News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Underground" Fight Club

• 77 Replies

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
Re: "Underground" Fight Club
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2020, 07:41:12 PM »
"That's how it should be," I hiss back and come up to you.
Suddenly you kick me in the stomach, I twist in pain, breathe hard.
But the determination to defeat you makes me stand up quickly again and I storm towards you.
Fast i grab you by the shoulders, push you back against the ring ropes, where I go down with my right hand, grab your thong and tear it up hard so that it cuts into your femininity.
"Bitch!" I hiss at you.
I smile when I hit your stomach...but then I am pushed to the ropes and suddenly feel a horrible pain when you give me a hard wedgie...screaming in pain...fall on my knees  ..my thong almost rips..holding my hands at my feminity..." that was a dirty unfair discussion argument slut" I whisper
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2020, 03:30:07 PM »
Suddenly I have your thong in my hand, it could not withstand my strength.
I take two steps back and grin in your face.
"And? Have you always argued fairly, slut?" I ask.
"C'mon! Get up and keep on fighting," I say. throw the string aside and wave you to me.
Bitch...ypu mad me nearly naked...
I follow xou, make two steps forward..angry.....I juke a kick to xout thigh but suddenly punch you hard with both fists first right then left...first goes into your boob are.. second hits you hard in your face.."take this bicth"...I step back and wait..." fight time"

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2020, 11:05:24 PM »
Slowly, hesitantly you come up to me.
Kick my thigh so weak that I grin.
Suddenly two blows follow, both hit hard, one landing on my chest, the other on my face.
I shake myself, the hits were hard, "you'll pay for it," I hiss.
I storm up to you and reach into your hair and try to hit my right open hand in the face.
I smile when I hit you hard, suddenly I feel you grabbing my hair and nearly at the same time you hit my face with your open hand hart...argh.... because I could not free my hair  I grab hard at your hair  too and try to hit yout face  too but with my fist instead of open hand.....