News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

OOOPS! I did it again; PythonLegs fights a man for his wife! (Part 2)

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Yesterday I started an edited version of my latest Inter-Gender Catfight.  The first part was an introduction of the events leading up to the start of a fight between me, and him, for his woman!  Here's the Link:  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80886.0 
Here is Part 2' The Fight (in it's entirety).  Gird Your Loins, bitches! 

OOOPS! I did it again; PythonLegs fights a man for his wife! (Part 2)
Part 2  The Conclusion
redforman7:  I parked my vehicle in the most remote part of the park, not wanting anyone to either see us or interfere.  I was very confident about beating you Simone, because I knew your secret weapon was to attack my groin early, and often.  I reached into my sports bag, which I always kept in my back seat, and grabbed my athletic supporter with the plastic protective cup in it to shield my family jewels from her groin attacks.  I then put it on quickly under my shorts and got out of my car.  Your car pulls up beside me, and I see the two of you in a passionate kiss.  I maintain my confidence that I will defeat you to win the day, and then my wife will go home with me.  If I play this right, I can fuck both of you! 
Simone:  Lana seems to be getting more and more attached to the idea of me winning, then the two of us humiliating you, and then her going home with me.  My passion for her grows as she seemingly can't take her hands off me now.  I KNOW that she wants me to win, and I fully intend on humiliating you in front of her, and even let her participate with my Big, Black, 10" strap-on that I nicknamed, "Mandingo"! 
We exit the car, holding hands.  "ARE YOU READY TO LOSE A FIGHT TO A GIRL, AND THEN UNDERGO THE HUMILIATION OF YOUR LIFE?!?" 

redforman7:  "BRING IT, . . . BITCH!"  I confidently retort and then the three of us walked down to the edge of the lake.  There was a full moon, so we went to a secluded location where there was no artificial  lighting.  It was the most remote location and I didn't want anyone to interrupt or interfere with my victory celebration, which in my mind was me bending you over and raping your black ass, then my wife swooning over my impressive victory and me taking her right there in front of you!  Then Lana and I walking away, holding hands, as you lay beaten and crying!  I had no qualms whatsoever that you were a woman, because you had bested me before by fighting dirty! 
We arrive at a spot we agree is ideal and I strip down to my shorts (with my cup now in place).  "C'mon Simone, take off everything but your thong and I can start teaching you a lesson!"  I smiled with the secret knowledge of my protection. 

Simone:  As I remove all of my clothing, except for my tiny thong, I do it slowly and seductively.  This will make you both want me, and also take the edge off of you by making you produce Oxytocin that will counteract the Adrenalin in your system.  Your crooked smile is slightly unnerving.  No matter.  I have never lost a fight against a male.  I make sure Lana has my gym bag and tell her I am ready. 

redforman7:  I confirm I am ready also and Lana does a; "Ready, . . . Set, . . . GO!" to start what I was sure was going to be a slaughter.  We both crouch a bit as we approach each other.  I have an opening plan that should allow me to take you to the ground.  You are very quick, so the sooner I can confine your movements the better.  I keep my hands up high, near my chest.  I just know that you will try to attack me low and dirty.  "What's the matter, DYKE?!?  You afraid of me?" 
Simone:  Although you seem to not be worried about me striking your balls, the target is too wide open to ignore.  (Oh Well, I just get to go home earlier.) I think to myself as I plant my left foot and raise my right leg; my instep strikes you squarely in your scrotum!  What I feel, however, is a sharp pain in my instep. OMG!  You are wearing something down there! 

redforman7:  I would have chuckled to myself, I am sure, but even though the brunt of the blow was mitigated by the cup, IT STILL HURT a bit!  "DAM!"  I shout out.  But I still don't lose my focus as I grab your ankle after the kick.  I lift your leg up over your head and drive my body forward, able to make you fall onto your backside!  The look on your face makes me forget the ache in my groin and I then stomp on your belly!  "WHAT'S THE MATTER YOU ARROGANT cxnt?  DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, . . DID YOU?!?"  I then attempt to jump on your body and pin your arms to your side. 
Simone:  I have to admit that you surprised me by preparing for my dirty low blows.  Those ALWAYS seem to take most of the fight out of you boys.  But now with a swelling ankle and your foot stomping my firm abs., which hurts like a BITCH, I am put in a position of great disadvantage.  You try to step over my legs and pin me down, but I trip you as you move forward, and although you fall on my body and knock my back to the ground, you roll off of me to one side.  Then we both get to our knees at the same time. 

redforman7:  Lana GASPED when she heard the sound of your instep smacking into my cup and then me taking you to the ground!  Then she cried out, "NO!"; when my foot stomped your belly!  But then I got a little too aggressive in trying to secure you and we both end up on our knees, facing each other.  I know that you are in much more pain than I, so I decide to lock fingers with you.  Us both being on our knees excludes us from kicking the other, so I now use my upper body strength.  "Your shapely black ass is mine now, WHORE!  And I am going to MAKE YOU MY BITCH!"  We are now chest to chest.  That is very distracting with both of our nipples erect, and rubbing against each other's!  But I do manage to overpower you and I wind up on top of you, pinning your arms down to the ground.  I then bring your arms in to your sides. One at a time I slowly and carefully use my legs to lock your arms there.  I then sit up on your tits and my hands are free! 
Simone:  You are too strong for me to win a ground fight, and you now have me at your mercy.  I continue to twitch and writhe with all the strength I can muster, trying to get you off of me.  Your hands are free and I am now completely secured, unable to unseat you, or use my hands!  I SCREAM in frustration, waiting for you to make your next move.  My eyes look over to Lana.  She has a very worried look on her face, especially when we make eye contact and she sees the desperation in my eyes! 

redforman7:  "So Simone, you like to fight dirty!?!  Well then let's see how well YOU can handle PAIN!"  I have two options in this position; your face or tits.  You might like it if I start mauling your tits.  I know that nipple pinching drives you CRAZY!  And so I start bitch slapping you.  With my right hand, I alternate a forehand and then a back hand to your cheeks.  I also taunt you as I slap you!  SMACK!  "NOT SO TOUGH, ARE YOU NOW?"  SMACK!  "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SO HELPLESS?!?"  SMACK!  "WHO IS YOUR DADDY, BITCH?!?"  SMACK!  "WHO . . . "  SMACK!  "IS . . . "  SMACK!  "YOUR . . ."  SMACK!  DADDY?" 
With each slap your face turns in the opposite direction.  I slap you eight times and then stop and look at Lana!  I then close my left hand around your throat and get ready to bitch slap you again! 

Simone:  Each slap causes me more pain than the last and my head starts to spin.  By the fourth or fifth slap, my vision gets blurry.  The way my arms are pinned, I can't even scratch you.  Then I gasp for air as you squeeze my throat.  I am no longer able to breathe.  It seems as though I am done for.  My eyes close and I am now unable to surrender.  I am in a semi-conscious state. 
The next thing I am aware of is my eyes fluttering as I awaken.  Your hand is no longer choking me, and I can't feel anyone touching me.  I sit bolt upright, suddenly remembering that I am in a fight!  What I see next, to my surprise, is Lana, with her thighs wrapped around your head and her hands holding onto your wrists for dear life, as you struggle to free yourself!  I get slowly to my knees and rest a bit.  "Thatta' GIRL, LANA!"  I cry out as I breathe deep and struggle to my feet. 

redforman7:  What happened while you were almost unconscious was that Lana surprise attacked me from behind.  She hit me in the side of my head with her closed fist, as hard as she was able, and then jumped on my shoulders, straddling my head!  She then squeezed her strong thighs as tight as she could while she grabbed my wrists and held on tight!  She partially blocked my nose and my mouth also, making breathing a chore!
Simone:  Since Lana was on top of you and you were both on your hands and knees, I have time to approach you from the rear and I grab the waistband of your undershorts, also catching the waistband of your supporter.  I then yanked both down to your knees.  The ground prevents me from pulling them completely off.  But there she blows, your erect penis and scrotum are now exposed.  I squeeze your balls in my hand and yank on them eliciting a LOUD SCREAM from you! 

redforman7:  "AAAIIIIEEEE!"  The pain is paralyzing as you have now captured my testicles and squeeze them tight!  "OH MY GAWD BITCH!  . . . . . LET GO!  . . . . . LET GO!"  My hands break free from Lana's grasp and I try to pry your hand from my aching balls!  "YOU cxnt!"  I scream as you squeeze harder and really pour on the pain! 
Simone:  Now having you in the palm of my hand (LITERALLY), I tell Lana to go and fetch Mandingo and strap him on.  You are desperately trying to pry my fingers loose using both hands.  I rotate my hand, forcing my thumbnail up into your sphincter to intensify your pain!  I stick it in as far as it will go!  "LIKE THAT, BE-OTCH?!?"  You now turn your upper body and finally manage to free yourself. 

redforman7:  I grab the waistband of my athletic supporter and yank it up as I try to quickly get up to my feet.  You are quick to rise and launch yourself at me, springing at me fists first.  You punch at me low, but I get enough of my cup in place to deflect your blow and it smacks into my belly.  It still hurts, but then I see your right fist come roundhouse and it smacks into my mouth, splitting my lip and drawing a trickle of blood.  I finish getting my cup back in place, but I pay a price for it.  Your left fist speedily follows your right and again I am smacked in the face, the nose this time.  I feel a warm sensation of my blood now dripping from my nose.  Each punch knocked my head backwards and I am now backpedaling, trying to get a safe distance from you.  But you are relentless!  You keep advancing as I retreat, and hit me in the face again; your right pounds me in temple!  I see stars and stumble backwards, landing on my ass, dazed! 
Simone:  I can't describe the feeling I have as my quick fists pound you at will!  I am now SO wet down there, especially knowing that Lana now has strapped on Mandingo and is on her way.  Because you are dazed, I am able to stand over you and I launch my knee into your forehead.  It hits with a loud SMACK and you now lay on your back, moaning and barely conscious!  "SO!  YOU LIKE TO HIT GIRLS, HUH?!?"  I then yank your cup off of you and leave you now completely naked.  I lift you to a sitting position by your nipples send another uppercut to your mouth!  You fall to your back and barely move now as Lana arrives!  "When are you going to learn that you will NEVER beat me?!?",  I ask rhetorically.  "Help me position him, Lana."  I ask my boo, and we turn you over onto your belly.  This time I grab your balls and lift your ass into the air so that you are like a tripod, knees and face on the ground.  I lift you to a kneeling position by yanking your hair and I then straddle your head and position it tightly between my strong and shapely thighs!  I lock your head there, your nose buried in my labia, your oxygen now cut off as I squeeze my thighs tightly!  "DO IT!"  I tell Lana, and she holds you by your hips and tries to drive Mandingo (my 10" strap-on) up your ass! 

redforman7:  It is now all pain as you beat me until I no longer able to put up any resistance!  I figure it is over now, but then you lift me by my nipples!  That pain is agonizing!  Then you cut off my air supply and my face is being squeezed, mercilessly by those gorgeous Python thighs!  No air now!  Just my nose and mouth buried in your sweaty, cum soaked pussy!  Just when I thought it couldn't get ANY worse, I feel like my ass is being split apart!  Lana just thrust a dry dildo into my rectum!  OMG!  THE PAIN!!!  I scream into your vagina, but it is muffled.  I try to tell you that I give up, but the words are too muffled!  This is THE most humiliating moment of my life!  Not only am I being destroyed by you, I am being ass raped! 
Simone:  I won't go into any more detail about what we did to your sorry ass ?!  But I can tell you that your screaming greatly enhanced my experience!  I must have cum at least 3 times, and afterwards Lana and I drove off together.  We stopped at your place and collected everything Lana owned that we could fit into our cars and she moved in with me.  We also took many photos of you after the fight.  You were beaten, bruised, and bloody, and we posed with our feet on you and our biceps flexed in a position of total dominance.  These were kept to show people what happened on this glorious evening. 

redforman7:  I lost the fight, my wife, and my dignity that evening.  The only type relationship I look for now is a submissive one with Alpha females, preferably black!  As bad as I was beaten up, I was also excited and horny through it all.  It was sexually fulfilling, despite receiving Mandingo up my butt! 

-The End-

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

D69

Great match!