News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

You think your grown up. Chapter 2 part 1

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
You think your grown up. Chapter 2 part 1
« on: February 15, 2019, 06:04:16 PM »
Mother vs Mother and Daughter vs Daughter. Warning: a violent sexfight with wrestling and catfighting. This fallows the poll in the fictional section.

You think your old enough. (Mother vs Mother and daughter vs daughter) Pt. 1
The red headed and blonde mothers met up in the living room with a clash of middle aged flesh. They rapped arms and legs together as they clashed in a tangled ball breasts smashing together with manicured nails grabbing hair as they rolled on the carpeted floor.  Quickly Christine had Heather in a leg lock clamping her firm thighs around her advisories hips and squeezing hard. Heather moved her hands from her opponents  head and tried to push those toned middle aged legs off of her. She grunted and with a grunt said:” You haven’t lost that leg strength over the years I see.” Christine smiled at her and said “Nope.”  In the back ground  Madi and Britney sat wide eyed as they saw their sweet and loving mothers doing something so unique and unusual.  Their young eyes as big as silver dollars. Almost in shock as they watched their mothers struggling against another women in such a primal way. Neither had even seen their mothers naked except for their lesson they had each received and lost to their mothers. After several moments the girls switch was turned on. They kinda got it and  you could hear Madi, Christine’s daughter cheering her on while Heathers daughter Britney coached her mom on how to get out of the leg hold. The lust of battle had begun. They where becoming aware and the previous vale of ignorance was lifting. This was a battle of two people, two females, two women competing as women always  have. Just not in the political arena with words and deeds but with their bodies. Fighting with what makes a women a women.  The very core of the girls sexual being began to stir. The girls nipples hardened and they could feel moisture forming in between their own legs. 
      Heather was having a hard time breathing and tried balling a fist and pounding on Christine’s thighs causing Christine to laugh “ You still hit like a girl, bitch.” Heather turned beat red with rage and as she changed her hand from a fist to a knife jammed her manicured nails in between Christine’s thighs and found her pussy and dug her nails in causing Christine to yelp and break free. Both women got up with sweat already forming on their bodies. Heather smirked saying : “ I might hit like a girl, but I still like keeping my claws sharp and your honey pot still stinks. I’m going to need another manicure to get your women stench off my fingers.
     They circled and met in a traditional test of strength test interlocking fingers and pushing. Heather was a bit smaller and weaker than Christine but had her on agility. Their middle aged tits swung as they arched over and pushed. Bare feet digging into carpet as Christine slowly pushed Heather around the room till Heathers firm little ass ended up on the couch. Christine was quick to fall on her and Heather wrapped her legs around Christine’s  hips.  Fingers where still interlocked as Christine pressed her hips into Heathers inner thighs not being new to this move.  Heather was having her hips forced up. Christine leg go of her hand hold and grabbed her opponents legs bringing them almost over Heathers head. Christine jammed her hips into heathers contorted pelvic area causing Heather to have trouble breathing. Heather grabbed at one of Christine’s dangling breasts and dug her nails into her c cupped breasts.
    Christine winced but continued her drive but noticed Heather’s attention turned away from their fight. Christine turned to see that their two college aged daughters had given up on watching and where now in a tangled mass of girl flesh on the floor just 5 feet away from them. Rolling around with perky ass’s trading top position. First Madi was on top and seconds later Britney was. Christine felt Heathers hands release her breast and She, in turn, stopped pressing her opponents legs over her head. They stayed in their position but started cheering their daughters on. Heather spoke to Christine “ I think they are both ready.” Christine nodded “I think so, too. But they are so young.”  Heather smiled and said “ So where we the first time we ‘danced’.”
       Christine looked at her daughter and say her daughter struggling against another girl her age. Young womanly thighs, legs and feet tangled into a snake like coil. Smooth tummies pressed together with the hint of blonde and brunette pubic hair pressed together.  Firm breasts squeezing together with feminine arms and hands wrapped in shoulder length hair. The girls cheeks where pressed together as they had settled into a tangled mass of flesh side by side.  Young women sqeals and grunts where made by both. This was new to them and they feared it but in a primal way they both had to continue. Not only where they fighting for their mothers approval but the primal drive to better another girl to best her in a most intimate way had welled up inside of them.  The catball had reached a stalemate as both held on to her young opponent. Madi would pull hair harder and yank Britney’s blonde hair and Britney would double up her yanking on Madi’s mane. Both where squealing in pain and where barely aware of the mothers watching. 

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: You think your grown up. Chapter 2 part 1
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 12:21:53 PM »
WOW what a start to great story I love iy

Offline kerry

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 12:39:12 PM »
This going to be a lovely story

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 10:31:36 PM »
I love a good mother/daughter vs mother/daughter match.  Two families that love to fight determined to show who is better.  Looking forward to more.