News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hands off titfight - Busty Betty vs MilfJessica

• 36 Replies

Offline bobby1

• God Member
  • BITCHES.......
Re: Hands off titfight - Busty Betty vs MilfJessica
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 10:33:51 PM »
betty will lose this sadly
i am better.....

and yes ItalianBoxing is a fucking dumb , dont waste your time contacting her

*Drama free zone , so if you are up t something , dont even try bothering me you shit heads*

Offline Busty Curves

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2019, 11:42:10 PM »
This is an absolute shame. I don't see how by any sort of imagination Betty having a draw with Jessica but i guess that is what happens when you campaign for yourself.
That is why polls don't make sense, a huge firm looking girl having a draw with a girl who is definitely not a match for her.
This was a very disappointing poll and the creator is so deluded to create something like this but what's even worse is people voting for someone just because they personally messaged them and asked them to vote.
Such polls actually makes you lose the interest in the cyber fights.

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2019, 01:30:13 AM »
Well. Now these two will need a loooong break to recover. Epic fight. GZ to Jessica who fought bravely to the last breath. And GZ to my favorite Betty who dominated most parts of the fight. You both are lionesses.

Offline Busty Mom Karen

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2019, 11:24:22 PM »
Shocking that these two fought to a draw. Total jobbers

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2019, 01:06:37 PM »
The fight was incredible. The underdog did not give up and gained the draw.
I am disappointed with the result, it is true, but we must accept that Jessica managed to avoid defeat against a stronger woman. Who knows what will happen next time!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline GinaCats

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2019, 01:34:58 PM »
I'm not a can of brunettes at all, but I have to admit and side with Jessica, I don't see how everyone is saying that Betty is the bigger or stronger woman, I think its exactly the opposite, I think Jessica's tits would engulf Betty's and smother them and Betty out!!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2019, 02:46:06 PM »
I'm not a can of brunettes at all, but I have to admit and side with Jessica, I don't see how everyone is saying that Betty is the bigger or stronger woman, I think its exactly the opposite, I think Jessica's tits would engulf Betty's and smother them and Betty out!!

If two very equal women face off against each other it can happen that not everyone can understand the oppinion of those who votes different.

It was a great fight and also a draw is something that could happen between them.