News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cheize vs. Danielle Cage Fight to the Death

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Cheize vs. Danielle Cage Fight to the Death
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:50:18 AM »
Cherize vs. Danielle
(The Harbor City Death Cage)
I’ve been in Harbor City for a couple weeks now and am getting ready to begin my journey down the Zeldos River towards Green Tower City.  First though I’m gong to witness the end of a short but intense rivalry between two of my favorite girlfriends, Cherize and Danielle.  Danielle I met in New Australia and brought with me to Harbor City, but she soon made enemies with a Harbor City regular named Cherize.  This morning they are going to settle the score for good.

“WELCOME TO THE HARBOR CITY DEATH CAGE!  TODAY WE ARE STARTING OUT THE FIGHTS WITH A SPECIEAL EVENT:  A ONE ON ONE FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!”

The crowd of women packed in around the large cage goes wild. 

“NOW APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE…IN THE BLACK PANTIES…DANIELLE!” 

{alt}

The lithe blonde warrior strolls confidently into the fighting cage and goes to the opposite side, winking at me as she passes my cage side seat.  No further introduction is given and within seconds Cherize is making her way quickly towards the fighting cage.

“AND NOW APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE….IN THE BLACK PANTIES AND BOOTS OVER TIGHTS….CHERIZE!!!”  Having been in Harbor City for some time, Cherize gets a much bigger cheer than her opponent as she quickly walks down the aisle towards the small cage.  She glares menacingly at her blonde enemy.  She walks through the door which is immediately closed behind her and locked.  It will not be opened until one of the fighters is dead.  Both girls know to remain on their sides of the fighting cage until the bell is rung, and they  sneer at each other with unbridled contempt.

{alt}

Danielle is the first to speak.

“Haven’t you learned your lesson yet bitch?”

“YOU are the one who is about to find out I am the superior woman!”  Cherize responds

“HA!  Is that how you ended up unconscious the last two times we fought?” Sneers Danielle.

“You will find out soon.  This is your LAST fight you pathetic WHORE!!!”

DING! DING! DING!

As soon as the bell rings the two female warriors sprint towards each other, meeting in the center of the cage in pr.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

They stand toe to toe pummeling each other with face and body blows. Blood splatter in all directions immediately.  Cherize and Danielle fight furiously, neither giving or taking an inch. 

THUD! THUD! THUD!  They reign punches into each other savagely.  The crowd goes wild.  This is an intense fight right from the beginning. 

THUD! THUD THUD! 

Finally with a moan from both combatants they fall into each other and grasp one another around the waist like long lost lesbian lovers.  There is of course, no love between these two, they are merely exhausted and near unconsciousness from the opening salvo of violent blows.  They gasp for breath, their bellies, crotches and breasts smashing together.  They moan and groan in pain and exertion.  Suddenly Cherize lifts Danielle off the ground with a nasty knee to the crotch.

“GLURP!!!!”  Danielle squawks and a fresh spray of crimson shoots from her mouth.  Instead of dropping she returns the favor with a knee to Cherize’s crotch.

“UNGH!”  Cherize grunts and they continue their grasping struggle for a few seconds before Danielle delivers another knee to the crotch.

THUD!  Cherize quickly returns the attak.

THUD!  Both girls continue grasping each other but their knees e a bit.  They stumble around the small caged in area and then exchange another round of knees to the crotch.

THUD! “UNGH!”

THUD! “UNGH!” 

Still they don’t fall but with their bodies pressed together they sway back and forth, and suddenly Danielle manages to work them towards the wall of the cage, slamming Cherize hard into the chain links with a loud crash that makes the whole cage rattle.  She quickly follows with another knee to the crotch.

THUD!!! 

“GLURK!”  Cherize spits out a glob of blood.  She releases her hold around the hblonde’s waist and swings her arm back, then arcs it forward, hand wide open.

CRACK!!!  The sharp sound of the stinging face slap reverberates around the venue.  Danielle is sent staggering backward, the left side of her face a bright pink.   Cherize takes a couple wary steps forward but drops to her knees at the same time Danielle drops to her butt in the dirt.  Both girls remain in place, panting from the exertion of the opening few minutes of the death match.  The crowd starts it’s familiar chant.

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”

Cherize spits out a fresh globule of blood and suddenly starts to crawl quickly towards her foe.  Danielle scoots backward as fast as she can on her butt but the French girl soon overtakes her and pounces on her.

PLUD!!!! But Danielle brings a knee up just in time and Cherize takes it right in her already hurt womanhood. 

“OOOHHH!”  The black haired girl gasps in pin and her full body weight plops down onto the blonde, who quickly wraps her arms and legs around her attacker.  Cherize immediately grabs Danielle’s pony tail and wraps her own legs around the other girl’s waist.  Loud moans of pain and exertion fill the air as both girls desperately struggle for the advantage.  Their bodies writhe tightly together and they roll back and forth, first Cherize on top, then Danielle.  Then Cherize is on top again, then Danielle.  Cherize again rolls them over so she is on top, she scoots one knee forwards as she attempts to gain a straddling mount, but Danielle nails her in the chin with a weak but effective uppercut.

THUD!!!  Cherize sprays a fine mist of crimson up into the lights above her head and topples over backward.  Danielle has the advantage.  She quickly throws her body forward, trying to get a straddle mount herself, but Cherize rolls backward with her and extends her legs, flipping Danielle through the air and back first into the cage wall with a loud crash.  Danielle is in trouble!  Suddenly Cherize grabs her feet and yanks her roughly back onto the center of the fighting cage.  Danielle is gasping for air, trying to get her bearings.  She looks completely dazed.  Cherize stands up over her and brings a booted foot down hard into Danielle’s crotch with a loud splat.

“UNGH!!!!”  Danielle’s face is a mask of agony as she takes the nasty blow to her vagina.  She starts to curl up into a fetal opposition but Cherize quickly stomps her in the side of the head. 

THUD!!! 

Danielle’s arms and legs splay out limply.  She is unconscious and totally at the mercy of her enemy.  Cherize hops up slightly in the air and lands in a heavy straddle drop to her crotch.  Danielle twitches once upon impact but remains out cold.  Cherize has her!  She cocks her fist…..

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Cherize’s fists are practically a blur as she punches her enemy in the face with lefts and rights, driving her fist down hard into Danielle’s upturned face with each savage blow.  Blood splatters in all directions and Danielle’s body jerks and convulses with each hit until finally her arms and legs splay out limply one last time. 

DING! DING! DING!

“WE HAVE A WINNER!!! WITH HER 19th CAGE KILL……CHERIZE!!!!”

{alt}

Cherize continues to straddle her finished off enemy, showing me and all the bloodthirsty girls in the arena her tight bulging little muscles.  After several minutes the cage is unlocked and I am allowed in to kiss the winner, who stands up, pulling the dead girl’s black cotton fighting panties off as she rises.  Then she places one bot in the middle of Danielle’s no longer beating chest and again raises her fists.  I move in to kiss the winner of the violent brawl.

The crowd cheers wildly and chants Cherize’s name as I put my arm around her and help her out of the fighting cage.  It was a decisive victory but by no means an easy win.  Danielle’s corpse is drug from the arena by two Death Cage slave girls in dirty white loin cloths.  It will be tossed unceremoniously into the alley behind the venue where it will be nothing more than a skeleton within days thanks to ravaging Muto dogs and Vultures; the ultimate and final humiliation for those who lose death matches in Harbor City.

Cherize and I go back to the hotel for a couple days for her to rest and recover, after which we plan to head down the river together; destination Green Tower City.

FOR MORE OF MY STORIES AND DRAWINGS PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG!!!

https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/green-tower-city-directory.html