News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Scratching in catfight

• 17 Replies

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
Re: Scratching in catfight
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 12:14:11 AM »
Here are a few more...

DottiD

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 10:22:36 PM »
I just want to add there is no “accidental “ scratching in street fights, maybe not the face as most who are fighting have the sense to cover or block or turn their head but necks, shoulders , chest , breast will purposely get clawed in a catfight, yes a square punch to the face or nose will often stop nearly anyone in their tracks but if your rolling on the street or dirt and a rival is on top and needs to get you off her the claws are the best weapon to do so, trying to land a solid punch up at a rival on top will never have the effect as a punch with both standing or the woman on top using her weight, as for those pictures the woman who did those marks seems to be grabbing at her neck and face and your friend turned her head or pulled back , the nails weren’t set in skin and the furrow lines are irregular in pattern “ choppy” path which is a sign the scratch faded off the skin before digging in, if the nails were sank in breaking the first epidermis level your girl in the pic would have 1) deep straight 4 line marks and 2) permanent scars that will either fade in time to barely noticed or be very blatant depending how much flesh gets torn from nails, keep in mind as the nails dig in and drag the skin build up is like an ice cream scoop through ice cream the more builds up the less you take as the underside of nails act like a plow through snow ( better example) as it builds it peels away eventually tapering till finished , basically the point of stabbing in is narrow the deepest cutting is wider and the end is narrowed again , the shape of the nails and or any jagged or chipped nails cause torn edges as opposed to manicure nails a more clean cut

Offline COYOTE

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 01:39:08 AM »
I'm not interested in 10 and 12 year olds scratching each other or anything else they might do.How about sticking with ADULT contact here.We should all know whom I'm speaking of.Just my opinion.