News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Michelle and Tiffany...office catfights!

• 1 Replies

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
Michelle and Tiffany...office catfights!
« on: January 23, 2020, 04:21:36 PM »
Michelle is a busty Asian girl while Tiffany is a tall busty African American. Both women are in their late 20s, and more than a handful with Michelle a C or D cup and Tiffany a D or DD. The issue between them is that Tiffany feels that Michelle got their mutual friend Christine into a fight under false pretenses. Christine was smaller and inexperienced and just thought she and Michelle were working out. Like Michelle, Tiffany is experienced and looking to exact some revenge for her friend.

The women meet in the ladies room at the company all three work at.

"I heard what you did to Christine", Tiffany says when they are alone at the sinks.

"What?  She wanted to fight, and we fought.", Michelle replied.

"Well, since you were so obliging, I hope you will do the same for me, as I want to fight you.", Said Tiffany

"Isn't there somewhat of a size difference between us?", Michelle responded.

"That didn't seem to bother you when you talked Christine into "working out: with you", Tiffany hissed back.

"She's a big girl...she knew what she was getting into.", replied Michelle

"Well than, how bout you don't worry about size, and just agree to fight me...unless you are afraid I'll beat you worse than you beat Christine.", replied Tiffany.

Just then, the door opened and two older women came into the ladies room.  Tiffany's parting shot to Michelle was, "If you got the balls, come by my desk at 5" and they both left the ladies room and headed their own way.

At 5, Michelle showed up at Tiffany's desk. "so, what did you have in mind?", she asked.

"How bought my apartment?  It's 10 minutes from here an it will just be the two of us", said Tiffany.

"See you there", was all the replay Michelle gave.

Tiffany had just taken off her coat when the door bell rang and she let Michelle in.  The two women moved some furniture in the living room and when they were satisfied with the space, Michelle turned to Tiffany, "Bras and panties?"

"Fine with me", Tiffany replied.

Michelle kicked off her 3 inch heels (in reality Michelle was about 5 foot 4 while Tiffany came in at just under 5/9), reached behind her to unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor.  Michelle was wearing a light green demi bra and matching thong and you could see the strength in her arms and well shipped legs.

Meanwhile, Tiffany was pulling her sweather over her head and slipping out of her jeans.  Tiffany was wearing a black lacy bra and marching black lace panties. 

Both women faced off against each other and Tiffany showing her longer reach than her shorter opponent, slapped Michelle as hard as she could across her face.  Tiffany looked very smug until Michelle charged her.  She caught her shoulder just under the larger woman's chest and slammed her into a nearby wall.  Michelle followed that up with 2 well placed punches to Tiff's lover belly and then grabbed her by the arm and flipped her to the floor.  The Asian beauty then stood over her rival and landed knees first into Tiffany's large chest!  The black girl immediately got herself in a ball to protect any other body parts. 

Michelle kicked Tiffany in the ass and said, "Come on bitch...you're not going to make it that easy to beat you, are you?"

With that Michelle stood back and waited for her opponent to get back to her feet.  This time the women hooked up in a classic hand grabbing test of strength.  Tiffany definitely had the size and weight and you'd think that would have easily over powered her smaller opponent, but this is when the effect of Michelle working out came into play.  You could easily see the strength in the smaller fighters legs and arms, as her muscles stood out as she strained against her large opponent.  As the arms came down to their sides however, Tiffany was able to pull the smaller fighter into her and burry Michelle's face in her cleavage going for a standing tit smother.  Michelle struggled for a minute of so, before she was able to repeatedly knee Tiffany between the legs, taking the fight out of the bigger black woman, and dropping her to her knees  Now Michelle grabbed Tiffany by the air, pulled her up to her knees and proceeded to knee Tiffany's ample chest repeatedly.

After 2 knees too each off Tiffany's boobs, Michelle let the bigger fighter slump to the floor.  She walked around the room, never taking her eyes off her fallen foe, ready to continue the punishment.  She moved in, again grabbed Tiffany by the hair, and pulled her to her knees.  But this time, as she got the black beauty almost to her knees, Tiffany sent a right uppercut just between Michelle's legs, connecting with a perfect pussy punch, and dropped the Asian girl to her knees grabbing her crotch!

Now it was Tiffany's turn to get to her feet, fill her lungs with some deep breaths, trying to will away the pain Michelle's knees to her tits has created.  Without warning she grabbed Michelle by the hair and proceeded to repay the bosom bashing Michelle had dished her, and kneed her foe 3 times in each of her tits.  Michelle grunted as each of Tiffany's knees made contact and you could tell that between the pussy punch and the knees to her tits, Michelle was just about spent.  After the 6th knee to her tits, Tiffany let Michelle slump to the floor again.  This time she got behind the smaller fighter, grabbed her hair, and turned her body towards a book case on the far wall.  This time, Tiffany held Michelle up with her knees and then reached around, grabbed her bra under each of the cups, whipped it up and off, and wrapped to around Michelle's kneck.  Then she started choking the Asian girl with her own bra!  Michelle grabbed uselessly at the bra material as Tiffany kept just enough pressure on it to keep her where she wanted her while slightly cutting off her air.  Then she used it as a vehicle to shake the Asian girl around and seemed to enjoy making Michelle's large breasts bounce to some unheard music.

After a couple of minutes of playing with Michelle, Tiffany let go of the bra and let Michelle slump to the floor again.  Then she roughly with her foot pushed Michelle down on her back, and proceeded to flop down on Michelle's belly. Tiffany made sure she had Michelle's arms trapper under her knees, and then reached down and whipped her own bra off, exposing her large breasts.  She lowered her Double Ds over Michelle's face and proceeded to end her fight with the Asian beauty with a perfectly executed tit smother!

When Michelle stopped moving, Tiffany got off her and headed to the shower.  By the time she was done and came back into the room, Michelle and all her clothes were gone.  Thant's when Tiffany went to the bookcase and retrieved a Go Pro camera that she'd hidden there before Michelle arrived.  She took the card out of the camera and inserted it in her computer and when it was downloaded isolated the section where she'd choked Michelle with  her bra and made her tits dance.

"I'm sure Christine will enjoy this present", Tiffany said out loud as she emailed her friend who was the reason for this fight with Michelle in the first place! 

The next day at work, Michelle came up to Tiffany's desk in the morning and said, "Do your boobs hurt as much as mine do this morning?"

"A little tough getting a bra on I will admit", Tiffany replied

"Good fight Tiffany...really impressive." said Michelle, "but you owe me a rematch"

"I think we can arrange that", replied Tiffany

The Michelle/Tiffany fights are not over.  Perhaps next time the smaller Asian girl will over power the bigger African American challenger.  Time will tell!

Offline master

• God Member
Re: Michelle and Tiffany...office catfights!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 10:22:56 PM »
Fantastic.  A very creative description with a nice smother finish. Looking forward to the next one.