News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

More info on Catfighters

• 0 Replies

Offline b3b392

More info on Catfighters
« on: May 24, 2019, 01:51:29 PM »
Been really enjoying the catfight work of a girl going by the name of Peyton on APL's site. She also used to go by the name of Anya there and fought once with Suitefights under the name of Tara.

This got me wondering if she does any other stuff online, or if she has any social media accounts that are public. It seems unlikely that the catfights are all that she does as most fighters, who work for the companies that she has, usually have their hands in one or two more fetish pies, so to speak. If there are I would like to help support her.

Should also point out that I'm not interested in invading her privacy in any way, only interested in finding out what else she has going on in a public capacity.

Would greatly appreciate any info that you guys might have that my googling has failed to turn up.

Would also be interested to know if there are any other fighters out there that you guys would like to know a little more about

Thanks