News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The aftermath against your wife...

• 11 Replies

Offline NorthernCFF

• Avid catfight enthusiast!
The aftermath against your wife...
« on: April 12, 2021, 02:27:31 AM »
Another speciality play on the catfighting genre -- but with a happy ending! Really liking these clips!

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2674884/Fight-your-wife-then-made-you-cum/

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: The aftermath against your wife...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 05:56:14 AM »
I really like this. I wish the clip was a bit longer. If there are any of these out there other than this one, I’d love to see them.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 02:45:59 PM »
there is a definite market out there for women to record conversations about fighting, my wife does this in bed all the time, i would happily listen to others do the same.

easy to film and would make loads.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 06:25:59 AM »
there is a definite market out there for women to record conversations about fighting, my wife does this in bed all the time, i would happily listen to others do the same.

easy to film and would make loads.

My ex wife would tell me stories all the time before and during sex about fighting an ex gf or a girl that maybe tried flirting with me that night. Sometimes she would ask me who I wanted to win the fight. So hot listening to her tell me how she had gotten her ass kicked for some reason. It wasn’t so much that it made me think of the other girl but it seemed to turn my wife on as well. It was hot without an actual fight or dealing with the aftermath of her losing to an ex gf. Fantasy without the real consequences.  Wish I could find more things like this

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 02:54:28 PM »
Video blocked fro my region? In the US TH?

angelasf

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 01:58:39 PM »
love her, what a nasty slut doing that :)

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 09:10:43 PM »
Similar video idea:

https://youtu.be/LBiBbtNr0bk

You didn't want to date me.. so I had to take care of her. You messed up big time!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 09:12:25 PM by KatFiteFan »
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2021, 06:04:08 PM »
Awesome clips, now we need some sexy milfs doing this. Anyone on this site up for it I would pay !!!

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 07:31:48 AM »
Another speciality play on the catfighting genre -- but with a happy ending! Really liking these clips!

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2674884/Fight-your-wife-then-made-you-cum/

Thank you so much for posting. My wife drives me insane when talking about catfighting my X.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2021, 02:29:17 PM »
The clip is a hot concept to be sure. I am thinking about buying it. Is the rest of it pretty good too? Does she tell you more details about the fight between her and "your wife" over your cock?

CDMariaTS

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2021, 02:32:11 PM »

Offline raywise

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2021, 01:48:09 PM »
A bit more on this subject. I really love this sort of talk from a woman, on what she wants to do/has done to a rival. its both suspenseful and plain out exciting. Heres a video which explores it a bit more, may cross the boundaries, but its one of my favourites.   The build up and talking is fantastic.   https://hotmovs.com/videos/6859090/mommy-and-auntie-fight/