News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Southindian actress death match bhavana vs Meera

• 2 Replies

Offline Nidhix

Southindian actress death match bhavana vs Meera
« on: March 23, 2019, 05:31:15 PM »
Bhavana

Offline Nidhix

Re: Southindian actress death match bhavana vs Meera
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 05:32:24 PM »
Meera jasmin

Offline Nidhix

Re: Southindian actress death match bhavana vs Meera
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 05:17:04 PM »
Bhavana walks into her room when she saw meera jasmin her old rival in there. "You stole my career "meera shouted furiously. "Don't be dramatic you were just inferior to me" came an arrogant reply. Meera couldn't take this and she shouted "i will kill you and take it all back bitch" and then she front kicked bhavana in the chest. Bhavana was taken by surprise and fell over a small wooden table and broke it. Meera didnot waste a second and stomped bhavana's stomach the younger actress sprang up in a 'u'shape.
Meera then proceeded to hold bhavana from the back in a rear naked choke and end her once and for all. The younger actress's eyes bulged and her hands was searching for something  and finally she got it a broken piece of table that she broke. She did not wait at all and stabbed it into her rivals thighs. Meera cried out loudly and loosened the hold. Bhavana was waiting for it as she elbowed meera in her nose. Meera was taken aback by the pain as she fell backwards. Bhavan got up and yelled "fucking bitch i will kill you slowly for this".Meera was not done yet as she kicked at her enemy's crotch bhavana cried out loud and fell onto her bed while holding her womanhood meera got up again and came next to bhavana she took bhavana by her hair and made her look at meera's eyes when suddenly bhavana smiled as she punched hard at her opponents throat meera wheesed as she couldn't breathe she let go due to pain and stepped backwards bhavana didnot waste another oppurtunity as she kicked with all her strength at her opponent such that meera almost went upwards a bit due to the force. She went down on her knees when bhavanas milkythighs came into her view as bhavana's knees connected with her face she fell backwards instantly while still on her knees. Bhavana then walked over and said "you shouldn't have come, and you shouldn't have made me angry " as she took one of meeras arm and got it between her thighs meera realised what she was going to do and she pleaded bhavana "no please no" but it fell in deaf ears as 'crack' the sound of bones breaking could be heard as meera writhed around in the floor and fainted. Bhavana slowly stood up and Came between meeras voluptous thighs and kicked hard at her womanhood. The pain brought meera back to reality when she saw with terror as bhavana took her other arm and and held them between her thighs and did the same as her other hand once again meera fainted. Another blow to crotch brought her back to reality and this time it was for the last time. When she came to she was sitting in an old car which somehow crashed into a tree both her brocken arms at her sides lifelessly when she saw bhavana watching with bloodlus next to her and she looked at the out of place metalic steering wheel she knew what is going to happen now and she deeply regretted her decisions when tears started to come out of her eyes she pleaded "no.... p..Please d... D.. Dont   i will n.. Never  c.. Come.  B.. before. ...y.. Y.. You" but bhavana did not have a change in expression as she came closer to meeras ears and said "no matter what you do you will always be garbage" then she grabbed the back of meeras head and furiously started banging her head on the metlic steering wheel she bought with cash until she knew meera was dead then she got out of the car wiped the blood and brainmatter from her face and called for her 'cleanup crew 'to make it better look like an accident clearly this wasnt her first time. Next morning news came as 'renowned actress meera jasmin dead by car crash'