News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

So Called Friends !

• 5 Replies

Offline suzie

• big girl here looking for a fight
So Called Friends !
« on: January 22, 2019, 12:44:57 PM »
I guess it's time to write my first story on here I had hopes of bragging about kicking some bitche's ass but it did not work out that way , best way to tell this story is to start at the beginning and just tell it like it happened then if you want you can leave your comments. Lets start off with me I'm a big girl no getting around that i'm 35 5'6 150 spanish & italian descent, I love to fight it's my way of blowing off steam and getting exercise. About a month ago I found this night club that has female fighting everything from mud wrestling to boxing to all out brawls, it was like a dream come true for me to find a club like this.I became a regular every friday night and slowly got to meet a few other people there who also share my love for fighting. About two weeks ago I met these two ladies there named Erica & Mandy and we chatted had a few drinks and became friends, Erica is about 40 ish 5'8 and i'd say 160 and Mandy in her 30's 5'10 and heavier at 180 or so, we started to hand out everytime we meet at the night club and it seems like I  made two new friends and I had hopes of fighting them but was kind of embarrassed to ask them, last weekend Erica asked me if I like to fight or just like to watch the fights I told her I love to fight is that a challenge she just smiled and said yes it is.

I decided to go for it and told Erica that I wanted to fight her & her girlfriend Mandy she said we'd like to fight you also, she told me Mandy will be here in a few we can discuss it then as we waited for mandy to get there we shared another drink.  In walks Mandy she gets herself a drink as Erica calls her over and she sat with us as Erica told her the whole story of us getting together and fighting the whole time Mandy just staring at me and smiling, Mandy asked so where we gonna fight I was so excited I told them my house not even thinking about I don't know them that well but i'm inviting them over to my house, we agreed tomorrow night at 6 as we enjoyed the rest of the evening watching the fights & drinking. Around 1 am I decided to call it a night as we all hugged and they said see you tomorrow and I left.

On the ride home I could not get the idea of us fighting out of my mind as I got home went to sleep the next day off to work, I thought about this fight all day at work and watched the clock waiting for for 4 to get there and my day at work was over.  I got home cleared all the furniture out of the living room and tried to decide what to wear for our fight we never really discussed attire, I picked out some grey shorts and a matching tank top shirt tied my hair back as I had a drink to relax as I watched the clock getting closer to 6. Around 6:10 I heard a car pull into my driveway as I looked out the window and seen it was Erica & Mandy,   I waited for them to ring the bell and I opened the door inviting them in as I showed them around my house and offered them something to drink.  We chatted as we drank and discussed out fight we all agreed were big girls so an anything goes fun nhb fight would be what we were gonna have, I told them I just had one stipulation nothing to the face it's too hard to explain bruises at work & they agreed,

we finished our drinks and they went into the bathroom to change clothes as I could here them talking in there and laughing as I wondered what they were up to. They came out both ladies in there bra and Panties clearly showing just how big they both were as they asked me if I was gonna strip to my bra and panties also, I  was a little embarrassed but stripped also showing my big body also as we laughed a bit as I asked so how we gonna do this who fights first.  Erica said she'l go first as me & her met in the center of the room and Mandy took a seat to watch us fight, we grabbed hold of each other as we pushed back and forth laughing as we each got in a few body punches feeling each other out . We again locked up as Erica surprised me with a hard knee to my belly doubling me up  as I took a step back to try & recover as I now realized it was gonna be rougher then I thought, she charged at me as I send a kick straight up into her lower belly as hey mouth opened wide & her eyes watered as she dropped to her knees.

I asked her if she was ok she just smiled and said ok I see you want it rough as I explained to her she hit me first she set the tone for the fight, after that it was just an old fashion slug fest as we both punched away at each other punching anywhere we seen an opening. That went on a few minutes until I gave her a hard uppercut below her bellybutton taking the wind out of her and she traded places with Mandy, as soon as I locked up with Mandy I knew she was the tougher of the two as she knew how to use her weight to her advantage and easily pushed me back. I tried to hold my ground but Mandy using her weight pinned me up against the wall as I grabbed for her hair when suddenly she sent  a hard right into the pit of my belly I'd never been punched so hard as my breath was gone and I dropped to all fours coughing, I looked up at her laughing as she screamed come on get up I only punched you once as she got closer I jumped up head buttign her in her belly as that got her by surprise her hands grabbing her belly as she had that surprised look on her face.

I was surprised I was actually holding my own with Mandy but they everything changed for the worst when I went to grab Mandy by the hair Erica slammed a hard punch to my lower back as I fell forward on top of Mandy , that was the beginning of the end as both ladies got on top of me holding me down as I told them this is not fair 2vs1 they just laughed. Mandy pulled me up by the hair sending a left uppercut to my right tit as I screamed in pain telling them ok that's enough I quit, but they just laughed as Erica grabbed me in a full nelson as Mandy ripped off my bra leaving me topless as Mandy took her best punches to my exposed tit punching them back & forth. I started to scream but Mandy took my bra stuffing it in my mouth making it impossible for me to scream, I struggled but Erica had a tight hold on me as Mandy used me like a punching bag punches to both my tits ans then she started to work over my belly each punch taking more air out of me.

I tried to drop to my knees but Erica held me up as Mandy slammed punch after punch into my exposed belly hitting me about 9 times as my belly was on fire, Erica let me fall as I was glad it was over but  I was wrong they just traded places and now Mandy had my arms behind my back,  she held me really tight I could not move at all as Erica smiled and took her finger poking my bellybutton with her index finger laughing.  I tried sending a kick at her catching her in her knee as that just pissed her off even more as she grabbed her knee and then came at me head butting me three times in my belly as I felt like I was gonna throw up, Mandy hold me tighter as she told Erica finish the bitch off and Erica started to slam her right fist over and over into my belly until it was fire red. What I thought was a fun fight turned into a nightmare as my tits and belly were worked over so bad I thought I was gonna die, this went on for about twenty minutes as they each got in there share of punched and knees into my tits and belly.

They finally let me fall to the rug as I  screamed to them i thought we were friends why you doing this to me they just told me shut up bitch and laughed, I laid there in pain like I'd never felt before as I watched them get dressed as I was glad it was over, as they were leaving they stood on both sides of me as Mandy kicked me in my belly and erica kicked me in my lower back.That was the last thing I remember when I woke up they were gone and so was all the money in my purse, I crawled to the sofa and just laid there crying as my body was on fire and fell a sleep on the sofa. I was glad I was off work the next two days it took me that long to slowly recover from there beating, I went to work and that Friday I  went back to the club with two of my friends looking for them but they never showed up, I went back the next week again with my friends and still did not show up so I stopped going to that club as I knew they set me up and someday I'l see them again and then I'l get my revenge !

So there you have it the story of how I made what i thought was two new friends when in fact all i got was set up and a beating like I'd never had before-----THE END
to know me is to love me but to fight me is to hate me

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: So Called Friends !
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 01:03:30 PM »
The criminal psychology profiles such perps as criminals of opportunity, it's a common problem in certain parts of Europe and Latin America, they honey lock targets into a fun time, especially in bars and after gauging that the victim is socially isolated enough, they go in for the kill.

So, yes, if this story weren't fictional this is exactly how you would be duped. A "valuable lesson" from the "prison academy" is that most courts punish these acts with community service in case cash can't be retrieved (which means they can't be caught red-handed and it's your word against theirs).

I'm going out on a lam and say while this may be your first published story, it's definitely not the first one you've ever written. It's clear that you have talent for formatting, pacing and finding the right denouement. I see a great future in me reading your stories ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline suzie

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 11:48:04 AM »
typical guy responce i got what I deserved maybe I should fight you wife and give her what she deserves , let me know if she's up for a fight

Offline Sdklong

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 12:41:27 AM »
Great story I hope you get them one on one and exact your revenge they are just jealous because of your fighting ability

Offline suzie

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 11:28:00 AM »
actually I very rarely go back to that night club the last 2 times I was there I did not see them so not sure if they'll come back but i'd love to get a little revenge on them both

BigArthur

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 02:25:29 PM »
what did you expect was gonna happen when you agree to fight two ladies and to make it worse you invite them back to your house with no one there to stop the fight or help you .you got what you deserved !