News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NEW SUITEFIGHTS COMING MAY

• 75 Replies

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: NEW SUITEFIGHTS COMING MAY
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2019, 06:46:35 PM »
Just remember if you want more fights from Suitfights, he has to make a profit.  You need to buy this fight even if some moron posts a copy on the internet. 

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2019, 10:16:28 PM »
Agreed; everyone should have been putting away in a rainy day fund for this...
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2019, 12:55:47 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for your patience. I apologize for the lack of communication. I was planning to have the fight out by the end of the weekend, but it looks like it will take a few more days to polish everything up. However, I can guarantee the fight will go up this week.

In the meantime, here are a few screen grabs taken directly from the timeline (and one cute gif) to tide you over. However, I'm not including any screen caps from the fight as I am still in the process of editing and do not want to misrepresent footage from an angle that may not be included in the final cut.

{alt}

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2019, 01:26:16 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for your patience. I apologize for the lack of communication. I was planning to have the fight out by the end of the weekend, but it looks like it will take a few more days to polish everything up. However, I can guarantee the fight will go up this week.

In the meantime, here are a few screen grabs taken directly from the timeline (and one cute gif) to tide you over. However, I'm not including any screen caps from the fight as I am still in the process of editing and do not want to misrepresent footage from an angle that may not be included in the final cut.

{alt}
good news.
Any screencaps from the fighting scenes to make the wait easier Steve?
Ddot

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2019, 02:27:57 AM »
I thought Tilly had retried from competitive fighting and was only doing scripted fights now?

Offline peezy67

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2019, 02:55:56 AM »
im too anxious for this fight because this fight was suppose to happened two years ago so and now its bulit up animosity

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2019, 11:52:56 AM »
if u offer the right amount of money and 2 females will fight forget retirement
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2019, 04:09:50 PM »
I kind of wish Steve has given even a tiny hint as to the quality of the match.
No matter I guess. He has his reasons. Great photos to start with!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2019, 10:17:25 PM »

Hah, we are SO close. At this point, just wait for the fight to be for sale. Look at this fight as a big steak dinner you've been excited about for a long time that you're just about to enjoy. Right before the main course, you don't want to spoil yourself on some teasers that just might lessen your appetite. Just allow him the undivided time to focus on editing it right so he can get it out to us ASAP rather than distracting from the main event.

And to slightly change the subject, I LOVED sponsoring past Suitefights fights (and I wish there were the opportunity to do so again...), but in retrospect, I always hated myself for "spoiling" parts of the fight by watching the previews right before it released. It was like watching a trailer for a movie I was about to go see later on that night that just ultimately "spoiled" some of the best parts. Hah, for more of my suggestions for a thing that is no longer offered, I wrote a lengthy list here, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=72450.msg534730#msg534730. Only thing I'd probably add is maybe a confirmed sponsor/buyer discord chat for us to be more in the know of future plans.

With that said, I wish Suitefights the best of luck with the internet gods and hope everything uploads quickly so we can buy it soon!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:19:20 PM by Keith Stat »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2019, 10:40:45 PM »

Hah, we are SO close. At this point, just wait for the fight to be for sale. Look at this fight as a big steak dinner you've been excited about for a long time that you're just about to enjoy. Right before the main course, you don't want to spoil yourself on some teasers that just might lessen your appetite. Just allow him the undivided time to focus on editing it right so he can get it out to us ASAP rather than distracting from the main event.

And to slightly change the subject, I LOVED sponsoring past Suitefights fights (and I wish there were the opportunity to do so again...), but in retrospect, I always hated myself for "spoiling" parts of the fight by watching the previews right before it released. It was like watching a trailer for a movie I was about to go see later on that night that just ultimately "spoiled" some of the best parts. Hah, for more of my suggestions for a thing that is no longer offered, I wrote a lengthy list here, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=72450.msg534730#msg534730. Only thing I'd probably add is maybe a confirmed sponsor/buyer discord chat for us to be more in the know of future plans.

With that said, I wish Suitefights the best of luck with the internet gods and hope everything uploads quickly so we can buy it soon!
Hear, Hear. Good wisdom there keith.
And i hope its uploaded in good haste also.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:59:31 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Jarvis

• I love catfights!
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2019, 03:31:43 AM »
Looking forward to this one

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2019, 04:44:06 AM »
THIS WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN BUT COULD SUITEFIGHTS PUT Kat vs Tilly. just an idea
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

ir.catfight

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2019, 10:07:44 AM »
THIS WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN BUT COULD SUITEFIGHTS PUT Kat vs Tilly. just an idea
first we should see mila vs tilly. and see tilly do real catfight like mira vs tilly or not.

but if tilly do real kat vs tilly is great too

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2019, 08:23:24 PM »

An excellent suggestion indeed but I fear KAT has retired completely from catfighting........sigh......

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2019, 11:42:58 PM »
Let's see this one. Hopefully, it will be released soon, it is an amazing match up in my opinion.