News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 4-6

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 4
The girls were wounded. He had actually left before they had decided the winner. Both of them going to a movie wasn’t going to work, but it was the best they had, for now.
As young adult women sometimes do they found some alcohol and got rip roaring drunk.
Linda came home later and the two girls almost mauled her with affection as she came through the door. They were pissed that their battle had ended in a stalemate and that he had the balls to leave before they had found a winner.
“Guys can be dicks, was all she said.” She did as any good aunt would do with to adult nieces, she got drunk with them.
She said “ I can give you some tips on wrestling, but you have to promise you don’t hurt each other. You may need to do this if you every run into a b*tch in real life.”
The girls slurred their words as their eyes got big with excitement. “Show us what do.”
Linda got up and came back out minutes later in her bikini and said “ Ok, I’m the referee and I want to see what you two are doing.”
Both girls got up stumbling around and went into a WWE hunched over stance with fingers outstretched. They began to circle in wide lopsided circles showing how tipsy they where they where getting dizzy.
“Ok, girls. Fight!” she shouted.
They two sisters came together in a crash hitting heads due to misjudging their distance. They bounced back and ended up on their butts. Linda let out a huge laugh.
Katie got up first and said to her sister “ Come on sissy, let’s get auntie.” Kelly got a big smile on her face and Linda began to back peddle as both bikini clad nieces came at her. Both grabbed an arm and began to force her to the ground.
She giggled but was scared shitless as she tumbled down.
Katie said “ I got this and began to mount Linda and told Kelly “ watch how it’s done, little sissy.”
Linda began wildly grabbing at Katie as her niece began to mount her.
Linda eventually grabbed at the only thing she could see, Katie’s bikini top and pulled her forward trying to pull her off of her.
The result was Katie losing her top in Linda’s hand causing Kelly to laugh with glee.
“Boobies! I see Boobies! Big floppy ta-ta’s!” Kelly began to sing.
Katie said in hurt anger “ floppy?!”
She crawled off her aunt and crawled to Kelly who was now back peddling away from her sister.
“Come here “ Katie slurred. “I want to see your little titties.”
She reached Kelly who had intuitively covered her breasts with her arms. Katie reached around her sister and in one fell swoop undone the bow tie holding it.
Several pulls on the top had it off her sister and in a tug of war she got it away from her.
“You ruined it! Was all Kelly said as her sister swung it around in a drunken victory.
She had turned her back and didn’t hear Kelly stumble toward her until she felt her sisters arms wrap around her waist and drag her to the floor.
Her arms around her sisters waist she bare hugged Katie from the back. Katie let out a repulsed “ Ewww. I can feel your little ity bitty titties against my back.”
Kelly said “ little? I know they aren’t as big and floppy as yours, but you know what they say, anything over a handful is a waste.”
She began to wrestle her giggling sister and eventually did get her face up and as she drunkenly straddled her she pinned her sisters arms back. Katie was helpless laughing so hard from her intoxication.
Kelly looked at her aunt who was laughing just as hard as Katie lay here helpless . She got an evil look on her face and lowered herself till her breasts hung over her sisters face and smashed her chest into her sisters face.
Katie started to protest with muffled sounds and tried to break her sisters hold on her wrists.
Linda laughed even harder. Kelly looked up at her aunt and then her sister and said “ you know what? I think Auntie Linda needs to learn a lesson. She broke us. We used to get along so well and now all we want to do is fight. Let’s go and get her.”
Linda was again getting ready to back peddle as both sisters got up and crawled to her.
Katie wasted no time in pulling Linda’s top off and screamed in glee “ Those are some big floppy boobies.”
Linda began fighting back but was out matched by both girls.
She did manage to pin Kelly but Katie just came along and pushed her off and as Linda started to wrestle Katie Kelly would come along and keep Linda busy.
Linda yelled “ girls, you have to stop this. It’s not fair two on one.”
Katie said “ your right, sissy, sit this one out.”
Kelly laughed with drunken glee “ Okay dokay.” She plopped in a chair and found her drink.
Katie on hands and knees came over to her bare chested aunt and said “ lets wrastle” in her best hillbilly voice.
She plowed into her aunt and both went rolling back with Katie on top of Linda.
“Oh, your boobies feel much softer then Kelly’s. Like pillows.”
Linda hooked her leg around Katie and managed to flip her right over to Katie’s surprise.
Kelly squealed in surprise.  “better watch it Katie, Auntie is winning.” She watched at Katie struggled against being pinned.  Linda managed to pin her wrists.
Kelly laughed “ her saggy boobies are totally smothering yours. Their like 3 times bigger then yours.”
Katie grunted “ well, that means they are like 5 times bigger than your little tits.”
Linda was happy with her pin and looked at Katie and said “ you done now. Are you happy you got your butt beat by an old Auntie?
Katie said “ ok, auntie. I give, I’m too drunk to wrestle and I’m getting cold.”
Linda let her niece up and everyone continued to drink after putting their tops back on.

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 5
Massive hangover from the girls first real drunk the girls heard the door bell ring. It was Brad and he wanted to take the girls to a movie and out to eat afterwards.
Both girls hurried to get dressed in cute outfits. Heads pounding Aunt Linda said “ take some aspirin  and drink a full glass of water.”
They didn’t discuss their topless event with Brad but when they found that he was taking them to a drive-in movie they were surprised.  He was in an extended bed F-150 with a huge back seat. The girls vied for the seat next to him. Kelly won. At the movies Katie was pouting until Brad suggested “why don’t I set in between you two. Both liked the idea as a compromise.
Each felt him grab for a hand and they sat through most of the first movie holding hands. Each resting their head on his shoulder.
Each shot each other dirty looks until Brad had to go to the rest room. As he left both girls stared at each other.
“This is not going to work.” Kelly said. Katie glared right back “ Your so right, you should leave.”
Kelly said “ you  should be happy we can’t settle this right now.” Katie looked out the back of the truck at the woods right behind the truck. They had parked in the last row since the truck would block everyone’s view. The back row was empty except for them and the sun had set. “Outside right now.” Katie ordered.
Kelly said “ not a problem.”
Brad came back a few minutes later. Plopped right back into the truck and noticed right away the sisters where gone. He thought maybe they had gone to the bathroom together until he noticed movement behind his truck.
He came out of his truck and to the back of his cab and caught the two rolling around on the ground. He thought about separating them but decided to just put his truck bed gate down to sit and watch. This was much more entertaining than the movie.
In the soft light of a full moon he watched the shadows of Katie and Kelly roll back and forth on top of each other. He noticed the shadows of where their shoes had fallen off. Flip flops and sandles and heard the soft squeals and grunts each made as they struggled against the other.
He barely made out who was who by the blue and red tops each had worn. The tangled bare legs coiled around each other and he particularly enjoyed seeing their perky ass’s as each rolled on top of the other.
He knew he would have to choose and soon or there would be a serious injury. But for now, they were just learning and hadn’t learned any really moves that could do permanent harm.
He liked Katie’s larger breasts but Kelly had longer legs that went straight up to a very nice looking ass.
He would have a hard time choosing and it didn’t seem these two were going to be any help. They were equally matched in their inexperience with fighting.
Katie did manage to have just mounted her sister and they were battling with hands when Kelly reached up and Brad heard the distinctive sound of cloth ripping.
Katie harshly whispered “ You B*tch, you just ripped my f*cking shirt.”
Kelly said “ Oh well, all is fair in love and catfights.”
Katie let out a flurry of slaps to her sister who tried to block and fight back.
Katie reached down after a few moments and began to pull upward.
Brad couldn’t see but began to hear as Kelly screamed “ Don’t do it.”
The distinctive sound of fabric ripping could be heard.
The hand battle continued with each trying to strike at face and hands.
Some people a row ahead began to notice as Brad heard them talking. He jumped off the tail gate and went to separate the girls. “I think someone is calling security.”
The girls separated and all three jumped back into the truck.
Brad saw how dirty they were and said “ get in the back seat you two.”
Both were about to protest but didn’t and jumped in.
Brad drove off the lot and the two were yelling at each other how each had ruined their night.
Brad thought about pulling over as he heard them lock up again in the back of his truck.  Locked in a bear hug the two sisters in torn shirts began to slap at each other. They couldn’t bring their legs into play in the small area but Brad heard as more fabric was being town. Each was trying to un-shirt the other.
“Don’t touch my bra, it’s $30.00.!” “ Oh, bull sh*t, you got it from Target.” They continued to hurl insults at each other as they battled in the back of his truck.
When he pulled into his driveway both girls paused as the truck came to a stop and he jumped out.
He opened the door and he pulled Kelly off of Katie and half carried both girls to his front door.
They had ceased their battle for a moment until he opened the door.  He had his own house and as the girls walked into it they began bickering again.

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 6

As he turned on the living room light he noticed that both young women had lost most of their shirts and the sight of their victoria secret bra’s showed through.
Katie was the first to say “ I’m not losing this thing to you tearing at it.” She flung her tattered shirt off and took off her bra.”
Kelly said “fine, but the looser has to wear her shirt home, without her bra on.” She mimicked her sister and took her shirt and bra off.
They had lost their shyness and as they circled topless and bare footed with dirt and grass stains on their skin tight jean shorts.
 Just a few days earlier they were shy about touching, it still repulsed them, but when rage takes over you are willing to touch. Touch to hurt , touch to exchange pain.  Sisterhood involved intense feelings of love and of hate. Right now hate and rage ruled. 
They collided together in a thud.  Grass and leaves still in their hair they barred teeth as they clashed body to body. Belly and chests thudded together with the sound of firm flesh smacking firm flesh.  No verbal words were spoken. Breathing hard the only sounds that where heard where to sounds of closed and open fists on flesh, the sound of bare feet shuffling on carpet and the grunts and squeals of pain received and given.
They danced around the living room coming together grabbing hair with both hands forcing bodies together. Pushing each other around the living room the only sound was bare feet thudding to hold her sisters pushing attack back.
They yanked each other’s heads locking brown eyes. Teeth barred as Brad heard them growl in a primal low fashion. He thought of two cats and then realized where the term ‘catfight’ came from.  Katie slammed Kelly into the one table and watched in horror as his table lamp when crashing. Kelly recovered from tumbling down partially because of Katie holding onto her.
They wanted to hurt each other and going to ground was not what they had in mind at this moment. Kelly countered and Katie got thrown on the couch with Kelly right on top of her with hands still in her hair.
Bare pretty legs kicked as Katie tried to kick herself off the couch while Kelly fought to keep her there practically grinding her head into the pillows by pressing her chest into her sister. Her smaller breasts look larger as gravity was helping them and she pressed all of their mass into her sisters slightly more ample rack.
Excess breast tissue pressed out their sides as stomachs pressed together.  Kelly had her legs intertwined with Kathy and they were practically humping each other’s leg. As Katie pressed her hips up to try and push her sister back Kelly pressed back down using her hips bringing their crotches together.
This fact wasn’t missed by Brad who found it very erotic.
Katie panicked and dropped her hands from her hair being pulled. It hurt but her sisters breasts had moved away from hers giving her the opportunity and she took it. She cupped and dug her claws into each breast and squeezed hard. It took a moment for her sister to respond but very quickly Kelly pushed her way from her sister and her attack.
Katie scrambled to get off the couch and Kelly recovered quickly grabbing her sister’s hips. Her sweat covered body making her slippery. Katie almost scrambled away until her sister got a hold of her jean shorts.
She had her sister and Katie scrambled and fell to the ground. Kelly pulled and Katie’s shorts and panties came off. Kelly laughed an evil laugh. “I guess you’re walking home naked, b*tch.”
Katie recovered  and with balled fists prepared to lung at her sister. Her sister just sat there spreading her legs and out stretching her arms just murmuring “ bring it, c*nt.” Katie pounced and they met in a catball tangle. Katie was pissed. She swung wildly causing her younger sister to go on the defense.
Kelly was able to press herself off the couch and found she needed to retreat with her sister still clinging to her. Katie saw her chance and reversed the move her sister had just done on her. Kelly fought it off holding up her jeans but lost the battle and soon Katie was on the floor being kicked by Kelly. Kelly tumbled and fell and Katie accepted her sisters jeans as her reward for the misplaced kicks.
“Now, who’s walking home naked?”  Katie quipped.
Kelly was getting up when Katie recovered and again they met and tangled on the couch. Again Katie got on top of her younger sister and again they had their legs intertwined. Brad watched in wonder as once again Kelly tried bucking her sister off.
This time they did not have jeans protecting their most intimate attack and as their crotches slammed together their c*unts made contact. Spread legged Kelly pushed up trying to push her sister off and Katie pushed her hips to keep her sister pinned.
Moments later Katie felt  something strange and noticed  what was happening and said “ you freak, you lesbian. Your wet.”
Kelly was confused for a second thinking how sweaty they were from this long battle but then she realized and quickly noted “ your wet, too. Your the lesbian.”
“Get your pussy off of mine.” Kelly yelled. Katie yelled back “ Your banging your pussy into mine you lez.”
“I’m going to make you never want to f*ck.” Kelly screamed. Katie slammed really hard with all her weight “ you mean like this?” The sound of the two women’s baby makers crashing together caused both to pause. Both were virgins and besides masturbation had not experience any pain in this region, until now.
Both saw stars and the rage of pain as the grinded lips and clits together. They were repulsed by the intimacy the battle had taken but each had the ego to support it. Something was driving them into this new form of  battle but they couldn’t figure out why.
“I’m more women then you’ll ever be.” Katie finally managed to cry through pain throbbing sobs. Kelly was as intently in pain and sobbed back “ you started this, now I’m going to end this.”
Both girls dropped to the floor. Brad watched as both naked sisters interlaced legs. Thigh pressed against thigh. Kelly hissed “ spread yourself more, don’t cheat, b*tch.”
Katie spread her legs wide. They locked eyes and moved on ass cheeks till they were pressed together. Kelly turned to Brad and just said “ this is all your fault. You wouldn’t choose.” Katie added “ and now we have to choose, for you.”
They banged their private’s together clit to clit and lip to lip. Pelvic  bone smashing soft nerve filled flesh between pelvic bone.
The spike of pain was instant this time. The feel of the other women’s fluid on their vaginal lips made for a slippery lip lock.
The repulsive feel of erect clit finding and stabbing erect clit.  They pushed into each other raising butt cheeks off the floor. Arching backs with hands behind them they pushed and bumped. Not as hard as the first few times. The pain was too much.
Locked eyes they would look down to see that their hips where in line and continued their pushing and bumping match.
This wasn’t the first time they had seen each other naked since they became women but their comparing games had ended many years earlier. The sight of their sisters open vagina enraged them. There only desire was to dominate their opponents sexual organ with their own.
“ You aren’t going to be able to F*ck Brad when I’m done with you.” Kelly hissed. Kathy looked over at Brad and was drawn to his extremely enlarged pant area.  Kathy’s eyes must of told her sister something because both sisters were looking at his crotch.
Kathy said “ we are sitting here fighting, butt naked exposing all that God gave us and your just standing there.” Brad got startled as if he was in a trance and started to come to separate the two when both hit him with free arms and said “ No! get away. We are going to finish this, but we deserve to see what we are fighting for.”
Brad was confused until both women yelled “ strip!!”  Brad obeyed. They had seen him shirtless and they were pleased to see it again. Both women actually stopped their attack and lowered their hips to the floor. Kelly yelled “ now the pants, Brad.” Katie yelled “ take it all off, or we stop and leave.”

Katie bluffed at that last statement but was pleased that it had worked.
Brad was complying but hurried up. He stripped off his shoes and pants and as he rushed to take off his underwear both smiled as they realized he was hung like the horses they had on their farm in Kansas.
After several long moments of admiring this perfect specimen of a young man both young women were aware why they were  very wet. They were very heterosexual  but Katie spoke to Kelly still not taking her eyes off of Brad and his large package “ I don’t think a game of ‘rock, paper and scissors’ would settle this, do you?” Kelly looked at Katie as if to say “are you serious?”
They’re look of admiration disappeared when they realized her sister was the only one standing between her and her prized stallion.
Up to this point their fight had been over Brad, bragging rights and sisterly rivalry. Now something new stirred in their battered loins, lust. They may have wanted Brad to f*ck them but now they wanted to F*ck Brad. Sexual arousal had been present this whole time but now they saw the prize each was fighting for and they were willing to battle.
It wasn’t enough to dominate the other physically ,but sexually. Not just a sister vs sister fight or a girl vs girl fight but a true female vs female fight. Fighting with what makes a female a female. This was the most intimate and extreme form of sexfighting. Something from deep in their primal ancestral past came to light.
They were fighting for the right to mate. The other women was their only competition.
They locked eyes and as they came together in a bear hug and slammed their crotches together. Body to body they battled as only  a women can fight a women. Still repulsed by this incestrial battle. They rested their tired head on the other’s shoulders. They could feel the others breath on their shoulder.
They smelled the others feminine scent. Not just the perfume each had worn, but the scent of her sisters being. What made each women a women. Her vaginal scent, her body sweat, her pheromones.
Each was enraged like two queen bees being born at the same time. They would fight till the death, if they had to.
All inhabitations where gone. Each was bucking her hips into the other sending spiking pain into their foe and their own groin. There erect nipples stabbed at the others and raked soft achy breast tissue. Sweat in open claw marks stung but the feel of their pussies grinding together was the most intense pain.
They both lost control and balance and ended up on their sides still locked together.  Both where trimmed but had enough pubic hair to cause pain of its own when they were separated by the fall. Not in full contact they tangled legs and arms and started clawing at backs. Eventually Kelly reached a hand down and shoved it between their bodies. Katie felt the attack coming and met her hand with her own. They fought for control but each ended up grabbing and clawing at their raw crotches. Digging deep they locked eyes again and worked each other’s privates over.
Each time one dug deeper the other saw the look of pain on her face and then the counter attack fallowed. Pain and satisfaction of causing pain. Each not willing to give.
Katie let go first. She scrambled to her knees as quick as a bunny.  Kelly raised her legs to defend and Katie Forced her legs between her sisters.  From her elevated position she rammed her crotch solidly into her sisters.
Kelly tried to kick  but Katie  just  smiled and said “ we end this now. Put your f*cking hips up and fight me women to women.” Kelly was tearing up but complied and spread her legs wide. The two met wet pussy to wet pussy in a crash of raw lips and with every release the sucking wet sound of the release was the only sound in the room besides the whimpers of pain from both girls.
The musk of both women in full heat permeated the room.
Katie slammed three times in quick rhythm and ground herself into Kelly and stayed there looking her sister deep into her eyes. She noticed they were tear filled as hers where.  “Do you give up, sister?”
Kelly didn’t respond but looked over at Brad in a pitiful manner. Katie rammed her pussy into her younger sister Kelly, again and said louder “ do you give?!”
Her sister looked her right in the eye and tensed for the final slam of pussy into pussy. Tears running freely down her face with each hit her mouth opened wider with a silent scream forming. She tried closing her legs but her sister forced her thighs open and repositioned so that their clits made contact on the next hit.
She felt her clit stab her sisters and knew the pain that she felt. It was almost unbearable except for her dominant position.  She held her crotch there and with her right hand reached down and pulled her sisters breast. She pulled her nipple out as far as it would go and twisted. She sang to her “ you better give up or I’m going to rip this off.”
Her sister let out a loud scream and said “ I quit, you f*cking b*tch. I quit!”
Katie looked down at her sister. Hate in her eyes but she had given. She looked over at Brad and beckoned him over to her.  She gave him her hand and said “help me up, stud.”
She led his eye contact to their connected pussies. She wanted him to see how hers had dominated.
When he helped her up he saw the wet lips pry apart and swollen and battered clits end their own sword duel. Even their pubic hair had stuck together with the vaginal juices present.
Kelly and Brad made eye contact and she was utterly ashamed as he looked into her eyes and then down at her open spread legs.
Brad did as told. She led him to the couch and said “ be gentle, I might be a little sore.”
Kelly was forced to watch as her sister had sex with Brad.  Brad did his job and did it well. He smelled her sex and the sex of her sister. He was sly about it but was caught looking at her several times. Katie just smiled and said “ If you would like I’ll fight her again for you.” Brad asked “ did you like it?”
She smiled and said “ no, it was really repulsive but I did enjoy beating her in such an intimate way. I proved I was more of a women then she was. Fighting is about strength. This was about who was more female, more women. We fought for a boy using what makes us a girl.”
Brad was ready for another round of sex when she said “ and I can tell you like it.”
“Like it” he said as he prepared to penetrate her. “ I loved it.” As he slipped into her she turned to her sister who was still recovering sitting in a corner watching. “ You want to try again sometime? You think your women enough (she paused as he penetrated her and her toes curled) Oh, Yeah! This was so worth it.” Katie Only nodded and said “ next time I’ll win.” Her sister laughed and said “ we’ll see.”

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 4-6
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 01:30:18 AM »
I just finished reading the whole story. This was fantastic. Well written, great characters, LOVE the scenario, I could go on and on. I REALLY loved this one. Please, please. please write a sequel! The whole sister thing over Brad (lucky Brad) was fantastic.

I also hope you will write up the catfight between the mother and the aunt ( you gotta… please?). I hope it is a similar scenario where they had at least one fight over a guy. ;)

Did I mention I LOVED this story?

Great job Ooreach (two thumbs way up)