News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Genesis_booty vs Sarah

• 23 Replies

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
Re: Genesis_booty vs Sarah
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2019, 10:12:50 PM »
Better than both of you! Lol

No way babe, but i can see me and Sarah double team against you to annihilate you sexually ^^. That would end your little trash talk!
Mind if I find a partner too? ;)
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 10:24:55 PM »

No way babe, but i can see me and Sarah double team against you to annihilate you sexually ^^. That would end your little trash talk!

Not at all! Not sure if Sarah would like to team up with me after I humiliate her in public though ;)

Offline Nadia Khan

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 10:33:52 PM »

Not at all! Not sure if Sarah would like to team up with me after I humiliate her in public though ;)
I'll tag with you... or maybe Alicia...?

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2019, 11:36:34 PM »

I'll tag with you... or maybe Alicia...?
I would not mind partnering with you, Nadia! Lets kick some asses!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline falcon17

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 06:39:36 PM »
Voted for Sarah she's hot

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 08:39:24 PM »
Trying to make you fall when I suddenly feel your hand on the side of my thight. This is not sensulal at all, I think to myself feeling your fingers curl up and dig into my skin and deep down into the muscle tissue of my toned legs! "You nasty ... pale..." snarl in your face feeling the grip over my leg only tigtens and then I notice your other arm moving up towards me. "Get off and lay down where I want you!" both arms grabbing yours when it's still away from my neck and we begin to struggle, grinding more and more, tummy to tummy, hips on hips and chest to chest! Look down in between our bodies to check how my girls are doing against yours when you suddenly shift your body, causing both of us fall down over the bed on our booties! However we still remain tangled with legs crossed, and our bodies touching all over. MMMhhhmmm... gasp since it feels really well now when my pussy presses into yours! But it won't last forever, since I have ambitions regarding your sexy body! "Told you, you are my toy! I will subdue you!" hoo quietly, almost whispering while grabbing your hair with one hand and shoving my forearm against your upper chest! My whole body leans into you to force you down where I can do a split in between your legs to show off my booty for spectators and press my pussy into yours using as much of my weight as possible! "You want to go pussy to pussy? Really?"

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 09:00:34 PM »
Sit on you, legs in split open wide while I ride your wet pussy but it works both way and I get extremly aroused too. I keep myself on top though, with both hands rsqueezing your hard boobs when you suddenly prove your strenght sitting up and bringing both of us back to our booties on the bed. "Ohhhhhh" let out a moan and my head thrusts back while you speed up tribbing. I'm soo wet right now.... reach behind me placing both my hands over the matterace for support... our eyes meet again, eyes narrowed as I'm struggling to withstand the pussy to pussy attack! "Ohhhh you nasty skank..." growl and thrust my whole body into you, wrapping both hands around your chest until my wrists lock over your back for a sexy hug. "I will use my strenght to squeeze the juice out of you" hoo to your ear and begin to suck, lick and kiss on your neck and ear. Boobs to boobs, belly to belly I begin thrusting my hips into yours, attacking your clit with mine. Our juices begin to flow....  "Just cum for me and shut up" hoo in your ear tightening my hug, feeling how our breasts flatten in between our bodies!

Offline AaronKaylor

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2019, 11:13:13 AM »
My bet is on Sarah.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2019, 05:19:04 PM »
Finally I choosed to vote for Sarah.