News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight Tournament Update

• 2 Replies

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Titfight Tournament Update
« on: June 17, 2019, 03:55:37 AM »
Hey all, I figured it was about time to post an update to the Titfight Sim that I've been working on.
A lot of the roster has been fleshed out nicely and I've some pretty good 'match in progress' images to break up all the text plus a simplistic, but still somewhat catchy banner that I made if I do say so myself.

But you know what? Instead of telling you about what I've done, how about a screenshot?
https://ibb.co/bsmgPDT
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:56:29 AM by MisterSteel »
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Titfight Tournament Update
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:44:05 PM »
Slowly it starts getting a professional appearance, keep up the good work!

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Re: Titfight Tournament Update
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 09:37:23 PM »
Slowly it starts getting a professional appearance, keep up the good work!
Thanks, I'm still accepting additions and comments to it if you want to add anything.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.