News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

INTERRACIAL - Asian vs. Black Catfight + Humiliation

• 12 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
INTERRACIAL - Asian vs. Black Catfight + Humiliation
« on: February 09, 2019, 09:40:39 AM »
On my last poll some arrogant asshole tried to tell me how to run the votes.  So this time I clearly want to tell you that you need to vote twice.  Vote for who you want to win (options 1 + 2).  Then vote for the stakes at the end.   (options 3, 4, + 5).  As the Asians say; one from column A and one from column B  ;D 

Everyone has an opinion about racial matters.  To me the two best fighters have always been Asians and Blacks. 
Julie is 5'3" tall, 104 pounds, and 28A-22-30!  I am 5'6 135 pounds, 35B-24-38! 
She started the trash talking, but I am going to finish her!  This poll ends on February 17th! 
The link to her Home Page is;  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54074

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: INTERRACIAL - Asian vs. Black Catfight + Humiliation
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 09:49:46 AM »
Apparently they don't allow multiple voting anymore, or I messed this up!  So you only get ONE VOTE!  That's OK though, because the last three options imply who won!  So skip past the first two options. 

Here is what Julie 13 says about our fight: 
"Let's fight in a skimpy bikini. It'll give me something to tear off you to humiliate you!"

"You fat bitch. I'm going to beat you unconscious. Wake you up and then humiliate you totally!"
"Asians are better than black women. I'll show you by beating you and then prove it some more by parading you naked!" 

I am going to strip that little BITCH naked and destroy her naughty bits!  Then after I make her cry like a baby and beg me over and over for mercy, she is going to have to dine on my love juice as I clamp my pythons around her head and squeeze my sweaty, wet pussy into her inscrutable face!  I am going to especially pinch, twist, and yank her tiny nipples! 

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 09:57:07 AM »
I stand in front of my smaller opponent, chomping at the bit.  I know that I can and will destroy my overconfident opponent and then begins the destruction of Julie!  I will destroy her Asian ass, and then finally, her face will be scissored into my crotch until she satisfies me. 

I come out strong, showing no mercy with a barrage of punches and kicks aimed at every vulnerable spot on her tiny, emaciated body!  "I am SO going to own your ASS, BITCH!" 

"IT IS ON!"
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 11:19:26 AM by pythonlegs »

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 10:34:50 AM »
Well... us White girls are best of all!

I have to think Python legs will take this one though lol
Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline lovvycat

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 08:04:19 PM »
Python legs easy!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 09:02:26 PM »
I love this concept!  High marks to Julie for suggesting that you start in skimpy bikinis.  Seeing you both in, and then one stripped out of, those bikinis will be fantastic. This is going to be one hot battle!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 02:14:28 PM »
In my opening attack on Julie, she merely defended and launched no counter-attack.  And so I was able to pound her tiny titties with uppercuts and one knocked her bra up off her breasts!  I kneed her belly and her labia also.  She managed to block the rest of my attack. 

"COME ON YOU ASIAN cxnt!  . . . FIGHT BACK, BITCH!"  I come at her again, and this time I rip off her tiny bra, exposing her tiny tits!  Then I pinch down as hard as I can on her erect nipples! 

"THIS MUST REALLY HURT, YOU RICE EATING SLUT!" 

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 02:56:28 PM »
Black PythonLegs (Simone) wins

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 12:04:39 PM »
As of yet Julie has yet to mount an offensive.  She grabs my wrists and as I look at her face, it is contorted into a grimace!  I see fear in her eyes as if she is realizing that taking me on was a huge mistake. 

"I OWN YOUR FLAT ASS NOW, ASIAN cxnt!"  I scream inches from her face ad then I yank her, by her nipples and spin her around me and into a wall!  Her back makes a THUD as it hits the wall and this time I grab her thong and yank it very hard upwards! 

"AND HOW DOES THAT FEEL?!?"  I challenge, now knowing that if she doesn't take the offensive now, her ass is MINE!!! 

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 02:17:23 PM »
Julies thong rips off, now leaving her completely naked!  I have her pinned to the wall and I grab her labia, inserting my index and middle fingers!  My lips press to her ear. 

"You are finished you skinny PUSSY!  You may as well kneel at my feet now and start servicing your QUEEN!"  I curl my fingers and my nails start clawing at her insides!  My other claw digs onto her petite ass!  "Say I am better than you, little bitch."

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 08:37:43 PM »
(This post is for the 7 that have voted for us to kiss and makeup)
As I curl my fingers and claw at Julies pussy, and I demand she surrender to me, I start to get that old familiar feeling!  I am in total charge of this situation!  I look into her eyes and I see fear, but it is mixed with passion and pleasure.  This small Asian girl has the look of unbridled excitement!  She is totally turned on by having my fingers up inside of her! 

I remove my other claw from her tight Asian ass and slap Julie across her face, HARD.  She GASPS!  But it is not a gasp of pain, but of pleasure!  I uncurl the fingers of the hand I have inside of her and press them against her pussy as my thumb now finds and massages her fully engorged clitoris!  Her mouth opens wide as she seems enraptured by my stroking of her stiff clit! 

"OOOOOOOOH!"  I say with a crooked smile as I now start massaging her tiny but rock hard nipples!  "YOU LIKE THAT, . . . DON'T YOU, YOU LITTLE SLUT?!?"  She doesn't have to say a word.  I can tell that she is quite near an orgasm!  "HOW DELICIOUS!" 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:40:36 PM by pythonlegs »

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 03:50:21 PM »
Me thinks she needs her little Asian pussy fucked by the dominate Pythonlegs... Speeed

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 03:53:26 PM »
{ VOTING has ENDED!  You voted overwhelmingly for your favorite BLACK, BAD GIRL, SLUT (That's ME) to make the Asian BITCH CRY! }   :'( 

When last we tuned in, poor Julie was getting her clit stroked by me, because after all I AM one of the biggest SLUTS here!  LOL 
After I make Julie cum, she slides down the wall a bit, moaning!  "NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME MY ASIAN BITCH!"  I grasp onto Julie's tiny but fully erect nipples and lift her so that my face is right in front of her face, then I swing her around, clockwise, and again pin her to the wall!  "THAT WAS FUN!  LET'S DO IT AGAIN!"  I repeated the spinning nipple pinch until we reached a corner.  Tears were now flowing down her cheeks as I released her nipples!  "BEG ME TO MAKE YOU EAT MY PUSSY!"  I screamed.  Then I started throwing round house punches; first into her unprotected itty bitty titties!  Then I drove punches into her belly until she slumped down until she was sitting on the floor.  She then begged me STOP and asked me, as she sobbed, if she could "service me"! 

I will not go into details about how this finished, but lets just say that I needed to re-hydrate after we were done.   ;D   ;) 

Many of you have experienced my merciless "You gotta Go Down on me" finish.  So you KNOW exactly how that went.  Some of you have heard about it, and whatever the worst case scenario you have in your heads, just might be what happened!  For those who can't imagine it, come and find me and I'll do my BEST to show you what happens! 

See you in the back alleys, hidden fight clubs, steel cages, and what not GIRLS! 

-The End-
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:54:10 PM by pythonlegs »