News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Throw Back Thursday Polls

• 15 Replies

Offline Heatherfights

Throw Back Thursday Polls
« on: May 15, 2019, 09:01:22 PM »
Hello all and hope everyone is doing well, I'm glad to be back, and seeing all the old rivals and maybe some new ones that could be a problem!! My question is this to all the great members on this site, what would you all think about having a Throw Back Thursday Poll, where we bring back maybe some older rivals and run a throw back poll pitting them against each other again, maybe to see if the outcome is the same as it was the Last time??? If there is an interest I would love to talk to some of the older members and even the new ones that maybe remember the older polls, there have been so many great rivalries and cyber poll fights on this site, if anyone remembers them give me a shout out on this thread of who you might want to see in a Throw Back Thursday Poll???

Offline Emmapins123

Re: Throw Back Thursday Polls
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:18:56 PM »
Fun idea! I will have to look back at some of the classics!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 09:19:54 PM »
I like the idea! There are a few polls I watched in my first year on this site that come into my mind if I see some members.

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 09:31:22 PM »
Sounds fun!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 12:40:18 AM »
Great idea.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 05:16:28 AM »
Hello all and hope everyone is doing well, I'm glad to be back, and seeing all the old rivals and maybe some new ones that could be a problem!! My question is this to all the great members on this site, what would you all think about having a Throw Back Thursday Poll, where we bring back maybe some older rivals and run a throw back poll pitting them against each other again, maybe to see if the outcome is the same as it was the Last time??? If there is an interest I would love to talk to some of the older members and even the new ones that maybe remember the older polls, there have been so many great rivalries and cyber poll fights on this site, if anyone remembers them give me a shout out on this thread of who you might want to see in a Throw Back Thursday Poll???

Great idea!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 01:12:40 PM »
This is a great concept. It brings back memories. :)

It might also rejuvenate a few old members that aren't as active as they used to be. I can think of a few lovely ladies on this board that I haven't seen in a poll fight in a while.

Offline Nicola T

• Uk
    • chatzy nhb fights
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 08:18:35 PM »
I love the idea, as over the years that I have been on here, I have seen and followed some interesting poll fights like Erin Vs Kelsey in a cat fight, Busty Zara Vs Holly Deacon and Zara again when she fought Rama are just a few that pops in to my head. I say let's do it
I like a good catfight, so if your up for a fight or challegne get in touch!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 10:20:13 PM »
I love the idea, as over the years that I have been on here, I have seen and followed some interesting poll fights like Erin Vs Kelsey in a cat fight, Busty Zara Vs Holly Deacon and Zara again when she fought Rama are just a few that pops in to my head. I say let's do it

You exactly mentioned two polls I also had in mind!

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 11:51:15 PM »
I don't have much to go on but sounds like a great idea. I would love to know if some veteran members could let us know about some of the best rivalries and polls here.

Offline Heatherfights

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 06:18:41 AM »
I love all the new members and the new polls, but let's not forget the old rivalries and polls that paved the way for all of us, including myself!!
Remember these
Jordan Craved vs LucyP
EwaS vs DeniseM
Leanne Crow vs RachelAldana
and I've had my share
My polls
Heatherfights vs Angie39
Heatherfights vs Methane
Heatherfights vs the other Heather
and who can forget my biggest rival
Karen80
Heatherfights vs Karen80
Karen80 vs Heatherfights
Please post some of the other amazing throwback Thursday poll rivalries!!
Thanks for all the positive votes!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 04:53:17 PM »
I love all the new members and the new polls, but let's not forget the old rivalries and polls that paved the way for all of us, including myself!!
Remember these
Jordan Craved vs LucyP
EwaS vs DeniseM
Leanne Crow vs RachelAldana
and I've had my share
My polls
Heatherfights vs Angie39
Heatherfights vs Methane
Heatherfights vs the other Heather
and who can forget my biggest rival
Karen80
Heatherfights vs Karen80
Karen80 vs Heatherfights
Please post some of the other amazing throwback Thursday poll rivalries!!
Thanks for all the positive votes!!
I wish someone who had these stories would repost them all. They were so hot! I miss them.

Offline GinaCats

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2019, 07:33:54 PM »
I agree, who would be able to help with some or a lot of these older polls to be reposted and voted on again

Offline Heatherfights

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2019, 08:28:19 PM »
I pulled out some of the old comparison poll pictures from my poll battles with that bitch Karen80!! Here are just a couple!! Karen80(cxnt) vs Heatherfights

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2019, 01:22:36 PM »
Damn. Two hot blondes. Great poll back in the day.