News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Starfire / Koriand'r (Anna Diop) vs Dove / Dawn Granger (Minka Kelly)

• 1 Replies

Offline sharksnake

{alt}

From their first encounter, Dawn Granger never had a feel of trust toward Koriand’r. And her suspicion become stronger as she found out that Kori is an outer being initially sent to kill Raven, and this means a threat to Dick.

Though it is a thing in the past, and now Kori has been a while with the Titans, Dawn still have concern over the safety of Dick and Raven. She was so jealous knowing how close now Kori and Dick in one team, and what frustrated her so much is how Kori have made make love with Dick. She couldn’t believe Dick would fall to an alien’s trap. Dawn just wish her to left the Titans. So she dare herself to confront Kori.

Dawn call Kori to meet up in her hideout with intention to ask her help to solve a strange case she taking on. Kori without any suspicion come into Dawn’s place.

“We never talk so much, yet you suddenly invite me. So, what is it you wanna show me Dawn?” Kori asked.

A few second later, Dawn come out from the hallway. She walk out wearing her Dove costume.

“Are you in a hurry Dawn?” ask Kori.
“You don’t belong in here Kori. You’re just an alien disguised as a black woman, with a disgusting slutty purple suit. You should go back to space, to your planet” Dawn commented with a smile.
“Are you high Dawn?” ask Kori.
“I’m just going to give you some lesson Kori. Eaaaa!!!” Dawn pull out her shurikens and threw it at Kori.

Kori caught herself off guard had two of the shuriken scratch her left upper arm.

“Damn you Dawn. You’re crazy, I had enough with you” said Kori furiously.

Dawn with her gymnastic skill leap forward, and put a somersault kick into Kori. BAM!! Kori got hit right in her left cheek and thrown back. Dawn continues her assault with combination of punch. Kori managed to block her attack and threw a counter into Dawn solar plexus. But Dawn’s reflex quickly fend off the punch. And instead she caught her arm, and twist it, causing Kori to slam into the ground.

Dawn pull off her hidden claw fist. She start throwing punches into Kori. Kori got scratches several times from the claw. Her clothes start to torn and ripped. Kori is in danger, in term of martial arts, her skill is nothing compared to Dawn’s seven year of gymnastic and jiu-jitsu. Kori got cornered into the window.

“Fuck!!” she said.

And then Dawn perform a flying kick right into Kori’s abdomen. POOWW!!! Kori slam the window glasses, she was thrown out of the railing, and then slip off falling into the ground. BAAMMM!!!

Dawn smiles victoriously. She jumped from the window, and watch the now beaten Kori covered in blood, tried her best to stand up. “Now just give up, or I’ll give you a punishment more painful than this!!!” said Dawn.

But Kori instead stand up with a smile on her face.

“Now you die bitch!!!” said her.

Her eyes start to glow red and the glow start spreading into her whole body. And within second her arms were glowing brightly.  WHAAMM!! And then a whip of flame flies into Dawn. Dawn quickly jump aside to dodge it.

“You’re stupid and you’re dead, Dawn. Sunlight is my source of power, and I’ll burn you down to ashes.” said Kori.

Now Kori got the upper hand, as she bathes on under the bright sunlight, she able to accumulate a large amount of solar energy within her body.
Dawn realises that she’s in danger. Kori accumulate energy and throw more flame projection. Dawn slightly managed to avoid it, but it burn part of her cape. Dawn keep her distance and hide between the car park.

“Where are you going coward? You said you wanna sent me away?” Kori scream

Kori start throwing a unstoppable barrage of fire, until all the car are all covered in fire and explode. Dawn run between the the exploding fire, but unfortunately one car explode right next to her which slam her into the ground. Her glasses cracked, and her head bleeding from the crash.

“Now you die!” Kori shoot another flame projection right into Dawn. BOOOMM!! The flame hit Dawn.
“Aaaagghhh” Dawn screaming.

Kori sustain her flame for around 10 seconds, before she stop it. Smoke come out from Dawn’s position. But to her surprise, she’s still in one piece.

“Impossible!!” said Kori.
“I’ve got this new suit bitch. This fire resistant suit won’t easily break from such fire” said Dawn.

Kori project another fire. But Dawn fearlessly charge right into Kori. The fire strike into Dawn. But she repel it with her suit. Dawn got close enough, and then she threw a powerful punch into Kori’s face. POOWWW!! Kori is thrown out into the ground. Blood gushing from her lips.  Kori tried to get back into her legs. But before she able to, Dawn has already running and throw a powerful kick into Kori’s stomach. POWW!! Kori is in pain. Dawn continues the torture. Now she grab Kori’s curly hair and pull it up. She quickly wrap and lock her arms into Kori’s neck. Kori is pinched.

“Now I will strangle you to death alien” Dawn laugh sinisterly.

But Dawn’s celebrate victory too soon. Suddenly Kori put some effort and managed to slide from Dawn’s lock. She turn around her body, and wrap her arms around Dawn’s chest.  Now both fighter holding each other face-to-face, and chest-to-chest. Kori can feel her chest pressing into Dawn’s chest. She admit that Dawn’s got a bigger pair.

“You’ve got a pairs of nice titties there. No wonder Dick couldn’t mad for you” said Kori.
“My pairs are better, and you’re no match for me” Dawn screams.
“But still I’ll ensure that Dick would never touch yours pairs anymore” Kori smiling. And then Kori evoke fire within her body, within second her whole body is engulf with fire.
“It’s useless Kori, you want be able to break this suit” Dawn smile as Kori’s fire isn’t able to penetrate her suit.
“You think you smart bitch?! I’ll intensify it!!” Kori burn up more fire. Dawn start to feel heat within her suit. Dawn know her suit have limited durability, such heat would wear it soon. She tried to escape but Kori’s lock is too strong.
“You’re all just muscle slut, but no brain. You think you could burn me with your lock. You should realise that I’m a smart girl. Look above you slut!!”
Kori gaze into the sky. To her surprise, an ECLIPSE is coming.
“No!! I’ll burn your now bitch!!! Die you!!!” Kori intensify her fire more and more. Dawn suit start cracking, some parts start dismantling.
“Aaaghhh!” Dawn’s screaming.

But the eclipse is coming too fast. Kori’s fire start to losing its source of power. And then it’s finally stopped. Kori released her lock. She sit on the ground exhausted, she burn too much fire in a last resort attempt. Dawn looks exhausted too. Now her suit are totally broken. She break the remaining pieces. Now she wears nothing but her bra and panties. But the heat already penetrate some part of her body. There’s some light burn mark on her skin. Her bra and panties are torn from the burn. She tore them up, and so she wear nothing at all.

Dawn look down into Kori with a mean face. “Now Kori, you’ve got anything to say before I kick your ass?”
“You won’t have me” Kori still exhausted quickly rushes to run away from Dawn.

But Dawn with her athletic and gymnastic training able to outpace Kori. She somersault Kori into the ground. BAAMM!! Kori get up again tried her best to defend herself with fist fight. But it’s useless, Dawn have professed in martial arts. Kori throw some jabs blatantly, which Dawn predicted easily and countered with a body blow and uppercut. Dawn keep punishing Kori with punches, until Kori faces are all bruised. Kori fall into the ground helplessly.

“Now Kori, I really love to beat you up. But my primary mission now is to punish those pairs of yours” Dawn shouted.

Dawn mercilessly rip off Kori remaining clothes, and then her bra, and then her panties. Now Kori lay openly on the ground  without any pieces remaining. And then she made hands-on-hip pose standing right above Kori’s face

“Look at you, look at you” Dawn giggling.
“Those pairs are too small to threat mine. And look at those cxnt, barely any hair, it’s like a toddler sandbox. Look at mine!!” Dawn use her foot to tilt Kori’s face into Dawn’s cxnt “Look at these lush of hair, only a true man would love adventure in the jungle. I guess you want to see the deep of the jungle Kori?” Dawn tease her.

And then Dawn deliberately sit into Kori faces, she stick her bushes and cxnt into Kori’s mouth. “Lick it!!!” Dawn ordered while yanking Kori’s hair. Kori’s in pain don’t have much choice, she stick out her tongue and lick Dawn’s cxnt.

“Aahhh what a pleasure” Dawn gleeing. “Now a little surprise for you. Here comes the waterfall!” Dawn put her fingers into Kori’s mouth and hold it too open it wide. And then a gush of piss coming down from her cxnt right into Kori’s mouth.
“Have some drink Kori. I know you’re dehydrated from all that fire.” Kori gargling unable to breath.
“Damn you bitch, damn!!” said Kori.

Dawn smiles joyfully as her rival take all the beating and humiliation. She want to continue, but her attention was caught into Kori’s smile.
“Look now dear, your time is up, and now its my turn” Kori point her finger into Dawn. Dawn look back right into the sky, she realised the eclipse is almost ended.
“You dumb bitch. You waste your time to humiliate me, now I will regain my power back and get my revenge” Kori giggling.
But Dawn replied with a smile too “I guess you alien always misjudged human instinct. I’ll count the clipse for you 5….4…..3….2….1…….0!!” Kori watch the sky in shock, as suddenly a another black umbra covered where the eclipse left.
“No!!! What is this?!!” Kori shocked.

Suddenly a figure come out from afar walk into Dawn and Kori.

“Congratulation for your nature work Raven!!” said Dawn. Raven come out from the side of the road, she put her power to create the umbra and block the sun longer.
“No!! Raven?! We’re on the same team!! Why??” Kori panting
“I thought I could rely on you to protect me, but instead you tried to kill me once. From that moment, though how long we’ve been on the same team, my conscience still say not to trust you. But Dawn here, she was treating me with all her heart”
“So Raven you decide the winner now?” Dawn smiling joyfully
Raven come next to Dawn and raised Dawn arms into the air. Dawn with a feeling victory, ended her fight with a victory pose and one feet placed into Kori’s face.

-------------------------------------

After the fight, Raven and Dawn lock Kori into a hole filled with cold water with a small opening. The cold water has supressed her power, yet the small opening only allow her to accumulate little solar energy to warm her body awhile. On for years, she was alone in there. Only one person would visit her, and it was Dawn. Dawn would come down into the hole and toy with Kori. Dawn would torture the powerless Kori.
Kori was deemed missing forever. And Dick lost hope waiting for Kori to return. He decide to induct Dawn to the Titans to replace Kori.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:00:18 PM by sharksnake »

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Starfire / Koriand'r (Anna Diop) vs Butt hurt DC geeks
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:45:17 PM »
When they didn't debut an Indian or Asian actress for this role the whole world could hear the butt Hurt rolling off many of the DC nerds. It's Hilarious!!
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.