News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Meghan vs Cara, "She wanted to fight you, ya know!"

• 34 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Meghan vs Cara, "She wanted to fight you, ya know!"
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 07:26:38 PM »
ROUND TWO--THE FISTFIGHT

Butterface and I regain our footing, squaring up and breathing heavily, exhausted from our intense catfight.  Our midsections look vaguely ridiculous, stained and coated with dirt and grass from the accident I had on the ground.  I want to begin the fistfight, but also want to buy time to regain my wind.  I'm curious what my enemy's name is.

> My name is Meghan.  What's yours?

> I know your name.

> How?

> I asked at the gym.

> Are you a staker?

> I wanted to make sure you weren't a psycho.  I forgot to ask if can control your bladder.

> I said I needed a break.

> There's no breaks in fights.

> Then tell me your name and let's fight.

> Aubrey.  Now let's fight.  To a KO.

Aubrey and I close and start exchanging left jabs.  I'm reluctant to release a haymaker right hand out of fear that Aubrey is more experienced than me and has harder hands.  Or quicker.  Or both.

We are taking exclusively face shots and head shots, each going for the one-punch knockout.  I remember growing up in Kentucky and being told to opt for combos in a fistfight, but my mind is frozen and can't think of any.  I see Aubrey's dangling hair and just want to snatch it in my hands, but I remember that I barely eked out a contoversial draw in our catfight, and that fight form seems to be her specialty.  I'm faring better, so far, in this standup fightfight, and am less frustrated due to the greater freedom of movement.  As the thwack-thwack of flesh on flesh and bone on bone echoes thru the clearing, I am regaining both my sea legs but also my dignity.

> Like the feeling of that punch, sweetie?

> Oh, you call that a punch, bitch?

> Smart ass.

> White trash.

> Rich bitch.

Aubrey unleashes a righ that finds my jaw.  My knees turn to jelly and I'm on my back.

Aubrey mounts me.  Her knees pin my arms.

> I'm going to pee on you, white trash.

My body can see Aubrey removing her shorts, but I can't resist, as her elbows press on my pinned arms.  I try to kick her with my knees, but her mount on me is too far up my pinned body, almost a full face sit.

My leg motion sets the two of us back and forth in a rocking motion.

I wait for the familiar hot moist sensation of warm pee, dreading thd humiliation.

I wait.

And wait.

Still nothing.

I wait some more.

I hear the unmistakable groaning of sexual arousal in Aubrey.  I can tell she's cumming on my face.  I would be horrified, but was prepared for something worse.

Aubrey's orgasm is loud, long, and deep.  She grinds in round circular motions on my sore jaw and dry mouth.  I want her to finish.  She takes over a minute to do so, but finally does.

I push Aubrey off.

> You sick bitch.

I cock my right fist and, with the two of us on our knees, I throw three right crosses at her jaw.  Aubrey attempts to retaliate, but her movements are too slow.  I connect flush on her left cheek bone.

> Want more, bitch?

> You win, Meghan.

I'm angry at Aubrey.  I want to do more to her.

But I want to get in a shower more.  I run to my car.  I drive home much too quickly.

I climb in the shower.  I get clean.  I climb naked into bed.

I call Eli.

"Can you come home right away?"

I fall asleep.  When I wake up, he and I are side-by-side-69ing.

We finish.

> What happened to your face, babe?  And your back?  You're all scratched up.

> Catfight.  You should see the other girl.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 03:38:16 AM »
AN EVENTFUL THERAPY SESSION

I count the days until my next therapy session.  After an endless wait, it finally arrives.

> Hello, Meghan, what's nes with y....

> I had my first fight.  My first two fights, actually.

> Goodness.  You and Cara, I assume?

> No, ...  wait, what?? .... what's with your obsession with her??

> I'm sorry.  I just ....  didn't realize .... you had other rivalries .... going on.

> I didn't ....  I don't .... it was a stranger .... from a workout.

> Fascinating .... you fought her in the gym? .... then afterwards?

> Am I telling this story, or are you?

> I'm sorry ... you're right .... this is just so ... unexpected.

> I admit, you're right there.  She just .... she challenged me in the gym .... a housewife-type .... about, I don't know, 8 years older than me ....

> Challenged you how?

> She met my eye .... and I met hers back .... and we just, like mouthed, 'Fuck you' at each other .... I didn't think anything would happen, like, literally ...  THAT DAY ....  but she wanted to.  We both wanted to ... and were free .... we didn't even shower or get changed .... we just drove to a ....  undisclosed location ....  and she wanted .... we both wanted ... a catfight .... then a fistfight .... so we, just, did it.  Right there.

> Tell me .... what she looked like .... please.

> Funny story there, actually ..... herd body was .... is .... amazing .... tight ... muscles, but not bodybuilder-like ...  awesome, full, curly, light brunette hair ....  just, her face, was, I don't know ... homely, I guess ...  you know how Howard Stern says 'Butterface-everything is nice but her face?'-- until she told me her name ...  Aubrey, by the way .... I was calling her 'Butterface' to myself.

> So, the fact that you were .... fighting this woman ..... was a sexual turnon to you?

> Ummm, not at first, but ....

> There's always a 'but'.

> ....but ..... well .... during the second fight .... the fistfight .... she knocked me down .... and, ok, this is a long story, I'm going to skip a part here .... she knocked me down, and sat on me .... and came on me.

> ......

> Hello?  This woman came on me.  During a fight.

> .....

> Why aren't you talking?

> Because .... don't you see? .... I asked if YOU were turned on.

> I .... well,  like I said .... it was exciting ....

> But ...  that isn't what I asked, now is it?

> I guess .... why .... how does this end up happening?

> How does ... what .... end up happening, Meghan?

> I have some big, exciting story to tell you ..... and .... we end up talking about ....me?

> I don't understand.

> That didn't come out right.

> I'd say not.

> .....

> .....

> Are you masturbating?

> What if I am?

> Well, I don't mind .... it's just ... isn't it .... unethical or something?

> Perhaps .... if it bothers you .... does it, Meghan?  Does my masturbating bother you? 

> Not if ...

> Not if, what?  Meghan?

> Not if you're masturbating to the thought of me ....  catfighting.

> I am.  But you already knew that, didn't you?

> I did.

> Meghan...  in my ... fantasy .... who are you catfighting with?

> Ummm .... not the gym lady, right?

> Right.

> And, not Jenna, right?

> Correct again .... then who?

> Ummmmm....

> Say her name ... please ... please ...

> Against Cara.... You're masturbating to me fighting Cara ....

> ....oooohhhhhhhhhh ...... oooohhhh ....   Mmmeeeggghhhannnn..... ohhhhh....

> ummm....

> Give me a minute.

> Yes, that's fine ..... it's, just ....

> Yes?

> Who won the fight?

> I don't know.  It hasn't happened. 

> ....

> Yet.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 01:48:50 PM »
PILLOWTALK WITH ELI

The 2-week wait until my next therapy session is going to be excruciating.  My therapist made an odd remark about the ethics of masturbating with me in the room--that it was problematic IF I had a problem with it.  She was pushing the issue off onto me.

So, ..... did I object?

I didn't.  Under ordinary circumstances, I wouldn't be thrilled with another woman masturbating in front of me.

But this was different.  This was exciting.  She was masturbating to fantasies of me fighting another woman.  This on the heels of Aubrey getting herself off after knocking me down in a fistfight.

A new world was opening up to me.  I had the power to arouse women sexually just by being in a fight.  This power was thrilling, both in a non-sexual way and in a sexual way as well.  It made me want to have oral sex constantly with Eli.  I came over and over everytime he licked me.

He wasn't able to keep up.  It wasn't him, though-- it was me.  I was insatiable.  I just wanted more .... and more .....  and more.

But I didn't want to scare him off.  So one day in bed, I gave him a break, and we talked in each others' arms.

> That girl Cara.  Why does she hang out here so often?

> Good question.  I don't think shd has a lot of other friends.

> Friends besides who??

> Well, you and me, Meg.

> I'm not her friend.

> Well, ok ....  you know what I mean.  You and I are a couple .... so she's friends with me, and is trying to be friends with YOU .... too.

> But she's never reached out to me ....  individually .... to try to do anything with me.

> Oh ...   she hasn't??  .... I guess I just assumed ...

> Don't assume, Eli.  Are you sure she's not just lurking .... waiting for trouble between you and me?

> I dunno .... do girls do that.

> Bad girls do, Eli .... you need to watch out for her.  There's nothing between you and her I should know about, is there.

> Meg, Cara isn't my type.  You are.

> How so?

> Well, to start, the sex is better between you and me.

> YOU'VE HAD SEX WITH HER???

> Babe, I never said I didn't...  [I realize I'm probing too abruptly and don't want Eli to shut down on me.  We talk so little as it is.  Plus, I don't want to be the pathetic, jealous girlfriend.]

> Ok, ok .... chill, babe .... this was all before you knew me, right?

> Of course, Meg.

> Ok, it's cool ....  BUT ...   the sex with her, it wasn't ....  satisfying?

> No, babe.  When Cara sucked me off, she didn't ... ummm ....

> Swallow?

> Right.  She practically gagged.

> She never got over that, huh?

> No.  We sorta ....  just stopped doing .... that.

> And did what instead?

> Hand jobs.  She would massage me, and ....  talk me off.  You know, call me sexy names.

> And then.... would you get her off??

> Yes.  I'd finger fuck her.  Whispering in her ear.

> Telling her what??

> Things which turned her on.

> Which was what?? ....  Eli?? ...answer me

> How she could kick other girls' butts in a catfight.  [My heart skips a beat.  I don't want Eli to know of my new obsession.  And that Cara may share it.]

> Cara fight?!?  [Whoops.  Dial it back, Meaghan.  Try and stay cool.]

> Not ... often.  But yes, she's been in fights.  But, Meg .... this was mostly fantasy stuff.  Her sizing up other women and wanting to know who would win in a fight.

> When she comes here ...  who do you think she's sizing up??

> Well .... she and I have never discussed this ....  but .... I assume ...  You.

> Because ...

> Because ...  she and I have been together .... and you and I are together.

> Eli .... who do you think would win a fight between Cara and me ....

> Honestly?

> YES.

> Honestly ...  her ...  Meaghan, Cara is vicious in fights.  I  ... I ... participated ... in her fantasy ... to keep her out of REAL fights.

> I'm no pushover, Eli.

> Meg .....  please don't fight Cara.  How did we end up talking about this??

> Eli .... I think I can take care of myself.

> I know you can, babe .... it's, just ..... this whole conversation was a mistake.

> Actually, it wasn't.

> So you agree??  You won't fight her??  Meg??  Promise me.

> I promise this conversstion wasn't a mistake.  Now, 69 me.

Thirty minutes later, Eli is in the shower, and I'm texting Cara.

> It's Meghan.  I think you and I need to talk.  Alone.  You free?

> I have the house to myself 3 to 7 this afternoon.  That enough time?

> Perfect.  See you then.  Can't wait, sweetie.

> Me neither, darlin'.  I'll be wearing something .... comfortable.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2019, 07:24:20 PM »
GIRLTALK WITH CARA

My hands shake all the way in my car ride to Cara's, the 7:00 end of the window when she's free in her house weighing on me.  Will that be enough time for us to settle things between us, for me to get her away from Eli once and for all.  I have jeans and a jean jacket, as I don't want her to be able to scratch me.  The scratches were the worst part of my fight against Aubrey from the gym, even worse then the right she planted on my jaw.

I park in the driveway of her home--must be her parents', it's so big but dated.  The lawn is completely untended, she must not help them care for it at all.

I walk up and ring the doorbell.  Why wasn't she looking out the window waiting for me to arrive?  Is she playing some sort of game with me?

Cara answers with her sundress, her dirty blonde hair braided and up.  Shit, I left my hair down.  In the catfight round of my fight with Aubrey, she yanked on my straight, exposed hair and torqued my neck torturously.  Cara is going to start with a major tactical advantage if we catfight.  I'm going to need to get her braids undone.  Was she really free before 3?  Did she lie about that to get her hair braided?  Shit, is she more experienced at this than I thought?  Or is she afraid of a fair fight with me.

She talks first, sneering.

Come in.  Welcome.

Charmed, I'm sure.

Let's sit on the couch.  Girltalk.

Delighted.  We put this off too long.

I agree.  I've wanted this chat for awhile now.

Oh?  Well, we're here now.  What did you want to tell me.

Eli and I aren't over.

Oh, but I think you here.  He has z girlfriend.  Me.

It won't last.

It will, but whether it does or not is none of your affair.

I'm not just a psycho ex, Meg, got it?  He and I have more than that.

He and I have quite a bit, and more everyday.  You  didn't satisfy him, Cara.  In bed.

You and he didn't talk about like that.

You sure?

Prove it.

Thrke swallowing thing, sweetie.  Guys need that.

You forced him to tell you that.

I don't force anything from him honey.  He gives it up to me.

This was a mistake talking.

Oh?  What should we have been doing instead?

What two women do.  When there's one man.

I'm game if you are.  Right here?  Right now?

It's why I invited you.

It's why I came.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2019, 09:10:00 PM »
THE FIGHT WITH CARA

Cara and I both move to stand up, but the tension between us is so thick that we perceive a threat from each others' slightest movements.  Before either of us are fully standing, we lunge for each others' hair, sink all 10 fingers in, and twist as if we are opening a jar of pasta sauce.  We then pull down with all the ferocity we can summon, our butts now returning to the sitting position they were in just seconds ago.  Cara thinks faster than me and begins kicking my knees and shins with the running shoes on her feet.  I move myself closer to prevent her from being able to wind up as she kicks me.  My nose is deep in her sandy blonde hair, and I smell the familiar Cara-scent which is embedded in Eli's pillows, sheets, blankets, clothes, couch, car, towels, and bathroom.  I hope that she smells and recognizes my scent as well. 

Cara's kicking tactic now successfully neutralized, we are stalemated on the couch, our faces pressed together.  We are frustrated, and snarl at each other like caged dogs.

I've wanted to fight you since I first saw you, bitch.

You knew where to find me.

I didn't know, ..... until.....

Until what, cxnt?

Until I told my therapist about you.

What do you see a therapist for, schizo?

You should try it.

I don't need advice from you.  Which is it, bitch?  Schizo or bipolar?

Neither.  And you sure know a lot about mental health.  Which are you?

Neither. 

Then what?

Obsessive compulsive.

Sex addict?  [Cara's breath and mine is slowing and getting deeper, almost sexual.  The scent of her from Eli's intimate areas is seductive, reminding me of sexual encounters with him.  Everything is rem8nding me of sex.]

Sometimes it shows itself that way.  Sometimes other way.

Drinking?  You're a sloppy drunk.

Don't piss me off, bitch.

Or what, you'll kick my ass?

Let me up and I'll show you.

Get up, sweetie.

I will.  You can tell your therapist where the black eyes came from.

Shows what you know.  I like talking to her about fighting.

Sick bitch.

And she likes hearing about it.

You're therapist is a she?

Jealous, Cara?

You and her masturbate to fight stories or something?

Tell me.  Tell me how jealous you are.

Make me.

I want to.

Then do it.  [Cara's mouth and mine have found each other between strands of tangled hair.  We use our noses to nudge a space for our tongues to flick at each other without interference from hair.  Cara tongue kisses exactly like Eli does.  Did he teach her, or did she teach him?]

Pull my hair harder, Meghan.

Why?

If we're going to kiss, I want it to be a fight.  Not a make-out session.

This IS a fight.

Then pull hard.  Hurt me.

Like this??

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 10:46:56 PM »
KISSING CARA

Cara forces a deep, long, passionate kiss on me, which shocks me with its aggressiveness and hunger.  I become insecure with the oral sex swallowing I've indulged in with Eli--what if Eli and Cara have less sex than Eli has with me just because Cara's kissing and make out skills are more intense and fulfilling to him than mine?  And to her, for that matter?  I reply with more passionate kissing, trying to give Cara the impression that, "This is how Eli and I make out." 

But we both know that it's not.  Cara pulls my hair from behind and forces my face into hers.  The sensation of her mouth into mine is invasive.  Her mouth forms a complete seal over mine, forcing upon me the unfamiliar sensation of breathing thru my nose.  I feel her teeth on my gums; I wonder how she gets her mouth so far into mine.

I crave the release of orgasm.  I get myself "over the top" by picturing my next session with my therapist, showing her how Cara kisses.  I picture us sitting on the therapist's couch, kissing intensely for the entire hour-long session.  I picture making my therapist cum with my kisses and my hairpulling.

Cara and I are both cumming, but in different manners.  I climax, get dry, get re-aroused, then cum again, making a full circuit from full to zero arousal.  Cara is everything Cosmo magazine says about multi-orgasmic girls--she stays in her frenzied state, gasping with pleasure in sustained waves.  Is she more sexually woke than me?  Is she better in bed than me?  Am I a prude?  Or sexually immature?  Does Eli notice?  Does Cara not need to try so hard in bed?

Will Cara even notice if I bitch her out?

>  I thought this was a fight, Cara.

> It is, bitch.  I'm cumming from hurting you.

> You're cumming from my kissing.

> Don't flatter yourself, country bumpkin.

> Your background is no better than mine.

> It's a different universe than yours, hun.  I'm a trust fund girl.

> A rich bitch?

> That's what jealous girls call us.

> Why are you slumming with Eli and me?

> Oh, sweetie, I'm not slumming with YOU.

> He left you for me ... HONEY.

> That's .... temporary.

> I liked it better when we weren't talking.

> Then stop.

Cara's mouth and mine resume their battle.  Cara is cumming less frequently, while my arousal is becoming less spontaneous.  Our eyes spend more time staring at each other.

It reminds me of the way Jenna and I used to stare at each other at basketball practice.

> I don't think you can fight for real.

> Nor, I, you.

> Prove it.

> Gladly.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2019, 03:17:25 AM »
WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON TODAY???

It's 5 days after my catfight with Cara.  My bruises and scratches are faded, but still visible.  Therapists are always on the lookout for scratches, to watch for signs on self-harm.  My therapists can tell that's not what mine are from.

> What are you working on today, Meghan? 

> I'm working on fucking you.

> That could cause me to lose my license.

> Wouldn't it be worth it?

> Isn't my keeping my license worth a lot?  To me?  To my patients?  To you?

> Why do therapists always answer questions with questions?

> Isn't it part of our charm?  Isn't it why you want to fuck us?

> I don't want yo fuck all of you.  Just you.

> And yet you fucked Cara?

> Not really.  We were fighting over a boy.

> Awful lot of fucking going on during that fight.  At least ... seems that way to me.

> I got you to make a statement.  Instead of asking a question.  Must be jealous af.

> Of what?  You and Cara?

> You tell me .... college girl.

> Is that was this is about?  Intellectual insecurity?  Jealousy, even?

> Fine.  You're better with the books.   I'm better in bed.  Push.

> Bullshit.

> Back at ya sweetie.

> I'd kick your ass in a fight.

> Bullshit.

> Try me.

> What about your license?

> I think we'rd beyond that point, Meg.

> Get me off.

> Make me.

My therapist and I lunge at each other, digging out nails into each others' hair.  I'm genuinely hurt my her not listening to my syory of my catfight with Cara.  This appointment is not at all what I was hoping for.

> Why do women always want to fight me?

> You were just born with a 'Kick Me' sign on your back, Meg.

> 'Kick me'  or 'Kiss me'?

> Which do you want, Meg?

> Which do you think? .... Doctor?

> Answering questions with questions, are we?

I answer my therapist's question with a kiss.

She answers with one of her own.

We kiss for the remaining session.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2019, 02:55:52 AM »
NEXT SESSION

My single-minded focus my next session is to get my therapist aroused.  I could tell her more about my recent catfight with my rival Cara.  But my therapist has never met or even seen Cara.  I need a better-suited opponent for my therapist to picture my against.

I come up with Jessica.  She was a girl roughly my age, late 20s at the most, who was inpatient the same time I was, and now is doing occupational therapy with the same therapist I'm seeing.  I bring up Jessica at the next session.

> Jessica and I were nose-to-nose the first night of inpatient.

> How so?

> Oh, you know.  Sizing each other up.  We were clearly the two most attractive females in the ward.

> Did tension ease as days went on? .... between you two?

> Yes and no.  We were still .... itching to know who the alpha was.  Which one do YOU think is, Doctor?

> If you have to ask who the alpha is, it's probably not you.  Do you agree with that principle, Meghan?

> Jessica doesn't ask?

> I can't disclose her conversations wiyh me, Meghan.  Those are private and protected.

> Can you disclose who you think would win a fight between her and me?

> So you two haven't fought yet?

> Answering a question with a question again?

> I can disclose my opinion.  A fight between you and Jessica could go either way.  It would be quite .... entertaining.

> Would it turn you on?

> Uncontrollably.

> Enough to .... put your license at risk?

> Quite possibly.

> Then I think we've made a breakthru.

> How so, Meghan?

> I see I've been remiss not to have fought her yet .... and then to tell you about the fight.

> Our session is almost over.

> That's ok.  I know what I need to do before the next one.

> That IS a breakthru.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2019, 04:54:23 PM »
NO, JESSICA, IT ISN'T

The Friday morning before my next Monday evening therapy session, I pick up the phone and call Jessica on a home phone she has listed.  While we were inpatient, I vaguely remember her saying that she works from home on Friday's.  The phone rings, and I hear her voice answer.

> Hello.

> Jessica??

> Who's asking.

> Still as chipper as you were in inpatient, Jess.

> I didn't realize being in patient was something to be chipper about.  Is this call to reminisce about ole times, Meg??

> No, Jessica, it isn't.

> Then what is it?  I'm busy.

> Too busy to fight me?

> Never too busy to fight YOU.  Thought you'd never ask.

> You coulda asked.

> I didn't know where to reach you, sweetie.

> B.S.  You didn't even try, hun.

> You don't know that.  But, anyways, where and when?  Oh, and no rules, I assume.

> Only rule is, don't cancel.

> I'm done work at 5.  Where at?

> Your place.  I know where it is.  It's in GPS.

> Good.

> Good.

That was easy.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2019, 07:51:32 PM »
NOW OR NEVER

I walk into my Monday night appointment with my therapist knowing that it'll either happen tonight, or it never will.  Either she'll be so turned on by my weekend catfight with Jessica that she'll tear my clothes off and have a physical encounter with me, or she and I will forever be just patient-doctor.

I gather my thoughts about the sexiest details of my showdown with Jessica.  My therapist can see right away that I was in an epic battle--my hair missing tufts in three or four places, my face is bruised, my neck and arms are scratched.  My therapist surveys my wounds.

> You should see the other girl.

> I will.  Jessica has an appointment with me Wednesday.

> She might not show.

> So .... you beat her that badly?

> You sound surprised.

> Jessica's a tough cookie.

> And I'm not??

> It's just .... well ..... streetfight?  catfight?  Don't leave me hanging here.

> Catfight ... almost exclusively.  It get better .....  we went in her bedroom closet .... walk-in, but not much room .... very tight, confined quarters .... we took or tops off ... and, sort of bearhugged together ....

> If she comes here Wednesday and tells me different, I'll be disappointed Meg .....

> This is all true .....

> Then how do you explain the missing hair? .... the face bruises ....

> The bearhug was just the beginning ...... we jostled around the closet .... enough room to bang around, but not enough to fall ...  we grabbed each others' hair, and we trying to push each others' faces into the slelving .... which was hard ... I know, because she got me a couple times.

> Sounds like she's fought in there before.

> It almost does, doesn't it.  Does that turn you on?  That I faced her down in there?

> A bit .....  were you scared?

> No .... not once we were fighting.

> So .... she was trying to slam your face into the shelving .... what were YOU trying to do to HER??

> I grabbed her breasts ... and twisted them.

> She must have hated that.

> She was screaming .... then just whimpering.

> And slamming you even harder??

> At first .... until she started getting weaker.

> Were you two .... saying anything to each other?

> Bitch.  Slut.  Psycho.  That last one is a low blow, but hey, it's a catfight.

> Did she end up giving?

> I got on top on her .... she wasn't flat on her back, we were just pressed against towels and clothes .... and I just kept twisting as hard as I could ..... and, yes, finally she did ....

> And she'll admit that Wednesday?

> Yes.

> Why so sure?  She's an almost pathological liar.

> Because I looked into her eye and told her I'm not letting go until she admitted I can have you.

> So she admitted it?

> Not at first....

> How much more twisting did it take?

> A lot more ... and ....

> Yes??

> And pinching ....

> Lots?

> Lots.

> She must really want me.

> Not bad enough.

> Because?

> Because she finally admitted it.... that I can have you.

> And she won't lie about this Wednesday??

> I'm pretty sure she won't.

> Good.  Because I only fuck winners.

> Then what are we waiting for?

The talking part of our appointment is over.  My therapist and I strip ourselves desperately, and come at each other with open mouths.  Our tongues plunge down each others' throats, our hands caressing each others' bare shoulders and backs.  We move from position to position in too-rapid succession, seaking to fulfill every fantasy we've had about each other for weeks in the 25 minutes remaining in our appointment.  Less than that if she is going to leave time to re-dress and re-groom before her next appointment.  We stop moving around so much, finger each others' pussies, and focus to our need to make each other cum as many times as possible in the time we have left. 

We succeed.  Because therapist-patient sex is the best sex there is.

Our time goes by too fast.  I realize now that it does every hour (or, 50 minutes).

I need to see my therapist outside the office?

Will it ever happen?

Will I ever even see her INside the office again?

Will Jessica lie to her Wednesday?

To be continued.....

Online kelllyclaws

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2019, 10:50:10 PM »
This story is getting really hot

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2019, 02:29:23 AM »
"YOU LIAR"

The Friday night after my Monday appointment-slash-sex with my therapist, and Jessica's Wednesday weekly appointment with my therapist, my female jealousy gets the better of me.

Neither my therapist nor Jessica contacts me all day Thursday nor all day Friday.  Not that there's any reason for either of them to.  Jessica is just a girl who I had a catfight with a week ago in her apartment.  Why would she contact me?  To fight again?  To gloat that my fight with her got her access to inside the pants of the woman, my therapist, who I've been crushing on for over six months?  Maybe Jessica not contacting me is a good thing; maybe she struck out with my therapist.

And my therapist obviously won't contact me.  Her kissing with me, and then more, oh, so much more, during our Monday appointment has already put her entire future at risk.  Her education, her license.  Creating digital evidence of what happened will only put her futher out on the limb she's mounted.

Mounted.  Mounting.  Oh, that word.  I wish she was mounting me now.  Me, naked on her couch, on all 4's.  Her, naked, climbing on top, doggie style, fingering me from behind.  Licking my spine.  Wrapping her arms around me and cupping my tits, fingering my nipples.  Whispering in my ears that she loves that I fight, that I win my fights.  That I love to think about fighting, that I love madturbating to it.  I masturbate tonight, Friday night on my bed, to the thought of my therapist and me on her couch, naked and talking about catfights.

I cum, but not hard enough.  Not hard enough to be fulfilled, but hard enough that I can't get going again.  No matter how hard I try.

I get frustrated.  It's Friday night, and I'm alone.  I should be married or at least engaged by now, but I'm not.   I should have stayed in Kentucky after school.  My rent would have been less, and I could have worked at Amazon for what I'm making here.  I'd have a retirement plan, benefits, and a life.  I wouldn't have met my therapist, but I would have never been in inpatient either. 

And now Jessica might be taking my therapist anyways.  Did Jessica and my therapist "do it" on Wednesday?  The not-knowing is excruciating.

So, of course, I text Jessica.

> Did you and her kiss?

> Me and who?

> Fuck you, you know who I mean.

> I'm straight.

> So am I, answer the damn question Jess.

> Pretty worried about two girls messin' around for a straight girl, dontchya think, Meg?

> So you "messed around" with her?  Even tho she only fucks winners??

> I've won LOTS of fights, sweetie.  LOTS of 'em.  Don't u forget it.

> You lost ur last one, babe.

> How would u know, Meg?  You weren't there.

> U got into another fight after Friday but before Wednesday??  U have problems.

> I also have ur bae.

> She would choose me over u, Jess.

> Oh, but sweetie, didn't she just do the opposite??

> I won't believe it till she tells me herself.

> I bet u want to hear every second, Meg.  To hear how real women fuck.

> I thought you said you were straight, Jess.

> I'm not doing it with her to get her; I'm doing it to keep her away from you.

> Why the concern??

> Because you're bipolar, Meg.  Worse than I've seen, at least in a woman.  I'd hate to see her blow her future on you.

> You liar.  You're doing it for the sex.

> That's just frosting, Meg.

> I see her next.  Monday.  How u gonna stop that??

> I probably can't.  But at least I know what I can control.  And what I can't.  Unlike you.

> I may be bipolar.  But you're psychotic.

> And pretty.  Don't forget pretty.

> Pfffft.

> That's not what your lover said.

> You're gross.

> And pretty.

> I won our fight, Jess.

> Our fight's not over.

> You would have been better off if it was.

> Meh .... not feelin' that, Meg.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2019, 05:38:55 AM »
NEXT APPOINTMENT

My next appointment with my therapist arrives on Monday.

The door isn't even closed for but seven seconds, and she and I are already tongue-kissing on the couch.  Our lips make loud smacking noises, which remind me of the skin-on-skin slapping noises of my catfight with Jessica.  My therapist and I both inhale as deeply as we can with our noses and our mouths, as we suck on each others' tongues.

We pause only to breathlessly exhale pillow talk to each other, our hands desperately grasping each others' hips.

<> Why do you fuck Jessica?

<> For the same reason you fight her.

<> What reason would that be, Doctor?

<> Don't get snooty with me.

<> How was I snooty?

<> You called me "Doctor".

<> I meant it in a good way.

<> Please don't call me that.

<> Why did you fuck Jessica, slut?

<> I like that better.

<> What's the answer??

<> I didn't plan it .....  It just happened.

<> Why did it happen.

<> Why??  Do you hate her??

<> I'm ..... competitive with her.

<> In what way?

<> Looks ....  and ....

<> Fighting??

<> Not so much.  I beat her in a fight.

<> But it was a close fight??

<> Not so much close, as ....

<> ....vicious???????? ......

<> You like the thought of me in a vicious fight??

<> ...if it was over me....

<> It wasn't totally over you ....  ok, maybe a little bit of it was ....

<> ......I'll take it ......

<> ....this kissing is so fucking hot

<> ..... I normally don't kiss like this ....

<> How do you normally kiss?

<> Less sucking .... quieter ....

<> Show me .....

My therapist and I slow down our make-out session.  We pull our tongues back into our own mouths.  Our lips circle and rub into each other.

<> I love kissing you .... however you do it.

<> I love kissing you, yoo, Meg.

Our fingers pass under each others' beltlines and begin probing.

<> Are you wet because of me, Meg?? Or because of Jess??

<> Aren't YOU the psychologist???...

<> I think it's jealousy ..... of Jessica.

<> Do I have anything to be jealous of???

<> I see her Wednesday.

My therapist's fingers are deep inside of me, bringing me to full orgasm.

Aaaaarrrrgggggggg
hHhhhnnnnmmmmmmmmnnnnnn
Eeeeeeiiigggggghjnjnnnnnhhhhhh

Minutes pass.

<> Cancel her appointment Wednesday.

<> Not a chance, Meg.

<> You bitch.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2019, 09:07:43 PM »
TUESDAY MORNING CATFIGHT WITH JESSICA

I wake up Tuesday morning in a jealous rage, knowing that Wednesday evening is Jessica's weekly appointment with our therapist.  I know their appointment thirty hours from now won't be a clinical session, but will be a 50-minute sex session. 

I know I can't stand another week of sharing my therapist with Jessica.  Not with anyone ..... but especially not with Jessica.

I know that so far, my therapist has enjoyed being in the middle of a triangle, Jessica and I competing with her, and fighting over her.  I know that has made the career-jeopardizing sex happen, and has made it hotter than it would have been.  I know the sex has been the best I've had in my relatively inexperienced, sheltered, rural Kentucky-bred life.

But I can't stand sharing with, of all people, that bitch Jessica.  I've already beaten her in a fight.

I text her.

<> Cancel tomorrow's appointment.

<> And disappoint the horny doctor?

<> I'll get her off.  Like I did last night.

<> I think I do it better.

<> I have more of a connection with her.

<> She's capable of telling me that.  If she wants to.  Which she doesn't.

<> She gets turned on being fought over.  Let's do that today.  But if I win, you cancel.

<> But what if I win?  You saw her last night.

<> Too bad for you.  I won our first fight.

<> I can't fight today.  I have to work tonight.

<> Liar.  The restaurant you hostess at is closed Tuesday's.

<> Stalker.

<> Chickenshit.  I would never lie out of a fight with YOU, Jess.

<> Fine.  Come over.  We fight today, Meg.

<> You cancel if I win.

<> We'll see.

<> Yes.  You will.

<> Why aren't you in your car yet?

I throw on some jeans, but regret it while sitting in the car.  My crotch is stll sensitive from getting fingered as hard by my therapist as I was last night.  Four fingers seemed so enticing in the moment, but I realize I didn't sleep right last night and my appetite hasn't returned, my stomach still feeling queasy. 

I realize how inexperienced I am in relationships, that I've never had nightly sex in my first 25 years.  How pathetic is that?  Will I ever have that with my therapist?  How is it going to be possible for her to keep her license and live with a former patient?  How would I trust her with other patients, knowing the lines she crossed with me?  Are Jess and I even the first patients she's done this with?

I show up at Jessica's door a taut ball of jealousy and self-doubt.  I'm the 18 year old uncertain high school senior who got bullied by my teammate all over again.  Jessica opens her door, and must read my uncertainty in my body language.  She pulls me into the foyer, grabs my hair at the crown of my head, and pushes my face as hard as she can into her bare knees, her mini-skirt much more amenable to kneeing and kicking than my too-tight jeans.

This is the first fight of my life where I didn't get in the first blow, and I immediately feel the weight of the consequences of that stautus in my limbs.  I feel Jessica throwing my body around like a ragdoll in her foyer, unable to sense left from right or, eventually, up from down.  I flail and grab with my fists, torturing my knuckles and thumbs with direct blows on walls, closets, door handles, and, increasingly frighteningly, throw carpets and floor tiles.  I sense that Jess has thrown me to the floor, and that my nose has split open.  I taste iron in my mouth, and realize I'm tasting blood from the back of my own nose.  I take solace that I don't feel Jess mounting me, but only briefly, as I then realize she is standing and kicking my mid-section at her pleasure with hard-bottomed boots.  She goes for my sore crotch, and I sense myself screeching and the crying, but only by the dryness and scratchiness in my throat.  My ears are ringing like they do when I play music with headphones to loud and too long. 

Jessica is too far away from me for my hands to get a grip on any part of her.  The bitterest pill of all is that I've done hardly anything at all to her this entire fight.

Jess is still kicking me when she dials her cellphone.

<> 9-1-1

<> I need police right away.  An intruder is in my home.

<> What address?

<> 907 Falstaff.

<> Are you safe now?

<> I have her subdued.  But please hurry.  Pleeeeeease....

<> Stay on the line, ma'am.

<> I'll try ......  <<<<<beeeeeeeeeeeeep>>>>>

Jessica continues kicking me.  Then stops.  I can barely blurt out to her:

<> You dumb ass, Jess.  You invited me over.  We texted this morning.

<> But you won't tell the cops that, NOW WILL YOU, MEG?????

<> Why the hell not??

<> Because ..... then the doctor loses her license.

<<<<<We both think for a minute.>>>>

<> ....and neither of us wants that.  RIGHT??????

When I come to, I'm in the village holding cell, sore everywhere.

I'm allowed one phone call.

<> Cara????  Please ..... <<<weeping uncontrollably>>>>  ..... I need your help. I got beat up.

<> I'll be right over.  THIS  .... I've gotta see.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2020, 04:16:33 AM »
NEXT THERAPY APPOINTMENT

I barely pull myself together to be presentable enough for my next Monday evening therapy appointment.  Cara applies lotions to my scratches and balms to my bruises to elp my skin heal from my brawl with Jess.  Her circular massaging motion has an unmistakable flirtatiousness to it, and by Sunday night we are kissing each other deeply and sensuously.  Cara and I toungue-kiss each other to full aroussl, and we finger ourselves to orgasm all Sunday evening and early Monday morning.  I spend all of Monday in bed masturbating to thoughts ofCara, and then to thoughts of my therapist, and then back to Cara.

I show up at the therapist's office Monday evening expecting an hour of license-breaking mind-blowing doctor-patient sex with her.  She tells me that, instead, she has a surprise for me.

> What's the surprise.

> What if I told you Jenna was here?

> Jenna from high school?

> Jenna who wanted to fight you in high school.

> But .... does she want to fight now?

> Meghan, Meghan ..... have I taught you nothing?

> It's just ..... we can fight here?  In your office?  You won't get in trouble??

> I think I'm .... well past trouble .... without you and Jenna fighting.  Don't you think so, Meg.

> I suppose.  Well, where is she?

Jenna, nude, 5 years older thsn I remember her, but still unmistably her, steps out from behind a divider, as if this is a middle school production of Hamlet.

> I thought you'd never ask, hun.  Now strip.  We only have 45 minutes to finish this.

I strip faster than I ever have, and lock up my nude limbs with Jenna's.  We scratch at each other's shoulders and back with reckless abandon, undoing in 15 seconds a week's worth of massages and lotions from Cara. 

My therapist is in ecstacy enjoying the view, her eyes rolling back in her forehead in pure delight.  I wonder who she's rooting for to win thr fight.

Jenna and I unleash 5 yesrs of pent-up rage on each other.  Jenna punches at my mid-section with uppercut punches she's had over a week to practice.  Whilr I was masturbating and napping all afternoon, my long-lost rival was training and preparing.

I pull viciously at Jenna's thick blonde hair.  I get her underneath me and ride her face.  The sight of my therapist in aroussl motivates me to cum on Jenna's face.

My therapist and I lock eyes as I buck uncontrollably on Jenna's face.  We, my therapist and I, mouth to each other that we love each other.

Thst sends me over the top.  I gush out a waterfall on Jenna's face.  And I keep going, waves of orgasm washing over me.

All three of us cum together.

And then I rush over to kiss my therapist.  Jenna watches us, masturbating.

Our 50 minutes end.