News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lexi vs Lucie ----- Part 1

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Lexi vs Lucie ----- Part 1
« on: February 13, 2019, 03:43:41 AM »
I want to say thank you to both of these superbly gorgeous women for allowing me the privilege of writing a story including them. I only hope that this will do them justice!

Lexi vs Lucie

I was alone… Kelsey wasn’t around this week, and wasn’t going to be around for another week due to having to go home for a bit because of some family issues. I was kind of feeling bored on this particular day and decided to just get out of the house for a bit. I didn’t even have any idea where I was going. I just looked up and there it was, the spa that I’d gotten Kelsey her day at. (a whole other story) I decided to go in and see if they had an opening. I was talking to the girl at the counter and she was looking over the schedule when I hear, “MICHAEL!” yelled out from behind me!  I turned to see Lucie, looking amazing as ever! “HEY!” I say back to her as she comes and gives me a hug! “How are you?” I ask, “it’s been forever since…” and just let it go.  “Hey, yes it has! I’ve been great! How are you and that sexy beast of a girl doing?” she asked. I then said, “So, it’s been a little bit now and I was bored and just got in the car. Before I knew where I was, I looked up and here I am.” I shrugged my shoulders questioningly and we both laughed and she then said, “You’re in luck! I just got a call from my client and they had to cancel, I can get you right in!” “AWESOME!” I reply!  She ok’d everything w/ the girls at the desk and she ushered me quickly to the back!

Once in the back, she left me alone to strip down and climb on the massage table and cover my important areas. She came back in the room and got started. “ooh, you’re extremely tense dude!” “Arrghhh… Yeah, I can tell by the pain I’m in!” as she ground her wrists, elbows, and palms into my back. “SO, it’s funny that you’re here today!” she started, “I met this girl at the gym the other week, and we’ve been talking about… well, you know…  and she’s new to town and… well, I wanted to ask you and Kelsey actually, if you’d allow us to fight at your place?” “GRRRRAAAWWWW…” I grunted out as she again dug into my back.   “If you’d stop that, it’d be easier for me to respond!” and we laughed.  “Sorry.”   I begin to say “Yes, absolutely! Just let me know when and I can have the place set up for it when you guys arrive!” “THANK YOU SO MUCH!” Lucie replies and pats me on the back of the head! “I think it’ll be in the next few weeks. I won’t see her again until Wednesday or so. She said she was going to be out of town and should return then! So, hopefully, by Thursday, I can let you know!” “Great!” I reply back as I grunt through another firm motion and Lucie finishes working on me for the next hour or so.

Thursday evening rolled around and I got a call from Lucie confirming everything for Saturday night, around 7 pm.  I told her I’d set everything up and make sure there was plenty of water and beer for both!  Saturday night came around and I made sure to eat something earlier, came home and moved all the furniture aside and padded a few walls and items with a cushion or two.  About 6:30, a knock comes right as I was finishing up redecorating for the night. (I’d already put a 6 pack on ice and had cold water in the fridge!) I made my way to the door and opening to see the sexiest Asian girl I’ve ever seen in my life! “H…Hi there! You mu…must me Lexi?” I stammer as she just grins down at me! Lexi is wearing stilettos which puts her at about 5’11” in heels (I’m 5’7”) and a tight, form fitting black micro-strapped dress, her full 36 DD’s on full display as the dress went to about her mid thighs and showed off her superb thigh muscles! “Yes, I am! It’s nice to meet you Michael!” “It’s nice to meet you too! Come in! Come in!” I say as I step aside (finally able to speak normally) We walk into the living area as she notices a huge area opened up with blankets laid out! She removes her shoes and goes and walks out in the middle to check it out. “Wow! I wasn’t expecting the padding like this! Very nice Michael!” she says.  “If I didn’t know better, you’ve hosted a few… parties shall we say!?” I grin back and say, “Yes, a few!”  I offered her beer and she accepted.  We then talked and I told her about and everything that happens as far as using our place as a “fight pad” so to speak.  She sat and listened and finally said, “Wow! That’s amazingly hot!!”

Just then another knock came from the door. As I got there, I looked and it was about 6:45 now.  I opened the door, Lucie is standing there in a sexy dress, matching Lexi’s except it’s red, her 36 DD’s also on display as she grins! “Hey you!” I said, “Come on in, Lexi’s already here!” Lucie gave me a hug as she came in looking her typically stellar hotness she always is! Lexi stood to greet Lucie as she came into the living room, and seeing Lexi had already removed her shoes and set her things down, Lucie did the same and began walking towards Lexi. It was literally like standing there, watching identical twins from the next down!  Lexi being of Asian descent, and Lucie not. Other than that, almost Identical.  They are the same height, build, breasts and legs all virtually identical. Lexi, I think has slightly more definition to her than Lucie.  “Lucie, how about a beer!?” I say. “We still have a little time and can work out a few rules and what not before beginning!” “Sure, why not!” Lucie says as she noticed Lexi’s and my beer on the table.

I brought Lucie a beer and we all sat and chit chatted a bit. I then spoke up and asked, “Ok.  This is between you two, I’m only here to make sure no one gets hurt too badly.  The ONLY way I’ll interfere is if one of you can’t fight back due to passing out or being KO’d, or you clearly give up and the other wont stop!  Do you both understand?”  I got a nod and verbal “yes” from both girls. “Now, that being said… Are there any rules that you two want me to enforce or keep you in check by? Also, what kind of fight you doing tonight?” Lucie looks at me and says, “We’re doing a sex-fight!  Maybe a rough sex-fight! My only rules are No punching to the face, or trying to mame each other.  Everything else is fine with me!” Lexi looks at me also and says, “I agree with her! No punching to the face or eye gouging. But open hand slaps are ok!” I look at both women and say, “I take it that you’re both planning on missing a day or two of work next week to heal up some then?”  Both look at me with a slideways grin and slowly nod a yes.

“Is there anything else you guys need before you start?  I’ll be sitting here the whole time unless you roll to a location that you will get hurt and then I’ll try to ease you back to safety.  Lucie, you’ve fought here before, you know I won’t interfere.” As I nod to both girls.   Both girls reply saying that they’re all good and ready to go.  Lucie stands up and moves a few steps away. Lexi does the same thing, but moves the opposite direction. Lucie then begins to slowly, and seductively do a strip tease removing her dress, exposing her perfect DD’s to us! I lick my lips as I turn to Lexi and see her tongue doing the same as mine with a lustful look in her eye! My cock twitches at this site as well!  As soon as Lucie finishes, I reach for my beer and take a swallow as I look at Lexi who begins her strip tease now!  I again stare directly at her as he full DD’s pop free and stand high and proud on her chest! I see Lucie licking her lips as well! Finally, as Lexi finishes, I have to take another swallow of beer and have to readjust in my seat as my cock is getting harder now.  Both goddesses are now standing 10 feet apart and 5 feet in front of me, totally naked and it still looks like I’m seeing double!  Then, just like that, each girl began stalking the other…

The two smoking hot girls approached each other slowly; each reading the other as they slowly, carefully stalking the other as they inched closer. Slowly, Lexi began raising her outstretched hands, holding them up to shoulder level and glared at Lucie, then looked at her hands and shook them a bit.  Lucie grinned and slowly raised her hands to meet Lexi’s. Both girl’s muscles began flexing as they slowly, carefully interlocked their fingers together! I began seeing both girl’s shoulders and arms flex against each other and was totally turned on! Lexi’s muscles were a bit more cut, and defined than Lucie’s were, but Lucie was solid! Slowly then began stepping closer together and were still straining as their nipples lined up perfectly with each other’s! Lexi’s nipples were a bit wider and larger around than Lucie’s, but Lucie’s were the same length and about a little bigger than an eraser! They were perfectly matched from their heads all the way down to their sexy feet and even they looked the same size! I still say twins! Suddenly, Lucie shoved hard against Lexi and both girls grunted as they both flexed hard to resist the other! “GRRRRRRRRRAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!” Lexi grunted out as Lucie grunted out a loud,” RRRRRRAAHHHHHH!!!!” Initially, Lucie forced Lexi back a half a step until Lexi was able to match her strength!  Slowly, Lexi started over powering Lucie’s left arm with her right, but that was only a short-lived victory as Lucie held her own! Then, it was Lucie’s right over powering Lexi’s left for a short period as well!  Both girls were starting to strain and grunt and grown the longer this went on! I could see both starting to sweat by the sheen of light reflecting off their backs as they staggered around the room!

Over the next 5 minutes both Lexi and Lucie struggled against each other as they tried to prove who was actually the stronger of the two. Then, Lucie decided to lift their arms above their heads and quickly stood on her tiptoes to try to force Lexi’s wrists and arms to bend to her strength! As they lifted their arms high, their breasts came into contact and each bulged out as they compressed against the other’s! “Oh shit!” Lexi let slip out! “Yeah, that’s it <unnghhh> bitch! Feel my strength! Feel my tits <<unghhh>> crush yours!” Lucie said as she grunted between words! “F... Fuuck you!” Lexi fired back as she grunted out loud again, “GRrrrrrrahhhhhh” and suddenly lifted to her tip toes and slid her breasts upwards against Lucie’s, lifting them high on her chest as she moaned deeply at the discomfort Lexi’s tits caused! “MMMNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH….” As they circled and jockeyed for position, Lucie’s foot slipped just a bit, but enough.  Suddenly, with her concentration broken, Lexi was able to force Lucie’s arms down, bending them backwards over her head, causing Lucie to drop to one knee as she cursed at the predicament, she was in. “YEAH BITCH!!!! FEEL MY STRENGTH!!” Lexi yelled at Lucie! Lexi redoubled her effort to force Lucie down and Lucie was able to stem her off!  Then, it happened!  Lucie suddenly began losing ground as Lexi forced her hands down even more! Lucie dropped to both knees as Lexi stood over her bulging every muscle, she had in her, to force Lucie’s hands down!

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!” Lucie began yelling as she fought back as hard as she could, but was just not making any headway! Finally, she jerked her hands away from Lexi and dove forward, tackling Lexie to the ground and climbing on top of her and forcing her self between Lexi’s legs, sitting up in a vertical pussy scissor!  “OH SHT!!!” Lexi screamed out as she was tackled to the ground “YOU CHEATING BITCH!!” as Lucie straddled and scissored her with their pussy’s suddenly making firm, direct contact! “MMMMNNNNNFFFFUUUUCCKKK YOU Cheating slut! I’m going to fuck you into next week for that!” Lexi yelled out as Lucie began fucking her hard and firm! “MMMaahhhhhh...yesssss you bitch!” Lucie moaned out as her pussy began fucking Lexi’s! Lexi was lifting her pelvis upwards into Lucie’s as Lucie was grinding her pelvis downward into hers with their pussies already wet from the excitement of the strength test and the body contact already! Lexi was a bit more turned on as she was excited about getting the better or Lucie! Lucie, slightly excited at the fact that she was starting to be controlled at the end of it! As Lucie was pumping and grinding Lexi, she was also pumping her fists to work out the stress and paint of muscle exertion, and I could also see Lexi doing the same!  (I think they’re almost totally evenly matched in their upper body muscles! Not to mention, I’m already hard as a rock watching them!)

Both girls were pumping and grinding at a heated pace, both moaning and groaning and panting sometimes in unison, and sometimes randomly. Both girls stared into the eyes of her rival as they pumped against each other! Lexi’s amazing definition in her abs was a sight to behold as she worked against Lucie from the bottom! So far, the first 5 minutes of grinding had been a stalemate as neither was able to gain an advantage. Lexi used her strength again and forced Lucie to roll to her back as Lexi climbed on top and began working the top position!  Again, “AAhhh… Unnggg… OOHH... NNNGGGHHH” were sounds made by both as Lexi now worked Lucie from the top position and Lucie was forced to fight upwards!  Lucie’s definition was solid, but not quite as cut as Lexi’s, yet definitely impressive!  Another 5 minutes passed and they were still evenly matched with both girls moaning and groaning together!

Suddenly, Lucie pushed forward and rolled slightly causing Lexi to fall to her butt, from her knees. Still in the scissor position, Lucie rolled them a bit and basically had her ass in the air and fucking downward onto Lexi’s pussy as she was fucking upwards!  Apparently, this struck a nerve with Lexi as it didn’t take but another few seconds and she was panting and moaning a bit louder now. “OH YEAH!!! OH FUCKKK!! NOO, I’m NOT going to cum! OH SHIT!! FUCKK!!!” screamed Lexi as she then bit her bottom lip and threw her head back as she was the first to shriek out a good, solid orgasm! Lucie was painting right along behind her, but wasn’t at the point of cumming yet. When Lexi cam, Lucie shoved her pussy into Lexi’s as hard as she could to force the orgasm, and it worked!  “OH, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!” Lexi yelled at Lucie as she caught her breath! Lucie just looked backwards, over her shoulder with the most sexual look of desire I’d ever seen!  She then grinned and said, “I told you I’d fuck you into next week bitch!” “HA! FUCK YOU SLUT!! That was only 1. I didn’t show up for a one and done match! We’re going at it until you can’t take it anymore!” Lexi fired back!

Lexi then reached up and grabbed Lucie by her hips and pulled her backwards into her, reconnecting them by their soaking wet pussies as Lexi started grinding her pussy into Lucie’s from behind again!  This time, with a better position and immediately, it showed as Lucie gasped in surprise at the sudden move and instantly began panting as Lexi’s pussy was literally burrowing into Lucie’s! “Ahhhnggg… Uhnnngg… ffu..nnnggg” came from Lucie as she attempted to mount and offense against Lexi’s current attack! Lucie began pumping back into Lexi, but wasn’t having the effect that she was looking for! Lexi was panting as she was giving her all at the moment to come back against Lucie after throwing that last statement out there!  Lucie took an early lead and came out and almost thrashed her to her first orgasm!  This had never happened to Lexi like that before and she was aching for some payback!  Both girls were in a rhythm now and slapping their pussies together steadily now!  Now, both were groaning and moaning pumping against the other!  From her position, however, Lexi was able to massage Lucie’s firm, tight ass as it was in plain view as she was working it against Lexi! Lexi was giving as good as she was getting from behind as her solid abs were holding firm! Slowly, Lexi started taking control as Lucie’s leg slipped which caught her off guard and she had to reposition. This gave Lexi the opening she was looking for!  She suddenly pulled Lucie’s right leg backward, making Lucie fall down some, then immediately flipped Lucie’s left leg up and rolled Lucie over onto her side, and Lexi sat up between Lucie’s legs and now had the top, preferred position as she held Lucie’s leg up high and slide her Soaking sexy pussy right up to Lucie’s!

“Now I’ve got ya!” Lexi cooed. She slowly slid her pussy right up to Lucie’s, slowly and softly letting them kiss as each girl sucked in some air as they watched their pussies touch. Lexi reached down and spread her pussy lips a little bit, as Lucie saw and did the same!  They then eased their wide-open pussies together and touching the inside of their labia evenly and then slowly started grinding on each other. “OH FUCK!” Lucie moaned out as Lexi moaned out, “HOLY CHRIST!” as she threw her head backwards in pleasure! Their wide-open cxnts slid against each other and both were moaning profusely! Lucie would randomly squeeze her hand tight on the blanket as she was fighting the pleasure! Lexi was moving her head in every direction w/ eyes closed trying to fight the pleasure as well! Lexi then began “twerking” her hips and in about 5 seconds Lucie screamed out her orgasm as she came so hard, she shot her cum inside Lexi! “NOO…NOooo…NOOOOOOOOO…. FFFFUUUCCKKKKKS SSSHHHHIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lucie screamed out! Lexi felt Lucie’s cum hit the inside of her pussy and immediately pulled off as she came just has hard, and slightly squirted Lucie’s cum AND hers out of her pussy! “JESUUUSSSS  FUUUUCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDDDDDD!!!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Both girls fell back and gasped for breath as this was a huge orgasm for both!  Lexi, still, at this point is a bit worse for wear as Lucie has been in control for most of this match so far. I was amazed watching this as there are 2 pairs of 36 DD’s raising and lowering at the speed of sound, on my living room floor…

To be continued….

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:44:01 AM by Michael James »

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: Lexi vs Lucie ----- Part 1
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 06:01:20 PM »
Michael, we are the lucky ones... Being included in one of your story is always an honour for me. And this time against Lexi.... This amazing sexy hell bitch knows how to fuckfight, that's obvious ! I can bet that it will be a very tough and rough battle between you and me, Lexi...

Be ready to squirt even more in the next round...
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline LexiVixen

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 11:32:46 AM »
Michael, we are the lucky ones... Being included in one of your story is always an honour for me. And this time against Lexi.... This amazing sexy hell bitch knows how to fuckfight, that's obvious ! I can bet that it will be a very tough and rough battle between you and me, Lexi...

Be ready to squirt even more in the next round...

Gonna turn you into a quivering screaming mess of orgasms, Lucie ;)

And thank you again to Michael for including me in such a fantastic story world!

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 06:04:24 PM »
Claps
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 08:30:20 PM by MassiveCockfighter »
Any challengers...?