News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)

• 63 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2019, 01:52:47 AM »
My body jerks as your teeth find and graze my clit.....placing my own moutdirecy over your own nub. I clamp down and scream out loud as I feel you begin to gnaw on mine like a wild animal. Tightening my thighs on your head I spread you ass wide with my hands as my nails begin to rake at your rosebud. The sight we would give any one walking the path can only be described as an animalistic one. 2 mature women, naked, claws and bleeding, bodies reddened from our fighting with our faces buried in the crotch or each other biting and chewing on the rivals clit. My hands trying to rip your ass open. Cries muffled but still loud.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2019, 02:25:11 AM »
I feel your face brushing closer then is safe over my snatch, but my tentative first nip snares a few of your hairs, but I  am close, my cheek feels a slimy pussylip.  I twist to the right, even as your thighs try to protect you, and find that elusive clit that you have been hiding all day.  At last!  I bite, even as you somehow find my own clit, again!, and bite at it.  I would scream, but I would lose your fucking clitty.  I just have to clamp on it till it is mush.

My hands hugging you close, am going to chow down till you scream...and keep going !  I feel you scrabbling around with your hand, my eyes widen, my cheeks spread, and you are clawing at my anus !  AIIEEEEEEee I lurch and scream.  Thrashing like a mad woman.  I try to roll away, she can't do that to me.  I feel you digging with your nails, and my hood tugged out by your teeth.  I could never imagine anything so filthy and primal.  Just as I had your clit ready to be a take home trophy, I am trying to twist away.  Even with the grit plastered to me, I should be slippery enough to escape.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2019, 11:30:35 PM »
As you twist and squirm I continue my assault on your anus. Raking and clawing, trying to pierce you again all the while biting at your clit. I release my teeth and suck on your clit hard, arousing it a bit larger so I can bite down even more.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2019, 01:55:01 AM »
Seeking relief front and back, as I thrash, I roll, holding your thighs, and my buns squashing down on your hands.  I am wild eyed at the dual threats, but as we roll, and I feel you inhale my clit, I immeidatley bite, and bite again, snapping at your lips.  Growling, I try to take the offensive.  Hissing out "Stop jabbing my asshole....and Leave my clit alone"

With your hot sweaty body atop me, I tilt my head in between your half open legs.  You on top have to burrow through my clenched thighs and butt.  I nip again and again, like a sewing machine.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2019, 05:00:56 PM »
As your teeth move closer to my clit I jerk, ramming my knee right between your eyes,  stunning you. I pull myself up then drop down on top of you, my knee slamming into your pussy. I draw back and ram my knee forward again, this time feeling it smash your clit.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2019, 05:59:40 PM »
At last, I close in on that elusive clit, my gnawing on your bits has unveiled it, and I get ready to bite, only I feel you spasm, your pussy lifts away from me, and your knee lands on my face....Arghgh, uhhh, face turned to the side, am dazed.  My next sensations are my mound being pummeled by your knee, and I grunt, but worse, my thighs spread open as you set yourself up over me.  Squirming, ass wallowing in the trail dirt, I feel a whoosh, and then am impact, on my already clawed, kicked, pinched and swollen clit.

I howl, limbs going up in the air, flapping in agony.  My head goes back, as I try to writhe away, but I can't move.  The pain, the pain, what did she do to me?   Getting a little respite, as I guess you are admiring your efforts, I try to roll over and crawl off.  Every motion is a stabbing pain and my legs have hardly even twisted, thumping into your looming body.  Blinking away tears, I see your pussy dancing, reddened, but intact. 

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2019, 10:48:41 PM »
On my ass I stare at you. You flopped back on yours. I look down and see all of the evidence of our battle so far. Looking at you the same condition evident in the red scrapes and claw and bite marks that cover my body.
“Bitch it’s time we finally find out....find out who the real Alpha cxnt is. Are you woman enough? Are you?  If so spread your legs like this” as I spread mine wide apart. “If you are we claw away until one of us just can’t take it anymore. I am ready....and more woman than you can fucking handle” I hiss at you. Scooting towards you. My body covered in dirt and leaves. Sweat running down between my heavy tits as I stare at you. Watching. Waiting for your reaction, my hands 2 ready claws....ready to begin the final meeting. Wanting to latch onto your sex and claw and rake like the animals we have become.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2019, 12:39:57 AM »
Gasping as I feel my buns grinding into the forest litter, while I realize you are challenging me to go woman to woman, pussy vs pussy.  I suck in huge gulps of air, as my throbbing clit pulses with the pain of your recent knee.  Yet I have a chance to redeem everything at last.  I see your scraggly lips winking, and your clit waving.  My answer to your brazen offer of a clawing duel is the crinkling of leaves as my bottom hitches towards you.

I swipe my hand crossways between us as I near, to block any first strike, while my right hand dips, brushing my dinged up tits on its way to your twat.  Our heads thunk as we both reach down, but we stay on mission, and I feel you groping at my pussy, even as I scrape and enter your cxnt.  My left hand darts down also, and I am burrowing and digging frantically, feeling your sodden flesh as I snag and root at it.  Almost sure I clawed your clit, I cry in triumph "I rIpped it, beg me to keep it!" I drop my head low to block your vision, while I can aim my talons to the most sensitive bits.  Payback for all the  murderous assaults you made on my most tender spots.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2019, 01:18:59 AM »
Ducking my head as I reach both hands down between us...down and into your saggy lipped pissy. Finally. I am going to claw this bitch till she can’t fuck again.

“Fuck you whore. Scream for me. Scream you quit “ I gasp as we both get our claws where they will do the most damage. I scoot my ass closer so I can get more leverage. My nails raking and stabbing. Intense up in sudden shock as one of your hands find my clit. “Oohh you bitttcchh” I gasp then force my fingers inside of your pussy. My nails digging into your insides. Clawing. Gouging. “Fuck I have got to fuck her up to get her to stop” I think to myself.

“Come on cxnt. Is that all you got?” I moan. My right hand fingers deep inside you I stab your clit with the nails of my left.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2019, 01:52:37 AM »
I did get your clit, I hear you yowl, acting like it does hurt you as much as it does.  I double up on the action, my left hand am making sure my right has unhindered access to your clit,  I grab it with my nails and shake it like a dog with a rat!
"Still talking big, you filthy whore?"  as somehow your hands just slide in and around my snatch, scratching and clawing.  My high is interrupted by sharp spasms of pain.  My butt flaps up and down every time you pull up and your fucking nails.   

I screech and go wide eyed when you actually thrust nails at my clit and stab it.  My own attack has to pause as the gouging registers.  I teeter for a moment, mouth hanging open, looking as if I would drool, but I manage to pinch and scissor your nasty little thing, and try to wench it the side, imagining it as a trophy in my hand.  Huge globs of sweat pouring off me, as I hiss "you missed".

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2019, 02:29:46 AM »
“Oh Fuck the cxnt has my Clit” I think through the pain. I shake my head to try and clear the tears running from my eyes and then tighten my fingers into even more of a claw shape. I rake my hand back and forth inside you. “Fuck you whore. I didn’t miss anything. How....does...it feel....cxnt?” I gasp between clenched teeth.

I grab your stringy bush with my left hand and yank hard straight upwards, opening your legs a bit more as I shove 4 fingers even deeper inside you. My thumb gouging at the base of your clit.

Hearing us both howling like wounded animals. Screeching out loud. Waiting to hear you cry out for me to stop.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2019, 02:41:56 AM »
Seeing you grimace and hesitate, I scissor your clit through your slime and juices.  I might pry it free of its nasty nest !  As usual, you keep scouring at my delicate insides. and by tugging up on my remaining kinkies, have me wide open to your hands, which sink in with facility.  I keep murmuring "I got you, I gotcha, I got you" as I rock back and forth, my face screwing up , as I feel my own clit abused and dug into.  I try to close my thighs, but can't.

All the abuse I have absorbed is reaching a tipping point, as I stiffen, my ass quivering, as I try to look down between my wounded tits to see what you are doing and have done.  My eyes bug out as I see my clit protruding, a purply red bud, with multiple seeping scratches, and now your thumb nail sawing at its base.  I dart a glance to my scissoring efforts, then dare a look into your face, hoping to see even greater anguish then mine.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2019, 04:08:30 AM »
All I can think is to just hold out, she can’t take much more. She can’t outlast me. No way will I quit....as I stab my thumbnail hard into the base of your clit. I continue to assaythe inside of your huge pussy, trying to rake your insides raw. My nails gouging and clawing. I yank hard with my left hand and feel your stringy busy snap at the roots as my hand yanks out a handful. Shoving it back I latch onto your rubbery lips and pinch and dig in with my nails.

“Say it slut. Say it. Say the words I am more woman. Just fucking quit bitch”.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2019, 08:35:34 AM »
How many fingers does she have mauling me down there? I whimper as your clawed nails rip my insides and pull your sawing thumbnail ever deeper into my clit.  My fleshy lips are distended, after yet another wad of my pubes litters the ground.  I whine and twist, just before I yank my scissoring fingers back,  gouging as I rip your clit with my nails.  Hopefully it will come off in my fingers !  I hear your scream, I feel my nails carving, as I see my reddened fingers fluttering in front of me.

There is a relaxation of the clit attack, I see your pain filled face, I did it, I ruined her !  It was just a reflex that you hauled my lips out even further.  I send a hand down to just remove that clit sawing thumb, as I debate just pushing you over on your back, and finishing my destruction of you. You were so close to finishing me, I don't know if I could take even one more slicing motion at my clit.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 08:37:02 AM by linftr »

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2019, 06:10:15 PM »
I see a spark of relief flash across your face as I pull my hand back s bit, letting yourclit go in the process. Just as you start to say something I jam my hand back...my fingers going deeper....the nails tearingvat you as I force all four fingers into you wide open gask. I stab my thumb into your nub of a clit again and again in an effort to get you to scream you quit.

I sink my nails of my left hand intonyour lips and yank you forward, impaling your cxnt on my stiffened fingers. Yanking you do hard your ass actually scoots on the loose dirt as I hear you scream.