News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)

• 63 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2019, 03:23:00 AM »
My eyes flash with alarm, oh no, you are'nt finished after all!  My hand that was going to pull yours away from my snatch shoves down, but not in time, as you spade your fingers right into my pussy, and rejab your thumbnail into a groove you already carved in my clit.  My head sinks, while catching a view of the evil, evil glint in your expression as you see me agonize.  I lean on your wrist to try and push your nails out of me, but your other hand grabs a handful of my pussy lips and almost wrings them out as you drag, bumpity bump,my ass over the dirt and twigs.

I yowl and bawl, not sure of exactly how you are dissecting what, but knowing that my plucked pussy is done.  I writhe and jerk, fully impaled as without me clawing back, you seem to be applying aimed torture on me.  I start to babble, pride gone, as I feel you enjoying your success.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2019, 03:47:24 AM »
“That’s it bitch. Quit. Quit before I completely ruin your floppy lipped gash. Quit now and I might leave your clit attached” I snarl as I continue my onslaught of your insides, yanking on your pussy lips with every other word.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2019, 04:19:32 AM »
Mournfully, I look up at you, as if you owe me respect and mercy "don't make me beg, you win this time" as I clutch at your hands but fail to stop your cruel onslaught.  My white fleshis so covered with slime, sweat, scratches and dirt, that I am almost unrecognizable.  Oww, owww...looking down as my lips stick out like Dumbo's ears.  I try to hitch forward to lessen the tension.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2019, 06:20:31 AM »
Hearing you. Seeing you and all of the damage we have done to one another I slowly rake my nails out of you one last time. Gasping myself, knowing I came out on top in our fight even though I will have the scars showing just how nasty you can be, I pull back from you. Getting to my knees I press my hands down hard into your tits as I slowly get to my knees. As I kick dirt from the trail onto your body I stumble over to my clothes. Picking them up off if the trail I turn and look at you, curled in a ball holding your wounded pussy. “Next time bitch I will take your clit as a trophy”

I slowly make my way down the trail. A smile creeps across my face as I walk away knowing that we will probably meet again sometime in the future and looking forward to it.