News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amanda vs Ashley

• 0 Replies

Offline WS2003

• I love fvf wrestling and catfights!
Amanda vs Ashley
« on: May 20, 2019, 07:00:57 AM »
Amanda vs Ashley

By: WS2003

Amanda gets a shot at the title.

This is part 102 in a series of wrestling stories.  The first story was done in 2003.  If you need a link to any of my other stories, please email me at the email listed at the end of this story.

As Heather and Julie were locking up the tag-team titles, Ashley got a huge upset win over Beth to gain the title.  After doing so, she set up a meeting with the commission the next day...

Ashley marches in to his office and says, "As the new women's title holder I demand a pair of high heeled boots!  I am the sexiest girl in the league and i deserve some boots"  The commissioner says, "Sorry Ashley, but I am not buying you any boots.  If you want some you will have to fight another girl and then try to take hers.  I can set you up against Heather if you want...she has been asking for a title shot."

Ashley says, "Not sure I like that matchup."  She moves over to his desk and pushes his chair back and sits down on his lap as she says, "I want to challenge Amanda."  She starts running her hand through his hair and he responds, "Well...she doesn't really deserve a title shot though."  Just then Ashley moves in and kisses him and at the same time, reaches her hand down and rubs his crotch.  As she breaks off the kiss she says, "Now what were you saying?"  He says, "Consider it done.  You are going to look even sexier in a pair of black boots." 

Ashley says, "Thanks honey.  After I take Amanda out, I will come back here wearing my new boots and thank you properly."  As Ashley stands up, she looks back at him and says, "I will be bringing along a little insurance plan to make sure I win the match and get those boots."  She winks at him and then heads out the door.     

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The crowd is ready for this exciting championship match.  This will be a "pin falls count anywhere match".  Once one girl records a 5 second pin, she will be the winner and champion.  Submissions and knockouts will not end the match.  There are no other rules.

The first one to head to the ring is Amanda.  Amanda is wearing her favorite blue string bikini and her black high-heeled boots.  The fans cheer wildly for her as they love seeing the babyface in her black boots.  Amanda gives some high fives to the fans and then climbs the stairs and enters the ring.  Ashley appears next.  The young girl has on her bright pink bikini and the championship belt as she moves energetically toward the ring.  The fans cheer almost as much for the sexy 22 year old as they did for Amanda.  Ashley climbs the metal stairs and enters the ring.  The ref takes the belt from around her slender waist and raises it to the crowd, before he slides out of the ring with it.  The ring bell is rung...

The girls both move to the center of the ring and quickly lock up in a test of strength.  With Amanda's height and weight advantage, she starts winning the battle.  Ashley senses this and she falls back the mat.  As she does, she pulls Amanda along and sticks her foot into Amanda's belly and flips her over.  Amanda's back lands hard on the mat with a thud.  Amanda lets out a moan.  She rolls to her side as she starts to push herself up.  Her young opponent is already on her feet and grabs Amanda's long brown hair.  She quickly yanks Amanda up and then throws her toward the ropes.  Amanda bounces off and is met by a hard clothesline and drops back down to the mat.  Ashley then walks across her down opponent by stepping on Amanda's belly with her bare foot.  Amanda groans in pain...

Ashley is feeling very confident already.  She grabs Amanda by the hair again and pulls her up.  This time she whips Amanda into the nearest corner.  Amanda hits back first.  Ashley then rushes over, getting ready to deliver a body splash.  But as Ashley gets closer, Amanda raises her right leg and her boot is driven in to Ashley's belly.  The black haired beauty is stopped and drops to her knees holding her sore belly.  Amanda moves out of the corner and drives her knee into Ashley's head, knocking her on her back.  Amanda then raises her fist and drops to her knees.  As she does, she drives a punch down into Ashley's belly.  Ashley moans in pain.  She tries to roll away from Amanda.  Amanda grabs her and rolls her back.  As she does she slides a leg under Ashley's head and places her other leg across her neck and locks in a head scissors....

Amanda locks her ankles as Ashley's throat is against Amanda's thigh.  Ashley gasps for air.  She reaches down feeling Amanda's boot covered legs as she tries to pry Amanda's legs apart.  Amanda squeezes tighter, not wanting to release the hold.  Ashley might be in trouble now.  Amanda keeps up the pressure and Ashley looks like she is getting weaker.  Ashley needs to do something quick or else she is going to have a very short title reign.  Amanda squeezes her legs tighter and Ashley is fading.  In a desperate move, Ashley rakes her finger nails across Amanda's bare thigh.  Amanda cries out in surprise, and her legs loosen.  Ashley uses this chance to pry Amanda's legs apart.  She sucks in air as she lies on her back.  Amanda knows Ashley is weak and sees her chance.  She jumps down on the 22 year old, pinning her to the mat.  The ref moves in and starts the count...1....2...3...4... just then Ashley is able to kick out.  Amanda pounds the mat.  She thought she had her...

Amanda gets to her feet and then reaches down and grabs a handful of Ashley's long black hair.  Amanda starts to pull but Ashley is a bit slow to move.  Amanda says, "Come on bitch, get up!"  Ashley is pulled to her knees and pauses.  Amanda gives her hair another pull and says, "I said get..." Just then Ashley brings her fist around, sending the hardest uppercut she can right between Amanda's legs.  The punch hits home, blasting Amanda right in the pussy.  Amanda's mouth forms a perfect "O", but no sound comes out.  She slowly releases Ashley's hair.  Amanda sinks to her knees, finally letting out a loud wail as she buries her hands between her legs...

Ashley pauses for a moment, still recovering from Amanda's scissor hold.  Amanda is still holding her sore crotch as her eyes are closed in pain.  Ashley knows she needs to keep up her advantage and she pulls her fist back and sends a hard punch to Amanda's belly.  As Amanda groans from the punch, Ashley delivers two more to the same spot.  She then pushes Amanda face first to the mat.  Ashley is kneeling next to Amanda.  She raises her hands up and clasps them together and then delivers a double axe-handle smash to Amanda's back.  With Amanda still face down, Ashley repeats the move several times.  The champ then climbs on Amanda's back and squats down.  She grabs Amanda's arms and pulls them back and over her knees, locking in a camel clutch.  Amanda moans, "Oh gawd...nnnooooooo...."  It looks like the tide of the match has turned in favor of Ashley...

Ashley reaches behind her back and undoes her own pink bikini top.  As she peels it off the crowd roars with approval as they see the 22 year-old's large breasts.  Ashley slides the bikini top around Amanda's throat and yanks back, pulling Amanda higher off the mat.  Amanda moans in pain as her back bends further.  Ashley says, "It was so nice of Jenny to find your weak spot Amanda."  Ashley leans back further and continues, "Now that everyone in the league knows how weak your back is, you might never win another match."  Amanda kicks the mat with her boots, unable to escape the hold.  The champ is all smiles as she leans back a bit more.  Amanda is starting to fade and she is in big trouble...

Ashley keeps up the pressure and Amanda's back is really hurting.  Ashley says, "I wonder how much your back can withstand...before it gives out?  Maybe we should find out."  Ashley chuckles and then leans back a bit more.  Amanda cannot submit to end this hold.  Her back is really in pain.  Amanda is also running low on air from being choked by Ashley's bikini top.  Ashley gives one more hard pull on the bikini top, and just before Amanda passes out, Ashley releases the hold.  Amanda's upper body flops to the mat.  She lies there and tries to get some air in her lungs.  Ashley then reaches down and undoes Amanda's bikini top.  She then stands up and grabs Amanda by the hair and yanks her up.  The crowd cheers the sight of Amanda's bare breasts.  Ashley yells out to the crowd, "So are my tits better than hers?"  The crowd roars with approval.  Ashley says, "I guess they like my perfect breasts better Amanda."  Ashley seems like she wants to humiliate Amanda as well...

Ashley parades the weak Amanda around the ring.  Amanda has one hand behind her holding her sore back.  Ashley whispers to Amanda, "The only thing you have that I don't are those boots...but soon they will be mine, leaving you with nothing!"  She then shoves Amanda back first into the nearest corner.  Ashley quickly moves in and drives her knee into Amanda's belly.  Amanda tries to fall but Ashley grabs her and slings her arms over the top rope to hold her up.  Ashley then continues her attack on Amanda's belly, driving her knee into Amanda's belly button again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again.  Amanda's head is drooped forward as her body barely hangs in the corner.  Ashley then takes her knee and rams it right into Amanda's pussy.  Amanda's head shoots back as she screams, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ashley drives her knee into Amanda's pussy again.  Ashley sees Amanda's legs give out and she places her forearm across Amanda's throat to help hold her up.  Ashley sends another knee into Amanda's pussy.  Ashley delivers one more hard knee between Amanda's legs.  She then moves her forearm.  Amanda's legs give out and she crumples to the mat in pain.  As Amanda lies face down on the mat, Ashley climbs up the ropes to the top.  She raises her hands and the crowd cheers.  She then jumps off.  She tucks her knees and then drops down right on Amanda's back, her knees being driven down hard.  Amanda lets out a loud moan as her back is once again a target.  Ashley leans down and says, "Awwww, is poor little Amanda's back hurt?"  She then stands up and jumps in the air, tucking her knees, and driving them down on Amanda's back again...

Ashley slides off Amanda and says, "Time to take this little party outside."  She then gives Amanda a shove, sending her under the bottom rope and out of the ring.  Ashley is quick to follow.  Ashley looks down at Amanda, lying face down on the cold cement wearing only her bikini bottoms and boots.  Ashley grabs Amanda's brown hair and drags the babyface to the metal stairs.  She forces Amanda up to her knees.  Ashley then pulls Amanda's hair back and then drives her head forward, smashing her forehead into the metal ring steps.  Amanda groans and Ashley quickly pulls her head back and drives it forward again.  Ashley repeats the move once more before letting Amanda fall to the floor.  Ashley then rolls Amanda over and we see a gash on her forehead...

Ashley scoops Amanda up in her arms and then bodyslams her down on the top step.  Amanda groans in pain and is very dazed.  Amanda's body lies on the top of the steps, which is a bit larger step that is even with the ring apron.  Amanda's head slightly hangs over one side, while her lower legs hang off the other side.  Her right arm dangles down the steps and her eyes are a bit glazed over.  Ashley smiles and then kneels down at Amanda's legs.  She reaches for the top of Amanda's left boot.  She slowly pulls the zipper down and then slides the boot off.  Amanda is in such a daze that she does not even protest.  Ashley moves to the right boot and slowly unzips that one and slides it off.  Ashley then slides the boots on her legs and zips them up.  The 22 year-old then stands up and faces the crowd, raising her arms and showing off her sexy body with her new boots.  The crowd goes wild...

Ashley turns back to Amanda and she scoops her up in her arms again.  She carries the weak and bootless Amanda toward the crowd.  She then drops her down back first on the crowd divider.  Amanda moans in pain as her back begins to bend over the divider.  Amanda's bare breasts are on the side facing the crowd and Ashley sees a couple older men staring at Amanda's breasts.  Ashley says to the two men, "Go ahead and fondle them...I know you want to.  After I finish this bitch off and pin her, I will throw her to you and you can do whatever you want to her."  The men get to the edge of their seats and start to grope Amanda's tits.  Ashley then raises her hands.  She holds them together above her head and says, "And now Amanda, it is time to finish you off!"  She then brings down a double axe-handle blow on Amanda's belly, driving Amanda's back down on the divider.  Amanda is just being humiliated and destroyed...

The crowd is cheering wildly, the action right in front of them.  As Ashley delivers her third smash to Amanda's belly, someone emerges from the crowd...It is Sarah, and she has a folding chair!  She swings her weapon, catching Ashley right on the top of her head.  The young girl staggers back a bit and Sarah goes after her, swinging the chair again and delivering another blow to Ashley's head.  Ashley goes down, moaning in pain.  Sarah jabs the chair down into Ashley's ribs.  Sarah delivers another chair shot to Ashley's ribs.  Sarah then places the top of the chair down on Ashley's throat and starts to choke her.  Meanwhile, Amanda is still bent over the divider and unable to stop the old men as they continue to play with her breasts.  Amanda's back is in bad shape and she needs to get off the divider...every second that Amanda's back remains bent over the divider further injures her back....

The crowd is really whipped into a frenzy now, with some watching the action between Sarah and Ashley and some watching Amanda to see if the continued pressure on her weak back will cause it to give out.  Ashley is fading and Sarah keeps to choke a bit longer.  She finally lifts up the chair, freeing Ashley's throat.  Sarah then smacks the top edge of the chair down on Ashley's forehead.  Ashley's eyes close...she might be knocked out!  Sarah then heads toward Amanda, knowing her back must be close to giving out.  She sees that Amanda is barely conscious as the men continue to fondle her.  She has the chair in hand and says, "Get away from her you dirty old perverts."  She swings the chair and the men quickly move back.  Sarah drops the chair and then gently scoops Amanda's body off the divider and sets her down on the floor only a few feet from Ashley.  Amanda moans, "My back...."  Sarah says, "You are safe now Amanda, I am..."  Sarah is cut off as Brenda grabs her by the hair.  Ashley's partner has come to turn the tide once again!  Wow, with all four girls are ringside this is turning the fight into more of a tag team battle...

Brenda drags Sarah away from the two downed fighters.  Brenda sends a few punches to Sarah's belly.  She continues to drag Sarah further from Amanda and into the crowd.  She then pushes Sarah into the arms of a fan and tells him, "Hold this bitch for me."  He smiles and says, "With pleasure."  Brenda delivers some more punches to Sarah's belly, weakening the blonde.  She then reaches out and rips off Sarah's t-shirt.  She unclasps Sarah's bra, revealing her tits to the crowd.  A couple guys move in and grab for her tits.  Brenda smiles and continues to send punches to Sarah's belly as the fans grope the trapped Sarah.  Brenda says, "I am gonna teach you not to get involved in a match that isn't yours."  Brenda then drives her knee between Sarah's legs.  Sarah cries out in pain as the man holding her smiles.  Brenda looks at him and says, "Is this turning you on?"  He nods 'yes'.  Brenda says, "Well that's good.  Keep holding her and when I am done with her, she is all yours."  Sarah feels his bulge pressing against her ass.  She gasps, "Oh gawd...please no..."  She is cut off as Brenda drives her knee into her pussy again.  The other guys chuckle as they continue to feel her tits as Brenda drives her knee into Sarah's pussy a third time...

We got so wrapped up in the action in the crowd, that we almost forgot about the two legal fighters.  Turning back to where we left Amanda and Ashley, we see Ashley still lying on her back.  She has not moved.  But Amanda has, and she is slowly crawling toward Ashley.  The fans are cheering as Amanda gets closer.  But Amanda is moving slow, her back must really be hurting.  Amanda collapses right next to Ashley.  She then reaches her right arm out and places it across Ashley's upper body.  The ref moves in and gets down next to the girls.  He starts the count... "one...two...three..."  Ashley lets out a soft moan...she is waking up.  The ref continues... "four...five!"  He signals for the bell.  the match is over...Amanda has won and is the new champion!  The ref grabs the belt and helps Amanda to her feet.  He hands her the belt and raises her arm as the crowd cheers.  Amanda's boyfriend jumps the divider and reaches Amanda as she starts to fall.  He grabs her and helps hold her up.  He places the belt around her waist.  Amanda mumbles, "My boots."  He helps Amanda over to a chair and then he kneels down and unzips the boots from Ashley's legs and pulls the boots off.  He then places the boots on Amanda's legs.

Ashley comes to and is shocked when she sees Amanda sitting there with the belt on her waist and the boots on her legs.  Security guards push forward, with one of them pulling Brenda along as the other is carrying an unconscious Sarah.  Ashley is pissed and as the commissioner comes forward she says, "We want these two bitches in a tag-team fight next week!"  He says, "Well Amanda has her next fight booked, the contract is signed.  But I will work on setting up a tag team match soon."  Brenda helps Ashley back to the dressing room.  The crowd cheers the new champion as Amanda's boyfriend carries her back to the locker room, followed by the security guard carrying Sarah.

The End.

Please send any comments or suggestions to: wrestlingstuff2003@yahoo.com