News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

women`s Fights in films and series are edited too quickly

• 2 Replies

Offline Lasche

• it is gail watch
women`s Fights in films and series are edited too quickly
« on: October 11, 2020, 05:08:31 PM »
 Do you also find that the women`s fights in films and series are edited too quicky and the camera    The  men walk between  them too quickly
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 05:25:35 PM by Lasche »
hälo hälo

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
Re: women`s Fights in films and series are edited too quickly
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 08:54:10 PM »
Ive always found that to be the case. Women's fights are either broken up or a guy takes over or it's just a minor sideshow for the "main event" the final duel between the hero and the villain.
I'll give you a classic example;
In Superman II, the PVC-clad bad bitch Ursa, played by Sarah Douglas loses her powers and do the movie makers use this opportunity for a proper catfight between two mortal human women??
No, of course they don't! Lois Lane gives her one punch when she's standing on the edge of an icy ledge in Superman's house, wearing high heels, and she falls to her death down a chasm!
Wasted opportunity if you ask me.
Put Douglas vs Kidder in a one on one catfight in a room (without a slippery ledge) and my money was on Douglas.
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: women`s Fights in films and series are edited too quickly
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 12:31:26 AM »
Ive always found that to be the case. Women's fights are either broken up or a guy takes over or it's just a minor sideshow for the "main event" the final duel between the hero and the villain.
I'll give you a classic example;
In Superman II, the PVC-clad bad bitch Ursa, played by Sarah Douglas loses her powers and do the movie makers use this opportunity for a proper catfight between two mortal human women??
No, of course they don't! Lois Lane gives her one punch when she's standing on the edge of an icy ledge in Superman's house, wearing high heels, and she falls to her death down a chasm!
Wasted opportunity if you ask me.
Put Douglas vs Kidder in a one on one catfight in a room (without a slippery ledge) and my money was on Douglas.

I agree 100% of both points here. Yes they do not allow the fight to even be a fight at all. Two I agree Douglas would need no super powers to do a complete beat down here. I think if the fight was allowed to play out till the end where one woman stood victorious, Douglas may have even tempted Superman to see how a woman from his home planet was in bed. Would’ve made a nice fling and Douglas’s character would’ve been like cat woman was with Batman. Sexy and able to drive the hero crazy. Bad girls with good guys type thing. My personal opinion is a hot bad girl kicks the good girls ass and makes him want her in the process.

The Bad girl thing is so hot. Good guy loves good girl but can’t help himself. Bad girl is so hot and sexy with a fit voluptuous body that she shows off more than the good girl. He resists this flirting and still can’t help but desire her even though good girl is watching him. Finally good girl gets pissed starts the fight . He watches as bad girl beats the shit out of his good girl. Once she’s finished he can no longer resist her. The attitude, the dominance and the sexier body were hard to resist. The beating of his good girl was the breaking point. Great series of stories here by crimson rash . Black Cat vs Mary Jane that describes this perfectly. Would also apply here with the Superman fight.