News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

17. G.L.O.W. X - Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling X Rated

• 1 Replies

Offline Donnadoes

17. G.L.O.W. X - Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling X Rated
« on: May 20, 2019, 08:21:56 PM »
G.L.O.W. X - Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling X Rated

Joanna Queens vs. A Mystery Opponent

"Can I have everybody's attention? CAN I HAVE EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION, PLEASE?" Joanna Queens shouted into the microphone she carried in one hand with a black briefcase in the other before she was even halfway to the ring.

A steady chorus of boos started up from the crowd but that didn't stop her. "I AM JOANNA QUEENS & I AM CEO OF BBW INC - BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN INCORPORATED!"

Walking down the aisle to the ring, she wore a dark blue business suit with a lighter blue collared shirt underneath unbuttoned low in front to show off her huge breasts barely covered. With long brown hair straight down her shoulders & back, she adjusted her thick rimmed eye glasses with one hand. Staring from behind them with disdain at the jeering crowd.

"YOU MINIMUM WAGE MONKEY PEOPLE ARE AS PATHETIC AS MY SUPPOSED 'EMPLOYERS' HERE AT GLOW X WHO CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT I HAVE DOMINATED IN THIS RING, WEEK AFTER WEEK! SO WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY BOOK ME IN THIS MATCH TONIGHT AGAINST A MYSTERY OPPONENT OF THEIR CHOOSING."

The crowd booed even louder now as the big woman walked up the black steel steps & slid through the ropes into the ring. At 5'9 around 175lbs she was an imposing yet sexy figure with a curvey 30K 34 35 figure.

"WELL, GUESS WHAT DARLINGS" She continued to rant loudly with her British accent into the mic after she entered the squared circle. "YOU PUT ME AGAINST WHOEVER YOU WANT TONIGHT! I WILL BEAT HER ASS & PUT HER IN HER PLACE, UNDER ME! JUST LIKE THE LOWLY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BELONGS UNDER THE COMMON WEALTH HEEL OF MY BELOVED HOMELAND OF BRITIAN AND THE UNITED KINGDOM! GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!"

Boos & jeers erupted as the mostly American audience voiced their displeasure loudly. Joanna Queens marched around the ring, yelling & pointing a finger at the crowd.

"HELLO EVERYONE, JOANNIE SMILES HERE WITH MY COLLEAGUE JENNI 'THE BODY' VENTRESS, LIVE AT THE GLOW X ARENA! AS JOANNA QUEENS FINISHES ADDRESSING THIS LIVE AUDIENCE TONIGHT!"

"THAT'S RIGHT, JOANNIE! AND ALL THESE PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT UP & SHOW THE PROPER RESPECT TO MISS QUEENS! BOOING A WOMAN OF HER POSITION & STATURE LIKE THIS! THIS IS EMBARRASSING, JOANNIE SMILES!"

"WELL, INDEED, THEY DON'T LIKE HER! BUT THE BIG QUESTION ON EVERYBODY'S MINDS TONIGHT, WHO IS THE SPECIAL MYSTERY OPPONENT FOR THE CEO OF BBW INCORPORATED?"

"I THINK WE'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT, JOANNIE!"

The lights went out, silencing the jeering crowd. The entrance ramp flooded with red, white & blue spotlights as the opening guitar chords for Money For Nothing by Dire Straits sounded loud over the PA speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDgihVDEko

Wearing her glittery red, white & blue cape with sparkling white stars across the back, Donna Liberty stepped through the curtains & stood on the entrance ramp. The crowd popped loud, continuing to cheer as she spun around to show off her American colors & outfit.

"AND INTRODUCING TONIGHT'S SPECIAL MYSTERY OPPONENT! FROM THE GOOD OLD USA, SHE STANDS 5'7 WEIGHING IN AT 135LBS. SHE IS DONNA LIBERTY! THE PATRIOT BELLE!"

Smiling, Donna waved to the crowd. Blowing them kisses with a wink. They erupted into cheers for her & she made her way down the aisle to the ring. Her music blaring but the sound of the ovation from the audience almost as loud.

"IT'S DONNA! DONNA LIBERTY, THE PATRIOT BELLE IS THE MYSTERY OPPONENT TONIGHT! AND THE PEOPLE LOVE IT, JENNI VENTRESS!"

"LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE CHEERING, JOANNIE SMILES! I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF SPEAK!"

Joanna paced impatiently in her business suit & eye glasses. Dropping her briefcase in the corner. Trying to block out the loud cheers by covering her ears with both hands as Donna entered the ring.

The redhead raised both hands high so her sparkling red, white & blue colored cape flowed wide down her arms & back. People were on their feet in the audience, screaming & cheering for the Patriot Belle as loud as they could.

When the lights came back on, Joanna was peeling her dark blue slacks off her thick thighs & calves. Then she pulled off her blue suit jacket, finishing by unbuttoning the front of her lighter blue collared shirt. Stripping down to a black thong bikini that her big, busty body literally oozed out of.

Everyone watched, admiring the big woman because she was hot. But the crowd still booed her openly.

Meanwhile, they cheered loudly as Donna dropped her long, flowing cape. Revealing a thong bikini of her own, it's top half blue with white stars & the other half red & white stripes matching the thong. Her DD's weren't as big as Joanna's but looked just as good in their US colors. 

Patriot Belle waved to the audience, turning her back on 'the Queen' who snuck up behind the redhead before the opening bell even rang. Raising both hands high, joined together in a single fist, she ran straight at Donna. Trying for the sneak attack early.

But she missed as Liberty side stepped out of the way so Joanna hit the corner instead. As she turned around, Donna was there to meet her with a pair of hard forearm shots to the side of the brunette's head & face. Staggering her to the loud approval of the cheering crowd.

"JOANNA QUEENS TRIES TO ATTACK THE PATRIOT BELLE FROM BEHIND! BUT BELLE SEES IT COMING!"

"AND NOW IT'S THE QUEEN WHOSE ON THE DEFENSIVE, JOANNIE SMILES! WHAT A CHEAP SHOT!"

Latching onto the big woman's wrist & elbow, Donna tried to whip Queens across the ring. But she reversed it, sending the redhead into the far corner instead.

Just managing to twist around at the last second, Patriot Belle's big boobs bounced in her bikini top as her back hit the buckles in the corner hard. The impact sent her staggering straight into Joanna who picked her up in her arms, as if going for a body slam. But paraded her around the ring in both arms instead.

"QUEENS REVERSING THE IRISH WHIP, SENDING DONNA INTO THE CORNER INSTEAD. LIFTING HER UP!"

"WHAT'S SHE GOING TO DO WITH HER NOW, JOANNIE SMILES?"   

Suddenly Joanna dropped Donna straight across her bent, out stretched knee & thigh with a vicious back breaker that folded the redhead's spine painfully, making her scream in agony. "AAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGHH!!"

Rolling off her opponent's thigh, Belle flopped face first to the mat with a grunt. Lying on the mat in a heap, clutching the small of her back in one as she rolled onto her side.

"A BRUTAL BACK BREAKER THAT ALMOST FOLDS THE PATRIOT BELLE IN HALF!"

Joanna Queens seemed to soak in the loud jeers & boos of the crowd as she gave them a double bicep pose. Laughing with disdain. She picked Donna up by her red hair but Liberty slammed a pair of fists into Queens's big belly. Staggering her.

Dropping into the far ropes, Donna rebounded off of them to come racing back at Joanna but got floored by a clothesline the brunette slammed across her chest.

The redhead flopping to the mat with a grunt "UUUUUUHHNNN!"

The crowd booed loudly again. Joanna roared back at them with disgust. The Patriot Belle on her back, blinking up at the bright lights above shining down bright & hot. 

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE, JOANNIE SMILES? DON'T THEY KNOW A WORLD CLASS ATHELETE LIKE THE QUEEN WHEN THEY SEE ONE?"

"THE PEOPLE EXPRESSING THEIR DISDAIN FOR JOANNA QUEENS AFTER SHE DRIVES DONNA LIBERTY TO THE MAT!"

Walking up to her fallen foe, Queens suddenly dropped a big elbow but missed as Donna rolled out of the way. Joanna came crashing down, hitting hard mat instead of a body with a groan.

Liberty pushed up to her hands & knees then tackled her opponent as she slowly got up too. They dropped to the mat, rolling across it in a tangle of arms & legs. Going right under the ropes, dropping outside the ring to the arena floor.

"WHAT THE? QUEENS MISSES WITH THE ELBOW & NOW THEY'RE ON THE ARENA FLOOR!"

"WAIT! WHO'S THAT COMING TO THE RING?"

The crowd let out a loud roar at the familiar sight. A big, busty blonde wearing a tight black skirt & red top lumbered down the aisle to the ring. It was the other half of BBW INC, Barbara Bauer.

"WHOA! BIG BARBARA BAUER IS HERE!"

"THIS CAN'T BE GOOD FOR DONNA LIBERTY, JOANNIE SMILES!"

Going straight to Joanna Queens, Bauer helped her partner back to her feet. Both of them eyeing Donna as she carefully backed away from the two big women advancing on her.

Suddenly to everyone's surprise The Blonde Gangster Girl Jasmine, of all people, came racing through the curtain & down the ramp. If her red, white & blue backwards baseball cap & matching bikini didn't tell the crowd whose side she was on, it was obvious once she ran straight at Barbara. Nailing the big blonde with a hard shot to the head followed by several more.

"WAIT! IT'S JASMINE PUNISHING!"

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE, JOANNIE SMILES?"

"IT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S HERE TO EVEN UP THE ODDS! SHE'S ATTACKING BARBARA BAUER!"

Donna & Joanna went straight after each other too, exchanging fist & forearm shots. The confused referee stood inside the ring, issuing the standard 10 count as a warning. But the bedlam on the arena floor continued.

Jasmine backed up Barbara with a knee to the blonde's big belly that sent her staggering back, clutching her gut. Grabbing her arm, the Gangster whipped Bauer into the steel stairs outside one corner of the ring. She hit with a loud metal CRASH sound, landing in a heap as the steps split apart then spilled across the arena floor.

"THIS IS CHAOS! THE REFEREE LOSING COMPLETE CONTROL!"

Meanwhile Donna & Joanna continued to pound each other as the ref reached the 7.. 8.. 9.. 10 count! Waving both arms high he called for the bell. DING DING DING! Shaking his head, he said something to the announcer at ringside.

"LADIES & GENTLEMEN, THE OFFICIAL HAS DECLARED THIS CONTEST A DOUBLE COUNT OUT! BOTH WOMEN HAVE BEEN COUNTED OUT! THERE IS NO WINNER."
Loud boos & jeers resounded loudly from the crowd when they heard the referee's decision over the PA.

Reaching up, Queens raked Donna's eyes. Then staggering over to her partner, she helped Barbara back up to her feet. Both big women backing up the entrance ramp as several referees jumped between them & their adversaries.

The Patriot Belle & Blonde Gangster Girl stood side by side, still trying to get at BBW INC. But blocked by the cluster of officials between them.

"THE REFEREE DECLARES THIS A NO CONTEST AFTER A DOUBLE COUNT OUT! THE PEOPLE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS, JENNI 'THE BODY' VENTRESS!"

"THAT'S RIGHT, JOANNIE SMILES! AND I DON'T BLAME THEM ONE BIT! BUT I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS FAR FROM OVER!"

"INDEED! THIS IS JOANNIE SMILES WITH MY COLLEGUE JENNI VENTRESS SAYING GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR MORE GLOW X!"

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: 17. G.L.O.W. X - Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling X Rated
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 01:21:13 PM »
Really enjoy your series, hope you can continue it. I'm excited to see what happens to Donna..