News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Revenge part 1 (Amanda vs Jenny)

• 4 Replies

Offline WS2003

• I love fvf wrestling and catfights!
Revenge part 1 (Amanda vs Jenny)
« on: December 31, 2019, 02:25:41 AM »
Revenge part 1

By: WS2003

This is part 109 in a series of wrestling stories.  The first story was done in 2003.  If you need access to any of my other stories, please email me at the email listed at the end of this story.

Jenny is set to defend her title against Ashley.  On the night of the title fight, Jenny arrives at the arena and parks in her usual spot behind the arena.  She gets out of her car and walks down the alley to the back entrance of the arena.  Jenny has on black leggings with her black over the knee boots, a designer shirt and black leather jacket.  As she nears the door, suddenly Amanda jumps out from behind the dumpster, hitting Jenny across the back with a 2x4.  Jenny falls to the ground, stunned from the surprise attack.  Amanda is wearing jeans and a white t-shirt.

As Jenny tries to get up, Amanda smashes the board down on Jenny's back.  Amanda slams the 2x4 across Jenny's back once more.  Jenny then rolls on to her back.  Her eyes get wide as she sees Amanda standing there.  Amanda raises her weapon and then drives the end down into Jenny's belly.  She holds it there, driving it deeper into Jenny's belly.  Amanda can see Jenny's shock and she says, "That's right Jenny, it is me.  And I am gonna pay you back for all the times you have injured my back...and you will learn that payback is a bitch."  Amanda lifts the board and Jenny holds her belly.  Amanda raises the board and drives the end down into Jenny's crotch.  Jenny howls in pain...

Amanda drops her weapon and grabs Jenny by the hair and pulls her to her feet.  She then whips Jenny into the brick wall of the building.  Jenny hits the wall hard and Amanda rushes her and throws her weight into Jenny, smashing her against the wall.  Amanda peels off Jenny's leather jacket and then grabs her by the hair.  She pulls Jenny's head back and then drives it forward into the wall.  Amanda repeats the move once more and then Jenny drops to her knees as she groans in pain.  There is a small cut on her forehead.  Amanda grabs Jenny and forces her to a standing position and pushes her back up against the wall.  Amanda then drives her knee into Jenny's belly over and over and over and over.  Jenny is gasping for air and after Amanda's 10 knee smash, Amanda lets go and Jenny crumples to the ground...

Amanda looks down at Jenny and laughs.  She says, "You don't look like a champ Jenny."  Amanda then reaches down and grabs Jenny by the hair and starts to pull her up.  Jenny launches a desperation punch, driving her fist into Amanda's crotch.  Amanda releases Jenny's hair as she stumbles back a few feet.  She buries her hands between her legs as she lets out a cry of pain.  Jenny remains on her knees, still trying to recover.  Jenny is pissed off that Amanda ambushed her and that is giving her some adrenaline now.  Jenny gets to her feet and sees Amanda starting to recover as well.  Jenny takes a few steps closer and sends her boot into Amanda's belly.  Amanda groans in pain and takes a couple steps back.  Jenny keeps up her pursuit and sends another kick to Amanda's belly...

Amanda backs up a few more steps further and now has her back against the brick wall.  Jenny is right there and sends her boot into Amanda's belly again.  Amanda moans in pain, but has nowhere to go.  Jenny sends a couple more kicks to Amanda's belly.  Amanda had the upper-hand but now finds herself in trouble.  After one more kick, Amanda moves forward and falls into Jenny.  Jenny does not try to hold her up and starts to throw her down in a pile of boxes.  But Amanda has a hold of Jenny's hair and drags the sexy Asian down with her.  Jenny lands on top of Amanda in the debris.  Jenny reaches down and applies a double breast claw to Amanda.  Amanda's t-shirt offers some protection, but she still cries out in pain.  Jenny tries digging her fingernails in, but with Amanda still fully clothed, it doesn't have the desired effect.  Jenny squeezes Amanda's breasts hard.  Amanda's arms are above her head an she pulls her left hand out and tries to pry Jenny's right hand loose...

Jenny keeps her grip tight, not letting Amanda get out of her claw hold.  Amanda's right hand suddenly emerges from the debris with a glass bottle and she brings it forward and smashes it down on Jenny's head.  Jenny moans as she releases her claw hold and her body slumps off to the side.  Amanda quickly gives her hurt breasts a massage.  Jenny lies next to her letting out a few soft moans, showing that she is awake but very dazed.  Amanda gets to her feet and reaches down and grabs a handful of Jenny's black hair and pulls up.  Jenny is forced to her feet and her eyes look a bit glazed over as she stands on wobbly legs.  Amanda grabs Jenny's designer top and rips it down the middle, revealing Jenny's black bra.  Amanda rips the top off and grabs Jenny by the arm.  She whips Jenny around and sends her toward the dumpster.  Jenny's legs give out after a few steps and she falls head first into the side of the dumpster with a loud CLANG!

Jenny drops to the ground.  Amanda strolls over to the downed beauty.  She grabs Jenny under her armpits and forces her up.  Jenny is barely with it and can hardly stand.  Amanda backs Jenny up against the dumpster.  She hooks Jenny's arms over the top of dumpster, holding her up.  Amanda drives a hard punch into Jenny's belly.  Jenny groans in pain as she hangs off the dumpster.  Amanda continues with the punches, working over Jenny's belly.  Amanda's punches are really weakening Jenny and her head droops forward as her moans become more shallow.  After Amanda's 15th punch, Amanda sends her next jab into Jenny's left side.  Amanda's punch hits Jenny's ribs and she lets out a louder moan.  Amanda continues to work Jenny's ribs, sending punch after punch after punch after punch to the same spot.  After Amanda next hit, there is a soft crack heard as Jenny lets out a sharp cry.  I think Amanda just cracked her rib!!!

Amanda then grabs Jenny by the hair and pulls Jenny's head up.  Jenny is gasping for air as Amanda lifts her head a bit.  Then Amanda sends a punch right into Jenny's face, nailing her right in the left eye.  Jenny moans in agony as her arms start to slip of the dumpster.  Amanda pulls her arm back and launches another punch, smashing Jenny in the eye again.  Jenny's arms finally slip off the dumpster and she crumples to the ground.  I think Amanda might have just given her a black eye.  Jenny lies on the ground in pain.  Amanda walks over near the wall and grabs a rusty chain that is on the ground.  She heads back to Jenny.  She doubles up the chain and then raises it high.  She then whips it down on Jenny's back.  Jenny lets out a soft moan but is too weak to move.  Amanda whips the chain down on Jenny's back another half dozen times.  Jenny is almost out of it now...

Amanda then takes the chain and slides it under Jenny's chin.  She places her foot down on Jenny's back as she pulls up on the chain, choking the champ.  Jenny gasps for air as her hands grasp at the chain, desperately trying to pull it from her neck.  Amanda keeps up the pressure, choking the sexy Asian.  Jenny kicks the ground with her boots, unable to get out of this hold.  Jenny is almost finished as her struggles get weaker and weaker.  Amanda says, "You are a pathetic champion Jenny.  And soon, you will no longer have the belt and your popularity will go down and I will take my rightful place at the top of the popularity polls."  Jenny is fading and is barely struggling anymore.  After a few more seconds Jenny's body goes limp.  Amanda releases the choke hold, dropping her back to the ground.

Amanda then takes the chain and pulls Jenny's arms behind her back.  She wraps them with the chain, binding Jenny's arms behind her.  Amanda rolls Jenny over.  Jenny's eyes are closed and she is out cold.  Amanda then scoops Jenny up in her arms.  Amanda says, "Time to take out the trash."  Amanda walks over to the dumpster and throws Jenny in.  Jenny lands in the garbage and is still out cold.  With a smile on her face, Amanda closes the lid to the dumpster.  She wipes her hands and then walks back down the alley and leaves the unconscious Jenny in the dumpster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night...

After Jenny does not show up for her title match with Ashley (Ashley is declared the winner via forfeit, and is the new champion), Yuko goes looking for her.  After searching the arena and locker-room area, Yuko goes outside.  Yuko sees Jenny's car parked in her usual spot.  She tries to retrace Jenny's path from her car to the arena, looking for any clues where Jenny could have gone.  She walks down the alley and she hears a noise in the dumpster.  She opens the lid of the dumpster and sees Jenny.  She quickly calls for help and soon the commissioner and medical staff arrive.  Jenny is taken to the hospital.  She has a cracked rib, a black eye, and other bruises.  The doctors state that Jenny will be out of action for a month while she heals.  Yuko asks her who did this and Jenny states it was Amanda.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks go by and Jenny and Yuko are meeting with the commissioner.  Jenny and Yuko start talking about taking revenge against Amanda.  Jenny says, "We need to jump her in the alley and really put her out of commission!"  The commissioner says, "You cannot do that.  I am passing a rule of 'no ambush' attacks."  As the girls start to protest, he says, "I agree you should get some revenge.  But the problem with these ambush attacks is 1. If you injure her, then I must cancel her match for that night and potentially refund tickets, as I had to do when Amanda jumped you.  2. I don't have an audience there to witness the fight.  Revenge match tickets sell very well."  The girls nod in agreement. 

The commissioner says, "But, I do have an idea.  I can set up a match for Yuko and she can take on Amanda.  And Yuko can get revenge for you, Jenny."  Yuko smiles and says, "Great!"  Jenny says, "But I want to get some revenge."  The commissioner looks at her and says, "Well, I am sure there are ways you can think of to help your partner.  But this match will be a no interference match."  Jenny says, "No interference?!?!  So How am I supposed to help Yuko?"  The commissioner says, "No interference...during the match.  That is all the contract states."  Jenny smiles and nods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day the commissioner meets with Amanda and presents her the contract to sign.  Amanda sees the date for the fight and says, "This date won't work.  My boyfriend is away for work.  And, isn't that when Sarah is doing some training out of state?  I would like her in the arena just in case Jenny tries to cheat.  He looks at her and says, "Well that is why I added that there is no interference allowed during the match.  So it shouldn't be a big deal if Sarah is gone.  Plus, this is the only opening I have to get this match in.  I know you want to get your boots back from Yuko."  Amanda says, "Yes, I need my boots back.  I will sign it."  Amanda signs the contract and hands it over to the commissioner.  He places his hand on Amanda's leg and says, "Maybe we can discuss some wrestling holds over dinner tonight."  He starts to rub her thigh and Amanda pushes his hand off and stands up.  She says, "For the last time...You know I have a boyfriend...and I am also not interested in you."  He scoffs, "Fine.  Just be ready for the match next week."  As Amanda turns and walks out the door he mutters, "You should have accepted my advances Amanda...you will regret that once Yuko works you over and you beg me to stop the match."

To be continued...

Please send any comments or suggestions to: wrestlingstuff2003@yahoo.com

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Revenge part 1 (Amanda vs Jenny)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 10:46:13 AM »
Great one side beat and now Amanda/Jenny's feud has become a real war. Eager to see what's coming next as surely Jenny is going for her revenge. ;) :)

FawnL

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 05:19:20 PM »
....that bitch Amanda....!!!!  She is going to pay high price for ambushing me...........!!!  >:( >:( >:(
Book a room at the hospital, please Mr. WS2003.....

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 09:12:46 AM »
Mmm, sexy writing! I love the 'revenge' aspect ... it always spices things up a bit!  ;) ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline watchingwomenrumble

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 02:17:24 AM »
Oh no!  Jenny got worked over good in the alley.  I hope her and Yuko will get their revenge.  Time to put Amanda in the hospital...work her back until it gives out!