News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chapter 3: A Good Rub Down... Shanna & Number 2

• 2 Replies

Offline shanna2rumble

• Come find me on Trillian @ shanna2rumble
Chapter 3: A Good Rub Down... Shanna & Number 2
« on: April 02, 2019, 06:06:17 AM »
Chapter 3:  A Good Rub Down...  Shanna & Number 2  (Another Tale from the "Sholly-Verse")

This is the 3rd Chapter in a little universe of roleplay competition that Hollyrific and I have created...  Chapter 1 was titled "An Impromptu Affair" and Chapter 2 was called "Operation Revenge" for anyone who is keeping track and wants to know the story line.  This new chapter takes place between myself, and the character Holly created in our second chapter.  With out ever intending to, Holly and I have created quite the little epic, so I would expect more to follow down the road...  Enjoy!

A good rub Down:

Shanna:

Stepping into the small massage parlor room....  fresh from a workout and shower, and deciding that one of the talented pair of hands here at the club might do my Caramel body some good....  It's been weeks now since....  since....  I left laying in the middle of the mats in a would-be run down gym with a very specific purpose...  in a heap of ebony flesh, body broken down, thoroughly fucked....  mind left in a state that it's never felt before....  All due to the very purposeful planning of that evil Ice Queen bitch, caught off guard coming right off of a victory for a match that was laid in place by Holly herself...  only to corner me into a second, successive match with her very own personal slave...  A woman the likes of which I have never encountered in person....  A woman who left me shook and unsure of myself....  God, WHO IS NUMBER 2?!?!?
the thought of it all floods back....  as it often has each day since....  each day as i am been recooperating...  recovering my body and muscles...  each day i pushed myself back to the gym....  not content to let my body fall out of it's routine...  each day a sense of doubt, revenge, arousal...  even lust, swirling into my brain and leaving me unfocused...  But the the one focal thought at the end of that swirling tunnel is that we are far from the end of this war....  That BITCH Holly is going to pay...  and her entitled vanilla ass will never be the same afterward...   and in that same token, my mind....  my body....  vows to pit myself against this mysterious Number 2 again, this time not to be surprised, not to be wore out...  because I am going to tame her and that unbelievable she-cock of hers....  all of these thoughts swirling through my head...  even knotting my stomach a little, making me tense up....  before i shake my head on my shoulders....  Gawd i need this massage, i growl to myself, along in the small room, with a table in the middle and a love seat off to the side...  even a small private restroom and shower in the corner....  the lights alright dimmed some, room scented to relax the senses, as my nostrils flare, inhaling deeply, and undoing my white robe....  slipping it off my body, hanging it up on the wall, my now nude caramel body slips down onto the massage table, as per the custom, pulling the silky sheet up over my full formed ass just enough to be considered decent....  nestling my face down into the table, looking at the floor, but closing my eyes as i try to relax, ready and waiting for the massage therapist now....  YT

Number 2:

I’ve been thinking about this caramel girl, the one that Ms Holly brought into my life a few weeks ago in our physical and sexual battle at the old gym... This girl has affected all of us, Ms Holly still rants about her, the revenge mission has simply added fuel to the fire for her in her quest to establish dominance over her ebony nemesis... Ms Rachel has started to dissolve into a slut, she hasn’t recovered from the destruction she received at the hands of this mysterious girl.. and I..I want more, much more.. not sure if I am in love more in lust for her.. but she has awoken something in me, and I have spent the last few weeks tracking her down.

It was difficult, but I worked out a fit girl like her would go to gyms to keep that hot body in good shape and I know most of the gyms and their owners around town.. I eventually found her, and said to a friend of mine I want to give this girl a special treat as I missed her birthday.. my friend was only too happy to help.. so I put on a white masseuse coat and have my heels on as I enter... I see that lush body .. and have to stop myself from gasping... I put my hands in warm oil at the bottom of the table then start to rub your feet... massaging the souls and toes , not saying anything as I start to move up your smooth sexy caramel calves with my tattoo hands

Shanna:

My nude body lays across the warm massage table… dark nipples mashed down softly into the prewarmed surface… a silky sheet pulled up covering just from my mid-thigh to barely at the top of my full brown ass… the strong, sweet fragnance of the room filling my senses, sibtle ambience music relaxing me… my muscles are slowly starting to relax into the mood following my workout… it's not taking as long as it used to… not as long as it did after the… well, let's call it the attack… the scheme hatched by that dirty Domme cxnt… laying here now after the weeks it's been, and my body still reacts to the scene when my mind relives it… my shoulders can feel they ache they had after being cuffed behind my back so long… my roots stinging from the rough pulling around of my hair, from strappy to pussy to cock… my dark star twitches as it remembers the rough ass raping she took at the hands of that twisted bitch… I almost gasp thru the face hole in the table with shudder…

And that's when the I hear the door to the room open… sucking the gasp back in between my thick lips… trying to reel in the tremble that corset through my body as I tense… then attempting to cover up any visible signs of my shudder that's the masseuse matter have seen… I say softly as I collect myself “mmm oh hi… gosh, I think I had almost fallen asleep here I was getting so relaxed…” Almost sounding like a pitiful icebreaker at first, especially when the masseuse says not a single word… and I almost lift my head to turn and look that everything is alright… then I feel a pair of firm, strong, yet feminine pair of hands take my right foot, coated in warm oils, starting right in on the massage… mmmm I let out quietly into the head rest… deciding they must just be shy, as I decide to relax for my much needed massage, muscles slowly loosening…

Number 2:

My hands are on her calves... and I am loving it.. rubbing that soft skin and the strong athletic muscle underneath, it feels so good to be in contact with her again, so right, and will I be able to control myself.. I am not sure and part of me regrets doing this, have I made a mistake, but that part of me is easily overwhelmed by the desire to be with her again..and this time it will be different, no Ms Holly with her crazy vengeance, just me and the hot caramel girl...

I rub up her left calf, the right, my fingers pressing in and out.. she tries to talk to me.. but I keep quiet.. and then get to her thighs.. so solid, I leave her ass and start on her shoulders and back muscles running my hands up and down her spine... and then slowly to the top of her ass... I don’t realise but I am leaning in quite close to you now... as I push the cover off your ass and massage those firm lush full cheeks squeezing those ass muscles and then start pushing those ass cheeks apart and then kneading them with my thumbs... my left knee mounts the massage table and pushes between your sexy legs as I push your legs a bit further apart.. and I lean in my breath now on your back, your skin so close I lick my ruby lips anxious but also excited... and stop some saliva drooling on to you... as my tattooed hands press and massage the soft tender skin at the top of your thighs

Shanna:

This girl… at least I assume a girl, just by the touch of her strong yet delicate hands… hasn't said a single word yet, while seems odd… but the thought of concern doesn't last all to long as those hands… those hands work some serious magic, starting just at my feet… between my toes, up along my soles… feeling some tension release as you do… MMMMMMM I moan a bit into the head rest of the table as you move up my calves… gawd, I think to myself… I don't think I've ever had this masseuse before… maybe she's new?!?

But it's hard for me to focus on that, as those hands move up my thighs, jumping to my shoulders from there, slowly moving down… letting out subtle groans into the table as tension is pushed out… just barely seeing some toes under the table, in… heels?!? That seems odd for a club masseuse, but I guess… ooooooohhhhhhhh I let out, a tad loud, as those amazing hands suddenly have gone from my back to my ass, peeling the silky sheet back swiftly and now you're kneading my full ass cheeks… gawd… she moves kinds quick, I think… but her hands are so good, I don't protest… gripping the edge of the table in my hands as your hands massage my cheeks firmly, and pull them apart… uuuhhhh… feeling the air hit my tight, dark star and she twitches, biting my lower lip, no one has been back there since Holly ruined it that fateful night… I hesitate… I should tell her to stop… but when I start to lift my head up to turn, I feel those hands press firmly to both cheeks, all your weight it put into, groaning as you do, then feeling a knee slip between my own, parting my thighs, and before I can protest, another gasp escapes my lips as I feel those hands slip under the cleft of my brown cheeks, knowing the tender flesh under there, thumbs purposefully massaging inward, tipping dangerously close to the tip end of my dark slit… feeling the presence of her hovering close over my back… fighting the urge to moan, biting my lip… pussy lips clenched to keep from oozing in a puddle… ooooooohhhhhhhh I… oh fuck, who… who are you?!? I groan into the head rest of the table… YT

Number 2:

Feeling you start to move... I lean forward and press my arms and elbows on your back digging them in ... getting my other leg on the table and pushing your other thigh further apart as tho this is a body to body massage.. as I rise up and knead your back muscles further especially around the bottom of your back .... and then back on your ass...

My right hand then moves over your crack and between your legs brushing your labia deliberately but not overtly and I massage the inside of your right thigh so that my knuckles keep brushing your kitty whilst my left hand gives your left ass cheek some karate chops

Shanna:

My shoulders starting to move as though I may sit up, somewhat concerned by the sudden turn in this massage, especially by someone who have said a single word yet… but I feel a pair of elbow and forearms pressed along my back, mashing me down into the sturdy table, breasts oozing out under me as elbows dude sharply into my back… UUUUUUUGGGHHHHH gggaaaawwwwdddd I groan into the table headrest… then gasping a bit as I feel a shift in the body behind me, feel something brush over the back of my right thigh, albeit it fleetingly and then feeling another knee slip inside my own… my Ebony thighs parted further out on the table, granting a little more access to a very bare dark pair of pussy lips…

Then the magical pair of hands return to my ass cheeks, kneading firmly before I've feel a hand side some fingers tickling over the crack of my ass, making me squirm at the hips atop this table… OOOHHHH SHIIITT I moan out aloud into the table, feeling a pair of fingers brush purposefully, yet not fully along my dark lips, moist and warm, they quiver as I grip at the table edges again…. But it's all a tease, hand firmly massaging the inside of my left thigh, in a way that causes the knuckles of your hand to brush along against my moist pussy lips sending a little shudder through me as it does, wanting yet again to push myself up against the table to turn my head, if nothing else but to get a glimpse at the woman so bold as to be so forward to straddle down atop me on this table, and even hold me down as I try to move… now teasing my dark pussy lips… when suddenly as I push up some, I yelp out into the head rest, as my brown ass receives several hard chops… not slaps, but firm chops from a hand cutting right into the thick meat of my ass… AAAUUUUGGGHHHH fuccckkkkkkk!!!

Number 2:

Feeling you almost getting up... I keep karate chopping at your ass loosening that meat.. I can feel myself getting so turned on with this proximity to you and I feel a stiffness under my white coat.. the game is now almost up.. as the hand squeezing your inner thigh suddenly twists and grips your brown kitty squeezing it gently as the hand doing the karate chops slaps down onto your upper back as I press my weight down there pinning your upper body to the table whilst I pull you up by the pussy wanting to have you ass up and face down in the facial hole in the massage table... I move forward the white coat riding up my tattooed thighs so that eventually my 8inch she cock is free and the Prince Albert pierced tip is so close to your kitty.. only my hand massaging your mound is blocking it..

Shanna:

UUUHHHHH!!! SHIT!!! I huff loudly into the headrest of the of the table, gripping at the table tightly as my body stiffens tighter, feeling the talented hand between my thighs twist round and suddenly cup my dark, hot, moist mound and give it a slow, firm grip… I buck a bit at the touch, wanting to push up yet again… but the firm hand having been tenderizing my ass is on my upper back in a flash, feeling the weight of you bearing down between my shoulder blades, pinning me to the table… UUUGGGHH GOD DAMNIT… I grunt into the table… WHO… WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!? getting nothing from this bitch  in response except for heavy breathing and some mild grunts as she holds me down firmly into the table, and then grips my mound firmly and pulls upward… and I moan into the table head rest loudly, feeling pressure of your full hand on my warm, moistening kitty… two middle fingers pressing between my dark lips, with two outside fingers pressing from the outside of them, pinching them almost as I am pulled ass up to you, oozing into your hands you do… OOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKK I let out deeply, trapped at the moment…

Number 2:

Pinning her chest and upper body down to the table...i keep massaging your sexy plump and ripe kitty...which is now so hot and turned on, running my fingers over your folds..and around your clit..and then pinching your folds...my knees forcing yours a bit further apart..getting you more and more turned on..as you struggle..but my weight is pressing your upper body down on the table.... as i slowly pull my hand away from your mound and slap your ass with my wet fingers..and the familiar pierced tip of my she'cock brushes your pussy lips..and i thrust forward..sending about 5 inches in...it feels heavenly..so so good...'yesssss ' i purr..' i am back..caramel girl..you feel as good as ever' i purr..as i then drive the rest of my she cock into you..my collared balls slapping against your pussy..as i slap your ass again..and feel you  squirm..

Shanna:

Getting so frustrated at this point, this unknown perpetrator has me pinned down before I even realize it, and quickly has me struggling to pull myself together as her fingers work my dark pussy to a wetness that admittedly doesn't take a long as I would hope… Not at all ready for this sort of violation… could this be Holly?!? Not satisfied with her revenge weeks ago… how did she even find me here?!?!? My mind running wild as my pussy is worked up… grunting and squirming and protesting under you…

then a sharp SLAAAAAAAPPPP fills the small room, the wet fingers gripping my meaty ass cheek firmly… NUUUGGGGHHH I grunt, jerking under a very familiar violation as I'm thrusted upon at the gates of my womanhood… as the feel of the violator is one I may never forget, and upon hearing her purr up behind me, I moan under you into the table… ooohh gawd…. It… it's you?!?!? I almost whimper under you… in complete disbelief as realize behind me, buried half way in my cxnt, is the mysterious girl I haven't been able to get off my mind… and then I let out a loud, guttural groan, as you thrust the rest of the way in, to the hilt… HUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!! Gripping at the table, legs tensing on their knees, toes curling… the familiar slap of those tight balls to my clit from behind… body jolting as you spank my ass again… You… ooohhh how did uuhhhhhh you…. GAWWWWDDD…… my question going unfinished as I try to contemplate how you're here… why you're here… but only moaning out again as you grind into me, buried deep, shuddering… 

Number 2:

I am in you and it feels so good, so right, so warm, so wet, and I savour the moment as I am now deep in you... my other hand slowly slapping that caramel ass... my fingers outstretched for maximum impact as I build a steady rythm that echoes in the room... and you tremble making the table shake...’ooooo u feel so good... what is your name?’ I purr... as my hand on your back keeps you pressed down and I dig my nails in a bit keeping you pinned as you squirm... your face pinned through the face hole in the massage table... SLAP* my hand spanks your ass again... and I slowly pull back then drive in again... pull back SLAP on the ass drive forward.. pull back SLAP on the ass drive forward .. your caramel body toned and shiney as I covered you in oil so sexy... pinned with your now warm ass up in the air getting it from behind like the sexy girl you are...’your name?’ I gasp...as I slowly build the pace

Shanna:

I hear you ask my name… but I can't even answer… Mouth hanging open, face smushed down into the padded hole, body in a constant, subtle tremble as I'm filled to the hilt with this magnificent feeling cock once again… feeling the pierced top of her grind at my deep inner wall… jolting with every delayed slap to my ass, that firm, strong, feminine hand stretched out and landing home hard each time, making me yelp down towards the floor, interrupting some of my slutty moaning as my pussy takes it's first violation since the last time we met… except for my own fingers… when shamefully reliving parts of that event…

Wincing as your sharp nails dig into my upper back, then AAAAHHHH… you also my ass firmly, then feel you pull back.. groaning as I feel that cock leaving me… but then another sharp SLAAAAP and then THRRRUSTING in deep… UUUUUUUGGGHHHHH… pulling back again… UUUUUUUGGGHHHHH, fuuuccckk… I groan… the sexy, mysterious Number 2 slowly starting to build a nice pace, that cock taking it to my defenseless, off guard pussy… moaning and groaning down into the table… your all me my name again… this bitch I think.. she doesn't even know my name, and she has the BALLS to sneak in here on me?!?!? And suddenly, my mind filling with a rage to balance alongside the intense list having taken over me… I grip the table edge hard in both hands, and as you are pulling outward with your hips, I throw my weight backward, hard, using the slickness of my well oiled back under your hand, sliding under your palm, weight pressed hard, slipping under it and your hand gliding off my should to the table, as my ass CLAAAAPS back into your hips, dark pussy lips engulfing your deveious cock, and clutching around it hard… AAAUUUUGGGHHHH I grunt as I do! 

Number 2:

I am loving this, the sensations, loving being in control of this grade A ass... loving it too much, so much that complacency starts to creep in...afterall I have been on top nearly all the time I have known you, but I forget, the first time I had Ms Holly and her toys and her devious cunning mind to tip the balance of power in my favour... so now I am building a rythm and it feels wonderful as my hips rock and forth with deep strong thrusts into you, and your sexy strong  body body pinned by my hand as I pull back I am about to drive in deep again when whhhoooiiiiiooo you slam your meaty solid ass into me and slide back..
not expecting this resistance at all, as I was putting my weight on my hand that was pinning you to the table and your oily back slides to me my hand slips off you and I grab the edge of the table my body slapping onto your back still in my beauty therapist white coat uugghhhhhhh I groan ... as my she cock is swallowed by your pussy and squeezed as I land pressing on your back... I am panicking ... and I try and slide my high heeled feet and ankles around yours wanting to grapevine your legs..my face now next to your ear...’ your so sexy ‘ I pant..’I can tell you have wanted this as much as me!’ I whisper in your ear as my pierced tongue laps at your ear lobe.

Shanna:

With one solid, hard thrust back if my ass, the pressure if your hand slips off my back to the table, as brown ass cheeks clapping hard into your hips, asi flex my dark pussy lips and pink inn walls, squeezing onto that rock hard, wonderful girlcock… feeling your upper body slap down over my back as you hunch over from the backward thrust, a thin layer of material between my oiled back and your body… your sexy voice dripping into my ear as you huff… so aroused, I can hear it in your voice… and yet almost confusing as you pay me the compliments, knowing who you work for, and you bait me into revealing how good it feels to me too..… but I try to stay focused, as your tongue follows up along my ear lobe, gasping a bit, still having your weight on my back, and feeling your sharp, high heeled clad feet starting to wrap at my own in attempt to thwart any further eacape… I suddenly inhale deeply, back muscles lifting up under you… and then I heave hard with my arms at I clutch at the table, and twist my shoulder and hips as my ass rises up into your hips, pussy lips clutching at that cock hard as I heave, twist, and throw both of our interlocked bodies off the table, flipping off the edge and sending us to the floor of the small room, you headed down to you back, me on top of you, knowing we're both going to feel it, but hoping you feel it much worse than I... AAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!

Number 2:

I am still hoping I can seduce you to give up, your so sexy and my she cock is trapped in your pussy like a vice as I my ass rocks trying to pull back and thrust as I lick your ear... but in this position your trapping it.. I gasp scraping my heels down your calves to try and pull your legs apart and start to fuck you into submission as I was hoping to do... but
Uuughhhhhh I gasp as my she cock is squeezed even tighter my Prince Albert piercing feeling really uncomfortable’ ugghhhhh u bitch!’ I gasp as you back up lifting my tattooed body on your back and then we’re falling aaaaaaaaaasaa I groan as the air escapes my lips and my head smacks on the carpet... it’s not a big fall but it hurts... I know I am in trouble and have to act quick... still buried deep inside you but under you now... my hands are free and latch onto your nipples... my lips on your neck and I try to push your knees apart with mine and roll my hips back and forth to try and retake control from under you as my she cock slide back and forth in your tight pussy

Shanna:

Feeling the burn of those sharp heels scraping down my calves, feeling this animal of a woman try to stay in control atop my back, even as I suddenly take the fight to her… pussy locked on that cock as I counter your thrusting, but still feeling the pierced head grind at my inner wall… but in a flash I flip the roles… twisting my body and yours hard to the side, and take us toppling to the floor… and with a hard THUUUUUUDDDDDDD into it, you land back first, with my weight followed almost immediately right after you, grunting as I land on top of you, the impact on you so not bad, as your body takes the brunt of the landing between me and the floor… my arms and legs sprawl open from the landing all the same, both of us groaning for a moment, and my pussy having lost the tight grip on you for the moment… but I start work my arms a bit to try and get myself up, but as I pull my head and shoulders forward, I suddenly feel your hands around my back, hands groping my full, natural D cups… and then pinching onto my dark nipples, crying out, wincing in pain… AAAAHHHH FUUUCCKK….  Then a groan escapes my thick lips as your hips start working under my ass, as you start gyrating that shecock at my pussy, about half way inside me, and feeling your legs shuffling between mine, trying to find footing… and for a moment I'm just atop you, moaning as your cock works at my pussy again… lips kissing at my neck… ooohhh fuck… you fucking bitch, I hiss… then I feel you try to rock left or right… and I suddenly spread my feet out, looking to keep you from rocking us over, as I plant my feet and push at my legs, lifting my ass and pussy off your cock as I lean my shoulder blades back into your firm unnatural tits… hissing back at you over my shoulder… I'll teach you and that cxnt of a Mistress of yours to fuck with me… STARTING NOW! and then I slam my ass back down, pussy engulfing your cock on the way down and squeezing around her tight as I do, UGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Number 2:

I gasp fighting back trying to spread your knees with my own, as my high heels dig into the carpet, panting under you as I try and capture my breath and regain my composure, your breasts are magnificent as I cup them and roll your hard brown nipples, my she cock thrusting as much as I can into you which is only about 4-5 inches from this position.. but trying to regain control as you plant your feet push up and then down aarrrrrrrghhhh I groan as my she cock is gripped again and it feels crushed as do my 34C implants mashed to my rib cage by your back as your firm ass drops on me
Mtc
My she cock squeezed uncomfortably as he piercing throbs inside you... ‘I bitch’ I pant my hands move from your breasts to your throat as I hold you and bite your neck..my left then strokes down your sexy body and grips your clit as I squeeze it and rub it... then squeeze and rub ..’enjoy this you bitch’ I pant.. as I dig my left high heel into the carpet and try and pivot us onto our sides

Shanna:

My toned back and ass literally mashing back into the hot body if tattoos and piercings under me… feeling filled by her beautiful cock, but taking control of it, dark pussy lips gripping at the base, kegel muscles working the shaft… both of us grunting and huffing, back side slick with oil as I grind back down on you, taking command of this situation, as I am going to work this hot rod into a limp slab of girl meat…

And that's when your hands start to roam… one quickly slips up and finds my throat, those tatted fingers spreading over it and gripping down, pulling me down against you to keep me from pulling right away, while the other hand slips downward, tickling g over my taut caramel tummy, and then wastes no time finding my clit… she's aroused, feeling teased, throbbing just slightly, all from the erotically charged attention my body has been receiving this far on the table… and then your fingers pinch her… and my body stiffens atop you… arching a little, uuhhhhhh!!!  And then you expertly rub her down… causing me to shudder back down against you… ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck… gasping under your choking hand… and you repeat it… working my clit, hurting her, then making her feel better… back and forth… and in my distraction, I lose what stable balance I had in my legs, and you push with on heeled foot off the floor and turn us to the side… flopping me off the top of you, over to my side, all while you turn with me… groaning with the roll as your cock lingers in me halfway as we go… YT

Number 2:

Ugh I groan my she cock under her control, this feels so good I just want to submit to her as she grips it firmly in her pussy I moan with pleasure behind her.  But, I am in trouble, even with the leather ball ring that my mistress has applied to my ball sack I won’t be able to last long against this amazingly sexy girl, I need to take action... thus as I hold your throat my other hand is working your clit, remembering the pleasure and pain training my mistress had told me to apply if I ever got into difficulties during our first confrontation.. and Ms Holly’s advice immediately pays off as you respond straight away.

I then role us onto our sides.. my arm under your waist and hand working your turned on black clit... rub ... pinch... rub .. pinch.... rub rub rub... pinch twist... rub. As I can now reassert control.. my right high heel digging into the carpet and knee thrust against your right knee suspending your knee and thus keeping your legs spread as my hips roll back and forth getting about 5 or 6 inches into your warm wet pussy as I fuck you... my other hand squeezes your throat.. my trendy platinum shirt hair messed up as I lean in and whisper..’your such a hot great fuck.. I am so pleased we are together again’ as my hips slap against your brown bum

Shanna:

Flopped to my side off you, and you roll with me, the year if that pierced cock staying in me, one hand around my neck still, squeezing just enough to keep me slightly choked and thus heightening the pleasure you're giving me between my Ebony thighs… clit being rubbed and tweaked… rubbed and tweaked… all angles combining into a dangerous attack, trying to pull and squirm away… one hand pawing at the carpet, nails digging for leverage… the other hand reaching back to to try and push you off me, but your leg gets under the inner side of my knee and success it up, and your hips start rocking in and out,  yours my pussy, cock getting a good 5-6 inches into my work each stride…. Tensing up, arching away from you, moaning deeply, UUUGGGHH GAWWWD… straining, feeling so worked up… pussy oozing around the pumping cock as you take me from the side… biting my thick lower lip, struggling to fight off an impending orgasm as I'm in serious trouble…

Number 2:

We’re on our sides now... and I can feel your sexy body struggling against me but not as forcefully as you were and this is great... for me ‘ I whisper ‘it’s ok.. it’s ok baby.. enjoy it.. I’m your friend’ I lick your cheek..’I want to get to know u... mmmm yessssss... what’s your name baby?’ As I pick up the pace ... and rub your clit in steady circles as most of my she cock slides back and forth in that warm wet inviting black pussy that feel heavenly as I pant behind you.. trapping you in my tattooed arms .. pulsing your neck in my grip as you paw against me with your hand but I am in a strong position here as I thrust faster and harder.. my hips slapping at your curvaceous firm caramel ass..

Shanna:

You've got a firm hold on me, your hips slapping into into my ass in a solid rythim, not over rough but just good pace pumping ? of the way in me each time… that pierced head rubbing along my walls at this angle as you do, strong hand tight around my neck, and I can get it pulled away easily at this angle… choking me just enough to leave me struggling against the orgasm at my gates… one leg sticking up, giving you great access to my dark caramel pussy… and the sweet nothings you're whispering in my ear send shudder through me… not know this bitch's MO… thinking at first Holly was here, waiting somewhere in a dark corner to step in and serve up further punishment… but now I'm not sure… Number 2 talking so sweetly… rubbing my clit so lovingly now… and it's divine… she is throbbing, pussy juices  oozing around that cock and down across my inner caramel thigh…. And she wants my name, again… and suddenly, my free arm that was pulling at the carpet, reaches down between my thighs as you're on an inward thrust… over top of your own hand working my clit, and as those tight smooth balls slap upward against my clit as you come to a rest on the inward drive, I grasp around them in my dark fingers… nails catching around the bottom of them and holding on firmly, stopping your pull back, hissing in a choked breath… ONLY WHEN YIU TELL ME YOURS, NUMBER 2! I pant and huff out…

Number 2:

It’s going so well... I rubbing your clit.. and controlling your breathing.. I feel you moving about and I can’t see what your doing but my own legs are parted as I keep your right leg spread with my own as I thrust in trying to get more of my she cock into you.. then I wince ‘aaaaaarrrgghhh’ as I feel my sensitive smooth balls captured in your dark hand.. as you squeeze and dig your nails into the bottom of my sack...’let goooooo!’ I wince in a high pitched voice.. you ask me my name..’I asked first..’ I gasp, my she cock trapped as you have hold of my balls... I keep rubbing your clit... then I pinch it with my nails tight...’tell me yours and I will tell you yours ‘ I whisper in your ear...’I am number 2.. you know it already... what are you called?’ As I squeeze your neck now.. my hips trembling tightly against your ass

Shanna:

In a split instant, your hips stop their thrusting, as I literally have you in the palm of my hand… those smooth balls so tight… nails nipping at the slick skin, squeezing alternately… but your hand keeps that tight grip on my neck, feeling your body in close behind my back, your nipples poking through that white coat into my dark skin… slick with oils and sweat… and then your rubbing fingers suddenly pinch my clit, tensing up and jerking… AAAAAHHHHH  you bitch! Fuck you… let ME GO!!! I groan out… hand twisting at the fist full of ball sack I have, as you are buried most of the way in me, feeling your cock twitch and tremble inside me, as I try my best to put the squeeze on her again, despite the lack of control I had over my pussy only moments ago… I WANT A REAL NAME, YOU OBEDIENT LITTLE SUB BITCH! I moan out in exasperated breath from your squeezing hand

Number 2:

Ooooooooo I squirm and whimper as you have my balls and squeeze and twist.. and talk to me like I am a sub and it trips the wiring in my mind  as I tremble presses against your back... ‘ooo oooo let gooooooooo’ I quiver, slavering on your cheek with drool from my lips... my she cock throbbing inside u.. ‘let let go’ I hiss..’tell me and I will tell you... I I promise I whimper in a high pitch voice desperately hoping you tell me.. as I squeeze your throat and clit... my dream fuck turning into a nightmare..

Shanna:

My breath getting shorter and shorter as this nasty dance of ours devolves into a heap of writhing flesh on the floor... I clit throbbing and I struggle to hold back, the lack of air making it all the worse... All focus in my hand on your balls... Trying to force a release... But you are stubborn, despite the uncertainty I'm hearing your voice as you're all but drooling against my ear and cheek... That's when I switch it up... Pressure letting off of my hand, sliding up to your hand over my clit... Laying over it... Almost lovingly... But with a firm guide to it... Trying to persuade to you let off my clit... And then run her... Round and round... Fingers interlacing with yours, trying to persuade them to open up wide, and then I lightly push the ball of my hand at the top of yours... Sliding your fingers and palm down over my clit and then across the exposed bas of your shaft… smearing my juices and oils downward over your smooth balls… then close my hand, and thus yours, around them… but this time massaging it… gasping, moaning, feeling you twitch inside me… gasping out from your clenched hand… then how uuhhhhhh about a OOOOOHHHHHH truuuucccceeee?!?!

Number 2:

Aaaaaa I groan squirming pressing against you... but fighting back .. squeezing your throat and your clit... your hand is then on my tattooed hand on your clit.. I won’t let go though as I know I would be doomed .. but then your hand moves to mine... what she doing I think to myself.. as you apply tenderness to my hand it’s almost hypnotic as your soften my grip and then I am massaging your clit and then moving to the base of my shaft and my balls.. with your hand on it... it feels so good.. my  she cock shivers and I almost cum.. I squeeze my balls to stop myself... ughhhhhhh I groan in your ear...’yessssss a truce.... would be goooood’ I pant... as we massage my balls and I slowly rock against you  fucking you...’I ....I... am Cindy...’ I gasp as I give you some good faith in this trip.. slowly thrusting ... gripping my balls with your hand on mine...’you... you are?’ I pant

Shanna:

my hand slowly, but surely, coaxing yours downward....  rubbing off my throbbing clit....  gawd she feels so good....  so needy...  but i lead us down....  down around those smooth, tight balls of yours....  giving them their own slick massage....  and i feel you shudder behind me....  gasping in my shoulder, then i feel your fingers squeeze down around them....  but i keep around your hand, trying to massage through it as you do....  knowing you must had almost lost it there...  the gasps an grunts and groans from your lips over my shoulder....  you whisper back at me, your hips slowly starting again, controlled, slo pace...  uuuhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm  yesss.....  Cindy......  thats nice.....  i lick my lips...  i twist my head around on my neck....  your hand around it letting up some...  just enough for me to twist round enough to look you down from the corner of my eye, cheek brushing against yours.......  gasping....  Shanna....  Shanna's the name......  now how about your ease up on a girl so i can fuck your brains out, you  sexy bitch?!?  i growl, then leaning my head in to yours, thick juicy lips mashing against yours, kissing you passionaltely from the side.....  MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Number 2/Cindy:

I tell you my name..as you massage my balls with my hand..i see your pretty face..and then our lips are mashing..i finally know your named.. our hands run over the studded leather clip on collar on my balls that that Ms Holly uses to control them..as we massage them..my hips rocking back and forth slowly...'ok...' i gasp into your mouth..as we kiss again..my hand leaving your throat..and down you your full right breast..massaging it..and rolling the hard brown nipple at its tip..this is now better then i expected..as i feel emotionally attached to you..passionate..as we kiss again..i press my tongue out..and over your lips into your sexy mouth..only the white coat seperating our bodies now..as i rock back and forth..our tongues dancing..

Shanna:

Our kiss is hitting, heavy, even a little awkward at this angle… but our tongues and lips dance deliciously, and I hear you gasp your reply at my thick lips… agreeing to my terms of request, hand slipping down from my neck, cupping over my full natural D cup… as the dark nipple hardens and throbs at the touch… uuhhhhhhhmmmmm yesssss,I moan out, still on my side with you, as our hands massage around those balls together… your hips rolling back and forth,much slower now than before… but still purposefully, feeling every inch of you in and out… oh yesss Cindy… gaaawd that cock... I've never had anything like it before… I moan out into my shoulder, head still twisted toward you…   

Number 2/Cindy:

mmmmmm feeling the kiss it feels so good, as i rub your nipple on your firm natural full D cup breast..which also feels heavenly...as i slowly rock back forth..my pierced she cock running up and down your inner walls, sending extra sensations throughout you, as our hands massage around my balls..mmm i hear the moan on my shoulder, and know i am pleasing you, which in turn pleases me, i had dreamed of this moment, and it feels better in reality, i pant..'Thank you Shanna...you are like..wow..the ultimate in feminity..ooo you feel ooo sooo good' i purr..as my lips seek yours again and i continue to rock against you, the white masseurs dress now sticking to my tattooed body in a combination of sweat and oil.

Shanna:

On our sides, on the floor of this small, intimate massage room… filling the small space with the sounds of moans, grunts, and slick flesh on flesh as, as you are getting me worked up again… Lovingly caressing my breast, tweaking the nipple, your hips lightly clapping against my brown ass as you work that cock between my dark pussy lips… arching out… Jesus, fuuuuuck…. I groan…. But then, suddenly, I wickedly give you a squeeze around your hand, in turn gripping your balls… and as you stiffen from the sudden change in stimulation, I heave and roll my body back against yours, upper facing leg swinging back over your hip, and rolling you to your back, and right up on top of you… and with a heave of my toned abs, I sit up off of you, pulling myself into a straddled position over your hips… as I do, I sink down deep on that cock… body quaking… ooohhh fuck… as you have a nice view of my ass and toned back… turning over my shoulder and looking at you… smirking, hmmm… you know, just because we shared names doesn't mean I'm entirely over your part in that fiasco weeks ago… I growl, licking my thick lips… as I do, my kegels putting another squeeze on the length of that wonderful she-cock…

Number 2/ Cindy:

Sliding back and forth building a nice perfect rythm against your perfect body slapping against your ass as my pierced she cock thrusts deep.. then ughhhhh I groan and stiffen as you squeeze my balls through my own hand and with an athletic display of power roll me onto my back and sit up in a reverse cowgirl position... I look up at your toned shiney muscly caramel coloured back as you sit deep on my she cock all the way ooooooooooo I groan.. as my neck cranes up and then head flops down as you squeeze my she cock in you and I have to use everything I have and the balls ring to stop myself exploding there and then... looking at your turned face I shiver at your words.... I trace my finger nails over your hips and ass cheeks and push myself up using my own abs.. my left hand reaching round to rub your clit, my right back on your right nipple mmmmmmm I moan into your back... as I stimulate your amazingly sexy body...’I was oooooo as much aaaaaa mmmm victim as you....’ I pant

Shanna:

watching you quiver, arch and stiffen as i squeeze around that rock hard cock as i have her swallowed whole between my thighs....  teasing and taunting you as i do....  but then, as quickly as you may have lost your composure, you have it back again, and i watch your own valid athleticism sit you up right, arms wrapping around my torso, one hand to my chest, getting a full handed grope of a caramel D cup, the other reahing down between my thighs from around my hips and cupping my dark pussy lips, cock buried in deep, your fingers on my erect clit in no time....  i stiffen atop your lap.....  throwing my head back, arching.....  one hand grabbing at your own over my chest.....  the other reaching back over my shoulder, finding a fistful of that shiny silver mop atop your head.....  gripping at you as i grunt and groan......  UUGGGGHHHHH  GAWD DAMN.....  you fucking bitch, i moan....  as i start to gyrate my hips round and round in your lap....  alternatingly releasing and squeezing at your girl cock

Number 2/Cindy

I can feel your hard sensitive clit.. and can tell you are very turned on as I slowly rub your girl.. getting her more and more primed as I rub your nipple too...you relax a little on my she cock and rock mmmmmm I moan and groan as you grip it again and then squeeze an implant through the white masseuse dress and grip my silver hair oooooo I groan so close to cuing but I dare not ... as I start to rub your clit frantically as you rock on me... so rare that my she cock has been swallowed like this.. so warm and heavenly..my mind screams don’t cum..

Shanna:

i shake my head left and right as your fingers keep right on my clit, not letting up on her much, as i i squeeze and circle.... squeeze and circle, riding that rock hard dick, feeling that piercing deep up inside me......  but i shake it off, huffing.....  you.....  you wont get me like that, little sub slut!  i hiss.....  you think i will.....  ooohhhhhh  believe you were just a helpless.....  UUHHHHHHH  little by-stander that night?!?  i groan......  as i squeeze your wrist and twy to pry it from my own tit....  then i jerk left and right on your hair, trying to disorient you.....  as i lift my hips some up off your cock, looking to plop my weight back down into your lap...

Number 2/Cindy:

I am trying to weaken your resolve .. I can tell your really turned on.. but oooo mmmmm I whimper into your back as you grip and twist my head by the hair and pry my tattooed hand from your breast.. I hear your words..’I i was.. I am not .... ooooooo in charge.. not mmmmmppphhh my idea’ I moan my mind melting as I struggle to maintain the firewall against an impending orgasm as you raise and plonk down on me... my eyes roll and I drool on your back... the hand that had been on your breasts slaps your ass and I keep rubbing your clit.. feeling the sexy squishyness of your ripe pussy when you move up , down and back and forth

Shanna:

i plop my pussy back down onto the length of you, grunting as i do, filling myself, but also working that cock good.....  trying to keep a few steps a head of you....  but we are both so close, so neck and neck........  but your fingers are stilling working on my clit, rock hard right above where you pulsing cock is twitching between my dark cunny lips.....  this is too close, my brain is screaming....  i need to come at you with a different angle....  and then i suddenly throw my weight back into a free wall....  letting my upper back mash into your sexy face, letting my weight drop back against you and hoping to take you down to your back again, pussy pulling off of your a few inches as i do

Number 2/Cindy:

This is has descended into some sex war .. one I am unsure I can win.. as I rub your clit and your perfect pussy massages my she cock... all of a sudden you rock back onto me ... knocking me flat.. my face pressed to your sweaty oily back, my high heeled feet leave the floor as my legs curl up.. as you come half up my she cock and I lose my grip on your clit.. my hand fumbling looking for it again .. I dig my heels into the carpet and arch thrusting trying to drive back into you all the way from underneath

Shanna:

my whole game plan is to try and put you flat on your back, hoping to catch you off guard and disabled long enough to make a move....  perhaps dismounting you, pinning you, and possibly getting my hand, or even mouth, around the delicious white cock of yours....  but i only get as far as squashing you flat to the floor, succeeding in your hand losing my clit, feeling you face mashed under my slick back.....  but before i can make much of any other move, you manage to plan those high heeled feet to the floor, and with a powerful, athletic, upward thrust of your hips, ass leaving the floor in a high bridge, you manage to thrust up into my pussy, filling me, and lifting me up into the air, moaning, and then the sheer force  combined with gravity sends my slipper backside gliding right down off your body, a wet POPPPP  of my pussy leaving your cock, juices trailing off your tummy, as i slide off  of you and then roll off to the side, my dark pussy lips void of that lovely cock, tumbling off and over to all fours, groaning, pushing myself up, looking for anything to pull myself up, realizing my feet are uneasy as we have been in some off feet positions for a while now.....  fuuuuuccck, i groan..

Number 2/Cindy:

Your on my front and I thrust up with everything I have and bury my pierced she cock deep in you.. but due to the masseuse dress and your oily sweaty back you slide forward and off... my she cock is twitching in the air as you slide off and to the side... I see you scrambling to get up.. panting I get to my hands and knees, and grip your hips.. and then slide in parting your labia as the pierced she cock slides back into her new home.. as I hold your hips and rock back and forth..’ooooo Shanna ‘ I purr

Shanna:

My hands going up the sides the massage table… pulling myself up right by it, knowing I need to get turned around and back on you… but before I can even get there, I feel a firm grip on both my hips… and with expert aim, I feel that pierced head, already slick with my juices… mash against my dark cunny lips and parting between them with ease… popping in and I stiffen and groan out aloud, gripping tightly at the tables edge… half way in, and then back… only to thrust back again… UUUGGGHH GOD, Cindy!?!?! Ooohh…… 

Number 2/Cindy:

Your pulling yourself up as I grip you and slide into you.. you feel amazing and I feel your body squirm from the penetration as you gasp and call my name, you sound on the edge.. wanton, ‘enjoy this Shanna ‘ I whisper..’it’s nothing to do with her.. it’s me and you finding each other’ I pant as I thrust back and forth picking up a quick strong rythm as I push deep in and then pull back.. back and forth hard and fast holding your hips..., my right hand leaves your hip and my nails trace your spine before giving your perfect ass a nice firm spank as I thrust in and out..

Shanna:

You whisper sweet reassurance from back behind me, as I grip the edge of the table, as you suddenly inside me, hands on my hips firmly, testing my own stamina to yours, both on our knees as you suddenly start rock your hips… forward again… and back… forward… and back… THRUSTING forward deeply, filling me, shaft filling along the inside of my walls as my pussy clenches at you as you're building a rythim… biting my bottom lip as your nails rake down my caramel back, leaving trace lines in the oils and then a sharp SLAAAP down across on brown cheek sends my body jolting up, and slumping and hanging off the edge of the table by the hands…. Groaning deeply OOOOOOOOHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, pussy oozing around yours as you take me from behind, and I'm too close to the edge, feeling in trouble…

Number 2/Cindy

Slap... slap.. slap I slowly spank that world class full ass.. my eyes drinking in your sexy sweaty oily body that is now so turned on bent in front of me on all 4s as my pierced she cock pumps back and forth steadily the piercing scraping softly but noticeably against your pussy walls.. I am so glad Ms Holly collared my balls with the leather ring otherwise I would have cum ages ago.. all the orgasm denials she has done has led me to be able to service a real sexual powerhouse like you.. as I slowly thrust... one hand on your hip, the other slapping your firm butt.. as I slowly but steadily pick up the rythm

Shanna:

The small, dimly lit, intimate room smells deliciously of incense, oils, sweat and sex… intoxicating, almost forbidden, sex… and the sounds now filling it are no different, as you reach a steady pace behind me… fucking me with that she-cock, pumping that Ebony pussy, the slick soft smack of your hips to my brown ass cheeks alternating compared with the sharper, deliberate SLAAAAPs to my ass cheek with your tatted hand and fingers… a subtle glow begins to form on my cheeks as your steady rythim continues, and as my caramel knuckles start to pale from the tight grip on the edge if the massage table, my head hangs between them, body arching into a slump, my full all natural D cups sway and bounce forward and back under me from your steady pumping… it becomes clear at this moment, your rythim increasing, that you're not going anywhere, and neither am I… moaning out under the table deeply….. OOOOOHHHHHH GAAAAWWWDDDD… panting, raspy voice gasping out… “fuck… fuck me, Cindy… fuck me good with that amazing girl cock…” I groan lowly toward the floor, head hanging… not in shame… but in a blissful arousal that I can no longer get argue with…

Number 2/Cindy:

Building a pace... I love it when I hear your words.. feeling accepted which is so important for girls like me.. my heart flutters mmmm  I purr panting , beads of sweat on my brow as the white masseuse dress feels heavy and sticky on my toned tattooed body.. I need to get this off I think.. but that can wait.. all that matters is pleasing you and giving you the delicious orgasm your body craves... slap ...slap ... slap I have never gone black before.. I don’t think I will go back.. the ass is incomparable..slap slap...thrusting harder and faster am close to the edge and can see u are too...’oooo we need to cum Shanna.. oo u r amazing ‘ I pant

Shanna:

Your hips building that pace… shorter times between those hips slapping into me, getting faster… thrusts getting harder… deeper… with each plow… that pierced head pressing upward into my inner wall and scraping along the way, and it makes me shudder each time…. “yessss…” I gasp quietly, head hanging as I hold the table tightly… hips smacking into my caramel cheeks…”yesss oohhh yesss” I moan, tits swaying about under me… that firm hand raining steady, controlled SLAAAP after SLAAAP down across my ass… “uuggghhh shitttttt yesss…” and as your thrusts build up power and speed, soon a third slapping sound is in the mix, as your tight smooth balls sack is swinging forward each time you bottom out into me and slapping wetly into my clit…. Shaking me hanging head… “GAAAAWWWDDDD yesss yesss fuck me Cindy uuggghhh fuck me so good I groan…

Number 2/Cindy:

Sweating and panting trying not to just burst and fill your perfectly formed pussy, I decide action is required and I stop slapping your asss.. the room is filled with the popping sound of studs unfastening as I unclip my masseuse gown... my fucking rythm slowing slightly as my toned, athletic heavily tattooed body comes into view and I roll my gown up into a white thick rope and loop it around your neck yanking back a little as I pick the pace up my silicone enhanced boobs standing firm and proud on my tattoo decorated chest as my pale ass thrusts back and forth driving my she cock in and out and my hard pierced nipples fully erect just like my she cock.. I tug back on the dress cum rope pulling your head back a little as I arch you a little.. ‘ ooo Shanna your amazing baby ‘ I pant

Shanna:

Suddenly there is a pause… and in that pause I feel a slow burn in my ass cheek from where your steady slapping has stopped and the pain eminates from the cheek slowly, but I pay it little attention your hips still clapping to my cheeks, pumping at my pussy as she grips at you as you bottom out, and squeezes along your way out… ears twitching with the sounds of buttons popping, lifting my head just a little and seeing you tearing the coat open in the front, displaying that beautiful tattooed body, firm tits, hard nipples, slick with sweat… gawd, she is fucking gorgeous, I think to myself… and then, as your hips slow down just a little, I look up to see your hands over your head, twirling the coat into your fists and twisting it up tight… my eyes widen and then you swiftly swing it down and over my head, down across my face and then you tug back firmly, the twisted coat coming back across my throat and I gasp, then choke… but hold on tight to the table as your hips instantly pick back up to their fast, hard pace… bucking into my ass, grunting, huffing through flared nostrils as you choke on me with the coat, and the thrusting at this angle causes me to arch out… knuckles almost white on the edge of the table… eyes bugging wide at first, but then relaxing some… and the I'm almost pushing myself backward, using the table for leverage… pussy wanting everything that cock has to give… “uuuhhhh fuccckkkkkkk yesss you gaaauuhhhh fucking gorgeous NUUUGGGGHHH bittccchhhhhh

Number 2/Cindy

MyTugging back on the wound up dress come rope around your neck, feeling your body tense, your pussy tense.. as you get closer, my own body shiney with sweat, glistening, as I gasp pumping your pussy as my hips thrust back and forth our eyes catch each other’s.. is it love I don’t know but I feel so connected with you with everything today and last time as you gasp and cry out excitedly like an animal.. primal.. ‘yessssss yessssss ‘ I gasp in a high pitch voice excitedly .. ‘it’s ok to enjoy.. to cum’ as I wrench back on the dress/rope again arching you more, as my she cock drives into you, the massage table rattling as your fists clench it ooooooo I gasp thrusting so close to pushing us both over the edge..wanting to reach down and pull the collar off my balls that are slapping back and forth against you mmmmm oooooo

Shanna:

You tug back on that dress wrapped around my neck… I grunt and gasp as my airway is cut off a little more, heightening the arousal that is already tipping over the edge of the cliff… that throbbing hard shecock pumping my pussy hard, hips smacking into my add loudly… and you encourage me to let go… because it's all alright… and then you tug back harder, back arching, groaning… pussy clenching around you as my tongue almost hangs out if my mouth as you keep the cost pulled back firmly… filling me over and over… until my body trembles and shakes, moaning out loudly in a severely labored, almost breathless bellow… CCCCCUUUUUUUUIMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGH

Number 2/Cindy:

Thrusting back and forth am so close..’yessss Sssshhhhannna... yessss mmmmm’ I pant with you arched then I feel you clench my she cock and start to cum..and it is the sexiest thing I have ever seen and it finishes me off and my she cock spurts cum deep in you as I go rigid arching back my hips thrust forward as I cum ooooooooooooobmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I moan dropping the dress and then flopping down my tits pressing to your back as I spasm in orgasmic afterglow ooooooooo Ssshhhhhaaana’ I purr

Shanna:

Body spasming and convulsing in the throes of a deeply intense orgasm… halfway choked out, ywt breathless moaning coming from my thick juicy lips as you have me pulled back by the coat around my neck… and out the tightest corner of my eye, I can see your face, contorting, head rolling back on thise toned shoulders… arms flexed, firm tits bouncing… and then that rock hard shecock is throbbing hard inside me as I squeeze down around her...and with on final thrust to the hilt, I feel a hot jet of cum splash against my inner wall… shuddering… Jesus Christ,it feels so good,and I can only moan laboredly with the coat around my neck… as hot shot after shot of cum dispenses into my caramel pussy… and after what seems like forever, I feel the coat from from around my neck to the floor,pressure instantly off my neck, gasping as my hands let the table go and drop to the floor… and then the weight of your hard sexy body collapses over into my oily, sweat slicked brown back, both of us panting and spent… but I hold up both our tired bodies for a long moment, before rolling us slowly to our sides, easing is down… you're still inside me… oozing into me as I ooze out around you… laying there in a duo of spoons on the massage room floor… glowing and smelling of pure intoxicating sex… both catching our breaths…

Number 2/Cindy:

Panting on your back..and then you roll us over..still in you..my she cock clenched..softening a little now..ooooo ooo…I drool down your back..our bodies covered in sweat and oil…’I hope that massage hit the spot!’ I pant..into your back trying to build a rapport with you..as I cuddle against your back..as we both catch our breaths..my hands stroking your sides now..feeling the toned muscles under your shiney caramel skin..as my she cock slowly softens in you.’ I hope you enjoyed that Shanna..i want to get to know you more…so many questions I have…your amazing..’ I pant.

Shanna:

A few moments of cooing and panting go by, feeling you breath deep into my back, firm pierced breasts pressing into my caramel skin, keeping a tingling running through me subtly, as your magnificent she-cock slowly softens inside me… some of your cum finally having somewhere to run out, slowly oozing g from my dark cunny lips… I turn my head upward some, panting over my shoulder… mmmm well, your certainly have a talent for a good massage… I growl in an expensed breath… with a light hearted, play tone as I let out a half giggle… and as we catch our breath, your hand stroking along my side… my own hand reaching back and over my shoulder, gently stroking my fingertips at that mess of a silver mop atop your head… and the more you talk, the more I feel a flutter in my chest… not sure what to make of that feeling… of those words… and I calmly reply back to you over my shoulder… “Cindy…?  She…… she doesn't know… does she? …… Holly doesn't know you found me here today, does she?!?” I say… getting to the bottom of this affair...needing to know exactly what just happened here…

Number 2/Cindy:

Panting together…as you stroke my hair..i see you get down to business..and I don’t blame you..i would in your shoes..i smile..and shake my head..’this was all me..i haven’t been able to get you out of my head since we met, you took some tracking down..but I found you in the end..you made a huge impression on me..if Ms Holly knew about this..well she would slaughter me..’ I shudder at the thought of her knowing and bite my lower lip..’she is obsessed with you to an unhealthy degree, that defeat you inflicted on her, she took it bad, and the revenge she planned..that did not quench her desire for revenge either…’ I smile anxiously..my eyes looking into yours..as I stroke your sides and press my body against yours.

Shanna:

I listen closely to each word… looking over my shoulder at you, before turning my head back forward and just listening… our breathing almost in unison as your breasts puff into my back, my own natural D cups puff out forward, one naturally laying over against the other with gravity… I believe what you tell me… sensing a very certain sincerity in your voice…  a sense of fear in it when you talk about Holly other knowing… almost like your mind suddenly has registered the real implications of what you've set I to motion here today… but my hand leaves your hair… runs down my side and finds yours… laying over the top of is, and pulling it up and around the front of me… over my chest, holding there as I pull you closer into my back, as if in reassurance without saying a word as you finish your statements about Holly… “hmmm, well… don't worry about that… this afternoon here stays in this room… between you and I… … … You and… and THIS are the last thing I expected to happen… but… it is by far the most interesting and intriguing thing I've experienced in some long time…” I say, almost stoically, holding your hand over my chest… “As for your Boss… well, I'm not sure where this leaves you and her, as you'll have to work that out for yourself… but… but I will tell you… I'm coming for her… she is going to realize she should have left this alone there in the heap that was her defeated body the first time we met…” I say, almost with a subtle growl… MTC

shanna2rumble15:40

Then… as that series of very serious statements lingers between us a moment… what seems like a long moment… I suddenly, but calmly, pull my body forward, away from yours, to all fours… letting your hand slide off me… and your gorgeous she-cock slips the rest of the way from between my ebony pussy lips… causing us both to give a little shudder and squirm… but I rise up to all fours… turning to you, as I seductively crawl over you a little, one hand firmly taking your shoulder and rolling you to your toned back… eyes locking with yours as I do… hovering over you one all fours, with the one hand on your shoulder drifting down over your right breast… fingers playfully tweaking that pierced nipple… “but, first thing’s first… I paid for a two hour massage… and we've still got an hour left…” I growl sexily at you… hand then leaving your nipple, gliding down over that sweaty, oil slickened taut stomach… nails tracing along… right down over that semi limp, yet still semi hard cock of yours, nails tickling over the shaft… making her twitch for me… before I slip under her to your balls, and with a surprising amount of experience… undo the studded collar around those smooth balls of yours… Miss Holly's collar… as I lift it up over your face, smirking at you, before tossing it aside… YT

Number 2/Cindy:

I lay there with you..listening as you say your threat about Ms Holly..my heartbeat quickens and my she-cock twitches at your words..the thought of that powerful woman crumpled under you wow…it still is amazing, and the way you talk makes me realise it is far from over, though I know Ms Holly feels the same, there will be another clash, it appears inevitable..and I shiver against you at the thought of that…

Then you roll me onto my back, and climb on me..tweaking my pierced nipple..and I look down my tattooed body..and your so amazingly hot..as I feel you slip your hands over my shaft.i stir immediately, its like magic, your touch is like magic..then I feel you and hear the clip of the collar..and see you lift it smirking..and toss it aside.as my balls hand free..and it feels great..and I smile and lick my lips..my left tattooed hand reaches for your face stroking it..and then down to your right full breast..and I cup it..leaning forward as my abs pull me up..my lips press on yours.

Shanna:

You offer no resistance… as you shouldn't, because there's no threat intended here, only the promise of more… more of that intoxicating aroma that fills the room… that aroma that is you and I… and as you pull yourself up to me, my own hand cradles the back of your neck, holding you up and kissing you HARD as our equally sexy lips mash together… tongues dancing hungrily at each other… feeling my womanly loins begin to churn again… the heat rises back up… wetness building again… mixing with what's left of your cum deep inside me… and as lips and tongue dance, I lift one leg to it's foot planted on the floor next to your hip… leaning over you now from the side as we kiss… hand drifting down again… back down between your thighs, passing over your twitching she-cock as she starts to come back to life… cradling your smooth, now free, balls, in my fingers… massaging and teasing them with the tips of my nails… and then I break away from the kiss abruptly, licking my thick lips as I stare right back into your eyes… now, how about we clean each other up and make good use of this second hour… I growl sexily, giving your shoulder another shove, more firmly than before, to your back flat on the floor, as I then swing one leg over your body, pivoting on that planted foot to do so, and straddle your chest in a reverse position… as I lean down over your toned abs, hand on your balls slipping up around the base of that hardening cock, and without hesitation, I take the pierced head in my mouth, sucking my cheeks in, thick lips pulling me down on your shaft… tasting the sweet concoction that is your cum and my juices off of this delicious cock… MMMMMMM I moan around her, as I twerk my brown ass a little, and shimmy it back towards your face… inviting you to clean me out as I clean you off… freshening up for Round 2!

Number 2/Cindy:

My eyes look at your amazing body and pretty face as you come to me like a predator.. but your so sexy I just want to be with you all the time now.. my heart is racing and adrenaline flowing as you climb on me and spin around on me so I see you amazing ass, shiney toned back and slick cum leaking pussy... with juice from both of intertwined and leaking from you a combination of vanilla and caramel.. as I feel your amazing mouth on my she-cock and ooooooo i gasp and shiver under you.. then crane my neck and my pierced tongue swirls around your clit cleaning it and then along your labia as my hands paw at your toned ass’mmmmmmmmm

The End…

Things have certainly gotten more complicated...  Who knows where things will lead next, but either way, should be fun ;)

Offline fitSarahfts

Re: Chapter 3: A Good Rub Down... Shanna & Number 2
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 04:45:13 AM »
mmmmmmmm  hot story the plot thickens

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
Re: Chapter 3: A Good Rub Down... Shanna & Number 2
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 10:19:10 PM »
Well done Number 2! I am impressed, but don’t get any big ideas... your still a subby lil slut!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 10:19:41 PM by Hollyrific »
Kicking ass since 2010...