News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stories in other languages

• 4 Replies

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Stories in other languages
« on: December 12, 2018, 04:19:19 AM »
Hello,
Since I have seen a few over the years, but can't seem to see them anymore, how about having a section for stories in other language than english?  We have some members that have other language as first language and I think they would appreciate the section.

Evi45

Re: Stories in other languages
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 10:13:02 AM »
Good idea

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 10:32:16 AM »
I for one welcome the idea, on the account, that for about a year I'm marinating over a story, that, for narrative purposes be best as bilingual (given that both versions would take place in a gated community in Mexico), and ever since I'm looking for a sexfight writer, who could pen that version in Spanish.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 09:25:07 PM »
We have discussed this suggestion and have set up an area in stories for "Non English Stories"

A few rules:

1. This is the ONLY area of the site where languages other than English are allowed.
2. Please put the language used in the story title, just in brackets after it is fine. This way readers aren't searching for stories in their language and if we ever get enough to make language sub sections it is easier to create.
3. All the other site rules apply, so don't make us have to use goggle translate to deal with rude comments :)

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:47:49 PM »
Wie lade ich meine Beträge hoch? How do I upload my sums?

Do you mean how do you post a story? The forum for them is here https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?board=34.0

I would have the story written out before hand and Create a new topic to post it via cut and paste.