to chest putting as much weight as I can behind it... looking in your eyes... My satisfied smile turns into jaw dropping surprise  as your elbows find my neck... :0  I blink at you and struggle to lean my weight on you as the ref orders both of us to break... your knee into my ribs finally separates us as I stumble along the ropes to my right... yt

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 07:27:13 PM »
g.vicky92: I apply some pressure on your neck and get you by surprise as you push against my throat using another illegal technique on me. As we’re about to break my knee hits your ribs and you get off me to the ropes on my left. I cough and shake my head but try to surprise you again. As you fall on the ropes I slide my left wrist down your body and grab your right wrist with my left hand As I grab it I turn to face you and send a quick open palm strike to your left breast with my right hand and in one move (if all this goes well) I try to twist my hips and turn around whipping you across the ring yt

tinawins123: Another hard fight with you as you continue to stay toe to toe with me and apply the pressure... A little winded you are able to turn me around and face you... I try to protect myself but I move too slow... AHHHHHHHHH.. Your palm goes through my breast crushing my gland... I fall back against the ropes stunned... You then whip me hard across... I try to keep up with my legs as my back hits the far ropes and I bounce back towards you... yt

g.vicky92: I feel my muscles stretched and tense as I whip your heavier body across the ring after I got the satisfaction of pancaking your saggy old breast and felt the point of your nipple against my palm for an instance… You fall against the ropes and bounce back towards me. The moment you hit the ropes I stomp the canvas with my right foot and move towards you with long strides as our bodies come closer I jump off the canvas and bring the soles of my feet up in a double stomp kick aiming my heels at your breasts yt

tinawins123: I am sent towards you out of control unable to redirect the momentum you whipped me with across the ropes... I run right into your feet as they extend into my chest... UHHHHHHH... Your right foot directly into my left breast again and your left foot into my sternum... I hit the mat hard as you drive me down... laying flat on my back breathing heavy and moaning... not even aware you popped my left breast out of my top... a red mark surrounds my dark sangria nipple and marks my tanned skin

g.vicky92: you run into my feet and I feel my heels sinking into your soft breast and your sternum. I hear your deep moan of pain and then the thud of your body falling down winded and hurt. I land on the canvas too but get on my feet straight away. I see you on your back with a breast exposed reeling in pain. I smirk and cockily I walk to you and place my left foot on your face and my hands on my hips, look around the ring and give my hips a sharp twist so my sole rubs on your face. I give your face a shove before I run to the ropes and bounce off them them run back towards you and jump up extending my legs for a double leg drop against your face and your chest yt

tinawins123: I lay on my back and even though I'm hurting I'm aware... my eyes follow the little predator as she struts around me, signaling to both of us how this fight is going... I grab your leg and paw at it as you rub your stinky dirty bare foot in my face... unnnnnnnn... my feet banging the met frustrated you could do this to me... my body still flat on my back as you hit the ropes... but I watch you and I'm ready... as I roll out of the way after you leap letting you hit the canvas hard... yt

g.vicky92: I rub my foot on your face to add insult to your injury and I go for my next big impact move with confidence as I see you hurt. But this time it’s yo who gets me by surprise as you move out of the way of my double leg drop and I land on my butt cheeks hard. I grunt in pain and roll to my side then start getting on my feet rubbing my hips and my waist and staying close to the ropes. You lucky bitch I hiss at you YT

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 07:32:25 PM »
tinawins123: I roll out of the way to my hands and knees and hear the impact of your ass hitting the ring... The ring shakes and I'm very glad I wasn't under you... You never stop though... You take the hit and in a moment you are going back to your feet... I lift up and move in knowing I have to stay on you... I get close and reach for your hair... I look to pull you into me and tuck your head under my arm and wrap you into a front headlock... yt

g.vicky92: a bit dazed from my landing on the canvas my moves are slower and as you come at me you get me by the hair. I don’t react at your move and let you pull my head down. Then I feel you driving me into a front head lock and I moan. But I know I have to react fast before your lock your hold. As you push my head under your right armpit and your right arm is around my head I grab your right wrist with my right hand and pull down while my left hand pulls down close at your elbow hoping this won’t allow you to choke me fast enough. Then I step with my right leg to the right side of your body pushing with my hips and my body at your right arm upwards while holding at your wrist with the hope that the stretch on your right shoulder will make you let me go YT

tinawins123: I begin to clamp on the hold with my left hand grabbing my right wrist... Your hands both fight my grip grabbing my right arm... you step forward into me and begin to lift up... I hang on tightly with my left hand in a bit of a tug of war straining my right shoulder... UHHHHH... I can feel my fingers slipping apart... I can't let you get my arm so I lift my right thigh up hard towards your tummy trying to break your reversal

g.vicky92: I start feeling your hold loosen as I push at your arm but as I feel like I’m about to escape your headlock your thigh comes up and hits me in the belly. OOOFFF I gasp as I’m already half bent forwards. I drop my hands for a bit and I gasp. Bitch I grunt at you and swing a right hook south of your navel hoping to hit something sensitive and then I wrap my arms around your right thigh and push forwards with my legs hoping to push you back and either make you stumble to the canvas or against the ropes YT

tinawins123: I hit you hard in your tummy but i only get you to slow down for a moment... Your right hand hits me hard under my tummy... you hit my bladder and I have to clench to not embarrass myself... bent over you come into me and put me into the ropes... breathing heavy I drop to one knee along the ropes and once again go for the front headlock with your head near my hip... trying to lock it in and squeeze some energy out of you

g.vicky92: I hit you low and then push you against the ropes. But you won’t let me go even when you go down on one knee. I have to follow you and get on my knees as you keep me in a headlock. I grunt and grab your right wrist with my left hand and this time I sink my nails into it while my right hand move between your legs and hoping the ref won’t notice my move gives your womanhood a tight squeeze as I want to distract you and give you some pain at the same time yt

tinawins123: I squeeze your neck hard hoping what focus I've been able to do will add up trying to force you close to my exposed tit... but it seems like you have 1000 ways to get out many of which aren't legal... I grunt as you bury your nails into my hand and wrist... whining as I flex and squeeze you... Then you reach between my legs and grab me... VICCCKKEEEEEEE!  I yelp... I arch and sigh with every breath.... until my body relaxes against the ropes... The ref calling for a break looking to see exactly what your hands are doing...

g.vicky92: I use some creative attacks to get out of your headlock and I hear you yelping when I attack your crotch. The ref comes closer and breaks up as  I get on my feet I wave to him that my hands were not doing anything dirty and throw a nasty glance at you. My head is sweaty and all red from your prolonged headlock. I shake it as we’re signaled to keep on fighting and I crouch and start circling you again my moves slower now due to the intensity of the match yt

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 07:36:23 PM »
tinawins123: I take a couple of deep breaths before I reach for the ropes and pull myself up... I notice your mouth open a bit and your little chest up and down hard for air... I take a moment to tuck my boob back into my bra... I take another deep breath and move in hands up... "I'm wearing you down little girl"... I move slow wanting to get my hands on you but careful of your hands and feet... wanting to get just a foot or so away from you before I lunge to grab you in a collar and elbow tie up  yt

g.vicky92: the match starts again and you look tired as well. I want to buy myself some time to recover some of my energy but you don’t waste time and come at me. You go for a collar and elbow lock and as I respond you start pushing me back towards the ropes. I let you push me back as much as possible and once I reach the ropes I bend my knees deep and in an sharp move I try to lower my head and get rid of your hand on my neck before I push up again and jump upwards hoping to hit you with the top of my head in the chest or under your chin YT

tinawins123: I get my body on yours and feel you give ground with just a little push... I back you up and look to try and post your back to the ropes but you dip down more... I follow you but you spring up through my left hand a bit catching me firmly in the inner half of my left tit and sternum... UGGGHHHH... I growl taking a step back and hanging onto your hair with my left hand... I hold your head down in my chest as I pant... I drop my right hand to my hip... I turn my right hip forwad and let go of your head looking to catch you with an uppercut forearm under your chin... YAAAAAAA  yt

g.vicky92: My headbutt hits you in the chest and I feel it gets one of your breasts a bit. You back off but you keep a hand into my hair. I throw a couple of punches to your abs to make you let me go and as you do so I breathe out and start raising my head but before I face you your forearm comes from below and hits me under the chin. My head is snapped back and, stunned by your strike with my arms flailing I fall back into the ropes my butt drops onto the middle rope while my arms on the top one YT

tinawins123: You punish me with your quick short shots to my ribs but I drill you under your chin with my whole body turning it into you.  You back off completely and lunge into the ropes... YESSSSS! I yell with my hands up... I take a deep breath and move forward and lean your face into my chest... I clutch your head and pull you off the ropes... come on Vicky... let's WRESTLE... I bend down and reach my arm between your legs and slide my hand between your tight little ass cheeks... I grip you tightly as I grunt and try to scoop you off your feet, looking to turn you over and bodyslam you down hard in one motion... GRRRR

g.vicky92: I hit your ribs with quick punches but your forearm uppercut style hit to my chin stuns me and I fall to the ropes, dazed. You are quick to take advantage of my condition and pull my face to your chest. I feel your breasts against my face, my lips on your flesh for a moment. Too dazed to react to your moves I feel your hand between my legs OH! I yelp as you reach for my ass grabbing me by the crotch. I release a louder yelp as in one move you lift my petite body off the canvas and before I react you bodyslam me with a loud thud that makes the ring rattle. My legs and arms jerk up from the impact and an expression of pain covers my face as I lie down on my back moaning in pain yt

tinawins123: I throw you down and after two long fights I finally get a HUGE move on you... I spread my arms and ROWWWRR flexed above you... I then look down my nose at you next to my feet... I put my foot in your chest and yell at the ref... COUNT HER... I flex above you as I go for the arrogant pin... 1... yt

g.vicky92: I hit the canvas with force and my body feels paralyzed from the shock and the pain. I cough and jerk weakly on my back. Then I see you towering over my body and you bring your foot on my chest. I feel your (soft/hard?) sole on my chest and cough weakly. I hear your words to the ref and I shake my head. I try to push at your ankle and lift my head off the canvas as I feel the pressure from your strong leg on my chest yt

tinawins123: You push at my ankle weakly... I stand between your legs facing you and looking down so satisfied... I can see part of you wants up but you're struggling under my foot... my soft foot griding your sternum... I put more of my weight into you... are you beaten little girl?  TWOOOOO yt

g.vicky92: I am angry at the way you pin me and humiliate me in front of the crowd, but no matter how I try to gather my strength your foot pressing on my chest and the tone of your voice carries a finality with it. I fought hard but you landed some high impact moves and prevailed in this match. I sob as I hear the ref counting me out THREE and my eyes feel watered as my head turns to the side and my arms and legs drop on the canvas as I accept my defeat yt

tinawins123: THREEEEEE... The ref counts the final pin and I let out a loud celebration.... FUCK YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I scream as I stand over you... I see you crying and I can't help but rub it in... I drop to my knees over your shoulders... I breathe heavily triumphant... I rub your tear with my finger... awwwwww... poooor little gurlllllll... does it hurt baby?

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 07:39:43 PM »
g.vicky92: you win the match by a pin and I can barely move from the pain, both physical and emotional as I see you celebrating your victory. I’m not crying but I feel tears in my eyes. I hear your words and I don’t answer to you but cover my face and sob as you are declared the winner of the match YT

tinawins123: The ref tries to get me off you but I'm not done rubbing in your loss... It does hurt baby... I can see it... You tried so hard... you put all you could... but you are too small and I was too good... admit it...

g.vicky92: I suffer your taunting and at first I say nothing but sob then I whisper, leave me alone bitch and weakly roll on my side in something like a fetal position waiting for you to stop taunting me yt

tinawins123: I brush your hair off your cheek as I kneel behind you and facing you.  hmmmmmm... it does hurt... I'm HAPPY to see you like this Vicky... It turns me on... and I'm going to do it again and again until there is nothing left of your will... my fingers strumming your hair off your eyes so you see mine as I say it to you

g.vicky92: I feel your hands on my hair but I do nothing as I know it’s part of your joy for the victory you scored against me. Leave me alone I mumble again sobbing and I roll on my back again and look at you. You won today but I’ll get my revenge soon Tina yt

tinawins123: hmmmm.... will you?  I grab your face with one hand and smush your cheeks... are you woman enough to beat me vicky?  Answer me

g.vicky92: hmmmhhhhh my feet pat the canavs in protest as you humiliate me further by smushing my cheeks… I’m woman enough to beat you and I’ll do it again and again… I say as you press my cheeks yt

tinawins123: I smile as you are still defiant... happy you are not broken... There's the little Greek bitch in you... Six more fights baby... I'm glad you're not broken... YET... you give me everything your lil body has over and over... and by the time we're done... you're mine... hahahahahah.... I let go of your cheeks and stand above you... I plant my foot on your cheek and lift my arms to take in the crowd and realize my victory

g.vicky92: you finish with your taunting and stand up again. I breathe out a bit and start raising my head but your foot comes down and presses against my cheek. I feel a pinch in my chest as you pose victorious over me in a dominant way. I let my arms and legs stay spread on the canvas as a sign of my submission and wait till you finish posing over me and start thinking of our next fight yt

tinawins123: you lay under me completely still... your submission is complete and everyone knows who the better woman is today... with nothing left to prove I throw my arms back and arch and flex my body... ROWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR

tinawins123: I let out a battle cry through the whole arena before I finally pick my foot up and strut out of the ring up 1-0

The End

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 10:39:16 PM »
Wonderful stuff!  Thanks for sharing! :)

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
Thanks Mauza. As you can see from Vicky's reply there is much more to come.  :)

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 04:31:23 PM »
Always great seeing Tina in action.   Though it'd be even better seeing her being twisted into a pretzel instead.  ;D

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 05:15:17 PM »
Don't get your overalls in a bunch sweetie... i can tie your long arms and legs in a knot anytime you are ready....  :-*

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2019, 03:21:34 AM »
Always great seeing Tina in action.   Though it'd be even better seeing her being twisted into a pretzel instead.  ;D
I can do that :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.