News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BLONDIE K VS LEXIBABE {MONTH'S IN THE MAKING}

• 42 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: BLONDIE K VS LEXIBABE {MONTH'S IN THE MAKING}
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2019, 03:09:56 PM »
I feel thr bitch bucking under me like a rodeo bull. She loosens my grip on her . As she pushes me forward i roll off of her and try to get to my feet. As i do i feel pain sear through my arm as the bitch bites me back. I tug my srm away but like the dog that she is her teeth are locked on. I eventually get to my feet pulling her up with me. Both staggering as she tries to get upwhen my bosy arches bak  from her knee ...right i manage to gain balance and bring up my knee and thunder it into her tummy very hard. Enough to make her cough and lose grip of my arm. As she staggers around doubled over i curl a fist and land a strong punch under her chin....
the

the bitch  drags  us   to  our feet...i start to let go of her  yucky wrist    when my body arches back from her knee..unn i groan doub;ing over a bit   then my head snaps back taking a punch ...i stumble back banging into a wall  ..managing to stay up right leaning on the wall...i rub my hand across my chin..glaring across at her..it's been a tough fight  so far  and i'm hurting  and only hope the  bitch is feeling it to...i start to move  stagger a little  and regain my balance...my hands  raised as i move  in closer   then drop my left fist  and  swing  out and up  with a left punch  at her bellybutton  yt
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2019, 09:15:39 PM »
the 2nd  temporary lock on voting  has began}     :)
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2019, 11:45:59 PM »
We both stagger about weary and hurting .......she stands opposite me struggling to find her balance. Waving her arms about, suddenly she drops on hand and a fist thuds into my tummy button. Urghhhhhh it winds me and doubles me over. I glance at her out of the top of my eyes. I see her smirking and goading me.  I take a step back still bent over. I suddenly charge at her and the top of my head thuds into her tummy. Our momentum heads us to a slightly open door. Our bodies slam into the door which flies open and we end up in a heap in the hotel corridor. Still naked and still our bodies curl around each ... the fighting somewhat laboured but still ferocious

Hey Prez I like this bitch
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2019, 07:21:13 AM »
my punch lands  with satisfaction  into her tummy...she stumbles back gasping  .I know from that glare    it's not  over  yet.....I try and protect myself as she  rushes..in    ummmoooo..I groan  hit in the stomach  with her head

we bang into the  door...losing our balance as it swings open//ddumping us into the hallway

surprised  gasp  then cheers  from the guest  as the see the fight has already started
break them up someone says...no  leave  em alone  come an answer/

slut I snarl  trying to crawl closer...bitch  she snarls  back

we throw ourselves at each other...I land on top  and bury my claws back in her hair  and try to  bang  her sledge hammer head on the floor yt
the prez tramp

Offline KellyCat

• Kelly
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2019, 11:14:20 PM »
Go Lexi!
I wanna pull your hair!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2019, 06:16:25 AM »
voting for this poll is now reopened...
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2019, 12:57:49 AM »
aieeeeeee..I shriek twisting my head side to side trying to avoid  the sluts  clawing nails  much as possible,droping my left hand  down I latch my nails on her tits  giving one  hard squeeze..then  she pushes  and I propel myself backwards...landing on my ass  as we separate.

she  gets to her feet faster  and continues the attack  unnn ummm I grunt from her kicks...
she lashes out with another kick..but I catch  her leg enough with my right hand giving  a pull

she stubles  and falls twisting to her  knees..her back to me...taking full advantage I swing a hard slap  across her ass cheek...the smack   the loudest of the fight so far  then us both hands to try and shove her on her tummy///aand try to pounce on her back yt

{is the voting option  open or closed?]
the prez tramp

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2019, 12:34:55 AM »
Lexibabe wins again !!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2019, 05:39:04 PM »
I land on her back and try to wrap my arm around under her  chin....eeeeeee I shriek feeling her fangs sinking into my wrist.

biting  bitch  I shriek trying to pull my arm away  my scalp sizzles  as  she catches my hair  trying to pull me off her

I slip off to her  side  use  my left  hand to rake my nails  across  her back  hoping that makes her  stop  biting

yt
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2019, 05:09:36 PM »
thank you to everyone  that voted  for me  and their comments....

blondie  for  making it a fun fight

and blonde   don't think for a second it's over you  biting  bitch :P :P :P
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 12:04:18 AM »
thank you to everyone  that voted  for me  and their comments....

blondie  for  making it a fun fight

and blonde   don't think for a second it's over you  biting  bitch :P :P :P
I feel her nails stab into my skin and i feel ber drag them across my back... i shriek in pain as i release my teeth from her. We roll back onto our sides. Two sets of nails now flashing and scratching like blades. The air is filled with moans of effort and pain. Two naked tangled bodies roll over and over heading dangerously to a staircase. I land a few punches that rocks her head back visciously. The onlooker scream with ecitement ... our bodies now in the tightet catball.....

we scratch  slap  punch and  try to kick at each other  we roll and tumble  back and forth over the soft carpet....I feel some satisfaction hearing you  yelp out  when I rke more of your hair out...groaning feeling strands of my hair tea out...my ody shudders and arches feeling her nails rake my back  I connect with a punch to her ribs...we twist and roll  near the stairs     watch it  I hear someone  shout out yt
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2019, 06:35:26 AM »
we slap and pull hair  toppling down a few steps  causing us both to groan out...
landing  at  landing  even closer togeather we roll right then left both on top a short moments,,,she rolls on top  and I work my right hand to her back slaping then down to her ass curling my nails into her flesh yt
the prez tramp

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2019, 12:16:15 AM »
Ok guys this poll closed a month ago. Maybe do stuff like this in message board fights? Locking this thread now.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:18:11 AM by nutmeg »