News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Playful Real Cousins Chapter 3-5 (and crossover with Chels and Kat)

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
I decided to try a cross over.  Chels and Kat where two college friends that met and rekindled their passion later in life. Rissy and Liv are cousins just exploring their taboo and fetish. Let the games begin.

Playful real cousins 3
That event happened over the summer and Rissy and Liv went on with their lives.
Summer was coming to a close and Liv came over to visit with her family before heading back to college. She spent the week and it was on the final night that it ended up being a girls night. Sitting on the back patio the girls and their aunt sat and drank wine and talked about how grown up the cousins have gotten. Aunt excuses herself to retire and the two girls are left on the back porch a bit tipsy from all the wine.
“ so, what do you want to do now?” Rissy said wine glass in hand looking up at her older cousin.
Liv shrugged her shoulders and said “ we could go swimming. I don’t want to go to bed this early, it’s my last night.”
Both girls agreed and went to the pool right behind the house. It was dimly lit but there was enough light to see shadows and forms.
Both changed into their 2 piece bathing suits and where soon in the water. They tried a game of Marko Polo but soon found that being tipsy and spinning in the water with your eyes closed makes one really clumsy.
Liv called out “Marko” and Rissy spoke back “ polo” and moved out of the way. This continued for about a minute until Liv rushed forward and truly by luck rammed right into Rissy.  Well-endowed boob slammed into well-endowed boob as they also bumped heads and Liv even got smacked in the mouth lightly.
“Ouch!” both laughted “ lucky for our ‘air bags’” Rissy joked. Liv said “ yeah, lucky.”
They continued the game and this time it was Rissy that waited until Liv was close and she chest bumped her cousin.
“Ouch, G*d d*mn it!” Liv yelled. “ You did that one on purpose.” 
Rissy said “ sorry, in a snarky voice.”
Liv opened her eyes and said “ be nice or I’ll really kick your butt, this time.”
“What do you mean?” Rissy asked.
Liv shrugged and said “ you know.”
Rissy defensively asked “ No, what do you mean?”
Liv moved right up to her and as both girls bobbed in the 5 foot end of the pool bikini tops lightly bumped in each other from time to time.
“ Rissy, you know I LET you win.”
“Oh, really?!” Rissy laughed. 
Rissy chest bumped her saying “ sorry.”
Liv bumped back “ don’t start anything you cant handle, little girl.”
Rissy stood up high in the water and Liv fallowed both looking eye to eye as their chests touched.
“If you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m not little anymore.”  And bumped her chest hard enough into Liv to cause Liv to fall into the water.
“That’s it!” Liv screamed as she got back up and was surprised to see Rissy waiting. They both rushed together and slammed breasts not once but many times.  Finally coming together in a bear hug thrashing in the water.
Rissy was the first to break free and say “ let’s take this out of the pool or we are going to wake everyone up.
Rissy swam and got out of the pool with Liv right behind.
On the grass behind the pool both young women met and with outstretched hands circled.  Liv in her blue bikin and Rissy in her red and pink they interlaced fingers and began a test of strength pushing each other around the yard until Liv changed tactics and pulled when she felt Rissy push hard causing their bodies to smack together with the thud of breasts and bellies colliding. The pain was immediate.
“that frickin’ hurt!” Rissy hissed.
Liv acted all concerned “ Oh, poor baby. Can’t play with the big girls?”
Rissy got mad and charged at her older cousin and the two went down with hands in hair.
They were not screaming or shouting, it was totally quiet except for their breathing and grunting as the two pulled hair and rolled in the grass. Both trying to gain the top position they intertwined muscular thick and fleshy legs and thighs.
Bare bellies pressed together they where only slightly aware of skin on skin contact as they battled.
In the faint light they where fighting more by feel then sight and only barely noticed the feel of their bare thighs touching and their bare stomachs still wet from the water touching.  What each became away of was when their chests where not bikini top to bikini top but bear flesh on flesh.
“ Your nipples are stabbing my tits.” Liv growled.
“Well, yours aren’t feeling much nicer on mine.” Rissy growled back.
So close and lightly they rolled they could feel the others breath on their cheek and the smell the others wine breath.
Each wanted to dominate the other and neither was worried about how they were dressed.
Liv did manage to get her leg over hers younger cousin and was in the process of mounting her. Rissy fought to keep her off and out of desperation,
Liv felt Rissy’s hands cup both of her breasts and sqeeze.
“Ouch, you f*ckin’ b*tch!” Liv screamed and started swatting at Rissy’s hands and face.
Rissy took the moment to roll her cousin off while trying to defend herself.
They slap fought in little light hand hitting hand and face, shoulders, arms and chest.
Rissy managed to almost mount Liv when Liv hissed “ two can play this game.”
Rissy tried to block but couldn’t get balanced well enough and she felt Liv cup her breasts and sqeeze hard enough to bring tears to her eyes.
Rissy fell to the side and Liv wasn’t letting go. Rissy tried to slap her hands away but in desperation she grabbed for the nearest body part of Liv’s to attack, her breasts.
Both girls lay side by side in the grass with hand full of the others bosom in their hands kicking with feet.
“F*ckin’ let go!” “ No, you let go.” They hissed at each other.
Both equally matched and blessed girls continued to maul chests digging nails deeper.
Rissy blinked first pushing away and rolling only to find Liv on her knees as Rissy rose to hers.
They both crashed in the grass and began to roll body to body .
Liv managed to get on top with her leg getting caught in-between Rissy’s.
Rissy began to sqeeze when she felt her cousin trying to straddle her.
They fought with hands until Liv fell  on her.
Rissy grabbed hold and held Liv close suffocating her face as she was buried between her breasts. 
“Your tits are suffocationg me.” Liv muffled in a panic.
Rissy said “ do you give?”
Liv fought to get free but rissy said “ I’m going to win….again.”
Liv,in a panic fought with the only tools she had left, her trapped leg and rammed it forward as hard as she could into Rissy’s crotch.
Moments later Rissy paused and Liv heard her cousin stop breathing for a moment and felt herself being thrown off her cousin who rolled into a ball.
Liv paused In a panic and heard her cousin moan “ you f*cking cxnt kicked me?”
Liv said “ I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”
Rissy said ‘ you better be, because In a minute I’m coming for you.”
Liv got up and stumbled into the house leaving Rissy on the lawn to recover at her own pace.

Playful real cousins 4
Liv sorta passed out and awoke to the feeling of someone getting into her bed. She woke to say “ I’m sorry” only to have the words taken away by the feel of Rissy on top of her mauling her women hood with a hand.
Liv was about to let out a scream but couldn’t get the sound to come out.
She fought to get her voice back as her 140 pound cousin was squarely on top of her.
She tried to get her off but only managed to free her hand enough to try and fight Rissy’s death grip on her box.
In desperation she attacked back causing Rissy to fall over.
Side by side they now mauled each other’s trimmed lady parts. Only breaking free to continued their struggle hand to hand.
Liv managed to mount her cousin with her thigh between Rissy’s.
Rissy put herself into a guarded position raising her hips while Liv pushed her hips in.
In the dark they realized they where now pressing bare clams and the movement was causing extreme pain and sharp spikes of pleasure.
As they continued to struggle their intense movment caused their vagina’s to rub together violently.
“Rissy hissed “ you trying to fight me or f*ck me?”
Liv didn’t answer as the movement became more rhythmic for both.
Moments later Liv mimicked back to Rissy “ are YOU trying to fight me or f*ck me”?
This time Rissy didn’t answer.
They continued to slap and grab as breasts. Battling hands off the others tits all the while their hips pumped and each felt the others women hood getting wetter with each rub.
Rissy spread her legs wide to except Liv’s violation and Liv spread herself wider to match.
Soon the hand fight slowed and Liv lay her hands on Rissy’s knees as Rissy balanced herself with hands to her side outstretched.
The rocking continued until Rissy let out a gasp and moan.
She stopped until Liv whispered “ just one more second.”
Rissy continued the rhythmic motion until she felt Liv’s legs go straight and she felt her quiver.
Both stopped and she pulled Liv to her.
They lay bare body to bare body just holding each other until Liv rolled over and they lay side by side arm in arm till morning.
In the morning both woke up hung over and confused. They looked at each other and realized it was not a dream as both had battle wounds to show.
Liv rose out of bed first to verify she was in fact naked as Rissy did, also.
They stood face to face looking each other up and down and Liv retreated to the bathroom off the bedroom to get dressed as Rissy changed into clothes in her room.
At breakfast they both sat down to the aunt asking “ did you girls have fun last night?”
Both girls looked at each other until Liv’s aunt said “what did you two do? Go skinny dipping?”
Aunt began spinning the tails of her risky behaviors when she and her cousins where young and finished  by saying “ Fine, you don’t have to tell me but, whatever you two did, I just hope you had fun.”
There was no need to pinky swear on this event. They would both take this secret to their grave.

Playful real cousins Meet Chels and Kat (crossover story) Chapter 5

Rissy and Liv didn’t see each other to often and after these last encounters their relationship was strained.
Strange and taboo feelings had emerged and each took the time to process them. Rissy was 21 and Liv was 25 and both had dated guys, until now.
The next summer they got together for another summer vacation and spent about the same time together as they normally did but both decided to act as if their secret rendezvous had not happened.
They found themselves on the beach with their male cousins and the boys decided to do some horseplay and where concerned when the girls didn’t join in. “ What gives? You two are getting to act to much like old people?” one of them exclaimed.
Both Rissy and later Liv walked away to keep from needing to touch and play, especially around the boys. They didn’t know if they could control themselves around the other.
They were still bitter from the extreme competition they had drawn from the other and that mixed with a unnatural lust was confusing to both.
They met and walked the beach neither really speaking to the other. They noticed two women walking hand in hand and ended up making eye contact as the two were seen holding hands.
The two women looked at each other, whispered and approached the two cousins.
The brown haired pretty women, about 10 years older than the cousins  spoke first. “ My name is Chelsie, you can call me Chels and this is Kat. You two look bored.”
They were very forward but there was something exciting about these two older women that drew Rissy and Liv to instantly fallow.
The two sets of women walked for a long while until they found an exclusive spot on the beach. Chels and Kat small talked with Rissy and Liv the whole while.
Chels almost tripped over her own feet pulling Kat along.
Kat laughed and said “klutz”.
Chels pushed Kat who pushed back in play.
Chels looked at Rissy and Liv for a moment and they locked up in a playful wrestling match right there.
It must have been the look in Rissy and Liv’s eye when they stopped mid rolling around in the sand and got up and looked at each other.
Chels spoke to Kat “ you where right. Look at these two.”
Kat smiled and proudly said “ it is my talent.”
Chels walked up to Rissy and Kat walked up to Liv and said “ your turn” and with a smile on their faces attacked the younger women.
All 4 women ended up in the sand rolling and wrestling around.
Chels grunted as she struggled against Rissy “ they are strong.”
Kat grunted back after almost being pinned by Liv “ and much more stacked then we are.”
Chels getting on top of Rissy smiled and said “ luckily, boobs are only one of the weapons in battle.”
Chels ended up pinning Rissy and Chels had her ass handed to her by Liv.
The two older women started laughing and said “ if you two girls could see your faces.”
Rissy and Liv looked confused so the older women helped them out.
“gaydar, Kat can spot bi-sexual women from a block away.”  Chels beamed with pride.
Kat, acting modest spoke “ it is a talent I was born with.”
The separated and both older women looked at their opponent and said “ come along with us, if you want to learn how to live with how you really are.”
The cousins walked back to their new friends hotel room and they all sat down in the room and began to talk.
“ you two really are cousins?” Rissy and Liv nodded heads.
“ you two have wrestled together?” Both cousins sheepishly nodded their heads.
Kat and Chels looked at each other and Chels blurted it out “ and you two have been intimate with each other?”
Rissy and Liv both looked away with Kat just whispering “ that is so f*cking hot.”
Rissy and Liv looked up at the older women and Chels said “ own who you are, not what people want you to be.”
Chels and Kat both got up and started taking off their clothes. They stood there buck naked and gave the younger women a moment and Chels smiled and said “ it’s much more fun if you just except that clothes are expensive and if you don’t take those things off your going to be really pissed when you have to walk back to your hotel room with ripped outfits.”
Kat and Chels began circling each other briefly looking at the younger women and they met up in a clash of flesh. “ Your boobs aren’t as squishy as theirs are.”  Chels teased.
Kat grunted back “ your not as blessed, either.”
They fell to the ground and where coiled together like two snakes moments later.
Both watched the younger women watching them.
Kat caught Liv eyeing her firm ass and smiled as she was fighting to keep from being pinned by Chels “ you want to play with me?”
Liv blushed and Chels and Kat giggled while still struggling to gain control over the other.
Kat managed to pin Chels moments later and ended up scooting herself up on her chest.
Her blond hair not tangled she looked at Liv and said “ I am going to have fun playing with you.”
Chels looking up from her pinned position at Rissy said “ I guess your my dance partner.”