News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ritika vs Twinkle - Fight for a panty

• 1 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Ritika vs Twinkle - Fight for a panty
« on: August 21, 2019, 06:14:07 AM »
This story is based off a poll I initiated.  Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81953.0

Introduction.....

A deserted look stranded across the posh Inorbit Mall in Mumbai. It was the weekday, this the mall was mostly empty. Sale tags we're draped across each outlet trying to vye any potential customer to their store. The lush Le Senza Lingerie outlet was not doing so well in the market. It was a squeaky clean off customers. The lingerie brand had a 60% clean off sale on their products which ranged from thongs, lace, push up bra, transparent /naughty undies, etc.

Twinkle Kapoor dropped into the outlet to check on the sale. The small-town model was looking for something to tease when she would be wearing while meeting potential bosses, directors, and producers. Sex sold in Bollywood, she used it for bumping up her career. The model was curvy with a d-cup bra. She had worn a jacket with the zip tucked just showing the right hint of cleavage and tight blue denim jeans.

Ritika Gulati was another B-grade model who also entered the outlet a few minutes after twinkle. Draped in a loose white t-shirt and hot pants denim, she too was looking for some good underwear for her man as well as something to tease during her shoots and auditions.

Both women noticed each other and their competitive instincts tuned up. Each compared their assets with the other. It wasn't long before both noticed the premium lingerie set showcased on a mannequin.

It was a set of 3 outfits. One was a red Thong panty, with lace and pantyhose with a matching low cut bra which was transparent just around the edge with the nipple area covered with cotton balls. Another was a black slingshot lace monokini and the last was a pair of crotchless dark blue panties with open cut out bra which would make the wearer's breasts exposed.

All 3 were one set. And both women wanted it. It was the sluttiest set among all.  Both of them headed to the attendant

"How much for this?" Ritika asked.

"6000, ma'am. It's great quality. The material is very good."

"Rs 6000. Put it on my bill." Twinkle bumped in.

"Err, ma'am. There is only one piece available. We can only give it to one of you. Sorry, ma'am."

"Ok, then put it n mine. I saw it first." Ritika commanded.

"Sorry. Saw it first? It needs to look good when you put it on. The one who wears it better should own it. Put it on my tab, pls." Twinkle argued.

"What!! Your fake tits and your fat ass would not fit in that."  Ritika countered.

"And your tiny pebbles and skeleton body would." Twinkle shot back

"My body is perfect. Not a fat pig like yours." Ritika shot back

"Perfect ha. My body is way better than yours. I just have it covered. Not a cxnt like you to show it like a piece of meat. " Twinkle jibed.

"Bitch, do you know who am I? I am a top model. My name is Ritika Gulati. I am not some cheap wannabe housewife." Ritika shot back again, angry at being called cheap.

"Oye, housewife hogi Teri maa. I am a too model myself. I am Twinkle, Twinkle Kapoor. Aur Tu Kaunsa top model hai bhai? Randibaazi does not constitute as modeling by the way. " Twinkle said.

"Really. If you are not a rand. Then why the outfit? Yeh tho ek sexy model pehen sakti hai. (Only a sexy model can carry this off.) "Ritika got her reply that stung Twinkle.

" Mind your business, bitch." Twinkle snapped her fingers at Ritika.

"I won't. What are you going to do, Moti (Fatty)? Only someone sexy can take this home. It's for my boyfriend. So fuck off." Ritika stroked and pushed Twinkle off.

The attendant tried to distance herself from this. This was not the sale she wanted.

Twinkle held Ritika by the hand and pulled her toward herself and looked at the attendant "Hi babes, Can you give us a minute?" As the attendant walked away gleefully "Ok bitch!! These outfits are mine. What do you want for it? My man me in it. "

Ritika pulled Twinkle by the jacket. "Let go of my hand, bitch. "

"You let go of the outfit and I let go of you."

"No, I won't. What are you going to do, you fat cxnt?"

"How do you want to settle this? " Twinkle challenged her. She pulled her towards the side towards the empty changing rooms.
Ritika saw a spacious room inside and dragged Twinkle by her jacket "Come here."

"So bitch, how do want to do this? I would fight you but I don't want any scratches on me after beating you. " Twinkle taunted her.

"Tere ko Kya lagta hai? I want bruises on me? Do you think you can beat me? Listen, there is one person who gets that outfit. The one who is sexier. And that is me." Ritika gave her back.

"I am sexier". Twinkle zipped her jacket down to show her big buns " Dekh (look, ), these are bigger and better than yours. " Twinkle had a red bra on pushing her massive breasts upwards giving a good curvature.

Ritika didn't back down. She removed her loose t-shirt off to show her breasts that were near perfect. She had worn a black and pink bra. "Look at this. They are perfect. " With this, she bumped her breasts to Twinkle's.

Twinkle cupped and compared her breasts with Ritika's, using her hands to squeeze and grope. Ritika didn't back down.

"So this is how you want to go, bitch? My body to your body?" Twinkle challenged.

"Sure. I can beat a big bitch like you. My body is better. " Ritika accepted.

"The better body wins!! Let's do this." Twinkle said.

Ritika unzipped her denim hot pant to show her thong pink panties. She didn't pull her pants down, just low enough to tease Twinkle and intimidate her.

"Oh bitch. You are such a slut!!" Twinkle shot back. And soon after unzipped her jean and followed Ritika similarly.

Their bottoms we're unzipped. Just to show their inners (As in the pics). "But I am the bigger slut." Flexing her arms, Twinkle pushed herself boob on boob towards her rival "Can you take me?"

Ritika announced "I can beat you. Boob on boob. And pussy on pussy. My body on your body" She didn't want to say it. But she was turned on by Twinkle.

Twinkle too was getting horny seeing Ritika's challenge. She had never gone to this length for anything in her life. This was a whole new experience for them.

"You want to fuck fight me? I accept. Winner takes all. Deal?" Twinkle said placing her hands on Ritikas waist.

Rikika, moving her hands all over Twinkle's curvy figure, "Done"

"3................2...............1............….. "

To be continued!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 06:24:20 AM by R_u_alive »

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: Ritika vs Twinkle - Fight for a panty
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 06:16:10 PM »
The Fight and Conclusion

Twinkle pushed Ritika on her back towards the wall and squeezes her breasts with her rivals.  Their bras mesh together as they squeeze to see who has the strongest tits.

"Eeeehhhh,  Mmmmmmm?Eeeehhhh,  Mmmmmm,  bitchhh..... Bitch......... "

Both mumble expletives at each other. They don't want to be loud and catch the attention of the staff. Ritika wraps her arms around Twinkle giving her a tight hug. Twinkle bumps her breasts repeatedly towards Ritika's melons, hoping she would give up soon.

They soon realized this was pointless as the fabric prevented any pressure or pain from the boob-to-boob squeezes.

"TAKE THIS OFF, RITIKA!!" Twinkle grumbled in frustration as she unclipped Ritika's bra easily came off easily. Ritika struggled as Twinkle's bra was a bit more tougher. In her frustration, she pulled down the front bra pads covering Twinkle breasts this popping them out.

Both were topless, Ritika without her bra and twinkle with her on but boobs plopping out. Twinkle was right, hers we're bigger. Ritika was too, hers were firm and curved to perfection. Both of their areolas had the same color and their nipples were erect in excitement Twinkle's bigger than Ritika's.

Twinkle aggressively held Ritika's hands up and push her against the wall. With her enemy now where she wanted her, Twinkle bumped and thumped her bigger melons smashing Ritika's boobs in the process. Twinkle's breasts were more softer than Ritika's but it was Ritika, surprisingly, who gave up quickly.

"Aaah, aaahhh, chod. I give. Give up.!!!" She surrendered. Twinkle was a bit surprised as her soft tits hurt with each tit smash but she silently took the victory.

"Ab who outfit mera hai!!" Twinkle announced turning her back on her opponent who did like like to lose nor give up. With a bruised ego, Ritika jumped on Twinkle and got a hold of her panties, giving it a good pull up.

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" Twinkle jumped as Ritika wedgied her. Her panties were spread away and not in a thong so the pain was restricted but it still hurt. Ritika was behind her giving it a few months are good rips, pulling it with harder tugs.

Rikita hands were over Twinkle waist holding on to Twinkles bottoms pulling them higher and higher. Each pull giving Twinkle a shock in her pussy.

Both girls pants were unzipped,  their panties showing. Twinkle's jean had come a bit lower thanks to the relentless wedgie pulling, her butt exposed.

Ritika's teeth were clenched in fury.  She hated losing. She had Twinkle faced to the wall with her pushing her towards her hurt rival "Ok bitch.  Give up.  That outfit is mine.  Your pussy won't last long for you to wear it."

That taunt was enough for Twinkle to snap and push her body away,  pushing Ritika towards the other side of the room. Ritika falls on the other side but doesn't lose balance. 

Twinkle takes a few seconds to check her wounds.  Ritika goes after her without giving her any time.  She gives Twinkle a tight hug and pushes her again but doesn't get any leverage as before.  Twinkle is fighting back.

"Saali kutti,  bhenchod (bitch,  bitvh fucker) "

"Saali Rand,  kutti (Bloody whore,  bitch) "

Ritika ups the ante by using her left hand to grope and squeeze her left exposed tit and her right hand to pull up Twinkle's panties from the front.

"Aaiiiiiieeeeeeeeee,  OWwww!! "

Twinkle moans and groans as Ritika keeps squeezing her tit and wedgying her.  Twinkle tries to trip her but fails.  She tries to remove Ritika's hand and force it away but fails again.

She is in a lot of pain.  Tears fall off her face messing up her makeup. She is desperate.  Her hands try to go after anything than can get Ritika off her body. Her hand go down and finally catches something that Twinkle a bit a relief. Ritika's pink thong

With one quick pull,  Twinkle grabs the front of Ritika's thong which was exposed from Ritika's unzipped denims and give it a rip. 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! " Ritika screams

Her thong wedgies rips up her cxnt lips and squeezes pulling up her clit.  The material is fine and because it's a thong it hurts a lot more than Twinkle's panties.

A couple of more pulls and Ritika let's go and screams "I give,  I give.  Chod, Leave... "

Twinkle,  however,  isn't there to relent.  She keeps pulling Ritika's thong a few more times,  making that bitch feel the pain,  giving her a taste of her medicine.  "Abhi Teri chut woh outfit kaise pehenegi (How will your pussy wear that underwear?)? "

Tears now fall off Ritika's face,  "Chod,  Chod,  please.  I give up. " Twinkle finally let's go.

"No,  I know you haven't given up.  Fucking whore. " Twinkle says.

Ritika checking her wounds looks back and says "Fine. Maybe not. I want that outfit.  But you beat me in what you are strong at.  In this.  In fighting.  Bitch ......................
But you can't beat me in my strength.  Being a whore.  "

Twinkle smiles and laughs "Being a whore.  Bitch, I am Twinkle Kapoor.  I am the biggest whore in the industry.  Bigger and better than you.! And that outfit is mine! "

With that Twinkle pops her lips and mashed it with Ritika who was not prepared for that.  Twinkle pulls her underwear down as well as Ritika's. Their bottoms just fall to their knees. 

Breasts and bruised pussies exposed, Twinkle ups the ante and tongues Ritika in the mouth.  Ritika is still taken aback and a bit out of breath.  Twinkle fondles her breasts and moves her hands around her areolas,  gently rubbing and twisting her nipples.  She proceeds to aggressively kiss her neck. 

Ritika tries to fight back and grope Twinkle's breasts.  Twinkle doesn't give her that chance. She holds her hands and spits at Ritika's face.  "You want to be a whore.  I will make to a whore.  " Twinkle slaps her face and pulls her hair and proceeds to use one of her hands to choke her,  slamming her off the wall. 
With Ritika facing the wall,  Twinkle proceeds to spanks her bum hard.

SMACK,  WHACK,  SMACK,  SMACK

Ritika moans and tries to fight back but the bigger woman is too strong for her.  She tries to get a squeeze of Twinkle's ass. 

"Bitch,  you want my ass.  You think you can handle my ass. "Twinkle taunts her.

"I am a whore,  bitch.  I can take anything.  "

Twinkle plants another kiss and squeezes her ass.  Ritika also reciprocates with her rubbing her hands all over Twinkle's wholesome bottom.  Ritika ups her attack as her hand goes up Twinkle's ASS crack and her fingers rub Twinkle's asshole.

Twinkle moans and starts to kiss Ritika's breasts.  Both women grope each other like sex animals trying to beat each by getting the other off.

Ritika fingers Twinkle's asshole.  Ritika is a bit shocked that Twinkle can take it.  That she loves it.  Twinkle moans and kisses Ritika's nipples arousing her further.

Ritika can't believe this bitch is as much of a whore as she is.  She moves her fingers from her asshole and starts to fondle and pinch Twinkle's breasts.  She tries to push the buxom away but can't as she is too strong.

Twinkle pushed herself towards her rival,  not giving her any space to move.  She wanted to dominate and finish this bitch off.  Soft moans could be heard from the changing room.  The staff were stunned in silence but couldn't say much as they were the only 2 paying customers in the place. 

Kissing her neck,  Twinkle moved her hands lower to Ritika's exposed cxnt and began to stimulate it.  Ritika too moved her hands lower and did the same.  Both women realized that their pussies were almost an identical match in shape.  Their clits were a bit elongated and pussy flaps were meaty. Not a smooth surface.  A good amount of pussy flesh to play on.

But Ritika was tired now and her, strength was wading.  She wanted to orgasm Twinkle quick but being a slut,  she was turned on and close to orgasm herself.

Twinkle was also turned on with Ritika's fingers playing their magic on her cxnt and clit. Drips of puss juices glided off their thighs and soft squishy noises following as both women finger-drilled each other. Each was horny slut moaning for a climax. 

They had stopped abusing and moaned loudly in unison supporting each other from falling from the intense pleasure streaming from within.

A couple of hot spurts and Ritika cummed followed immediately by Twinkle.

"Aaaaahhh, AAAAAAARHHHHHhhhhh, Aaaaaaah,  Mmmmmmmhhm,,    AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! "

Ritika soon fell down on her ASS Completly, tired and wasted off strength.  This fight took a lot of her and she lost.  Lost all 3 fights.

Twinkle was victorious and stood beside her rival with a smile. "Ab yeh sab meri hai (Now this is mine,  bitch)!! "

But she was not done with Ritika.  She wanted to teach this bitch a lesson.

Twinkle pushed her throbbing wet pussy and pushed Ritika's face towards it.

"Chhoos le,  Kamini.  Lick it.  You are my bitch now. "

Ritika had no choice and she was too drained and demotivated to fight back. Holding whatever pride she had,  she began to lick and slurp her way to forgiveness. 

Slurp....... Slurp...... Slurppp.....

"Mmmmmmm,  yessssss,  Mmmmmmm...... "

It wasn't long before Ritika got a good face covered with Twinkle's cum juice squirted on her.

Ritika was humiliated and laid her back on the wall not aware that Twinkle has positioned her bare bum towards her face.  Cleaning her face off the cum juice, Ritika opened her eye to be greeted by Twinkle's grandiose bum.

"Noooooo.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! "

Twinkle pushed her butt towards Ritika giving her a Good Stinkface, twerking her bum straight towards Ritika's face which is immersed in it.

A few more shakes and twerks and Ritika was let go after close to near breathlessness. She was humiliated and she got a good cocktail taste of Twinkle's butt and pussy.

Ritika laid there,  faced makeup messed up and almost nude.  Twinkle stood there vindicated.  With her foot on Ritika,  She took a good few photos and selfies as proof to show anyone of her tiff in the clothes room. This would up her sex appeal among the producers during auditions.  Spitting on her rival, Twinkle put on her clothes and left the nude travesty that was Ritika in the changing room.

The staff was flabbergasted as Twinkle came out of the room and took her winning order.

"Bill this pls. And I will take a few more stuff.  And as for that, ....." pointing out to Ritika "You can dispose of that in the trash. She is not worthy of a refund. "

The End..........