News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lucy Pinder VS Kelly Andrews TITFIGHT STORY

• 4 Replies

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
Lucy Pinder VS Kelly Andrews TITFIGHT STORY
« on: June 23, 2010, 07:45:10 AM »
{alt}

Lucy Pinder was nervous for the first time in her career as she turned the corner and made her way down the 8th floor hallway at the Four Seasons. It was early afternoon, a few hours before sunset and UK Glamour’s Midnight Beach Bash. Their private nighttime parties were put together by local advertisers as a thank you to the magazine’s writers, photographers and of course, their buxom models. Naturally, things tended to get a little out of hand pretty quickly at these gatherings. As the free alcohol flowed, most the girls wound up naked, play wrestling in the sand and flirting with everyone in sight. Per usual, Lucy stole the show and a lot of the attention. Issues with her body on the cover sold more copies than any other model in the industry. She had the natural girl next door look with her long, flowing brown curls and gorgeous white smile. She had the big bright eyes, the endless curves, the raw sex appeal and the biggest, boldest 32G breasts to ever grace the magazine. She was their star, their most sought after and talked about busty pinup girl. That was until recently.

Kelly Andrews exploded onto the scene about a year ago. She was being herald as the second coming of Pinder. She not only made the covers but she posed in some of largest spreads and had been making friends everywhere. She was stunning in every sense of the word. Her large, seductive, yet innocent eyes drew everyone in. She was a long haired, silky brunette with a killer body. She was built a lot like Lucy and even looked like her. She was just as curvy, smooth and toned. But what really set the girls a part and drove Lucy into a private fit of jealousy, were her massive 32GG breasts. She was the first British model to grace the pages that truly challenged Lucy in the breast department. With that, her spreads went on to be the highest selling issues since Lucy’s first topless shoot debuted a couple years earlier. To add fuel to the fire, Kelly was younger and she was only getting started. Lucy had a lot of pride and a lot to prove as she stopped and stood in front the double doors to suite 24.   

Lucy took a deep breath as she knocked at the door. She tapped her foot impatiently as she tightened the cloth belt around her robe and glanced down both ends of the hallway. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked down the opening of her robe to admire herself. If there was one thing she knew, it was how amazing she looked. A few moments later, a voice from the other side of the door yelled out, “Just a minute! Who is it?” She hesitated to respond, “Its Lucy! I just wanted to have a chat before we made our way down to the pool!” Most of the girls could be seen oiling up and catching a few extra rays down at the pool before the festivities. A little caught off guard, Kelly yelled back, “Oh…ok…hold a sec. Just let me finish changing!” A million thoughts flooded through Lucy’s mind as she waited what seemed like an eternity. She wanted to congratulate Kelly on her recent success but let it be known that she still pulled the reigns and had no intentions of handing them over.  Not in so many words, of course. She’d gone over the conversation in her head for days and hoped to remain civil.

Kelly gave herself a once over in the mirror. She was just as confident and quietly arrogant as Lucy. She swung the door open with a huge smile. “Hey Lucy, come on in, how are you,” she beamed. She wore a light blue string bikini with white trim that left very little to the imagination. Her breasts spilled out of her top in every direction and her nipples nearly tore right through the material. Her bottoms hugged her hips so tight that they looked painted on. Lucy took immediate notice to her chest. She herself knew all too well how impossible it was to find a top that fit properly. But with their assets, they never really wanted to or needed to. The smaller and tighter, the better it was in their business and Kelly took full advantage. Lucy smiled and stepped inside. They gave each other a kiss on the cheek and hugged. Their breasts clanged together as they embraced each other. Even through her robe, Lucy could feel Kelly’s large, powerful breasts poking through between them.  “I’m fine darling, how are you? You look amazing,” she responded honestly. Kelly adjusted her top and flipped her hair back, flauntingly. “Thanks sweet, so do you. I’m doing fine,” she gleamed before continuing, “Hey, follow me back here. I just have to finish picking up before we head out. Please excuse the mess.” She took Lucy by the hand and walked her back to the bedroom of her suite. The sun poured through sliding glass doors leading to a patio overlooking the ocean. “I’m just trying to adjust to all this madness of late. I’m sure you know what that’s like from back in your day,” as she turned and smiled at Lucy.

Lucy raised a curious eyebrow and continued to follow Kelly to the back. “Well it’s not easy running the show while being surrounded by all these bottom feeders. I just take it day by day,” she snapped back intently. Kelly dropped Lucy’s hand and stopped at the fridge as she tried to compute what Lucy was implying. “Fancy something to drink,” she asked, a bit annoyed, but still trying to remain hospitable. Only a few minutes had gone by and they were already taking subtle jabs at one another. Sensing that Kelly picked up on her signal, Lucy smiled and replied, “Yes darling, water would be lovely, please.” Kelly grabbed a bottle of Perrier, closed the fridge and handed it to Lucy. “So,” Kelly asked half serious, “to what do I owe this pleasure? Fancy a few pointers from the new girl?” She flashed Lucy another smile and added, “Just kidding!” Although they both knew she wasn’t. Lucy swallowed a mouthful of water and returned a forced smile as Kelly made her way around the room, picking up her clutter. Feeling a little warm and tense, Lucy took another sip. “Actually, that’s a bit what I’ve come to speak with you about,” she replied, in a more serious tone. A bit taken back, Kelly stopped what she was doing, set her collection of bras and panties on a chair against the wall and turned towards Lucy.

“Talk to me about what,” she asked curiously. Lucy tightened the cap on her water and placed it on a nearby dresser. She took a few steps towards Kelly, stopping a healthy distance from her. Their resemblance to one another was incredible. Standing barefoot, they were nearly the same height. Kelly was an inch taller and a couple pounds heavier than Lucy but not a single person could tell. Lucy constantly recalled one reader’s comment, “Wow, Kelly is absolutely stunning. She’s like a prettier, younger, bustier Lucy Pinder.” Those words cut through her like a knife. She’d always taken well to criticism but she’d never felt upstaged before and reading stuff like that didn’t help. However, her faithful following backed her as well. “Kelly’s great but she’s got nothing on Lucy! Pinder is a Goddess, Andrews is a mere peasant!” The arguments had gone back and forth for months. Their public, media created rivalry was massive but their unspoken, private rivalry was even bigger. They were intensely jealous of the other but remained friendly in passing the few times they ran into each other. But this was the first time they’d ever been alone and spoken more than a few words.

Lucy responded sharply and boldly. “I just don’t want you letting all this attention go to your head. It’s all fun and smiles now but my cover and spread are being shot next week.” Kelly, wide eyed and insulted, placed her hands on her hips. “Umm, that’s fantastic for you missy but what does that have to do with me,” she snapped. “It’s nothing really,” Lucy mocked, “just don’t let your 15 minutes get to you. It’s going to be a quick, hard fall.” Kelly scoffed as they glared at each other. The tension rose with every passing second. What was meant to be a friendly chat turned bitter and serious almost instantly. “It’s funny you should say that. I knew once my cover hit the stands, you’d be a distant memory.” Lucy’s eyes widened as she bit her bottom lip. Kelly continued, “Then I heard all the feedback and it turned out I was right. Now here you are, beaten and embarrassed, spewing threats in my bedroom.”  Lucy’s face turned red. She had been bested by the younger, bustier feline and now it was being thrown in her face. She tightened her jaw, clenched her teeth and glared even harder at Kelly. She crossed her arms and stepped closer to her rival. They stood a few feet from one another, exchanging hateful stares. “This party, this magazine and this industry…isn’t big enough for both of us,” Lucy threatened.

Kelly, not to be intimidated, tossed her hair back and crossed her arms. “It isn’t big enough because my bigger, better tits are casting a shadow over yours,” she mocked, while squeezing her breasts together between her arms. “I’m the star now and your time has passed.” Lucy swallowed hard and frowned. “I’ve spent the last 3 years owning this company and I’m not about to give it up without a fight.” The room thickened with tension as their catty pride and arrogance consumed them. Kelly smirked, a bit confused. “A fight? You want to fight me,” she asked. Lucy’s head was swimming with anger as she spouted off the first thing that came to mind, “A titfight!” Kelly rolled her eyes, looked down at her chest and back at Lucy’s, mockingly. “A fucking titfight? Are you mad,” she blurted back, as Lucy already started to loosen the cloth belt around her waist and prepared to unveil herself. “Yeah, a fucking titfight,” she snapped back while opening her robe. “If you’re woman enough that is,” she added. Kelly chuckled, “Sweetie, I’m more woman than you can handle.” Lucy let her robe slide down her shoulders and revealed her own skintight white string bikini with red accents. Her tits spilled out from all sides, much like Kelly’s, as she slid the robe down her back, dropped it to the floor and kicked it to the side. Her bottoms stuck to her hips and ass like glue, highlighting every curve. Jealous rage boiled inside both of them.

Neither one of them had ever been in any kind of fight before, let alone a titfight. Lucy and Michelle Marsh had gotten into a pretty intense shoving match during their last shoot together after a heated argument. But photographers quickly broke them up and the shoot was cancelled.  Kelly and Lucy glanced up and down, sizing each other up. They’d done it repeatedly while flipping through magazines, but never up close and personal like this. Despite their growing hatred, they were impressed with each other and knew they were in for a real battle. They were heavily stacked, toned and feisty. They glared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Kelly asked, “How about some stipulations?” Lucy smirked confidently, “The winner walks downstairs like nothing happened.” Kelly nodded approvingly and Lucy added, “…and the loser catches the next flight home and announces her retirement.” Her heart sank as the words escaped her mouth. Kelly’s stomach churned simultaneously. Too much had been said publicly, privately and too many hard feelings resided. Two of the UK’s biggest models were about put their careers on the line all in the name of pride and stature. It had to end then and there. “Alright,” Kelly finally answered, “it’s on.”

“Let’s get these tops off and breathe a little then, shall we,” she added, egging Lucy on. “You read my mind,” Lucy responded, as she reached behind and loosened the knots that held her breasts in place. Her enormous 32G’s jiggled free as she threw her top to the side. She hopped in place, taunting Kelly as her tits bounced up and down. Kelly stared in respectful awe as Lucy pinched her nipples and pushed her tits together. Lucy’s breasts were the biggest kept secret in modeling before finally unveiling them a few years earlier and completely stealing the attention away from Michelle Marsh. Now she was defending her tit queen title against the only one to ever threaten it. “What’s wrong, darling? Never seen a real pair of titties before,” she asked devilishly. With an evil glare, Kelly quickly removed her top and tossed it to the corner. Lucy was a little stunned for a moment. Kelly’s 32GG’s were even more impressive and intimidating as they bounced loose in front of her. Lucy stared as Kelly responded with some taunting of her own, “Cat got your tongue? You can give up now. I won’t tell anyone.” She pulled on her nipples and slapped at her tits, letting the ample flesh ripple across her chest.

Deep down, they were a little intimidated by one another as they stood there nearly naked, playing with themselves. Lucy was the world renowned glamour model tit goddess. Kelly was the lively, larger newcomer looking to dethrone her. Fans and writers compared them for months. Which one had the better breasts? Which one was prettier? Readers even petitioned to get them to shoot together. They both had incredible assets and shared every right to pride and attitude. They quickly and quietly examined each other’s breasts. Kelly’s were fleshier and hung slightly lower. She had large, rounded areolas with long, pointy nipples she hoped would play to her advantage. Lucy’s didn’t hang quite as low.  She had smaller, oval areolas, centered by shorter pointy nipples. Despite a lot of their other similarities, their breasts were considerably different up close. Kelly’s were larger but in Lucy’s mind, hers were better looking and stronger. They both worked up a nervous sweat waiting to pounce. Their golden orbs heaved as they puffed them out to taunt. “Let me teach you a thing or two,” Lucy mocked. Kelly snapped back, “Try me.”

They stepped forward to close the gap between them, their nipples finally touching. The sensual contact sent chills down their backs as goose bumps covered their entire bodies. They maneuvered their breasts around, slowly tracing each other’s areolas with the tips of their rock hard nipples. Both let out a deep, nervous sigh and stared into the other’s eyes as they folded their arms behind their arched backs. Their breasts melted together into a heap of flesh as they stood tall to compare. Their nipples bent back against the other. “Not bad,” Kelly snickered, “but you’re gonna have nothing left when I’m done with you.” Lucy hissed back, “We’ll see about that,” as she quickly jumped to make the first move. She reeled her right shoulder and breast back and threw all the weight and muscle she could into Kelly. Kelly was caught off guard and fell back.  “You dog,” Kelly cried as she counter attacked, sending her massive tits into Lucy’s. They both let out a muffled cry as their chests crashed head on to signal the beginning of the biggest moment of their lives. Lucy lost her footing and stumbled backwards. Before she could defend herself, Kelly came crashing into her again, sending her rocking back two more feet. Kelly smiled as she gained the early upper hand. “This is going to be easier than I thought,” she laughed.

Lucy let out a soft moan as pain shot across her chest and down her back. Kelly came even harder again as she crashed into Lucy a third time. This time, Lucy held her ground as she dug her heels into the carpet. They bounced off one another, creating an ocean sized ripple effect as their giant breasts rebounded back at their chests. Seeing her opportunity, Lucy charged Kelly and threw her off balance. But she quickly gained her footing and stood strong as Lucy charged tits first again. They jousted back and forth in the middle of the room, their breasts already red from battle. They slammed into one another repeatedly, their tit flesh battling between them. They continued for several moments before coming to a standstill, pressed together, pushing and trying to outmuscle the other. Their curvy hips and stomachs slipped side to side against one another. Sweat collected between them as they struggled to overpower one another. They hissed and moaned as their brown locks tangled and clung to the other’s body. Between their fleshy mounds, their nipples wrestled, pinning each other back and forth. Their calf muscles flexed and strained as they dug their feet into the carpet, trying to topple the other.

“Come on new girl, is that all you’ve got,” Lucy challenged with strain in her voice. Kelly snapped back between breaths, “My titties are swallowing yours whole.” Lucy closed her eyes tight and tightened her jaw as she fought for all the strength she could. Kelly let out a soft moan as Lucy started to push her back. She struggled to plant her feet and return the favor but Lucy was too overpowering. Kelly let out a fearful gasp as Lucy muscled her across the room. Pain radiated throughout her back and head as Lucy slammed her against the wall. Lucy was here to send a message. Their tits mashed together just beneath their chins as Lucy continued to press her body into Kelly’s. Their ab muscles pulsated against one another as their stomachs clenched together. Lucy leaned into Kelly’s ear and whispered, “I guess it isn’t as easy as you thought.” “Fuck you,” Kelly cried in humiliation. With her arms pinned behind her, she brought her right foot up, planted it against the wall, bucked her hips into Lucy’s and sprung herself forward. The force sent an unsuspecting Lucy stumbling backwards.

Kelly leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath while massaging her throbbing breasts. Lucy gained her balance and did the same. She examined her prized assets, working her fingers, hoping to slow the pounding. Their break didn’t last long as they exchanged dirty looks. Kelly pushed herself from the wall and quickly charged. Lucy stood her ground, sticking her chest out as they collided again near the center of the room. The forceful slapping sound of their flesh coming together echoed across the room. Kelly wrapped her right arm around Lucy’s neck and pulled her close. Lucy moaned as Kelly applied pressure. Lucy responded by wrapping her left arm around the small of Kelly’s back. Their breasts oozed between them and flopped to the sides. They wrestled with their free hands, trying to overpower each other in a one armed test of strength. Their long, slender fingers inter-locked around each other as their forearms flexed, pushing back and forth. They held each other close, refusing to give in.

They howled in unison as they strained with all their muscle to weaken the other. Their fingers throbbed as bone crushed bone. Their breasts enveloped each other as their thighs, hips and stomachs brushed together.  Kelly was desperate to show up Lucy this time. She fought through the pain to tighten her grip and bend Lucy’s hand back. “Ow, ow, ow, my wrist,” Lucy shouted as her hand was bent back. After seconds of agonizing struggle, Lucy finally pried her hand free. Kelly wrapped her other arm around the small of Lucy’s back. Lucy let out another cry as Kelly locked her hands together and squeezed. She gripped Lucy tight in an agonizing bear hug and wouldn’t let go. Lucy felt her body weaken as she struggled to catch her breath. She fought to shake the pain out of her hand and wrist as Kelly tightened her grip. “You never…should…have come here. Now…you’re gonna be…sorry,” Kelly threatened between breaths.

Lucy let out another long exhale as Kelly pulled her tighter again. Kelly’s hollow threat sparked a bit of new angry energy into her. She shrugged off the pain in her hand and wrapped her other arm around Kelly, locking her hands together.  As Kelly pulled Lucy towards her again to squeeze more life out of her, Lucy returned the favor. They both let out of an echoing moan as they squeezed and pressed together in a double bear hug. Their breasts were crushed between them as they oozed out the sides again and again. Both sets of breasts grew redder as their pressure intensified. They looked ready to burst each time they pulled each other close. Their nipples dug into the other’s pillow flesh like knives. Sweat ran down their backs and disappeared beneath their bikini bottoms as it trickled between their ass cheeks. Their soft thighs and supple asses rippled as their bodies smacked together. Their toned but fleshy midsections echoed seductive slapping sounds as their navels made like suction cups. Their bikini bottoms wedged between their cracks as they tightened their ass muscles and slammed their privates together. They grew moist between their legs as they cradled one another.  

They stood nose to nose as they glanced down at their breasts to line up their nipples. When their red daggers brushed together, they pulled each other in again and squeezed. They moaned as their nipples poked and prodded. Both let out a loud, exhausted sigh as fatigue began to set in. Their biceps strained as they held each other tight. It was difficult to hold their grip as their bodies continued to perspire. Sweat glistened as the friction between their stomachs burned hotter. Their bodies slammed together over and over, muscle against muscle. But seconds later, their attacks slowed down. They leaned into one another nearly motionless, resting their heads on the other’s shoulder. They panted heavily and fought to catch their breath. Their sticky, sweaty breasts stuck together as they kept their arms wrapped around each other momentarily. For a moment, they looked like two beautiful, young women getting to know each other intimately instead of bitter rivals. Lucy’s arms flopped to her side as they released their holds. Kelly took a few steps back, placed her hands on her hips and fought to catch her breath. Lucy walked in small circles, wiping the hair from her face while tending to her throbbing breasts. Kelly stood in place, watching Lucy carefully. She cupped her own breasts and feared what they’d look like in the morning.

“I guess we’re late to the pool. But with the way things are looking, it’s probably best you stay in,” Lucy mocked. Kelly huffed in return, “Darling, I’ve made a mess of you. You’re in no shape to be in front of people.” Lucy shot back, “Instead of running your mouth, just give it up already and start packing your filthy little bags.” Kelly smiled and pointed at Lucy’s breasts, “Speaking of filthy little bags...” Lucy snapped, ignoring her exhaustion and charged Kelly. They clashed tits first again, snarling at one another. Lucy swung her tits and landed a quick 1-2 combo as Kelly’s breasts were turned into punching bags. But Kelly quickly responded with a few haymakers of her own. The busty, brunette beauties stood face to face again, rapidly swinging their breasts aimlessly back and forth in a full fledged tit boxing match. Their massive breast flesh sparred, darting side to side, trying to weaken the other by inflicting as much pain as possible. Their nipples cut across each other like knives, penetrating their soft skin. Kelly’s longer nipples held the advantage as they dueled but Lucy’s smaller rock hard areolas acted as shields, deflecting her attack. They grunted and moaned each time they made contact.

They continued for several minutes. “Fucking submit to me, bitch,” Lucy shouted as she landed another left hook with her swollen tit. Kelly absorbed the blow and yelled back, “Not on your fucking life,” as she delivered a double breasted upper cut. Both let out an echoed scream of frustration as they upped the pace of their attacks. They battled violently, hoping to force a submission. The overbearing weight of their breasts took a toll on each other. The flesh surrounding their areolas was bright red as their dueling nipples dug deep into the other’s breast. Their nipples swelled with agitation. One of Lucy’s tits landed a thunderous blow to Kelly, causing her to wince as her nipple bent sideways. She growled and swung her tits back even harder in retaliation. Lucy’s breasts were thrown off course as Kelly’s nipples cut across them. They repositioned themselves and swung their breasts with everything they had. They cried out in pain as they bounced off each other again, their nipples bending inwards. Their breasts crashed and battled like four overinflated zeppelins. Lucy threw a double upper cut of her own, sending Kelly’s tits upwards, nearly hitting her in the face. But Kelly quickly recovered and brought her tits back down like a pair of mallets, crushing Lucy’s beneath her. They both cried out again as they continued to counter each other’s attacks.

In a last ditch effort to send Kelly packing, Lucy leaped chest first into Kelly. Kelly stumbled backwards unable to catch her balance until she crash landed ass first on the bed. “You dirty, ragged whore,” she shouted while holding her breasts to ease the throbbing. Seconds later, she lifted herself off the bed and charged back to return the favor. Lucy dug her heels into the carpet and puffed her aching breasts out to absorb the impact. Kelly leaped into Lucy as they crashed tits first once again like two loaded freight trains. Their breasts nearly exploded between them as they shrieked in agony. The impact sent Lucy stumbling backwards. She quickly caught her balance and instantly clutched her throbbing breasts. Kelly did the same as they exchanged evil eyes and fought back tears. “Fuck you and fuck your fat, saggy titties,” Lucy cursed in frustration. Kelly snapped back instantly “No, fuck you and your fucking lightweight, bitty tits!” They glared at each other, trying to figure out how to bring the other to submission. They’d assaulted each other for what felt like days and neither was backing down.

Finally, Kelly cupped her 32GG’s, pressing them together from the sides and aimed her nipples towards Lucy, taunting. Lucy took immediate notice, responded likewise and readied her 32G’s for sudden death. Holding them as firm and tight as they could bear, they stood pointing their nipples towards one another like two double barreled cannons ready to fire. Seconds later, they plowed into one another, piercing each other’s massive tit flesh with their nipples. They both moaned as tender nipples speared back and forth. Kelly’s larger areolas made for easy targets as Lucy attempted to maneuver away from Kelly’s longer nipples. Their breasts throbbed immensely as they continued jousting. They silently pleaded that the other would give soon. Kelly winced as Lucy jabbed at her areolas. But she quickly countered, driving her elongated nipples deep into Lucy’s flesh. Lucy chewed her bottom lip to distract from the pain. She was caught off guard as Kelly drove her nipples directly into her own. Lucy’s nipples retreated back into her flesh, cowering from Kelly’s. Lucy could sense herself losing the battle but refused to back down. She charged forward, forcing Kelly to withdraw her attack.

As Kelly repositioned herself, Lucy found the opportunity to pounce on Kelly.  She drove her smaller, harder areolas and nipples into Kelly’s tender flesh. Kelly whimpered as her breasts were penetrated. Her tender breasts twinge against Lucy’s as she retreated to compose herself. Neither spoke a word or made a sound as they resituated their tits. Their breasts were beet red and battered. Their nipples pulsated in front of them. With their breasts newly situated and aimed at one another, they prepared for round 2 of their nipple war. Lucy dodged Kelly’s attack and drove her nipples into the same spot again. Kelly’s eyes rolled in the back of her head from the impact. The pain was taking its toll. Pissed off and irritated, she pulled back and stabbed forward into Lucy’s breasts again. With her nipples deep into Lucy’s flesh, she dragged them across her areolas and flattened her nipples. Lucy closed her eyes, fighting back tears again. She bit her lip harder and swung her tits back at Kelly.

With their breasts still cupped, they slowly swung their nipples back and forth, cutting and slicing into each other’s delicate areolas. They moaned and mumbled between the light slapping sounds of their dueling breast tips. Their nipples bent side to side, clanging and slashing like swordsman. They stared into each other’s eyes, searching deep for any signs of weakness. Their eyes remained locked in a stare down, waiting for the other to give in as the points of their breasts pierced each other relentlessly. Seconds later, Lucy closed her eyes tight and let out an agonized, defeated sigh. “Please stop, I can’t take anymore,” she cried as she pulled away and covered her beaten, battered breasts. Tears ran down her face as she stood in front of Kelly, humiliated and crushed. The pain was just too much. Kelly smiled and gloated in her victory while tending to her breasts. “Don’t wage wars you can’t win,” she warned. “It’s all mine now.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several back and forth lead changes, Kelly won a very close titfight poll battle with 53.8% of the 119 votes, forcing Lucy to submit with 46.2%

Thanks for voting and thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:28:45 AM by thevoid »

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Re: Lucy Pinder VS Kelly Andrews TITFIGHT STORY
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 08:53:45 PM »
Great story! Hard to believe that Kelly took Lucy down. It was a great fight. Despite the agreement, Lucy will be back for a rematch.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 02:25:58 PM »
BUMP - Can't find a lot of info on Kelly Andrews.  What is her background and claim to fame?

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 11:34:13 PM »
BUMP - Can't find a lot of info on Kelly Andrews.  What is her background and claim to fame?

There's not a whole lot of info out on her. She's another British glamor model. She does a lot of shoots for Nuts, Zoo, Loaded, etc.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 06:34:44 AM »
just a few comments on the story.  Overall, I thought that it was very good and was surprised that there were not more comments.  In looking at the story critically, I would say that:
1) you should have reposted the pictures from the poll. Those pictures were perfect and one could easily do an instant comparision.
2) you should not have put Lucy into retirement. Everyone loves to see Lucy fight (and get beat from what I can see). Putting her in forced retirement sort of spoils it for other matches not the least of which is a rematch with Kelly Andrews.  Lucy now knows that she made a critical mistake challenging Kelly to a titfight just when her breasts are most sensitive in as much as it is near her time of the month.
3) these two ladies would not settle for just a titfight. After realizing that neither was in condition to go to the party, they would have been pissed off enough to want to finish what they started.
4) lastly, as is the case with most big breasted ladies, neither gal had large enough nipples to cause the damage that they inflicted in your story. In my mind, this would have been a tit pounding boob boxing match, not a nipple poking duel. If they could not finish each other that way, they surely should have gone hands on until one of them was forced to her knees in submission. This fight tit fight should not have ended until one woman held her opponent chest pinned on her back. After exerting her domiance by having Lucy tongue her sore nipples, Kelly should have smothered Lucy into unconsciousness with a tit smother (peach press).  To take it a step further, Lucy is slapped awake to find herself tied naked and spreadeagled to Kelly's bed. Kelly, straddling her waist, plays paddy-cake with Lucy's melons and then subject her to other indignities meant to totally demoralize and humiliate the once proud glamour model and catfight queen. 
I really liked the fact that Kelly matched up so well to Lucy both in face and figure. I also like that Lucy finally became the aggressor and went after the young upstart to protect her turf. The fact that Kelly was initially civil until Lucy pushed the issue was interesting not knowing whether Kelly would cave in to the old pro. The fact that she held her ground and then was ready to fight was refreshing. I don't think that Lucy will accept defeat easily and will not honor her agreement to retire so I fully expect to see Kelly and Lucy tangle again.

At any rate, these are just my suggestions (fantasies) and they are not meant to be critical in any way.  We all write to our own fantasies and you should be no different.  Hope you take this note in the spirit that it is meant.  I love you contirbutions to the forum. Your pictures are the greatest.

Best Regards!