News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Donnyman vs Loriewins

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Donnyman vs Loriewins
« on: April 02, 2019, 02:31:24 AM »

donyman: hi lorie
loriewins: hi there
donyman: nice to meet you lorie
what happened if you don't win?
loriewins: i lose
i get pissed and challenge again
donyman: you have to change your name?
loriewins: whys that
donyman: im kidding--its lorie wins
don't take me seriously
loriewins: ooo im not
donyman: are you looking for a match loriewins
loriewins: what type
donyman: sub/pin on the rug or in a gym on mat or ring or outside on the grass
donyman: I also male catfight but that's controversial
loriewins: male catfight??
donyman: i had a catfight with a woman who gave me special dispensation. She wrote me a temporary license.
loriewins: i see
donyman: what do you like
loriewins: mind erotic holds  or a straight match
donyman: i love erotic holds--and stakes
loriewins: lol  of course you do  your a guy
donyman: lol--true--but i can control my nastier impulses if you prefer
loriewins: just no forced penetration  im married  i hate lines where a guy forces himself
donyman: oh sure. the victory or defeat is sexy enough
loriewins: good man
donyman: wanna play
loriewins: fast pace   no books on things ok
donyman: yes--i usually write about 2 sentences per action
i like the tension of waiting for your response
loriewins: ok
ding ding
ooo setting   in a ring  or mats
donyman: im wearingmy loose tennis shorts and a HE MAN RULZ t-shirt
mat in a gym after hours--i have a key
loriewins: mind me topless and in a thong
that's my outfit   in irl
donyman: ooh la la
i strut around on the mat showing off male physique--no mere girl can defeat a man, lorie
yt
i look at you and lick my lips.
yt
loriewins: lucky for me  im no mer girl   i smile  and ask  are you ready
donyman: yeah--i am--i move toward you raising my arms ready to grab you--wriggling my fingers i want to lock up--but im looking to see whatyou ar egoing to do
yt
loriewins: i come to you with arms raised too and touch finger with you  and then   i…. put a knee to your firm gut
yt
donyman: oof i didn't expect that--that shapely knee is s surprise--glad it didn tgo a little lower--i bend over in pain but i grab your waist and try to pull you to the side
yt
loriewins: you pull me to the side   i try to pull away
yt
donyman: i have a good grip on your body now--i pull you in close and push my leg between yours trying to throw you over my ankle
yt
loriewins: i feel you try to toss me but i fight it with a hard chop to your chest
yt
donyman: ooofff--you have a skilled punch--she must have gotten some training
i cough as you hit me--but i still pull you hard--trying to throw you  or at least unbalance you
yt
loriewins: you try again to throw me and this time you do i hit the mat hard and on my back i go   i roll to my side and to my knees
yt
donyman: i stand over you for a second--enjoying my success--then i take a dive at you falling on your back trying to flatten you--my arm goes beteween your legs to try to turn you
yt
loriewins: you hit me and turn me
yt
donyman: yes i do--of course i do--i try to get you flat on your back so I can cross pin ya
it isnt that easy this girl is stubborn
yt
loriewins: i feel you on top of me i arch my back  trying to bridge out
yt
donyman: i can hardly hold you--i feel myself slipping to the side and sliding off you--i try to brace myself with my extended leg
yt
loriewins: ooo i let my bridge fall and your still on top soo i give a hard kick
yt
donyman: (how do you kick--at what?)
loriewins: just the air  trying to inch out form under you
donyman: i feel your body sliding out from under me--i try to catch your hips in my knees to hold you. i feel the heat of your body between my thighs
i cant seem to get you on your back
yt
loriewins: with a good try i roll and roll out from your hold
yt
donyman: dammit--she slipped out --i suddenly get a chill of fright knowing you are free--i try to turn to face you
yt
loriewins: You swing around to meet me and there i am  and i grab you up in a bearhug and squeeze   my tits pressing to your chest
yt
donyman: ooof this woman is surprisingly strong--you force the air from my lungs
donyman: i try to grab you in a headlock from the front hoping to pull you away---my knees butt up against yours and our thighs press together
yt
loriewins: i squeeze again   come on
yt
donyman: naaaagghhhhhhhh---my face presses against your neck--its red and hot now. i use every ounce of my remaining strength to try to pull you to the side and get free of you. This is not doing me any good this hold
yt
loriewins: i feel you weaken  so i let go and i give you a hard chop across the chest
donyman: ooof that hand chop makes my breathing issue worse--i retreat back a few steps to try to catch my breath--ooh im getting mad now
yt
loriewins: you step back a few  so i charge you and give you a good clothesline
yt
donyman: woof--im surprised at the move and fall victoim of it--wham--i find myself on my back
--i try to roll over on hands and knees quickly and start to rise---my face is beet red--im furious--my emotion is slipping out of my control
yt
loriewins: i step over you  straddling you and then i fall onto you on your mid back
yt
donyman: whoof that flattens me on my chest and face--i try to push with one knee to turn us around--i struggle-the girl is nit heavy but i am definitely not as strong as i was
yt
loriewins: i feel you try to get up so i give you a bounce to flatten you
yt
donyman: the bounce doesn't quite do it--just makes it harder--im determined not to be completely shamed by this--i push hard with my leg--straightening it on the mat and flip to my side with you holding onto me
yt
loriewins: i feel you flip to your side so i   wrap my legs around you and squeeze in a mid body  leg lock
yt
donyman: naggghhhh---you are seriously constraining my breathing now--i cant get you off my back--you cling like a female devil--i roll onto my back now with you underneath. At least technically im on top. Im gasping for breath and my face is bright red now
yt
loriewins: i reach around you and grab your nipples  i laugh  and yell  nipple twist
yt
donyman: ooh you devil--you have the leisure to do that and I am deeply engaged--fighting for my very manhood--i buck and squirm --i bridge upward and try to pull your amrs apart to ge tfree of you
yt
loriewins: my arms come open and you roll free
yt
donyman: i roll off my onto the mat face down
loriewins: face down i come to you and put a elbow to your back
donyman: i lift myself to my knees glancing around for my female opponent --i have to get up fast so i can escape her
loriewins: i set back on my heels and see what your going to do
ty
donyman: i start to rise--i get up--panting trying to catch my breath then I see hunched like a wild cat--ooh im so mad--i run at you and try to knock you back with my knee to yoru face
yt
loriewins: you come at me and knock me down face first to the mat
donyman: hahahahha--now i feel a bit more capable
i flop on top of you again --pinning you face down held by my by raw body weight--i run my hnads under your body  brushing your breasts
yt
loriewins: feeling your hands on my tits  i grunt and try to roll you off
yt
donyman: im not gonna let you get away with that again--i grip you tight--my face buried against your neck--i lick your neck to add some spice
yt
loriewins: ooo i shake my head  and try to move 0ver
yt
donyman: i hold you as tight as i can--i am getting tired but i figure im strong enough to lock you down. But its not easy. This girl is a real opponent. There is a little fear in my mind.
loriewins: get off me i give a shake trying to get you off me
yt
donyman: not enough lorie--i gotcha this time
i have to get you pinned though its gonna take some risk
yt
loriewins
ooo i try to get to all fours
yt
donyman
i feel myself gradually lifted--where does she get the strength
as you rise i try to push you onto your side--grabbing your thigh and your shoulder to force you
yt
loriewins: slam--down to my side i go
yt
donyman: now the hard part--i keep trying to work you over on your back. Slow arduous work. im breathing hard with the effort-s e rsists me the whole way
yt
loriewins: i buck and arch my back trying to get out of your grasp
yt
donyman: its hard to hold you--my hands are now moist and slippery
i frantically push but the girl is not as tired as I--its an uphill fight
yt
loriewins: iii i start to wear down   damn it
i buck
yt
donyman: i feel you yielding...thank gawd.--i slowly turn you in position for my straddle
yt
loriewins: my back to the mat i feel you start to straddle me
i put a knee up to block you
yt
donyman: i wanted to push my knees on your arms but suddenly there is an obstacle--i try to push your leg down --even trying to sit on your knee with my thighs
yt
loriewins" oooo my knee slides down as you push it down
yt
donyman: now i move my knees over your delicate female forearms
yt
loriewins: ooooo i kick my feet   pounding the mat
yt
donyman: no i stay on top==im determined to pin ya--i push my body up on your chest so my thighs pres sthe bottom of your breasts
yt
loriewins: i turn my head to breath and i twist
yt
donyman: i look down at you face and begin to count
yt
loriewins: oooo i squirm
yt
donyman: do you submit to me lorie
yt
loriewins: yesss i give
donyman: i rise over you smiling and sweating---i could have lost to you--it would have been humiliating
thank goodness i won
i raise my arms in victory and throw out my chest--pretending that it was an easy victory
yt
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno