News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for a few old stories

• 1 Replies

Offline catfight_fan

Looking for a few old stories
« on: September 27, 2020, 09:52:46 PM »
Hey guys,

I am looking for some of the older stories on the (old) website. I wonder if anyone had luckily saved them by any chance.

I would appreciate if anyone could be able to upload them again if they do have them.

1. The first one was a two-parter with the narration done by a guy whose mother wrestles two women. In the first part, she wrestles the mother of the narrator's best friend as a trial before she faces the best friend's aunt. The aunt was a red-haired Dutch woman or something similar. The narrator ends up making out with best friend's mother as his mother manages to best both women. It was titled "International Battle" (I think).

2. Second was a story series of a catfight tournament amongst housewives. My recollections of this series is much lesser than the previous one. But the stories were well-written and in the perspective of a lady who has recently joined this circle.

3. Third is a wife vs wife catfight which happens in the festive season and it was titled (Before New Year or Before Christmas).

Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
Re: Looking for a few old stories
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 11:09:37 PM »
Might be worth looking through the stories on my site, but apart for that I'll keep my eyes open for you!