News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting-dolls problems

• 16 Replies

Offline maine516

• God Member
Re: Fighting-dolls problems
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 07:42:42 PM »
Thanks "jaybee" for your further clarification on download issues.   My problem continues to be with the website taking forever to load a page or not coming up at all (just a blank white page sitting there, which I think indicates it's trying to load up but can't).   It's been that way every day now for the last 2 weeks almost.

Offline maine516

• God Member
Re: Fighting-dolls problems
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2019, 07:53:06 PM »
I'm happy to report that my issues with accessing the FD website have apparently been resolved!  I went to the website yesterday and everything was back to normal and working just fine.   The problems I had experienced - extremely long page loading times, partial pages only, preview clips and pics not opening etc. - went on for the entire month of July.   I never contacted them directly so I don't know what happened to their site, but maybe it was caused by some sort of update at the end of June that was fixed with an update at the end of July.  That's just speculation on my part but it was definitely something at their end.  I'm surprised more people didn't experience the same or similar issues because it couldn't have been just me.   Anyway, the good news is that their web site loading is back to normal!