News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting-dolls problems

• 16 Replies

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

Fighting-dolls problems
« on: June 09, 2019, 11:36:41 PM »
Anyone else having problems with the fighting-dolls site?
Both on my mobile and PC pages are either very slow to load or non-existent and I've been tryingtto download a match for three days without success as I'm timed out every time.
I've emailed and posted on the site's forum with no response and others are posting on the forum as if it's all fine.
Have tried various browsers as well.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Fighting-dolls problems
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 12:29:27 AM »
Anyone else having problems with the fighting-dolls site?
Both on my mobile and PC pages are either very slow to load or non-existent and I've been tryingtto download a match for three days without success as I'm timed out every time.
I've emailed and posted on the site's forum with no response and others are posting on the forum as if it's all fine.
Have tried various browsers as well.
I had the same problem 2 days ago. My PC took over an hour and a half to download a video when normally it takes a few minutes.  This happens often and when it does happen I usually use my phone or tablet to download the clip but this time those devices were taking over 4hrs. so I'd just cancel the download.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 03:45:01 AM »
has been working fine for me

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 06:06:19 AM »
I just started having problems today.  The website won't load up, all I get is a blank white page.  A couple of times it opened very slowly to their intro page, but that's as far as it went.  Clicking on the enter the website bar just freezes on a blank page.   Tonight, it's back to not even bringing up their intro page.  The site was working fine for me as of yesterday.  So I would say they must be having some type of host server issue.   These types of issues may or may not affect every user as they may be using multiple servers.  But something is definitely going on as this is the only site I'm having any problem with.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 06:18:49 AM »
A quick update: I just tried their site again and it is starting to come up, but very slowly and not with full pages.  So hopefully it's being worked on.

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 01:11:56 PM »
For days ago (Jun-24th.) I had the same problems, but quite now, it works fine again for me. I queck the site all ~4 days for news, I am interested in, so today also.
With weekend-greetings from GER/EU, Frank  ;) .
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 05:35:24 PM »
I'm still experiencing problems with the website today.  The site is opening up and loading faster, but a lot of page content is extremely slow to open or simply won't open at all (preview pics open very slowly and only as blurred rainbow-colored screens etc.).  So I think they still have server issues at the moment.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 07:35:44 PM »
I've been having website access issues now for the last 5 days - pages won't open, or are extremely slow when they do, and much of the page content doesn't show up or open up for access.   I don't have access problems with any other site and I have very good anti-virus software which indicates everything is fine.  Is anyone else having these issues?  Can anyone share any insight on what may be happening?  I'm not a member so it's doubtful they'll reply to any email I send and I can't get to their forum page at this point to see if there is anything there on the subject.  Thanks.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 12:20:07 AM »
Just tried accessing the site today (3rd July) and everything seems normal - speed of response is OK and pages/pictures display in the usual way. There is nothing recently posted on the forum page relating to this problem so far as I can see.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 05:59:24 AM »
Thanks "jq" for checking and responding.  I'm still having a problem with the site loading extremely slowly, or not at all, with page content missing and preview pics not opening.  I'm puzzled at this point because all other websites are opening fine for me.   A couple of other people above noted that they recently had similar issues so I think something is fluky somewhere with the website.  I don' think there is anything I can do so I hope it works its way out soon.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 05:02:26 PM »
did you try posting on their forum or emailing them about it?

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 03:56:44 AM »
I can't get to their forum because of the web page access issues and I'm not a member so I'm doubtful I'll get a response from emailing them, but I may try that at some point.  Someone also noted that they checked and there is nothing mentioned about access issues in their forum.  But someone mentioned at the beginning of this tread that he had similar problems earlier.  I can't believe I'm the only person currently having access issues; I have to believe they are aware of this.  Everything was working perfectly fine up until the end of June.  Sometimes now pages will load, but will take several minutes to do so, and right at this moment the site won't come up at all.  I've tried different browsers and no luck.  It's frustrating because all other sites work just fine.  I'll give it some more time and then try emailing them.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 10:37:52 PM »
I can post a msg on their forum and see if anyone else has been having issues.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 03:07:07 AM »
Thanks "clark85".  If you look at the first few posts here, you can see some other people had similar issues in early June (mine started at the end of June) and one person posted on their forum but got no response, and others on the forum said all was fine.   But a second inquiry may be helpful.  I'm certain there is an issue.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 03:44:38 AM »
I don't have problems with the website page itself  my issues are always with video downloads. Example last week I downloaded 2 videos one took almost an hour the other about 25 min to download which IS NOT common. Today I downloaded a video with the same quality resolution and was longer in length than the two videos from last week and it took 6 min which is the normal time it usually takes to download from the site. Like I said in my earlier statement the site just goes through periods for me when download time will take longer than others and then it just goes back to normal I wish somebody could get to the bottom of this.