News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE PRIZE (a sexfight story with an "essence" of a light catfight).

• 5 Replies

Offline yannis

• sexfight = competitive trib
The Prize
By Yannis.

PREFACE: This story is written many years ago, it is one of my first tries to write a sexfight story (with a few “light catfight shades”) in English which is not my native language. So, a few grammar and - mostly - phrasal mistakes may be present. I am sorry for that.

I wrote this story under my common nick name “Giannis” which follows me many years. Some sexfight fans knows me with this name, I have signed quite some stories and articles about sexfight using that name. I registered here as Yannis, - a variation of “Giannis” – lately I use both.

The two women who keep a prime role in my story are older than 18 y.o. (besides, I always preferred MILF than teens :) 

Any similarity of any kind of these two women - who are fictitious characters - with any woman dead or alive is purely unintentional and clearly coincidental.

I hope to enjoy it.  I would like to have a feedback. If you like it, more will come soon.

<><><>   

It was almost five p.m. when Karen parked her car in her son's school parking. She locked the car carefully - not to trust children in our days - and got on the big white stairs in a hurry. The appointment was at five and teachers don't like to wait. She was working as an account in "Roger's", the bigger Super Market of their small city, but today she had asked for an early leave in order to meet Tom's teacher who asked to see her.

Tom, her twelve years son, was a good quiet boy and a good student too. He had studied hard in order to be in the top five ranking students of his class. A two weeks trip in London and Paris would be the prize for them. He had done his examinations and now he was waiting the marks - as well Karen - with great anguish.

After all these, Karen was not surprised when Tom's teacher, Mrs Lobin, asked to see her. She was sure that her call had to do with Tom's examinations. Mrs Lobin, insisted to talk privately with her, after school. Karen wondered a little about that, but she hoped that Mrs Lobin wanted to meet her in order to announce her son's success.

After a couple of minutes she was sat in front of teacher's room, waiting to call her. She was informed by a secretary that Mrs Lobin would accept her after a while. She had nothing to read while waiting and the small table in front of her was empty, so she sat there just looking around and thinking about Tom, about his father, about her life….

At 34, Karen was a very attractive woman. Very "fuckable" as she heard male whispers behind her back. Tall, with a pair of legs and a pair of breasts which could not be unnoticed by any. Auburn hair and beautiful hazel eyes complete her beautiful and sexy look. She was divorced from Dean seven years ago, when Joan, that blond bitch took him away.
Karen liked sex, Dean and some of the lovers that followed were very good teachers.

Dean, the man who introduced her in sex's world, taught her to give, to be a magnificent passionate lover. Lovemaking with him was an unforgettable trip to passion. Just thinking of him made her angry. They were a loving couple, he was not only a good lover but a good husband and a good father too. Tom was not in school when Joan, that cheap whore, captivated him and ruined their married life. Anyway, life must continue so after a while came Ed in her life, an average lover, Jim with the muscular body and a perfect long hard "tool", always hard and ready to make her groan from pleasure, the voluptuous Alice, one of her colleagues in "Roger's", her first and only experience with another woman…

At her thought Karen flashed. Alice was a beautiful redhead, same age with Karen. She was also a divorcee without children, known for her hot temperament and her bisexual tastes. "She walked on both sides of the street" as rumors said. She made passes on Karen almost from her first day in this job. "Why not to try? " she used to say when she asked Karen for a date, "I love men too, I laid with almost all the male stuff here, I am sure that you have heard that. But honey, from time to time I want something totally different...and exciting almost the same".

Karen refused politely, but her denial was weaker each time. She was curious, she had seen smiling women around Alice, she had heard a lot about Alice's "special talents"... But most of all Karen was a hot lonely woman, eager to try anything. So, when Alice's last night in their town came - she found another better job in another bigger town miles away - she couldn't refuse in Alice's last invitation.

"Hell, why not? I am definitely not a lesbian" she said to herself while she went in Alice's apartment, "… just once, to feel the difference...Besides, I am not laid with anyone for more than three months and I feel so horny..." She spent almost three hours at Alice's, the two of them was full of pure female passion. Alice was gentle with her, she took the initiative and taught Karen some secrets of love between women.

"Not all" she said to Karen after their mutual ending, a tremendous 69 which strain every drop from their fonts of pleasure. "You can't learn all at once! It's a pity that you weren't here more times!"

"Oh! the vulnerable Alice", Karen sighed, an interesting, an exciting experience before she meets Robert, her last lover. Robert! He was the first who taught her to be more aggressive during lovemaking, to try to take the initiative, to try to be "on top" whatever it means. Before him Karen thought that her sexual education was completed, with him she understood that she had to learn more about sex. She remembered their wild lovemaking, the unending hours of pure pleasure that let them so happily exhausted, their whispers, their cries... He had succeeded to turn her in a wild sex animal, eager to give everything in order to take even more! Robert liked to talk dirty during fucking, she started to like it too after a while and finally they use it, between other tricks, to turn each other on.

They were together about one year; they spent a very beautiful time but Robert had to go in New York. His father had died and he left his small drink bottling industry to Robert. He had asked from Karen to come with him but she refused. Her job, her friends was here, besides she was afraid of a big city. Main reason was that she knew that there was not love between them, they just spent a wild time when they were together. It was a great risk to leave all her life here just for that, and she didn't take the chance. "Any way I am lonely for more than three months" she thought, "that's a long time. I must …..

A noise from an opening door brought Karen again to present. The teacher's door had opened and a man in his early forties came out. He had a sad expression in his face. Many parents have problems, Karen thought, before the young secretary informed her that she could come in. She followed the secretary and she entered in teachers’ room.
"Sit down Mrs Preston, Mrs Lobin will be here in a few seconds" the young secretary told her. "Sorry, but I have to leave now, I am already late, Mrs Lobin told me that she doesn't need me anymore".

Karen smiled at her and she was left alone. Finally, after a few seconds an internal door opened and Mrs Lobin came in with a smile. Karen smiled back and got up to greet her. She saw an attractive blond woman, at her late twenties, of the same height with Karen. Mrs Lobin had an athletic body, her eyes were covered with a pair of glasses and her hair was wound at the top of her head. "She must look prettier without glasses and her hair free" Karen thought, "Now she looks like a classical fem teacher".

"Glad to meet you Mrs Preston" Mrs Lobin said as they shook hands. "Sit down please"

Karen sat again and Mrs Lobin did the same behind an office. Karen knew that they must not have met before, but something in Mrs Lobin look and in her voice was somehow known to Karen. She couldn't remember when and how, but she had a feeling that she had met this woman before.
"Thank you Mrs Lobin. Have we met before? I ask because I have the feeling that …"

"We will come to that Mrs Preston, but in a few minutes if you don't mind", Mrs Lobin said smiling. "Let's start our little chat talking about Tom's grades. O.K?"

"Well, I just asked… sorry". Karen responded, feeling a little surprised with Mrs Lobin's reaction. "Did he get the proper grades in order to be in top five?" asked with anguish.

"Four students already got it Mrs Preston. The fifth post is for Tom or Jim Melrose, another student. They got something between B and A in my lesson. Other students are far away from total success so I have to put an A to Jim or to Tom and give him the prize. I must choose between those two. Both of them are good boys and good students. Do you understand my dilemma Mrs Preston? " Mrs Lobin asked looking straight at Karen.

Karen starts feeling strange. What this woman expected from her? She wanted to beg her, to offer her something, a gift or money? She started to dislike Mrs Lobin but she had to think her son's big chance too.

"I really don't know what to say… " she started to say avoiding to look at Mrs Lobin's face. "I am sure that you understand how much Tom wants this prize. He studied hard and he really needs it. I also want it for him, I know that he deserves it. Anyway, I don't know how I can help you "

"You can Mrs Preston, be sure that you can. We are alone, nobody hears us, so we can speak freely. How much do you want this prize for Tom? What are you ready to do to see him get it? "

"Well, if you talk about money, I don't have a lot and I don't know…"

"I don't talk about money, Mrs Preston ", Mrs Lobin said with a mysterious, cold smile. "I know that you aren't in a well economical condition. I am going to ask you something easier… in a way. Are you ready to fight for him?"

"Fight? With whom? I 'm afraid that I don't understand..."

"Well, let me explain. You can fight for your son's prize if you want. The place is here, the room I came in is quite proper for that - doors locked of course - the time is right now and your rival will be … me!"

"Fight with you? " Karen looked at Mrs Lobin surprised. "Sorry but …are you mad or something? Are you really challenging me for a catfight in order to be my son the fifth one in the top five ranking list? "

"Yes, you can put it that way and I can assure you that I am not mad. If you want to know …"

"Yes I want to know! " It was Karen's turn to interrupt her while she got up nervously, ready to leave this room. "I want to know how do you get this silly idea. I can do many things to help my son, but to fight with his teacher… I don't like fights, I am not a streetfighter. I really don't know what is happening with you. Why do you want to fight with me? What are you going to earn? "

"Easy now! I know that you are not a streetfighter, even most women can be under certain circumstances, don't we? Now, about the reasons : One of them is different for each of us. I like fighting, privately of course, and you, if you win, you will earn the prize for your son. At the same time we have a strong common reason to fight each other, as you can see …. Karen dear! " said Mrs Lobin ironically while she put out her glasses. She also got up and starring provocatively at Karen she used one hand to free her hair.

"Now, do you recognize me? Now after my divorce I use my maiden name but you can call me Joan, remember? "

"YOU! " Karen's voice sounded loudly in the room recognizing Joan. Now she understood why something in her son's teacher voice, in her look, was familiar to her. That bitch called at her home sometimes asking for Dean, using some excuses. She had also seen her in some photos, well paid to a private detective, she had used them afterwards for the divorce. Now she remembered that face, a mask of passion and pleasure, looking at Dean while she was atop of him. Now that cheap whore who ruined her married life seven years ago, that bitch who had stolen her husband from her, was coming back into her life, challenging her for her son's prize!

"Are you still lovers? " she asked, with her face red, the old hate refilling her senses.

"Come on! You know that he is married again. He comes to take your son once in a month, doesn't he?"

"Bitch! You never stopped to that!"

"Well, that's true, but almost one year after your divorce and mine divorce, thanks to you bitch!, I found someone else. Dean was very pleased with me, but he was not able to forget you, till he found his stupid new wife, three years ago. We were matched only sexually. He used to tell me that I was a totally different lover, better than you, but he had you, bitch! , in his mind. As you see I have my own reasons to fight with you, to see you totally submitted"

"You mustn't be so sure that you are going to see that, you whore! " Karen responded angrily. "Before my final decision I have to know what do you have in your dirty mind when you talk about fight"

"You mean rules? Well bitch, if you are in, we are going to fight in panties and bras. We can't go out of here with our clothes ripped when this fight is over. Besides, it's more bitchy that way! Don't worry, I like to fight once in a while but I am not skilled to that sport, you can call me a starting amateur. No scratches, no bites, no eye gouging. Punching with the fist or any other hit to the face isn't allowed, I am not a bloody type. It will be more like wrestling than boxing. We can use only our bodies, no other weapons or aids. Anything else goes till one of us submits to the other. Any other explanations? "

"If someone comes here..."

"I 'll call to the caretaker that we don't want to be disturbed. It's late and except of us he is the only one in this building. Door will be locked and we are going to fight in the inner room. It's more suitable for our fight. Just a little furniture, easy to removed, wide enough floor covered with a thick carpet, next to an also inner small washroom, no windows. Nobody can hear anything while we are there."

"And if I win..."

"IF you win, your son will win be the fifth from his class who will travel to Europe. It's a promise. I don't want to do anything that can makes you happy but I have nothing against your son and I always keep my promises. Now bitch, did you heard enough to lock this door or you are one of those chicken types?"

Karen's response was to lock the door nervously. When she turned to face Joan, she already called with school's caretaker.
"Hi Joe, Mrs Lobin is speaking. I am here with one of my student's mother. We have a very serious conversation and we don't like to be disturbed for any reason. Yes. you can lock, I let you know when we are going to leave. Thanks Joe, I don't need anything, call you later!"

Finishing the call, Joan went to the other room without speaking. Karen followed her rival. She was a little afraid. Her only and last fight was when she was fifteen. Now she was a mature woman, a mother of a twelve years boy, and she was going to fight again! She threw a glance at the inner room, it was bigger than she thought, almost 3 x 4 meters, but as Joan had described : a small table with some books on it, two armchairs, a wardrobe in one corner, a fixture bookcase in another, a green thick carpet on the floor, a door to a smaller washroom... She helped Joan to remove the armchairs and the table in the main room.

Now the inner room was almost empty, it looked like a small ring to Karen's eyes. Here she was going to confront her rival, to fight till one of them submits to the other.

"Well bitch, let's get out of these clothes! " Joan said interrupting her thoughts. She was starting to unbutton her blouse, starring at Karen.

"You can't use the wardrobe, it has free space only for mine clothes. You can drop them to the armchairs. A whore like you doesn't need anything better!"
Karen didn't reply. She also unbuttoned her blouse starring back her rival. With a few moves she removed her blouse, her skirt and her shoes. Resting on the wall she started to remove her stockings, looking continuously the other woman. Joan did the same.

After a minute they were in bras and panties. Karen threw a glance to Joan's almost naked body. She had to admit that her rival had a well-conditioned body, Her breasts were full, choked by the bra, ready to be free, her slim legs show that Joan was taking care of her body. She felt that Joan was also examined her but she didn't mind. Her rounded breasts, her long legs, her slim waist, was not inferior by any means.

Joan's sudden attack stopped her thoughts. As she was not an experienced fighter she was caught by surprise. Their bodies clashed together as Joan's right arm enwrapped around her neck like an angry snake. She tried to hold back, grabbing Joan from the waist, but it was late. Her rival's right foot kicked her just above her right ankle pushing her foot upwards. She lost her balance and she felt on the thick carpet.

"This blond bitch knew a little about wrestling!" she thought. She tried to get up but Joan was on her immediately. She tried to escape pulling her rival's hair and Joan let her free with a cry.

The two rivals got up at the same time. Now it was Karen's turn to attack first. She pounced grabbing Joan by the waist and as her rival stepped back she pushed her to the wall behind her. Joan tried to grab her from the neck but Karen caught her arm and pinned it on the wall. Joan's left arm tried to push her away but it was also pushed on the wall in seconds. Now as Karen's hands hold Joan's hands pinned on the wall their bodies came in a close contact. Their covered breasts were touched, their faces were inches apart and as they looked in eyes anger and hate passed through their bodies.

"Now bitch" Karen hissed, "do another wrestling trick if you can!"

"Fuck you! " was Joan's instant reply. Her knee got up suddenly and hit Karen between her open legs, directly in the crotch.

A loud groan escaped from Karen's lips. Instinctively she loosed her grip on Joan's wrists and that was enough for her rival. Joan freed her hands and her right palm slapped strongly Karen's left cheek. Karen stepped back tottering.

"You whore! "cried to her rival. "You said no hits on the face!"

"Rules are changing during battle! Besides, I don't see any serious damage on your stupid face YET! " She tried to slap Karen again but this time she wasn't lucky. Karen caught her hand and she tried to twist it, but Joan succeeded to free it. Before she had the time for a new attack, Karen was on her again. She grabbed Joan's hair and as her rival did the same, they lost their balance and they felt on the floor again.

They start to roll on the carpet, pulling each other's hair, yelling, trying to hit each other with their free hand. Suddenly Joan's left hand was on Karen's bra. She pulled it down and she started to squeeze her rival's right breast. Karen let a loud cry, then she turn her head and she bit Joan's shoulder.

Now it was Joan's turn to fill the room with a loud cry.
"Bitch! We have agreed to no bites! " she hissed to Karen who was under her. "Remember?"

"Rules are changing during battle!" was Karen's angry reply, her mouth leaving Joan's shoulder for a while. "Remember?" Her teeth were in their target again in seconds.
"Fuck you, whore! " Joan cried, but not leaving her rival's breast. Karen let blonde's hair and returned the favor. Using all her strength she pulled down Joan's bra till it was totally ripped. Now Joan's breasts bounced free and her right hand found an easy target. With brutal force she started to squeeze Joan's left breast, scratching her nipple.

"You bitch! " the blond woman cried again. Being on top she also let Karen's hair and slapped her with all the might that anger and pain gave to her. She ripped Karen's bra with a move and her teeth found her rival's breast. She started to bite when Karen using both hands pulled her hair strongly.
Joan's mouth forced to leave its target. She tried to slap her rival again but Karen hold her hand. They started to roll again, breasts touching breasts, legs entwined, each one trying to be on top in order to have more chances to hit, to dominate the other. They didn't stop to say obscenities to each other while they were rolling on the thick carpet.

Finally, Joan succeeded to be on the top position. Karen tried to roll over with upward thrusts of her body but she failed. The blonde teacher's body was pinned on hers. She tried to grab Joan's hairs with one hand then she tried to squeeze Joan's breast with the other but she also failed in both tries. The blond woman was quicker this time and she had the advantage of the top position. She caught Karen's hands with her own and pinned them on the floor, at each side of her head. With an despaired effort Karen got her head upwards to bite her rival anywhere she could, but Joan smiling got her head upwards too, so Karen can't do anything.

For a minute Karen felt despaired. She was totally pinned on the carpet with her rival on top of her in a full body contact. Joan had succeeded to be on the dominating position. She couldn't hit her with her knees or with her feet because Joan had succeeded to set her body between her open legs, like a man who was going to fuck her. She was as strong as Karen, so it was difficult to release her hands. Worst of all was that devilish smile in Joan's lips. The blond bitch was ready to ask her submission!

Karen didn't like to give up easily. She had to do something before it was too late for her. Suddenly she thought that the disadvantage of this position has in a way an advantage too. Joan could not doing anything to hurt her too, her hands, her body were busy to hold her down. She had to continue her tries to throw that bitch out of her, her upwards thrusts of her body were her only hope to change this loosing position.

"Well bitch, are you ready to give up? " Joan's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Never!! " was Karen's instant reply. With all her strength she thrust her body upwards, trying to roll herself and throw her rival off her.

A good try but Joan expected her reaction. She thrust her own body downwards to keep Karen down. Their bodies met once again, naked breast rubbed against naked breast, nipples kissed nipples and they start to harden. Their covered cxnts were also in a close contact, the two rivals movements made them rub against each other through their panties.
Karen tried again, her body moved upwards once more but Joan was ready to downward meet her for one more time. Karen had nothing better to do than to continue this upwards thrusting movement of her body but Joan's body were always there, waiting for her, ready to counterattack with a downwards movement of her own body.

"Give up bitch! " Joan yelled, meeting successfully one more try.

"Never, you fucking whore! " Karen replied instantly, giving with another try the same reply. "I am not going to stop doing this do this till I throw you on the floor. You will be tired in a while "

"Don't count on that, slut! " Joan cried again. "I enjoy riding and I 'm not going to stop till I tame you!"

"Fuck you!", Karen cried back. She was out of her mind now, she felt so angry that she found at last the necessary strength to threw Joan out of her with a final thrust. In seconds she was on top of her rival, locked Joan's hands down with her own.

"Now bitch, who is riding whom? " yelled to the blond teacher who was caught by surprise. "Who is going to tame whom?"

Joan tried to counter attack with all her might. She tried to pillow only on her back and to move upwards the lower part of her torso but Karen didn't let her do so. She pressed her own lower part hardly on Joan's and their covered cxnts pressed tightly against each other again.

Joan did another try with her upper part of her body, Karen bent once more over her and it was their now hardened nipples turn to continue their battle.

It was Karen's turn to have a winning smile in her face and Joan's turn to be out of her mind just because of that. She didn't want to give up. She tried unsuccessfully to free her hands, then she gave another upwards thrust with her body, then without stopping she gave another and another...

Having their almost naked bodies in a full contact, these tries had as result that they were rubbing continuously against each other, from their breasts to their cxnts. They start to breath heavily, each could hear her rival's breath in her ears. A new sensation starts to build inside them, a lust for pleasure.

All of a sudden Karen felt that she gradually get horny. She had months to be laid and her sex starving body, started to be turned on with this wrestling which was increasingly erotic as time passed. This instant strange thought was enough for loosening her pressure and her rival didn't let this opening to be lost. In seconds was on top again but Karen didn't let her for a long in this position. She threw Joan out of her and they start rolling on the carpet again, each one holding tightly with the right hand the left wrist of her rival.
So, with their hands gripped the two women continue to wrestle, sometimes rolling to the floor, sometime one of them being on top of the other. As they used only their bodies to push each other, their breasts and their cxnts were almost their only weapons.

As Joan was on top for one more time, she felt the growing passion between them. Eyes closed, moaning softly, she continue to thrust her almost naked body downwards, rubbing her now wet covered cxnt into her rival's.

After a while a loud moan escaped from Karen's lips. She felt strange. With all this pushing something strange was happening down there, in their cxnts. Something not only strange but dirty as well and very, very horny! She caught herself pushing her cxnt upwards not only as a try to throw away her rival, but for main reason to have her cxnt in full contact with Joan's cxnt, this cxnt which downwards thrusts drove her crazy!

She felt wet, her cxnt needed more of this erotic rubbing. She looked at Joan: her closed eyes, her soft moans, her tongue which was licking her open lips, made her sure that her rival pushed down the lower part of her body just for the same reason. Karen also closed her eyes as a wave of pleasure filled her with another meeting of their cxnts.
Before starting to push herself upwards again she felt Joan's breast rubbing against her own and after a second Joan's mouth was locked on hers! She opened her mouth and accepted her rival's tongue for a few lusting seconds. Then Joan left her and Karen opened her eyes disappointed. "What the hell was happening here? " she told to herself as she saw her rival standing up, starring at her.

"No more games bitch! " she heard Joan said with a cold voice. We are not schoolgirls anymore and we know very well what we want now! So, if you continue to have these fighting instincts that I found out before, get out of these panties and be ready for the second round! "

"You mean fighting in total nude?" Karen asked confused.

"Come on bitch! Don't start these silly questions again! I mean sexfighting and that is of course in nude! Let's continue our fight by fucking each other till one of us can't stand any more and comes. Loser comes first, then continues for the winner's satisfaction. That is sexfight, if you don't know! "

"I ... never , with a woman before!" Karen lied to her rival. She had no reason to say anything about Alice to Joan. Besides, she doubted if she can used this two hours experience with that horny blond Amazon. She felt sure that this was not Joan's first sexfight with a woman.

"Do you want the travel prize for your son or not? You haven't any chances, but at least try. Maybe it helps to calm you down after all that wrestling!"

"You are the one who is going to calm down first!" was Karen's angry reply. If that bitch wanted to be fucked with her, hell, why not? She had to get her son's prize, she had to get her own revenge for a ruined marriage and ... last but not least she couldn't stop now. She needed that fuck ,as much as Joan! She got up and she removed her panties in a hurry. Joan did the same. Now the two women were total nude, starring nervously at each other!

This time it was Karen who made the first move. She wanted so much to finish off that bitch who dared to challenge her for the better lover! She grasped Joan from the waist and finally after some try she managed to knock her down. In seconds she was on her, having the dominating top position.

Joan open her legs, inviting her to set herself between. She did so and Joan wrapped her legs behind her back. A thrill passed through their bodies as their cxnts met in nude for first time. Karen's open mouth found her rival's and their tongues started their own fight for sexual mastery. A second battle field was between their nipples as they pushed their opponents. Joan's hand grabbed Karen's rounded breasts, she started to caress them lightly, as she tried this time to turn her rival on, not to cause her any pain.

Karen left Joan's mouth for another target, she lowered her head and she started to suck Joan's hardened nipples. A moan of pleasure escaped from the blond teacher's mouth. She moved her hand between them, finding Karen's cxnt. Her fingers found Karen clit, and started to squeeze it lightly, between her thump and her index finger. Karen let another moan, she sucked harder Joan's nipples and she get as a reply blonde's third finger inside her wet cxnt!

Karen moaned again . She felt turned on more and more from Joan's magic fingers. That bitch knew for sure how to fuck a woman! She changed her tactic, before it was too late. She lowered her head and she started the downwards classic travel. Her tongue did a wet path on Joan's belly, around her navel, she continued to move her head downwards until she found her final target. She plunged her head between Joan's legs, ready to assault with her tongue in her rival's center of pleasure. She felt Joan grabbing her hair and pulling her head deeper. She found her rival's slit and she started to lick slowly around it, teasing her, trying to turn her on.

"Fucking whore!" she heard Joan moan. "I can play better this game!" The blonde teacher switched her body changing their position. She tried to be on top but Karen didn't allow it and after a few rolls on the carpet Karen was on top again, her face between Joan's legs for a second time, while her cxnt was a few inches apart from blonde's face.

An invisible referee must gave them some signal, because they sank their faces simultaneously in each other cxnts. Karen started to lick Joan's clit at first slowly and teasingly as before, then as she felt her rival's tongue to penetrate her cxnt she started to lick and suck faster and faster. She felt her rival increasing her own tempo, making her whole body tremble. The room was filling from their moans as they sucked each other's slit with growing passion. Joan suddenly took away her mouth and biting Karen's thighs she replaced her tongue with her index finger.

"Fucking whore!" Karen yelled, returning the favor. She inserted also her third finger in Joan's cxnt and started to twist and pushing them deeper.
"Ooohhhh fuuuck!" Joan's groan filled the room as she did ex
actly the same using her right hand. "That bitch knows to fuck! " she had an instant thought, "…but finally I'll beat her out!" Her left hand found Karen's asshole and she inserted her index finger on it!

"Auuugh! " Karen left a loud cry. Pulling out her fingers, she placed her mouth again on Joan's cxnt. Holding tightly blonde's buttocks, she pushed her whole head as deeply as she could and she started to eat her feverishly, like a hungry lioness. She heard her rival's yelling, she felt her shaking, calling her names. She felt herself trembling too, as Joan didn't stop to penetrate both her holes with her fingers.

According to her experience with Alice, Karen expected that they would finish each other off that way, but Joan had other plans. She stopped breathing heavily and get out of the sixty nine position. She sat on the carpet, face red and looked at Karen again, with a glance full of mixed passion and anger.

"Fucking Liar! I'm sure that you have fucked this way before with another woman! Anyway, it's time to fight and fuck each other in a wilder way. Match me cxnt to cxnt if you dare for a clit fight, that's the ultimate way for a sex fight between two real and hot blooded women! "

"Any time bitch! " Karen hissed. "I can make you cream one way or the other!" She sat on the carpet too and she opened her legs, exposing her wet cxnt, inviting Joan for the thrilling contact.

"Let's see who can make the other cream first" Joan hissed back, as she moved her sitting body towards her rival with her legs also spread, till their legs were entwined like two open and opposite one another scissors. One final push from both of them and their cxnts made the contact they were waiting for with so great impatience.

A tremor went up their bodies as their slick pussy lips met, ready for the final battle. They pushed their cxnts together again to fit them properly and they start a slow sensational rubbing. Soft moans left their open mouths as they increase their tempo.

"Dirty Slut! I'll fuck you till you scream for mercy!" Karen said as she increased her tempo. She felt Joan's growing excitement, her body shaking and she kept a secret smile. She was right, Joan's erotic preferences was similar to her own. That blond bitch liked dirty talking, it turned her on! Talking provocatively she could bring her rival closer to an orgasm and make her loose the fight. "Thanks Robert! " she said in her mind, remembering her last lover who taught her the secrets of aggressive fucking and dirty talking. Now she was going to use them both!"

"You are not woman enough to do that! " came instantly Joan's reply. A reply which was followed by an angry push of her cxnt against her own. It was Karen's turn to shake as their pussy lips kissed passionately. "You can never beat me!" Joan continued, starring provocatively at her, pushing her cxnt towards her own again, with greater fury.
Karen felt her own body shaking again with lust. Wild, aggressive fucking and dirty talking...That blond bitch used same methods! Feeling herself full of anger and lust at the same time, she returned the favor letting a loud groan.

The two rivals continued their sex fight for a little more, while they exchanged insults and moans. Their clits found each other partially and accidentally, as their cxnts pushed and rubbed each other. However each meeting of their clits caused an electric shock which went up their bodies shaking them all over. Then Joan spread her legs wider, twisting slightly her body to the left. As they had entwined their scissored legs Karen's right leg was over her left one. She grabbed it and she pulled with all her strength Karen towards her while she pushed herself towards her rival.

"Fuck you now, cxnt! " she yelled while her hardened clit searched for Karen's.

Karen twisted her body to the right, spread also wider her own legs and she did exactly the same but to the right side. As a result, their clits found each other in a full contact for first time!

"That was your big mistake, slut! " Joan yelled again, pinning her clit on Karen's " I never loose a clitfight! "

"Miserable cxnt! " Karen yelled back, while her erected clit started a wild swordplay with Joan's. "There is always a first time!"
"Not from you bitch! Your son is going to stay here!"

"No way cxnt! I'll finish you off and he will have his prize!"

The two women increased their tempo, their yells turned to cries of lust and passion. They moved feverishly feeling that this wild clitfight would drive them to the big bang. Their clits once rubbed like maniacs, continuing their lustful swordplay, once were separated trying to be pushed between each other cxnt lips, then they met again for another round of their swordplay... Their initial fight had turned to a duel between their clits. It wasn't a fight between Karen and Joan anymore, it was a fight between Karen's and Joan's clit, a no holds barred fight for sexual mastery.

"Take that whore " Karen cried starting a new attack with her microscopic sword. "and that! and that!"

"You take that too! " Joan cried back while she was counterattacked with her own "Mine clit beats yours!"

"Take that to see which is the clit that beats the other!"

"cxnt!"

"Whore!"

Now the two rivals were completely tuned on and out of their minds. They fucked each other like two bitches in heat. Karen had only one experience with a woman before, this was something completely different. With Alice she had also felt filthy, wild, excited, but not in such a point. She hadn't this thrilling cxnt to cxnt match which had drove her crazy! It wasn't only lust, it was lust mixed with a wild desire to dominate sexually her rival, to make her surrender via an orgasm. She had all her senses localized in her cxnt, she was determined to fuck her rival's cxnt like it had never been fucked before!

She grabbed Joan's wrist and holding it tightly, she pushed their bodies towards each other with all her might, while she locked her twat into Joan's for another time. She felt the pressure of her rival's fingers in her own wrist as Joan did the same in order to improve the thrilling contact, if possible.

The two women was moving in frenzy, their sexual duel as well their lust were now in a maximum degree. Their cxnts were on fire as the wild swordplay between their clits continued, exchanging blows and wild rubbings. They were feeling that the great finale was near, that the moment of victory was approaching for one of them, so they double their efforts.

"FUCK YOU! " Joan cried. Waving her long blond hair, she moved with the strength and the speed of a tigress. Letting her rival's wrist free, she grabbed Karen's leg just above her ankle and pulled it up and towards her. Karen caught by surprise, lost her balance and fall yelling on her back, her open legs high. In as second Joan was straddling her, sitting between Karen's spread legs, and started pushed downwards her whole pelvis, sticking her clit into Karen's, giving to her the final needed thrusts…

"OHHHH NOOOOO!" Karen cried as she felt the orgasming waves exploding inside her. "YOU cxnt! FUCK! FUUUCK! I AM CUMING! YEAHH! I AM CUMING!! " she cried again, her body shaking, from head to toe. She came and came as Joan above her didn't stop her down-thrusting movements. She didn't stop too. She continued to fuck upwards as she felt her rival fighting for her own orgasm.

"OHHHH! " Joan wailed fiercely after a few seconds. "OH! OH! OHHHH!! FUCK! DON'T STOP I 'LL KILL YOU! YEEEEE!!! COMMMIIINNNGGG!!! " she cried trembling all over as she also spent on her rival's cxnt.

They didn't say anything for a moment or two. They were laid apart on the floor, exhausted, breathing heavily.

"Bitch! Without the last trick you had been lost!" Karen said breaking the silence. "You were also too close! "

"I Told you honey, I never loose in a clitfight! " Joan replied, as she stood up. "Want a shower?"

"No. I 'll do it in my home" said Karen, surly, as she also stood up, looking for her clothes. She couldn't hide her disappointment.

"Come on! Look at your face! Let me tell you something" she continued while she started dressing, "... I already gave my top five list to the teacher's council this morning. Your son was in! Feel better now?" she said to Karen, buttoning her blouse.

"Damned Liar! " Karen replied surprised. "Then why all ...this?"

"Want the whole story? OK . Believe it or not, I am not a lesbian. Occasionally I use to have some male lovers, sometimes I sexfight with them too! So, I rather consider myself as a bisexual. …Now about you...I had seen you here sometimes, coming to get your son. You didn't notice me with these glasses and my hairs up, but I remembered you.
…Well..." she continued while dressing, "...these days I am in my clitfight mood and as I found you sexy, I looked for a chance to try...You know the rest!" .

"What if I had refused?"

"You could open the door and go out, remember? Of course, you could accuse me for sexual harassment, but somehow I had the feeling that you wouldn't. Anyway, since we were alone you couldn't prove anything, so I took my risk"

Karen didn't reply. She was more calm now, but still she felt disappointed. Tom's prize wasn't the only reason she had accepted Joan's challenge. She wanted to dominate this woman sexually, to prove that she was better lover than her and she was failed...

They didn't say anything more as they finished their dressing. Joan put on her glasses again and she picked up her hair. Now, she had the teacher's look, she was Mrs Lobin again. She called to the caretaker, telling him that they were going to exit in a few minutes.

Karen felt confused. She saw Joan unlocking the teacher's room, looking at her, smiling. She felt disappointed, she was fooled from this woman but she had to admit that she had a lustful time with her. She was still feeling small burning flames inside her.

"Ready?" heard Joan asking her.

"Yes " she said. She went towards the door. Joan waited there without opening it. Karen stood inches apart from her rival, with a wondering look over her face.

"Before leaving this room, I had to admit that you were one of my better female rivals" Joan said in low voice. "I wonder, if I give you another try to beat me. If you want a rematch ..."

"You have and other tricks to show me?" Karen asked, coifing her auburn hair with her fingers.

"You have to find out!" Joan replied, looking at her.
Karen did not hesitate to reply. She still wanted Joan, she wanted to beat her, she was almost sure that she could succeed it next time... “Besides,” she thought, “either I will beat her or not I will have a wild fuck with this horny bitch and I need it!”.

"Name the place bitch! Where and when?"

"Call me tomorrow, whore!"

They pressed instantly their bodies and then separated as Joan opened the door and turned out the light. They walked out together, chatting for everything, like a mother and a teacher in a good collaboration. At least that was what the caretaker thought, as he saw them leaving the school…

END

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 04:56:54 PM by yannis »

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
Re: THE PRIZE (a sexfight story with an "essence" of a light catfight).
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 06:57:47 PM »
Great story.  Looking forward to round 2 between these two cats. 

I'm a guy so I'm not sure if it is accurate or not but for me it works!

Offline yannis

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 11:02:42 PM »
Great story.  Looking forward to round 2 between these two cats. 

I'm a guy so I'm not sure if it is accurate or not but for me it works!

Thanks for your kind words.
As i already wrote in your other post about me, more sexfight stories will come soon.
Be well !!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 12:55:07 PM »
Really nice to be the first story!
I look forward to reading a possible sequel!
I don't just like the size of the words. It has nothing to do with the story itself but reading is difficult
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline yannis

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 02:21:16 PM »
I think I read this story before in hoastboard forum. Really loved it.
Very well written : )

Yes it is written in the hoastboard forum. I post my stories also there, using the nick-name they know me for many years : Giannis.
Yannis is the nick name i use here.
Thanks again!

Offline yannis

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »
A really nice story.