News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

hoping this gets expanded upon

• 3 Replies

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
hoping this gets expanded upon
« on: March 23, 2019, 09:30:23 AM »
im not a member of the other forum unfortunately

Lolipop Round two last. Night.

This should attract more customers for them it was on for young and old last night up near the bar full story is posted on the other forum addicts.
i missed last night's round 2 by a few minutes but was there for round one last week great catfight.
Go Lollipop.

lollipop is a gogo bar on the strip in angeles city philippines
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline MarissaFights

Re: hoping this gets expanded upon
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 09:56:34 AM »
Do you have a link to the forum post(s)? Love to hear about this...

EDIT: Nevermind, what did you see last week?

its posted by someone else & i didnt see either fight,but i do visit that bar sometimes,it was on a site called piatnight,which deals with all things about the city and country,once in a while a catfight story comes up,i think you have to make 10 posts to be able to view certain sections,so probably not worth it for the occasional catfight story,but i hope the guy who posted this will copy and paste the full story from the other site"philippine addicts"that he mentioned,then i will do same here
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline MarissaFights

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 04:03:46 AM »

I'd look forward to that if he does, have you seen many fights at that bar yourself?
[/quote]

most take place in the locker rooms of bars,ive heard many stories & on a couple of occasions my tuned ears have heard things in the back,but being that im not staff im not allowed to go back lol

here is a post from another forum several years ago,the 5th line is the one of interest here,both bars are no longer

OVERHEARD AT THE HANG OUT

The Galleon rehabilitation is a dead issue.  Larry, Sullo, is this true?

Mork porked Mrs. Mindy and knew what he was doing (To be continued).

Kimberly Clark is coming to Angeles (yep, I need this one explained to me).

Bruce McTavish agreed with Mark Smith twice on 25 Jun.

Heard that the G-Spot and Cleopatra ladies got into a serious brawl and it was not scheduled entertainment. Might be a good idea for Saturday night fights!

Jimmy Walker, clean and sober is back in town working at Cotton Tails - Welcome back Jim.

Heard that Shanno's Bar and the Biz-Net Center may be closing by the end of the month due to lack of business.
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline MarissaFights

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 05:24:43 AM »

Interesting.....are/were all in club vs club brawls common? Assuming I understood that right. That sounds really wild......
[/quote]

wouldnt think so,1 on 1 from different bars yes,but not all in,i do remember talking to a girl in cleopatra around that time & she said"cleopatra girls hate labamba girls"i remember that bar was really wild,so i guess they liked to fight and hung out in a group outside of hours
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217