News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Never Kick A Woman Remake

• 23 Replies

Offline ncabb

Re: Never Kick A Woman Remake
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 10:27:46 PM »
The color version is the original colorized.  Same exact cartoon, which is my all time favorite.  Got me into this fetish from the git go!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=never+kick+a+woman+remake&&view=detail&mid=641D38FE1508A904CDE9641D38FE1508A904CDE9&&FORM=VDRVRV

This is a link to a remake cartoon, part one of two. I found the makers website or channel a few years ago and he said it really wasn't that hard to make these and he would be coming out with more but don't know if that ever happened. Maybe somebody more adept at computer sleuthing can find the guy and we can all pitch in for a proper remake. This one is fun for awhile but unfortunately for me it still has the wrong ending.
You might also want to google Ike 306 gallery on deviantart. His entire gallery is mostly NKAW stuff and some of it is great. You can also buy a comic remake on LULU from Catfightking who is also on deviantart.

Offline lid624

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2019, 02:52:31 PM »
So. I'm glad to see you're a fan. CK did that story as a commission for me. He's a cool guy and fun to work with. I am also 'ike306'  on DA. Let's hope others will join in. The person 'atoz' never seemed to add anymore clips from NKAW to his youtube site, pity.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2019, 07:47:24 PM »
The color version is the original colorized.  Same exact cartoon, which is my all time favorite.  Got me into this fetish from the git go!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=never+kick+a+woman+remake&&view=detail&mid=641D38FE1508A904CDE9641D38FE1508A904CDE9&&FORM=VDRVRV

This is a link to a remake cartoon, part one of two. I found the makers website or channel a few years ago and he said it really wasn't that hard to make these and he would be coming out with more but don't know if that ever happened. Maybe somebody more adept at computer sleuthing can find the guy and we can all pitch in for a proper remake. This one is fun for awhile but unfortunately for me it still has the wrong ending.
You might also want to google Ike 306 gallery on deviantart. His entire gallery is mostly NKAW stuff and some of it is great. You can also buy a comic remake on LULU from Catfightking who is also on deviantart.
Thank you.  enjoyed it, but still not quite the same effect as the original!!  :o ;D

Offline lid624

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2019, 03:10:23 PM »
Hey, is there anyone out there who thinks it would be cool for 'April' to take on other cartoon beauties?
Betty  Boop
Jessica Rabbit
Blondie
Aunt Fritzie
Etc.....

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 06:37:13 PM »
Hey, is there anyone out there who thinks it would be cool for 'April' to take on other cartoon beauties?
Betty  Boop
Jessica Rabbit
Blondie
Aunt Fritzie
Etc.....
Most definitely!!  Brings some pretty unique matches to the forefront!! 8) :o ::)

Offline lid624

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2019, 04:42:12 PM »
To Sandman13. I finally got a chance to read your story. Very cool version.I hope there is more unique versions out there...be it art, story or both!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 05:50:10 PM by lid624 »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2019, 02:41:58 PM »
That sounds promising.

Offline lid624

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2019, 02:09:34 PM »
Why yes, yes it does........

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2020, 09:09:20 PM »
There were (and maybe still are, I dunno) several Yahoo websites for NKAW. That's where I read about the proposed follow-up cartoon. There was a guy who wrote a couple of excellent stories that were sequels to the original cartoon but I can't find them anymore. If anyone has anything from those sites I would love to see it re-posted here.
Fighting Couple - I bet there are a lot of guys who first discovered they had a catfighting fetish from watching this cartoon. I am one of them, for sure.
Has anyone found those stories??