News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The reasons why women can fight

• 21 Replies

Offline WrestlingPower

• Come and arm wrestle me!
Re: The reasons why women can fight
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2019, 06:54:01 PM »
 never fought but now I want to fight to see which woman is stronger than me

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 03:50:35 PM »
Sometimes you just hate a bitch on sight

Not to mention unwise threesomes

I can only imagine/ fantasize that some lucky guy's girlfriend agrees to a threesome and then changes her mind. The girls fight over who gets the guy!!

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 10:49:36 PM »
I think the reasons why aggressive women fight are several, first, envy, because you are more beautiful, because you are richer, because you are popular or outstanding, the ugly and envious bitches seek to fight for those reasons; second and also, the crazy and aggressive bitches look for a fight for jealousy, and worse if the crazy bitches are drunk. Today other girls who fight for competition, but the worst and most dangerous are women who fight for envy and jealousy
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 05:10:54 PM »
All of these are great reasons for women fighting... When women get around women, especially their friends... they’ll talk about their school/work, it quickly turns into “yeah, she’s a real bitch, I thought me and her were going to fight one day.” Then BOOM all the women light up like Christmas trees, and they are almost drooling over the drama... be careful, one or two might leave the table and try to start the fight by spreading the dirt... “you should have heard what she said yesterday, talking about fighting you”...

Many times, the woman talking trash WANTS gossip of her comments to get spread to her rival.  It's an indirect way of calling the woman out.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 06:07:30 PM »
All of these are great reasons for women fighting... When women get around women, especially their friends... they’ll talk about their school/work, it quickly turns into “yeah, she’s a real bitch, I thought me and her were going to fight one day.” Then BOOM all the women light up like Christmas trees, and they are almost drooling over the drama... be careful, one or two might leave the table and try to start the fight by spreading the dirt... “you should have heard what she said yesterday, talking about fighting you”...

Many times, the woman talking trash WANTS gossip of her comments to get spread to her rival.  It's an indirect way of calling the woman out.

Only if she's secure in her own position can't be threatened. Since men did not stop using the personal tragedies of other men, whose lives were or are crippled by PTSD, depression or other ailments, as a talking point/"proof" that we're the weaker sex, women will continue to rely on whisper networks (which may consist of the same people as gossip networks only they exist to further security) to defend themselves from it.

As long as we sexualize most women without asking them if they like or need it, the difference will remain, that unlike with us men who step over the line of legality, practically endorsed to do so, female mortal enemies need to overcome additional steps, provided both are rational people. The Real Housewives of New Jersey is one of the easiest reality to make as Italian American women are already expected to lean heavily into temperament. That's actually sad since it exists to further entertain viewers with "white trash". In contrast, the actual Italian communities in the south of the country, from where most Italian Americans come from, had always had a strong female fellowship to protect their men from the soldiers of the Spaniards, or later Napoleon's family. Usually only 10 to 20% of what I research for a subject or character goes into the actual story.

Once a community relies more on science, and less on religion, the culture becomes more open and with it, the level of education and recognition of women rises. That in turn creates a cluster of have, where class decides more than any other background. When it is said the fight is over a position, yes calling the other a slut is sexy, but at its heart it's about the validity of merit that they individually foster. Taking that away is like ripping out the piece of a soul from someone.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2019, 06:50:35 AM »
Plus, it's fun!

Some off us want to see if we can take a rival. A thrill, but not always fun.

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 09:15:25 PM »
A hot guy riding a horse ;)

Thanks honey:)
Sincerely Catfight Fan