News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Probable outline of Christine Savages career

• 3 Replies

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
A Probable outline of Christine Savages career
« on: April 02, 2019, 08:37:03 PM »
All right! things are moving along. Just got done inking the Last page to Part 2 of "WHO MURDER
ED RAGINA BABBITT"
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2251
Let the coloring begin. will post a preview pics for you guys cuz you been so patient also included today is a story i wrote when i was laid up a few months ago just got around to finnishing it. One of my very first catfight drawings was of a tall muscular woman with big blonde hair and of course huge tits. I named her Christine Savage.
For some reason she has been on my mind alot lately and i have a few stories that i would like to get around to doing centered around her. So I came up with a probable outline of her career and life as a catfighter that I would like to share with you now.
Just so you know this may have some spoilers to future stories in this outline so be forewarned.

Born Christina J Saunders to trailer park trash parents, not much is known about Christines mother or father but she had an older sister named Rohnda who was a source of constant bullying in christine's younger years.
Young christine spent a lot of her time hanging out at the old rollerrink where the local tough girls made an impression on her, because of her sister she had a special resentment for bullies and abhorred being a victim. She did not enjoy violence but understood that it could be used as a tool and while she thrilled at fighting especially when fighting other girls she did not enjoy inflicting pain unless its for the sake of pleasure but when hurt or cornered she was prone to falling into a berserkers rage.

She found it difficult making ends meet still young and inexperienced as she was and resorted to underground fighting taking just about any challenge as long it paid right. This all changed after she was involved in a plane crash during a tour in Europe. The plane she and a fellow wrestler were on was also transporting two dangerous female criminals. The surving crew attributed Christine with saving their lives and capturing the fugitive criminals. These events led to enough fame for Christine to establish herself as an adventurer for hire. She traveled the world and at age twenty found herself in another adventure in deep africa. While on expedition her group was attacked by a lost tribe of woman who lived in a amazonan society and worshipped a spider god. The venom from a local species of the spider they worshipped was used as part of their rituals. Male prisoners were injected with it and it provided them with enhenced sexual stamina and strength as well as massive erections before eventually killing them. The spider women would use this to mate with them providing enough seed for the entire tribe beginning with a display of sexual combat between the strongest of the tribe and ending in a massive orgy. In an effort to save her then lover and leader of the expedition Jason Hart, christine challenges the queen of the spider women to sexual combat for the antidote.
Her efforts are further compounded by the appearance of her sister and childhood tormentor Rohnda. Rohnda's only interest is in the gold that the spider women have and only after defeating the spider queen and her sister did Christine fullfill an ancient prophecy, saved her lover and the expedition. The savagery and freedom of life in the jungle appealed to her wild nature and she stayed for a short time among the spider women. Investigating rumors of a wild beastman that ruled in the deepest parts of the jungle Christine meets Razar the Jungle lord. She quickly falls in love with him but must battle his current mate Jean of the Jungle a former anthropologist long believed to have been lost and dead to the wilderness instead now mated to the jungle lord. Jean and Christine battle to a stand still both evenly matched. An uneasy alliance is reached and eventually join forces to defend the jungle agianst poachers and other threats. For a time they share the love and passion of the king of beast but a king can only have one queen and a heart broken Christine returns to civilization.

Christine continued her adventures developing a reputation for great physical strength and fighting skills as well as her sexual appetite. Currently, working as a truck driver has allowed her to travel across the country meeting new challengers, old rivals and making new friends. Still young and vibrant it is a sure thing that many adventures await her still.

if you would like to see some Christines documented adventure so far here are the links
TRUCK STOP CATFIGHT Two well muscled female truck drivers meet at an out of the way truck stop to decide who is the toughest. It isn't long before hard blows are traded for rough sex as neither woman is satisfied with just beating her opponent. 24 blk & wht pic
http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 01:31:26 AM by nutmeg »
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: A Probable outline of Christine Savages career
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 01:34:39 AM »
I have removed the paragraph that spoke of Christine'exploits under the age of 18. I also hope none of the stories you advertising feature her explicitly underage because we would have to put an end to your advertising here.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 03:41:51 AM »
I feel i should state that no, i am not advertising underage material, my story was only intended to tell an origin story of a heroine who in her comic stories will be over the age of 18. As for the part in her teens I did not intend or was explicit i believe in putting her in any sexual situation. Other than mentioning her realization of being bisexual and becoming a prowrestler at a young age. I do apologize however and chalk this up to poor judgment on my part. And will be revising my story so that it fits the guidelines set here on this forum.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 03:06:38 AM »
Revised copy

A probable outline of Christine Savage's career... to date.

Born Christina J Saunders to trailer park trash parents, not much is known about Christines mother or father but she had an older sister named Rohnda who was a source of constant bullying in christine's younger years.
Young christine spent a lot of her time hanging out at the old rollerrink where the local tough girls made an impression on her, because of her sister she had a special resentment for bullies and abhorred being a victim. She did not enjoy violence but understood that it could be used as a tool and while she thrilled at fighting especially when fighting other girls she did not enjoy inflicting pain unless its for the sake of pleasure but when hurt or cornered she was prone to falling into a berserkers rage.

When Christine came out to her family about her bisexuality they were less than supportive, that night she left home for good. Attempting to cheer her up, that same evening her first real girlfriend took her to see her very first wrestling match. Instantly hooked she spent the next two years breaking into the business. She quickly became a fan favorite with her bouncy attitude and cute smile hiding the pain and abuse she had taken most of her life. Just starting out agianst much more experienced opponents often left her with only her rage giving her an edge in a fight earning her the name Savage Christine. At eighteen and still short of her full hight she had already developed the amazonian body she would be known for throughout the rest of her career and had earned the respect of her peers.

She found it difficult making ends meet still young and inexperienced as she was and resorted to underground fighting taking just about any challenge as long it paid right. This all changed after she was involved in a plane crash during a tour in Europe. The plane she and a fellow wrestler were on was also transporting two dangerous female criminals. The surving crew attributed Christine with saving their lives and capturing the fugitive criminals. These events led to enough fame for Christine to establish herself as an adventurer for hire. She traveled the world and at age twenty found herself in another adventure in deep africa. While on expedition her group was attacked by a lost tribe of woman who lived in a amazonian society and worshipped a spider god. The venom from a local species of the spider they worshipped was used as part of their rituals. Male prisoners were injected with it and it provided them with enhenced sexual stamina and strength as well as massive erections before eventually killing them. The spider women would use this to mate with them providing enough seed for the entire tribe beginning with a display of sexual combat between the strongest of the tribe and ending in a massive orgy. In an effort to save her then lover and leader of the expedition Jason Hart, christine challenges the queen of the spider women to sexual combat for the antidote.
Her efforts are further compounded by the appearance of her sister and childhood tormentor Rohnda. Rohnda's only interest is in the gold that the spider women have and only after defeating the spider queen and her sister did Christine fullfill an ancient prophecy, saved her lover and the expedition. The savagery and freedom of life in the jungle appealed to her wild nature and she stayed for a short time among the spider women. Hearing legends and rumors of a wild beastman that ruled in the deepest parts of the jungle Christine travels deep and eventually comes face to face with Razar the Jungle lord. Christine quickly falls in love with him but must battle his current mate Jean of the Jungle a former anthropologist long believed to have been lost and dead to the wilderness instead now mated to the jungle lord. Jean and Christine battle to a stand still both too evenly matched. An uneasy alliance is reached and eventually they join forces to defend the jungle agianst poachers and other threats. For a time they share the love and passion of the king of beast but a king can only have one queen and a heart broken Christine returns to civilization.

Christine continued her adventures developing a reputation for great physical strength and fighting skills as well as her sexual appetite. Currently, working as a truck driver has allowed her to travel across the country meeting new challengers, old rivals and making new friends. Still young and vibrant it is a sure thing that many adventures await her still.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!