News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Karina Smirnoff vs Cheryl Burke

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Karina Smirnoff vs Cheryl Burke
« on: April 17, 2019, 03:32:09 PM »
   It as mid morning and Cheryl Burke was just coming out of the dressing room in her gym.  The sexy dancer was dressed in a blue sports bra and black tights, ready to teach a class which had been requested by the owner.  When she walked through the arched doorway into the open room she found Karina Smirnoff waiting.  Karina was dressed in a yellow top and black shorts.
   "What are you doing here?" groaned Cheryl when she saw her long time rival.
   "I'm here to teach a class." said Karina.
   "This is my class." said Cheryl.
   "You can sit in the back or go back to the locker room.  A real professional dancer can take over now." said Karina with a smirk.
   "I've put up with you and that attitude for years.  I just can't take it any more." said Cheryl angrily.
   "What are you going to do?  Pout and go run home?" asked Karina.
Cheryl clenched her teeth, stepped toward Karina, and buried her fist in Karina's chiseled abdomen.
   "Ooomph!" grunted Karina as she was bent over and picked up off the floor by the blow.
Karina stumbled back bent over.  She slowly straightened with a smile.
   "You hit me!  You actually hit me." gasped Karina.
   "And there's a lot more where that came from." said Cheryl.
   "It took you long enough." said Karina.
Karina turned to the side and her left leg flashed out.  Cheryl's eyes widenened and her cheeks puffed out as Karina's foot, propelled by her powerful dancer's legs, found it's mark in the middle of Cheryl's belly.  As Cheryl bent over from the pain, Karina did a quick little spin and brought the toe of her foot over to hit Cheryl in the temple.  Cheryl stumbled and fell on her side.  Cheryl shook her head as he tried to focus her eyes and get rid of the buzzing in her ears.
   "Now if that's all you got, go home so I can teach my class." said Karina.
Cheryl clenched her teeth as she forced herself back to her feet.  Karina kicked toward Cheryl's head again, but this time Cheryl ducked and kicked Karina in the back of her left thigh.  Karina's high pitched voice shrieked in pain as she limped away from Cheryl.
   "Not my legs." whined Karina.
   "Dancer's stock and trade, but they do cramp so easily don't they." said Cheryl as she moved closer to Karina.
Karina screamed again as a well placed kick from Cheryl caught Karina in the back of her right thigh.  Cheryl smiled as she watched Karina walking on her toes, trying to stop the cramping in her legs.  Karina was looking around the room wildly, looking for anything she could use as a weapon, but it was a dance studio and almost empty.  The only thing in the room was a broom and dustpan propped up beside the door.  Karina moved gingerly toward the door and Cheryl followed her.  A hard kick across Karina's lower back brought Karina to her knees with a low groan.  Karina began talking in Russian through her clenched teeth.  Cheryl smiled and bent down closer to Karina.
   "English, sweetie.  I don't understand Russian." said Cheryl.
Karina reached out and snatched the metal dustpan.  Cheryl didn't have time to react as Karina smacked the bottom of the dustpan into her face.  For the second time in the less than an hour Cheryl saw stars, but this time she knew her nose was broken as well.  Cheryl heard the dustpan hit the floor and was glad that Karina discarded it.  Cheryl's gratitude ended there as Karina lay in a flurry of hard blows into Cheryl's ribs, belly, and breasts.  Karina stepped back a little winded, but Cheryl was gasping hard from the pain and her broken nose wasn't helping her breathing any.  Karina wiped blood off of Cheryl's upper lip.
   "Awh, I didn't want to mess up that pretty face." said Karina.
   "Oh shut up.  We've both had broken noses before and for the same reason." said Cheryl.
   "Bad partners who couldn't catch us on a throw?" asked Karina.
   "Same reason, same move.  We both hit the hardwood nose first." said Cheryl.
Karina walked over to the doorway and picked up the broom.
   "I think it's about time to finish this." said Karina.
Karina walked around behind Cheryl and swung the broom hard.  Cheryl arched her back as the handle broke when it hit between her shoulder blades.  Karina grabbed Cheryl by the throat and pulled her into the doorway.
   "What are you doing?" asked Cheryl.
Cheryl looked down in surprise as Karina put the end of the broom handle into Cheryl's huge navel.  Karina slid the broken end of the broom handle down on the other side of the doorway, wedging it between Cheryl and the arch, basically pinning the dancer in the door.
   "Oh that's cute.  It kind of hurts, but I still have hands you know." said Cheryl as she reached for the broom handle.
A high kick from Karina caught Cheryl in the forehead and bounced her head off the doorway.  Cheryl's eyes went glassy, then closed as she just slumped down a little.  Karina ducked under the broomhandled and patted Cheryl's cheek.
   "Nighty night, Ms. Burke." said Karina as she walked back to the dressing room.