News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Any girls brave enough to take me on?

• 13 Replies

Offline AmazonMara

Any girls brave enough to take me on?
« on: July 04, 2016, 07:59:05 AM »
Hi I'm new here - kind of - this seems to be where challenges are made.

I read a lot of trash talk around here well let's see which of you has the guts to take me on :)

I accept all female challengers, any age or size. I'm capable of fighting you in almost any type of match.

Who knows maybe you can make yourself a legend and defeat me? Or more likely I'll crush you ;)

Mara.

itbemeamy

Re: Any girls brave enough to take me on?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 12:19:41 PM »
Mara im about your age 20yo but nowhete near your size. However im willing to take you on and show you an average girl can beat you. Check out my fcf profile and let me know if your intetested.

Amy

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 09:43:25 PM »
I don't care how big you are, I have taken on big girls.  I am only 5'4"115 lbs but would gladly face you pro style. 

Offline AmazonMara

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 02:40:10 AM »
I don't care how big you are, I have taken on big girls.  I am only 5'4"115 lbs but would gladly face you pro style. 

I'll crush you one on one without breaking a sweat lol. But if you want to be destroyed then step up.

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 02:28:11 AM »
Amazon Mara and Carmen, make it happen.  Carmen needs to wear that sexy leather outfit in her picture.   The Amazon completely ragdolls Carmen as Carmen sobs and begs for mercy.  Amazon gives Carmen no mercy and throws Carmen out into the crowd where I am sitting.  Amazon throws Carmen back into the ring for part 2 of the squash.  Carmen has no idea what she is getting into and when she sees the size difference between her and Amazon she will probably wet her tight leather pants.  Amazon completely destroys Carmen, strips her first of her tight leather pants, then her bra top and netting.  Lots of wedgies to Carmen's thong before that is stripped from her so she is naked.  Choke slam and powerbomb then a tombstone before amazon splashes the sexy destroyed Latina.   Amazon asks for a 20 count with no problem.  They bring out a spatula to scrape the flattened Latina off of the mat and haul her off on a stretcher. 

Then Carmen's weak sexy Cuban friend Eva foolishly challenges the Amazon next

Offline AmazonMara

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
I'm back and the challenge is open once more.

3 have tried so far. 3 have failed and became my little pets :)

Offline blondiecatfight

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 04:34:02 PM »
I would be more than glad to trash you honey smirking

maryfighter

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 05:54:32 PM »
i have no fear of you, i challenge you

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »
I'll play
Trillian jessicafights

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 07:32:19 PM »
Be more than glad to take you on honey

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 03:11:50 PM »
I'll challenge you
Trillian jessicafights

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 09:28:52 PM »

I read a lot of trash talk around here well let's see which of you has the guts to take me on :)

I accept all female challengers, any age or size. I'm capable of fighting you in almost any type of match.

Who knows maybe you can make yourself a legend and defeat me? Or more likely I'll crush you ;)

Mara.
Brave enough?  Laughing.. what makes you think you are so tuff?
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Cali_Leigh

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 08:02:30 AM »

Mara.

6"8? I'm 5"10 I will be glad to knock you down a couple notches

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 12:08:46 PM »

Mara.

What you fail to realize is that someone who is very quick, ruthless, and very good with their fists will systematically tear your BIG ASS to ribbons! 

Read some of my chat fights I have documented on my profile!  I specialize in total domination of women near or over six feet.  I will pound those big titties flat as I destroy you!  The after I have you sobbing and beaten, I will introduce you to the joys of eating chocolate!  ;) 
Be sure to read my matches with Tantalizing Tami!  She is now terrified to face me again after two such beatings! 

I hope to hear from you dear! 

Simone
AKA; PythonLegs
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)